Lauren Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made a long, inarticulate noise. This was as full as I'd ever been, and the sensation was almost overwhelming. I had a short moment of clarity, where I truly appreciated how wet I was, because otherwise sliding in and out of such a tightly double-stuffed body would undoubtedly have been painful. But as it was, all I felt was profound pleasure. Rick pulled back and thrust forward in long, slow strokes, and I mewled for him. Looking back greedily over my shoulder, I reached between my legs and started to strum my clit. He thrust into me harder, the and I felt him almost bottom out inside me.

"Please Rick, harder," I urged him. "I need it hard now," I begged. My pleading seemed to flip a switch inside him, and he started slamming into me with a genuine need. As his cock and my fingers picked up the pace, he released his death-grip on one side of my hips and used that hand to smack my ass hard. I keened loudly, and my pelvis lurched forward, trying instinctively to grind into something that wasn't there. He spanked me again and again, and I rolled into a long, powerful orgasm. It was strong and deep, but different than the earlier ones had been. They'd snuck up on me, surprised me. This one I sought, and my body was ready to ride the wave when it hit. It was fulfilling, where the others had been frantic.

But when I was finally done, Rick pulled out, spun me around to face him, and lifted me in the air. I realized he was now in desperate need of release, as I had been when I first walked in. He hooked my knees over his arms and suspended me as I locked my hands behind his neck. With one hand under my ass, he positioned his cock back at the entrance to my steaming pussy with the other, and then dropped me on to his cock without mercy. Our faces were inches apart, eyes glued to each other as we fucked. "So...tight..." he grunted as he jackhammered into my sloppy twat. I could feel him hit the plug inside me with each thrust, and realized with our altered angle of penetration, he was getting stimulation from it as well. Suddenly my ass spasmed around the toy buried there, my pussy clenched, and I was sucked into an absolute tornado of an orgasm. Rick and I couldn't close our eyes, but our faces were mirrored rictuses of passion -- brows furrowed, mouths wide in silent screams. My orgasm drove him past the point of no return, and I watched him wrestle with the monster of pleasure inside him, fighting to stay on top of it, fighting to stay standing, fighting to live through it, so it seemed.

He emptied himself into me in throbbing, gushing convulsions. As the last wave washed over him, he gave a small, involuntary sob of release. I felt myself welling up in response, but I reined back my tears and emotion fiercely. This wasn't the time or place for that indulgence -- I instinctively knew he needed me to be strong for him as he rode out his own personal hurricane.

When the shuddering was done, we lurched sideways into the desk. He didn't let me fall -- I knew he never would. But his legs, and maybe his soul, were rocked and exhausted. That might have been the longest, most intense twenty minutes of either of our lives, I thought as we held each other and waited for our breathing to return to normal. I felt myself leaking onto the desk beneath my butt. He shifted slightly, and my ass slid from under me on the slick surface as I tried to stay with him. I felt the rim of the plug still in my ass scrape across the desktop, and I hoped it wouldn't leave a mark.

We laughed, and then he got a gleam in his eye. His hand went to my overflowing pussy, and when he brought it back up to my eye level, his first two fingers were dripping with our combined juices. He brought those fingers to my lips, and my exhaustion was instantly swept away by a fresh wind of renewed passion. It was so depraved, sucking that cocktail of bodily fluids of his fingers. I instantly wanted more, and he knew it.

Rick tucked himself back into his pants and looked at the mess I'd made of them, from humping his leg at the start, to dripping on him at the end. He shook his head slightly, and then reached into his desk drawer once more. For a split second, I thought he was going to pull out another sex toy, but it was his phone instead. My stomach fluttered with trepidation as I saw him open his camera app, but he reassured me as he leaned me back against the desk, legs spread and cum leaking raunchily from my twat. "Don't worry: no faces, Lauren," he said as he tweaked my pose until he was satisfied. He took a couple of shots and then turned the screen so I could see it. It was me from the waist down to the floor, dripping.

Then, with a somewhat intimidating grin, he rearranged my skirt in place and spun me so my back was against his chest. His arms encircled me, and I could see what he was typing into his phone in front of my face. I gasped as I realized what he was doing, who he was sending the picture to. "We couldn't..." I thought, trying to snuff out the spark of panic in my gut.

But Rick pressed the SEND button, held me close, and whispered in my ear. His words didn't replace the panic, but they overlaid a taboo excitement that was able to magically bring it under control.

"She knows it's in you, now. So go find my wife, and if you hurry and ask her nicely, she'll lick your perfect little cunt clean before your next class."

12