Lauren: Tag-Teamed in Taiwan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's something you really want, then I'm sure that we -- all of us -- can arrange for it to happen."

In fact, I was damned sure that we're going to arrange for it to happen!

She felt it was time for her to go on telling me about what happened that night.

"So anyway, there we were, the four of us, and I figure that that was going to be the highlight of the night, but then Ken and Shin had another surprise. Ken got on the bed facing the headboard and kneeled over the bottom guy -- and that put his ass -- his asshole -- right in front of my face, and Shin didn't even wait for me to figure it out before she said, 'Lauren, dear, it would feel very good to Ken -- he'd like it very much -- if you will lick his starfish and play with it with your tongue. I made sure he is clean, and I think that once you start you will like doing it.'

"Well, this was about the only thing I hadn't done this evening. You know how much I like rimming your asshole with my tongue, and you know how Asians are about personal hygiene, so I was pretty sure that Ken's 'starfish' was probably cleaner than the dinner plates at most of the restaurants we eat at, so I leaned forward the final distance and gave his anus a lick. It was clean, like Shin said, but it didn't taste like soap or shampoo or some kind of cologne -- it was like ass -- but just a bit -- just enough so I'd get that wicked feeling that I'm sticking my tongue up a dirty, nasty asshole.

"Ken moaned when I first applied some tongue pressure to his anus, and that made me want to do it again, and do it more, so I gave the hole a poke with my tongue, and when he moaned again, I started trying to get my tongue just as far into his asshole as I could. The thing is, I got it in farther than I would have thought, maybe an inch or so, and when I did I saw Shin watching and smiling, and I knew that she and Ken had worked on loosening and enlarging his asshole so my tongue could get in easily. I pulled back from Ken's ass and looked toward Shin and smiled, like I knew what she had done, and she smiled back at me, letting me know that that's exactly what she had done.

"Anyway, I had to lean pull back to take a breath, and I saw Ken's cock. It was hard, of course, and it was pointing straight down, and I thought, 'It would be a shame to waste a good hard cock,' so I reached with one hand and took his cock and started jacking it up and down.' Well, Ken started grunting each time I tugged on his cock, and then when I stuck my tongue back in his ass he started moving his ass around, but not so much that I couldn't stay with him.

"That's when Shin said, 'Careful, Dear, you don't want to make him cum yet,' and I thought, 'Yet?' but then Shin said something to the three men who ... the three men who were inside me, and it sounded like some kind of instruction, almost like a warning, and I wondered, 'What's up?'

"Then I felt the three men stop whatever they were doing to me and begin to pull out -- first the guy on top, the one in my asshole, then the middle guy pulled out of my vag, and that left only the guy on the bottom, the one I was on top of. Then Shin said, 'We have something special planned for you, Dear. We think you'll like it,' and I wondered 'After this, what could there be left to plan for me?'

"Shin helped me roll off the bottom guy and moved him aside, then had me lie on the bed, kind of in the center. And as soon as she got me positioned and got some pillows under my head so I'd be comfortable, she backed away and said something, and then the men -- Ken and the three guys -- got on their knees and spaced themselves around my head -- and began jacking-off!

"So this was Shin and Ken's special plan -- to have four guys cum on my face?

"I loved it!

"It was really strange, though, just laying there looking up at four different cocks and watching the men stroking themselves, and also the different ways that each of the guys did it -- I never realized there were different ways for a guy to get himself off, but now I was finding out, first-hand and close-up.

"It was such a turn-on that I couldn't just lay there and do nothing, so I started fingering myself with one hand, and then my tits started tingling so I used my other hand to play with my tits, and I looked over at Shin, and she was standing behind Ken and fingering herself with one hand while she fingered Ken's ass with her other hand.

" I can't really tell you how long this went on, and maybe I got myself off twice while the guys were jacking off, but then one of the guys finally came -- I think it was the guy with the thicker dick, but I'm not sure, and it didn't really matter. Actually, I think I heard him groan before I was aware to the warm stuff that splashed on my face. Once that first guy came it seemed like that caused the other guys to finally lose it and cum, and the other two guys shot off, and one landed on my mouth and cheek, and the other one, because he was kind of behind my head, his shot landed on my chin and my tit.

"Ken was the last to cum, I think he was being like a good host and holding back so his 'guests' got the first chances. But he'd been holding back for so long, watching the other guys fuck me -- or maybe it was watching me fuck the other guys -- but anyway, I think he squirted six or seven times before he stopped. But then it was all over and I was laying there with four horny guys' cum all over my face and chest like wallpaper paste and my hand was between my legs, and I thought that that was pretty much it except for me going and taking a shower.

"But then Shin kneeled down next to me and took my head -- and my cum-covered face -- in her arms and smiled at me and said, 'That was beautiful, Lauren. You made the men so excited -- I know Ken was excited -- the way you made them all cum. And so much! You are so sexy. And you look so beautiful like this.' And I thought, 'So beautiful? Like this??' I look like a slut after a gang-bang, which come to think of it ...

"Well, that's apparently what Shin meant -- that I looked like a woman that men want to unload their seed on -- and a woman who wants men to unload their seed on her. She leaned down and pulled my lips to hers and ran her lips back and forth across mine, spreading the cum that was there. Then she used her tongue to lap up more cum and push it into my mouth, and then she put her tongue into my mouth and we shared it. She took her lips off mine and rubbed them over my cum-covered face until her mouth was coated, and then she moved back to my mouth and rubbed her cummy lips across mine again and then opened her mouth and we shared the taste -- the tastes, since the cum was from four different guys. It was thick, and a little gummy and lumpy, and salty, and male, and the taste of it made my head spin.

"She took a finger and scooped the cum off my eyes and forehead and then slid it into my mouth for me to clean it. Then she moved down and licked the cum off my chin and my neck and my tits, and while she was down there she put her cummy lips around my nipple and sucked it before she brought her mouth back to mine and we licked and swapped the cum off each other's faces.

"I have to tell you, Dad, it was probably the most sensual thing I ever felt.

"When there wasn't any more cum on my face to lick or scoop she put her lips on mine and kissed me, and it was so soft, and I had to kiss her back, and it wasn't just that moment. All along, and the other nights, too, even when she and Ken were setting me up to be ... sexual entertainment, I guess, for them and their friends, there was always this feeling that she felt a fondness toward me and she wanted me to feel safe and to enjoy ... enjoy the men, and the sex.

"When Shin and I finally finished, she said something to Ken and he said something to the men and they headed toward the large bathroom to sponge and towel off, but then when they were walking out to get their clothes, each one stopped and kissed Shin and then they kissed me. And the weird thing was, despite what we'd done, and what they had done to me and the way they had all used me, each one of them kissed me -- the only way I can describe it is 'affectionately,' and it was weird. Because the way they did it, it made me feel like I was a real person to them, and that they cared about me. It was weird.

"Shin and I laid there a little longer and then we got up to take showers, and I noticed for the first time in hours that I was still wearing the burgundy garter-belt thing, but now it was wet with sweat -- mine and three men's -- and splattered with cum. Anyhow, we went into the shower and washed the cum and the sweat off each other, and off the garter belt, too. Then Ken joined us in the big walk-in shower, and you can guess where that went. It ended up with Ken's cock in my ass and Shin and I pressed up against each other, kissing and using our hands to get each other off, several times. We dried off, and I got in their bed and spent the night lying between them. No more sex.

"Anyhow, after that night I was positive I'd never go back to Ken's and Shin's again. But then after a few days I realized that the memory of that night, of the things that happened, and what I did -- that instead of feeling exploited and abused, I felt -- I don't know how to describe it, but somehow I felt good about that night, about what had happened. And I still felt that way the next day, and the day after that.

"But that week at the office, Ken asked if I would please come visit them that last weekend before I returned home. He said that they were sorry if anything they had done had upset me or made me unhappy or, heaven forbid, frightened me, but they would feel honored if I would join them just one more time before I left. Also, he said that there was something they wanted to ask me, a 'special favor,' but he couldn't tell me anymore and they hoped I would say yes and come visit their family this one more time. And I said yes, ...

"... but that's a whole other story, for later."

I thought that now was the time for me to ask.

"Sweetheart, is that everything -- have you had the chance to tell me everything you wanted to, everything that happened there that you need me to know?"

She smiled, and it was a happy smile, the smile of my daughter who has told her father everything that had been weighing on her, a smile that says that everything is OK now. It was a smile that told me that my daughter is back, and that she is good. I smiled, and I put my arms around her and pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Thank you, Dad -- thank you for listening, for hearing me out, and for not judging me. I love you -- I love you so much..." Then a cryptic little smile began to appear on her face -- and one of her hands started creeping under her shirt and down between her legs, while the other hand was sliding down my belly and inside the waist of my pajama bottoms, and she looked up at me with that funny smile and said, "Dad ... I'm really horny now ..."

* * * * * * * *

A Note to Literotica Readers --

Lauren spent one more evening -- weekend, actually -- with her boss's family before she returned home. Unfortunately, because of Literotica's publication policies, I can't share with you what happened that weekend. However, you might be able to find it elsewhere on the Web. You can also contact me directly using the Literotica "Send Private Feedback" feature at the end of this chapter. The story of what weekend should be available after Oct. 29, 2021.