Lauren the Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open!" I barked. Lauren complied as she shifted to her knees and squeezed my balls harder. I set the head of my cock on her outstretched tongue. She tickled the underside with her tongue and sucked a bit of precum from the tip. I grabbed her hair with both hands and began fucking her mouth hard, pushing my cock into the back of her throat.

"Ga! Ga! Gulp! Cough...Ga! Ga!" Lauren grunted or gulped each time my cock hit the back of her throat. Her eyes widened when I held her head and forced my cock partway into her throat, cutting off her airway. I held it there, pushing hard to force my cock down her throat before she pushed me away and gasped for air. It took Lauren a few seconds to catch her breath.

"That is awesome...throat fuck me again. I never did that." This time she bent forward to straighten out her neck. I started jamming my cock down her throat again. Saliva dripped from her lower lip as she tried to take me down her throat.

"Ka! Ka! Ka! Gurgle...Ka! Ka!" Lauren made the same grunting sounds as my cock hit the back of her throat. I grabbed her head again with both hands and held my cock in the back of her throat. She didn't panic this time, and as she relaxed she took the full length of my dick down her throat. She held it there for a couple of seconds before pulling her head off my cock and catching her breath. Then, without a word, she took me in her mouth again and smoothly slid my cock all the way down her throat and even massaged it a bit with her throat muscles.

"Damn! I always wanted to do that!" Lauren exclaimed when she took her head off my cock and wiped her mouth. "That's the first time I've been able to deep throat a cock!"

"Yes, well, I am sure everyone has trouble throating the bigger cocks," I said, my ego bruised slightly.

"Well, you're much larger than my boyfriend, and I couldn't get him down my throat." As we talked, Lauren idlily stroked my cock and licked my balls. I have to say I was encouraged having a larger dick than her boyfriend. But who cares, right now she is swallowing my cock not his? I take her arm and lift her to her feet.

"Bend over. I want that pussy on my cock." Lauren bends over the railing, reaches behind her and places my cock at the entry to her front hole. I grab her hair and push inside her. We both moan as my dick stretches and fills her tight pussy.

"Oh damn Lauren, I love that pussy," I mutter.

"Mmmm...yeah...I'm going to love your cock. Now fuck me." I start sliding slowly in and out of her warm wet pussy. Slowly at first, too fast and Lauren was going to make me drop my load in seconds. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!..." Lauren starts making noises as I thrust inside her. I notice some people down at the beach are beginning to notice the noise.

"Uhh...fuck...Lauren...," I mutter. "It looks like some people on the beach are paying attention to us." Lauren opens her eyes and looks down at the beach, which is not all that close. A few people are stopping what they are doing and looking up toward our veranda.

"Hey everybody!" Lauren calls, but we are too far away. She looks back at me. "You just need to fuck me harder to get their attention." I pull my cock all the way out of Lauren's pussy and slam it back inside, hard. I do it a second time.

"Whoa, Jimmy! Yeah that's it. Fuck me hard like that. Pull my hair. Hard." I yank Lauren's silky blond hair as I start slamming my cock into her pussy. She starts making noises, "Geez! God! Fuck! Fuck! Oh!" a syllable each time the head of my dick slams against her cervix. I open my eyes briefly and see more people looking and pointing at Lauren leaning over the rail, her firm tits bouncing hard with each stroke. "Harderrrrrr! Fuck me Jimmy! Fuckkkk meeeee!" Lauren's pussy squeezes my cock hard as Lauren spasms with yet another orgasm, this one perhaps the hardest of all. "Shit...yeah...shit..." Lauren almost whispers as she comes down from her orgasmic high. Her pussy is still squeezing my cock tight. I am not going to be able to hold back, this girl is so fucking tight!

"I'm gonna cum, Lauren..." I slow my thrusting to try to hold onto my load.

"Not yet baby, not yet." Lauren reaches behind her, grabs my slippery cock and slides off of me. I think she wants me to cum in her mouth or face, but she pushes my cock up against her back hole.

"My ass baby...cum in my ass." I start to push, she pushes back. I can feel her anal sphincter begin to give way and let me in. Impossible as it seems to me, her asshole is even tighter than her pussy.

"Just push it in Jimmy, push it hard. It will hurt but I like it hard." I grab Lauren's hips and push hard. My dick suddenly pops into her rectum.

"Ow ow ow ow! That's oka--ow!! Okay...push--ow!" I am guessing my cock is thicker than she is used to, but I don't care either. I watch my dick spread her asshole wide and take me inside. One more push and I am balls deep in her ass. I hold my cock deep inside her. Lauren takes a deep breath.

"Mmmm...that's it baby. Now fuck me as hard as you want. Shoot your cum in my ass Jimmy!" While I am paused, I hear noises coming from down below. Some people are looking up and cheering.

"Yeah! Do it! Give it to her!" along with some suggestions, "Can we come up there too? What's your room number?"

"Don't you dare!" I muttered. But Lauren was biting her lip, eyes closed.

"Fuck me," she murmured. "Just fuck my ass. Hard." I started sliding my cock along her anal canal, savoring how tightly her asshole gripped my throbbing dick. As her sphincter relaxed, I started reaming her hard. Lauren exhaled sharply with each thrust.

"Ooofh! Ahhh! Ooofh! Ooofh! Shit! That hurts Jimmy! Harder please! Fuck me harder Jimmy!"

"You're a little ass slut, aren't you Lauren?" I thrust hard again.

"Mmmm! Ooofh!"

"You love cock in your ass, don't you, slut?"

"Ow! Yes. You're the first, Jimmy. You...ooofh...got my anal cherry." Now I was pulling all the way out of her ass, waiting for her anus to contract part way, then slamming back inside her ass, balls deep. It had to hurt a lot, but Lauren was taking it, even taking a break from stroking her clit to reach back and spread her ass for me.

"Don't lie to me, bitch." I ram the length of my shaft deep in her rectum. "This ass has been fucked before. You love it. You know how you want hard dick in your bum, you dirty little girl."

"Mmmmph! Toys. I use toys. I stick a toy or a...mmmph...cucumber in my ass when my boyfriend fucks me. Owww! Ohhh!" I ram her ass harder. I want to hurt her. I want her to feel every inch.

"You don't let your man do you in the ass? Don't...ahhh!...lie to me." I slide my cock in her wet pussy a couple times to make it slick. Then I continue the violation of her asshole.

"He...ooof...won't. Thinks its nasty. Doesn't get it...ouch!...that's the point...OWWW!" Lauren cried loudly in pain. A cheer came up from the perverts watching below.

"Whoot Whoot!! Can I be next?" and so on.

"Hssss...don't stop Jimmy, cum in my ass." Lauren didn't have to worry. I wasn't going to stop. Getting fucked in the ass was painful for her because she wasn't good at relaxing and gaping, but she was loving it nonetheless.

"Squeeze my cock, Lauren..." That she could do, and her anus contracted around my cock. She reached between her legs and grabbed my balls.

"I want to feel you cum Jimmy. Cum for me baby..." Suddenly my cock erupted deep in her ass. I pushed all the way in and held it there.

"Oh FUUUCCKKK Lauren! Ahhhhh! Fuck yeah!" My cock was spewing shot after shot of semen into her rectum. She squeezed my balls harder and whispered almost soothingly.

"Mmmmm...Jimmy...that's it...give it all to me...ahhh...I love to feel you cum in my ass...no one ever came in my ass...beautiful..." My cum lubricated her asshole and my cock slid easier as it deflated following my epic orgasm. Lauren's anus slammed shut as my limp cock slithered out of her asshole. But a beautiful stream of my sperm flowed steadily from her butthole and ran down her thigh. Lauren scraped a fingerful of cum from her skin and deposited it in her mouth.

"I love cum so much. In college I lived with a couple of guys. We became friends with benefits, I guess. Two or three times a week I would suck them both before class. I loved going to class with a bellyful of warm jizz. I loved it." I was a little dizzy from cumming so hard. Old age I guess. I guided Lauren over to the wicker loveseat. I sat down and she plopped in my lap. "Too much for you Jimmy?" Lauren gave me a fake smirk.

"Definitely. I've never been fucked like that. Amazing..." My cum was oozing from Lauren's butthole and dripping down onto my cock and balls. Nice load, if I do say so... I pulled Lauren close and we kissed. My free hand played with her stiff nipples. I leaned over and sucked it into my mouth, tugging it gently with my teeth. But, I had to ask.

"Lauren, why are you doing this? With me I mean. I thought we'd go to the bar and if you wanted to get laid you'd pick up one of those fit guys with nice cocks. But you're doing this old guy."

"Jimmy. Listen. First of all, your cock is perfect. You feel all that cum dripping from my butt? You do just fine. But I don't know, I just thought you were adorable. You kept looking at my tits and blushed so red when I caught you looking. And you kind of get speechless around me? It's really cute. Something told me I was going to fuck you the first time we met. I just like you."

"Wow. I sure did not see this coming. That was amazing."

"Oh bullshit Jimmy! I don't think we were in this room ten minutes before my gown was on the floor and your hand was in my panties. You move quickly for an old guy."

"Ha! True enough. But I guess I thought maybe there was a chance when you told me what color your panties are. And there is barely enough fabric there to have a color."

"Well, there was enough for you to sniff. I saw you sniffing my panties."

"Who wouldn't?"

Lauren doesn't say another word but puts my mouth on her nipple. "Enough chit-chat. I want to get back to fucking you Jimmy. Suck on this." I swirled my tongue around her nipple but it was already hard. I flicked it with my tongue. "Mmmm...nice Jimmy...you can bite it...hard if you want." I bit hard and felt Lauren wince, but she simply moaned softly. "Oh yeah..." Lauren reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, which was now coated in cum from her stretched asshole. "Oh my, we can't have that..." Lauren whispered as she slid off my lap and onto her knees. "We have to clean that up." She locked my gaze with her lovely blue eyes as she slowly licked the length of my shaft, savoring and swallowing each mouthful of cum she swept from my cock. After she had licked each side of my cock like a little girl enjoying a popsicle, she told me to stand up. Lauren positioned herself between my legs and licked the cum from my balls and taint and slid a finger across my asshole. Pulling the skin of my sack with her teeth, Lauren bit and sucked on my balls. Her warm mouth felt amazing on my cum-swollen balls.

"I hate to waste good cum. And you gave me a lot of it. It's okay if I play with your asshole Jimmy?"

"Uuummm...shit...yeah baby," was all I could muster. Lauren held my cock in one hand and pulled her hair back with the other as she carefully licked the cum from the seat cushion. Her perfect tight ass bounced happily as she cleaned my semen from the cushion. She looked so hot and beautiful my spent cock hardened noticeably. Lauren licked the last of my sperm from her lips.

"Feels like you're ready for more, Jimmy," she said, stroking my shaft more rapidly.

"I don't know baby. I think you got it all." Lauren cupped my balls with her hand and squeezed.

"These balls? There is definitely another load in there." She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. My dick rose to attention and rewarded her with a wad of cum which she ran across her lips before she swallowed it. "Turn around." She turned me around, so my ass was in her face. She reached between my legs and kept a grip on my shaft. "Spread your cheeks for me Jimmy." I reached back and spread my ass for her. Lauren continued to stroke my cock and play with my balls. I felt her warm tongue rimming and probing my butthole.

"Damn...yeah baby...nice..."

"Bend over, Jimmy." I leaned forward and propped one hand against the sliding glass door into the suite. I felt Lauren's wet finger push into my anus, her other hand running up and down my cock and caressing my balls. I grunted a little as her finger probed deeper inside me, but I also pushed my hips back taking her finger deeper into my ass.

"Ooomph..." I grunted as Lauren worked her finger in my anus. Her stroking of my dick was now lubed with a wad of precum she had coaxed out of me.

"And you thought you couldn't cum again, Jimmy. You made me cum so much, I want you to cum again." I felt her finger slowly slide out of my ass and Lauren pushed her warm tongue into my anal canal. I jumped a bit, and almost came right then.

"Ahhhh...Lauren...you feel so good in my ass..." I whispered. She pushed deeper. I tried to relax, but I'd never had anything but a finger in my butt, so I wasn't very good at gaping. Lauren patiently pulled on my hips and worked her tongue deeper into my ass. I looked down to see a drop of precum drip from my cock onto the floor. I felt my asshole pucker closed as Lauren slid her tongue from my butt.

"Now you're going to cum, Jimmy." Stroking my cock harder, I felt Lauren's fingers slide easily into my stretched asshole.

"Whoa...yeah..." I grunted as her fingers filled my rectum. She ran the palm of her hand around the wet head of my dick. Then Lauren thrust her fingers deep into my bum and stroked my gland. I never felt anything like that as a rocket of cum shot from my cock, spattering against the glass door. She continued to massage my prostate, coaxing several more streams from my cock, making a complete mess of the glass door. I was finally drained, and Lauren released my cock, licking my cum from her fingers. My anus squeezed shut as her fingers slid out. I turned and faced Lauren, who was still on her knees. She playfully grabbed my cock and licked a bit of cum from the head. She looked over at the cum coated glass door.

"Jimmy, you make me work so hard for your cum!" She crawled on her hands and knees to the window and began lapping up my cum as it dripped down the glass. "Go sit outside," Lauren said huskily. "I want you to watch me eat your jizz." I needed to sit down. The violence of my orgasm had left me shaky. I stroked my limp cock and watched Lauren start to clean the glass door. She dragged her tongue along a thick stream of semen before swallowing it down and licking her lips. She put her palms against the glass as she licked up some of the higher cum shots. She pressed her tits on the glass and rubbed them in my cum as she sucked up my load. She locked eyes with me as she sat back, licked her lips and rubbed my cum all over her breasts. Then she stood, turned her back to me and spread her ass and used it to smear my cum across the glass. I could see that cum was still dripping from her now red and swollen anus.

My reverie at Lauren's cum bath was broken when her phone buzzed on the table next to me. It was a text from her mom. "We're back from the island and need a drink. We're on our way to the pool bar at the Ritz. Meet you there in a bit." Shit. I was naked, sweaty and fucked out. Lauren was naked and rubbing cum all over her body. I showed her the text. Lauren just smiled.

"Let's get our bathing suits on and head to the bar. We'll just say we were at the beach all day."

"Maybe you should shower off first?" I suggested. Lauren gave me a devilish grin.

"Oh I definitely should," she said as she rummaged through her satchel for her bathing suit. "But I'm not going to." Lauren stepped into the bottoms of a skimpy thong bikini that didn't really cover anything but her slit. She leaned forward a bit to corral her pretty, cum covered tits into an equally skimpy top. She saw me staring and sidled over to me and grabbed my semi-hard dick. "Jimmy...you better cover up this bad boy. I don't want my mom to come after you."

"Hell no," I agreed, and got into my modest bather. It fit close, but any erection would be on display for all. I grabbed my key card and looked around the room before we left. "I hope your family doesn't want to see my room." Balcony furniture was overturned, Lauren's expensive bridesmaid's gown was in a heap on the floor, my linen pants were on the balcony somehow, a large wet stain was drying on the duvet cover and the sliding glass door was smeared with semen. Lauren looked around as she slipped into her stiletto heels again.

"I forgot my flip flops," she explained. "God I hope they do see this. My Midwest family has no idea what a good fuck looks like." Lauren stood and headed towards the door. Her bare ass was so beautiful the way the heels made it stick out. Her hair was a mess from my pulling it while fucking her ass. It even looked like she got some cum in her hair. Parts of her legs and stomach had dried cum smeared on them, but if I didn't know what it was, I might not figure it out. I did notice a stream of cum drying on her neck that was unmistakable. I was going to tell her as we left the room, but I forgot all about it as I watched her strut down the hall, her long legs and tight ass flexing as she walked. This will be interesting...

12