Lauren: Tag-Teamed in Taiwan Ch. 02

Story Info
Tag-Teamed Again: Lauren's boss & his wife invite three male friends.
10.1k words
4.63
13.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers

Chapter 2: Tag-Teamed in Taiwan - Again

"Dad, telling this to you -- telling you what Ken and the two men and Shin did -- it's gotten me so ... okay, so horny ... . Dad, I need it -- I really need you to fuck me now?"

I looked at her. The instant she saw the arousal in my eyes, she reached down and yanked her tank top over her head. She didn't even bother trying to slip off her bikini panties -- she just grabbed one hip band and ripped it and pulled the remaining patch of cotton cloth aside and plunged three fingers inside her pussy.

But that was only for a few seconds. I had started to wrestle my pajama bottoms down and off my hips, but apparently that wasn't fast enough for Lauren. She reached across and grabbed the waistband of my pajama shorts and ripped them open and yanked 'til they tore, then dived down and pretty much impaled her mouth and throat on my cock.

So help me, I never wanted to hurt my daughter, but right now I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her head and forced it down until my cock was in her throat and her lips and nose were mashed against my pubes. I kind of expected her to resist, but she stayed like that, even tried to mash my cock deeper into her throat before she finally gagged and had to come up for air.

And that's when she hoarsely demanded, "You have to fuck me, Dad -- now!"

Until that moment, I knew I was turned-on, but I had no idea how much I wanted to fuck my daughter. I grabbed her by her shoulders and threw her back on the bed. She immediately opened her legs and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and with my ripped shorts still hugging my hips, I lunged between those long, outstretched legs.

And missed. Lauren groaned -- not in pain, but in frustration. She took one arm and reached down between us and gripped my cock between her thumb and fingers and placed it inside the entrance to her pussy. And then I shoved, and in that single thrust I hit bottom. Lauren cried out from the sudden pain, but then she wrapped her legs around my thighs and gripped me tightly to her.

I had expected that Lauren would be a little tender after her two-day "reunion" with Matthew, but you'd never suspect that from how she acted now, throwing her hips back at me, clawing my back and shoulders, and begging me, "Harder, Dad, harder!"

I was amazed that after she had told me -- confessed -- what she had done, and what had been done to her in Taiwan, that simply telling me about it would make her so hot, and so needy. But I wasn't of a mind to question it. I simply lost myself in the feel of the slick lining of her cunt on my excited cock.

And then I started seeing them. Seeing the pictures. The pictures of my daughter, my beautiful daughter, stretched out on a Taiwanese sofa, with three men taking turns with her, shoving their hard cocks into her tight, moist, silky cunt. And on one side, an exotic-looking Chinese woman, watching, admiring.

And I became one of those men, using the beautiful tall American woman, taking my pleasure in the warmth of her hot, wet, clinging sheath.

"Do you see it, Dad?

"Do you see them? You see them, don't you? You see those men, using your little girl, your Princess. Fucking her. Emptying their cum into her. You see them, don't you, Dad? I can tell -- you do."

I did. I don't know how she could tell, but my daughter knows me. She knows her Dad, and she knows the effect her story is having on me. And now she could feel it, could feel that I saw the pictures, and that they were -- that they were driving me, driving me to unleash every bit of lust that I'd been harboring all the time she'd been away from me -- that we'd been away from each other. Those first nights she was home, I was making love, to my love -- to my precious daughter. Now, right now, I was fucking her, fucking her the way I'd been denied for seven months.

Damn, it was so good!

* * * * *

After we'd both cum -- several times -- we rested for a few minutes to catch our breaths and to come down from the frantic sexual arousal.

Lauren asked, "Want something to drink?" We went out to the kitchen and got some fruit punch from the fridge and drank it there. On the way back to the bedroom we passed Jane. And there we were -- Lauren, with her tank top over-stretched down across one shoulder and nothing else below, and me, with, well, nothing. Jane just smirked at us and continued on into the kitchen.

Back in the bedroom, we flopped down on the bed again (we straightened the blanket and sheets a bit first) and settled in, and Lauren continued with her story.

"It was rough after that night with Ken and the two men, but the funny thing was, I think the things Shin did and said hit me even harder. Anyhow, after that night I felt like crap, and it felt like my life was spinning out of control and I knew I had to do ... I had to do something."

"So, what did you think you needed to do, Sweetheart?"

"Well, the first thing I had to do was tell you. I think part of what I was feeling was the burden of not telling you. And after that phone call, the one where I told you what was going on with Ken and Shin and what was going on with me I felt a lot better, just knowing that you knew, and that meant that I wasn't alone. But I knew I had to stop doing this -- going to Ken's and Shin's. The first two nights the sex seemed to help, like making me feel like I was connected to ... to someone. But after that third night, I realized that it wasn't helping any more.

"But the weird thing was, at work it was like nothing had ever happened. Ken was nice and treated me professionally and appropriately, almost affectionately -- but in a professional way, if that makes any sense -- and we worked together on projects and all the other normal job stuff. And even those times when I'd gone to their home for ... for the sex, Ken would greet me in a way that you could only describe as 'cordial,' and Shin greeted me affectionately, with genuine smiles and affectionate, polite kisses on the cheeks.

"But then when it came time to get down to 'serious' things, it was like a switch was flipped and the cordial visit turned into ... into I don't know what ... a sex club or a gang-bang, with me as the featured guest, which I guess I was.

"Anyway, that third night, with Ken and the two other men and Shin, nothing was said about 'the next time,' or even 'a next time.' But, somehow, we all knew that there would be a next time.

"Sure enough, two weeks later I found myself back at their flat, pressing their door buzzer, and it was the same thing. Except this time no one else was there when I got there. Like always, Ken greeted me 'cordially.' He took my hand and shook it and leaned in and kissed my cheek. And Shin was the same way. She kissed me once on each cheek and then gave me a big hug, but it was a friendly 'good-to-see-you' hug and not at all sexual, and it confused me.

"They asked if I had eaten. I had, an hour before -- I didn't want a full stomach when ... when... and I told them so. Then Shin explained that 'our guests' would be coming later, so we'd have time to 'prepare.' She didn't say how many 'guests' there would be, or how, exactly, we would be preparing. And without any more conversation, Shin guided me up from the chair and began to undress me, like it was just a foregone conclusion that I would be naked. She was very careful with my clothes -- she even had a padded hanger for my silk blouse. So there I was, standing there naked in their living room, and it struck me -- this is now the third time I've been like this, standing naked in their living room, waiting for ... waiting for what?

"Shen went over to one of the side tables and came back with a beautifully-wrapped package, and you know how the Chinese and Japanese are about gifts and their presentation. It was in a rich crimson paper and carefully tied with bands of what looked like straw. She handed it to me and I asked if I should open it now, and she said yes, that it was 'for tonight.'

"I didn't know why tonight should be special in any way, but I gave it the respect that such a gift is due and unwrapped the package carefully. I unfolded the crimson wrapping paper and the crimson tissue that was inside it, and it became obvious that it was fabric, some kind of garment -- and not a very big one.

"Well, the whole evening was taking on an entirely different tone from the previous ones. To put it bluntly, those had been pretty much 'slam, bam' affairs -- 'here's the beautiful hot American whore -- go for it!' I didn't know why they were doing things differently this time, but I was sure I'd find out soon enough.

"I unfolded it and held it up, and it was a piece of lingerie. It looked like a kind of garter belt, but without the straps to clip onto stockings. It was a rich burgundy in color, and as I examined it, it looked like it could have just one purpose -- to highlight and draw attention to the wearer's sexual areas.

"Of course, I thanked them for the beautiful, expensive-looking piece of apparel, but then I stood there like a dummy, not sure of what to do next. That was when Shin said, 'Perhaps you would like to put it on, Dear, it will make you look even lovelier tonight.'

"So I was supposed to look 'lovely' for tonight? I made sure that I had it the right way and then stepped, then wiggled into it to get it on just right. Shin looked for a moment and then reached out and adjusted it on my hips, and then she stood back, admiring, front and back. 'Doesn't she look absolutely lovely, Ken? Very sexual.'

"So that was it -- I was supposed to look 'lovely and sexual' for the evening

"And that's when the door buzzer sounded. Ken opened the door and there were two men there, and while Ken was greeting them, a third got off the elevator. Was this a pattern -- first their one friend, then two guys, and now three? Like the other nights, I didn't know any of the men, although the one who came last looked like someone I'd seen around the office. And like the other nights, no one was introduced me to any of them.

"Ken said something in Mandarin and they all started taking their clothes off, and Ken passed around some hangers and showed them where they could hang their stuff.

"Then it was time. While the men stood to the side, waiting for instructions to ... to do what?... Ken went over to their larger couch and spread out a kind of quilt -- I guess that was to protect the fabric from ... well, you know from what. He sat down on the quilt and leaned back, and then he reached over to the end table and found the jar of lube that always seems to be there, at least when it's needed, and smeared a generous amount on his already-hard cock.

"Shin told Ken to shift his body so he was facing in a slightly different direction, and then she came up to me and kissed me very softly, then guided me back toward Ken, and I got this strange feeling, like this had all been planned in advance − first the 'gift' of the very erotic garter belt, and saying how I'm supposed to look 'sexual' for tonight, and now, carefully guiding me into this exact position -- it was like everything was being staged, like for a porn shoot or something.

"Shin had me back up between Ken's legs, and then she reached into the lube jar and very -- almost lovingly -- spread the creamy white stuff around the entrance to my pussy. Then she used two or three fingers to put lots of it up inside me. Then she did the same thing in the back, smearing a lot of the lube around the outside and then using her two or three fingers to loosen up my asshole before working a generous amount inside me. It was obvious Shin thought that tonight I was going to need all that lube. I guess I should have been grateful.

"Now that I'd been 'prepared,' Shin guided me down onto Ken's cock and asked -- told -- me to lay back on him.

"So imagine this picture: I'm lying there, lying back on Ken, with his well-lubed cock fully up my well-lubed ass, and my red garter-belt thing is framing my pussy and my ass with Ken's cock in it, and Ken has his arms around me, almost lovingly, and he's gently squeezing my bare tits and toying with my nipples while three naked men and Shin are standing there looking at me. And it's almost like they approve of what they see!"

I was. I was imagining the picture -- of my slim, beautiful, daughter, lying back on her boss with his dick (which I didn't want to picture) embedded in her asshole -- just like Matt and I have been so many times before. And I was imagining how her beautiful body, and her beautiful pussy, looked, 'framed,' as she described it, in a sexy maroon garter belt -- and three strange men looking at her like that. And I was the fourth man, admiring my daughter, thinking how sexy and how sexual she looks -- and what I'm going to do when it's my turn to ... to take my pleasure with her ...

I had to snap myself out of my degenerate − and very un-fatherly − fantasy and instead return to the story my daughter had to tell me, her father.

"And Dad, I don't think I ever felt as vulnerable as I did at that moment. But the other thing was, I didn't feel the least bit afraid or apprehensive. I was just, 'Here I am -- do whatever you're going to do with me.' And that's the way I felt right then.

"Shin had undressed at some time and she was now naked -- except for a garter-belt thing like the one I was wearing, except instead of being burgundy-colored like mine, hers was midnight blue. Anyhow, Shin came over and got down on her knees between my legs, and she began darting her tongue around my pussy lips, and I was kind of surprised because of the lube, but she didn't hesitate at all, so maybe it was flavored.

"I felt her tongue slip inside me and then up and around my clit before she came back to penetrate my pussy. After she explored there some more, she ran her tongue back up to tickle my clit, and then she put her lips around it and sucked on it. But then just when I was hoping she was going to get me off, she stopped and leaned back and said something to the man who was standing closest to us, and he took her place between my -- and Ken's -- legs.

"And there was no mystery about what was going to happen. Basically, I was going to lay back on Ken with his cock up my ass while the other three men took me, one after the other.

"So the first guy walked up to where I was with Ken's cock firmly up my ass and moved in between my legs, between Ken's outstretched legs, and put his average-sized cock against the lips of my pussy. Then he stopped and looked over to Shin, and she smiled and nodded, like she was giving him the go-ahead, permission to put his cock inside the pussy of their naive young American guest. So that's what he did.

"I felt his dick force its way inside of me, but it didn't really take much force to get in. Shin had gotten me so lubed and opened, and to tell the truth, the guy wasn't that big so he slipped right in. Still, I had his cock inside me, and to be honest, it felt good. I have to say it: it feels good being fucked."

I know. My daughter, my Lauren, is a grown, responsible woman who is entitled to make whatever choices she wants. And she's certainly no stranger to sex, including sex with multiple partners. And of course, at the same time that this was happening to her, I was living and enjoying amazing sex with Georgia, her beautiful, lascivious grandmother -- with Lauren's permission. But still, I'm a father, and it makes me feel queasy to hear how she was -- maybe "coerced" isn't right, but she was deceived and her situation was exploited into engaging in sex that she otherwise wouldn't have. It also made me queasy to realize that she found herself enjoying it.

"So, like I said, it felt good, being fucked, but I think the guy was kind of anxious and also maybe nervous about being watched and being the first one and he ended up cumming in a few minutes. I would've been pissed but I knew there were two other guys." Then she stopped, and she looked at me. There was concern in the way she looked at me, and in her voice, when she asked, "Dad -- does it bother you when I talk like that, like this? I just realized how this sounds -- like some cock-hungry whore who just wants to spread her legs for the next dick that comes along?"

And yes, it did. It hurt me in a way you can't imagine -- or maybe you can -- to hear my daughter talk like this, saying these things, and, yes, sounding like a cock-hungry whore. But I couldn't say anything. I mean, I really couldn't say anything.

"But Dad, that's what I was trying to tell you -- that my head was so messed up, being away from you and Jane and Matthew, and this strange situation with Ken and Shin, and I think I would have done anything for some connection to ... to someone, and maybe it was a good thing that Ken and Shin did what they did, because at least they kept an eye on me. Yeah, they took advantage of me, but they also kept me out of clubs and maybe worse places, and they saw that the men I was with were people they knew instead of ... whoever. So maybe what happened wasn't the worst thing that could happen to me. Do you understand, Dad?"

Yes, I understood. But it still hurt me to have to hear my beautiful daughter, my Princess, talk like this.

"So like I said, the first guy came pretty quick, but I didn't mind 'cause I knew there were two other guys." Then she looked at me. "Does that make me sound like too much of a slut, Dad? 'Cause that what I was thinking -- that there're still two more guys.

"So when the first guy pulled out of me, the second guy was right there. I guess watching me fuck the first guy had made him pretty eager to get a piece of the hot American whore. I felt him slip into me -- it took him three moves to get all the way in -- and he felt pretty good, and I put my arms around him and we got into a good rhythm, and this guy kept shifting his position so his cock was always touching different parts of my puss, and he was making sure that every third or fourth stroked pressed against my clit, and I wrapped my legs around his ass, and it was a really good fuck.

"But while this second guy was fucking me, something changed, and the whole thing went from me being a kind of 'captive' -- even though I guess I was a willing captive -- to it just being me, and I wasn't being raped or even used -- I was me, a woman, and I wanted the feeling of a man -- or men -- inside me, fucking me.

"And almost as soon as I felt this change in me, that I was there because I liked being there, and what was being done to me, that I came. It wasn't an enormous cum, but it wasn't just a little tickle -- just an average cum, I guess. But it felt good, and I wanted another one, and that made me know that I wasn't just being used or taken advantage of -- I wanted to be there.

"I remember that when what guy finished inside me I pulled him tight to me and dug my fingernails into his shoulders, and he jumped a little with the surprise pain, but then he let more of his weight settle onto me, so I held him tighter.

I had to ask, because through all this account was my concern -- the concern of a father, a father who knows that his daughter is a grown woman who can make her own choices and decide what she'll let happen to her and what she won't. And I know that Lauren just said that at some point she "felt this change," like she wasn't just being used, but she actually decided that she wanted this -- these things -- to happen to her. But I had to ask.

"Lauren, sweetheart, we're you OK? I mean, did you just 'give in' and decide that you'd just let these things happen? Or did you really experience a -- I don't know what to call it -- a complete change of heart about the whole thing?"

"I asked myself that the next day, and I think the answer is, yes, all of a sudden I wanted to be there.

cvandrews
cvandrews
364 Followers