Lauren's Day

Story Info
Young woman spends a nasty day alone in the mountains..
5.8k words
4.58
11k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers

Thank you for looking at my story. It is a shorter story to kind of fill in while I work on a couple of longer ones. Amy part 2 and another one. This story as with all my stories has very graphic descriptions of anal enemas and a bit of masochism. If that is not your thing you should probably not read any further. I hope you enjoy it.

*

Lauren had left home early this Saturday morning to start the drive into the colorado Rockies. Her destination was a small clearing she had found last year while hiking. The midsize SUV she drove was a gift from her late father who had lost his battle with cancer two years earlier. Her mother worked as a nurse at the large hospital and pulled as many shifts as she could trying to make ends meet.

Lauren started her new job on Monday and the fact that she would be helping contribute to the family income gave her a sense of pride. But this weekend was about her. Almost a two-hour drive from the city and then she had to watch for the small dirt road that turned off to the right. The old wooden sign for the trailhead was very hard to see but it was there and she knew where to look. Then a mile and a half to the old overgrown parking lot.

The trail she was going to hike this weekend was not one that was really popular with hikers. The trail was not closed but the forestry service had let the parking lot and the trail fall into disrepair over the years. But the trail was secluded and that is what she was wanting this weekend. At 19 years old she knew she was pretty and she had heard more than once that she was built like a brick shithouse. Slender athletic legs carried her 5 feet 7-inch frame.

She almost missed the old sign and had to hit the brakes and back up. She was glad no one was behind her on the narrow black-top road. Turning onto the narrow dirt road she was surprised to see how overgrown it had become since last year. Pushing the button on the dash she locked the SUV into 4-wheel drive and started up the washed-out gravel trail. A mile and a half later she pulled into to old gravel parking lot.

By the looks of everything, she was pretty sure no one had even been up there this year. Putting the shift lever in the park position, she shut off the engine and opened the door, and sat listening to the quiet sounds of the mountains. Smiling she stepped out and stretched her legs and arms. She had about a two-hour hike up to the clearing where she was going to make her camp. Opening the back door and pulling out her backpack she propped it up against the side of her vehicle.

She closed her eyes as she pulled her T-shirt over her head and felt for the clasp that held her bar together. It felt good when the confines of the bra were gone and her breasts swung free. Her nipples were hard as pebbles and stood out proudly as she pulled her T-shirt back over her head. Sitting on the seat sideways she pulled her hiking boots and socks off. Now when she stood she didn't have to worry about getting a small pebble lodged in her socks anywhere.

Standing on her bare feet she unbuttoned her hiking shorts and pulled the zipper down. Pushing her shorts and panties down over her hips she let them fall to the ground and stepped out of them. Listening for a couple of seconds she smiled and bent over at the waist while she picked them up. Tossing them on the floorboard in the back she spread her feet and bent over feeling under the back seat until her hand closed on what she was looking for. If anyone would have come up behind her at that moment they would have been treated to a nice view of her wet cunt and her tight little brown star.

Standing up she held up her camo hiking skirt. I was made out of tough camouflage material. It was short so her legs would not be restricted in any way as she moved. Stepping into the skirt Lauren pulled up the zipper and buttoned the waistband. Sitting back down in the seat she pulled her socks back on and laced up her hiking boots. She loved the way the light breeze felt across her wet pussy and let her fingers drop down to make a couple of soft circles on the hard clit.

Closing the door she walked around to the other side of the vehicle. Opening the door she took out the short-barreled.357 magnum and slung it around her waist. It had been her father's and as she buckled it on she could still remember his words. "Only a fool hikes in these mountains with no protection". She knew he was right. She was in nature's element now, not her's.

Lesson number 2, always keep your car keys on your person, not in your backpack. You can lose your backpack and thus your car keys. Unplugging her fully charged cell phone and locking the SUV she dropped the keys into a zipper pocket on her skirt and closed the zipper. Walking to the front of her SUV she pulled the skirt up and braced herself with her hands on the hood. Spreading her feet she tilted her hips and pushed out a long hard spray of yellow piss. She pulled her skirt back down and smiled when she felt the drops of urine on the inside of her thighs.

Picking up her backpack she stuck her arms through the harness and snapped the buckle in front. Ducking under some low limbs she started up the trail. Animals had started using the trail so there was an open path for her to walk on. Her hiking skirt was long enough to cover her ass but could easily be pulled up to her waist if she needed to step over something as she needed to now. Pulling the skirt up she raised her foot up to step over the log.

She loved it when she felt her pussy lips spread open and she was actually smiling as she gave a little jump so she could clear the log that was over the trail. She hadn't seen the low spot on the other side of the log where the animal's hooves had displaced the dirt where they landed.

Lauren came down hard and she squealed at the sudden pain that shot through her spread open cunt. It took her breath away for a few seconds. Looking down she could see that her foot was several inches from the ground on the other side of the log. Looking around for another route she could see there was none. leaning forward on her hands she moved her body in the direction she needed to go. She could feel the rough wood as her bare cunt slid over it.

Reaching with her toes she had to spread her legs even wider in order to reach the ground. Sliding her other leg over the log she looked down to see if there were any serious scratches she needed to tend to. The lips looked a bit swollen from being landed on so hard and it look a bit dirty from the log, but other than that, all seemed fine.

About halfway to her destination Lauren sat on another log that had been blown down alongside the trail. So far she had seen no evidence that anyone but her had been up the old trail at all. She sat drinking water and thinking about her morning so far. Smiling she spread her legs and relaxed her bladder. Urine shot out and splashed on the ground between her feet. Her pussy was still wet despite having landed so hard on it earlier and she gave it a few hard circles with her fingers bringing her clit back to hardness.

Standing she shouldered her backpack again and was getting ready to start out again when she saw a small sapling tree on the side of the trail. Pulling her skirt up over her hips she walked towards it. When she reached the sapling she spread her legs and stepped forward. Reaching forward she bent the small tree and stepped forward with one leg on each side until she could let go.

Now the small tree was bowed between her legs with the full upwards pressure resting on her clit. Closing her eyes she took a step forward. The pleasure and pain combined were indescribable. She took another step and caught her breath as she felt her asshole contact the smooth bark. She couldn't help but buck her hips back and forth. The roughness and pain on her cunt was a new experience for Lauren and she knew what she was going to explore more. Taking 3 more slow steps the tree sprang upright again the leaves giving her asshole a farewell swipe as her ass cleared.

45 minutes later Lauren was climbing down the steep trail to the little clearing she had found the previous year. It was grown up a little more than it had been last year but it would be fine. The little waterfall she remembered was still there and the large flat rock that was wedged between the two trees was right where she remembered. The area was too high in elevation to worry about mosquitos and other flying pests.

She got to work checking the small grassy area where she planned on pitching her small tent. Satisfied she set her tent up and then took a short but timely walk around the small sand and stone beach alongside the small stream. She looked closely for anything that might cut or puncture her bare feet. Satisfied she walked back to her tent and unbuckled the revolver and laid it just inside the flap. Reaching into her backpack she pulled out MREs that she had brought for dinner and breakfast.

She then pulled out 2 plastic water bottles and the beach towel from the bottom of the pack. Sitting on the ground Lauren untied her hiking boots and pulled them off. Next, she pulled her socks off and wiggled the toes of her hot feet. Her T-shirt was next followed by her hiking skirt that she wiggled under her ass and threw into the pile. She now sat naked on the grass looking at the flat rock and listening to the little waterfall. Her pussy was wet and her clit hard as she thought through her plans.

Standing she picked up the big towel and walked down to the big flat rock. Using it she swished the loose pebbles and dirt off the surface then folded it in thirds and laid it on top of the rock. Looking around she found a good sapling that would do. Walking back to her backpack she pulled a short hunting knife from one of the side pockets. Walking back to the sapling she cut a two feet branch and stripped all the leaves off.

Laying it on the flat rock she walked back to the grass and sat down again. Everything felt so good to her. The ground and sand under her bare feet. The grass that her bare ass was sitting on. Spreading her knees she reached down and started making soft circles with her fingers on her swollen clit. She could feel her orgasm starting to build but she stopped. Drinking the last of the water from the plastic bottles she stood up.

Picking up both of the empty bottles she started down to the little waterfall. When she stepped into the small stream with her bare feet it took her breath away. It was only ankle deep but the water made her feet hurt. Stepping up to where the water cascaded from above she found a small finger of water off to the side of the main flow.

Holding one of the bottles under it she watched as it filled to the top. She did the same with the other bottle. The water was so cold that it made her hands ache to hold the full bottles. Her nipples were hard and she couldn't believe the wetness that was creeping down the inside of her thighs. She carried the full bottles back to the flat rock and set them down. Walking back to her backpack once again she pulled out a Ziploc baggie with several packets of Castile soap.

A lot of times when enemas were given at the hospital where her mom worked the soap was not used and the packets were just thrown away. But her mom being frugal and seeing use in everything started putting the packets into her pockets and bringing them home. They used the soap for everything from dishes to washing hair when they ran out of shampoo. Lauren knew where the soap came from but never said anything to her mom.

Along with the Castile soap, she pulled out a small bottle of spray K-Y jelly that would warm the area where it was sprayed. Walking back to the rock she laid the Ziploc bag down and popped the cap off of the lubricant. Spreading her legs and then reaching back behind her she sprayed a couple of squirts onto her spread cunt and asshole. Smiling she could feel the warmth start almost right away. Opening the Ziploc bag she pulled out 2 packets of soap and laid them down.

Pouring a little water out of the first bottle to make room for the soap she set it down again and tore the corner off one of the packets. She watched the ice-cold water turn white as the soap mixed with it. She did the same with the second bottle and set them both side by side. Popping the top off the K-K spray again she sprayed both of the necks.

She felt her rectum involuntarily tighten as she climbed up on the flat rock and kneeled on the folded towel. Her heart was racing as she picked up the first bottle and set it down below her. She could smell the musky scent of her arousal mixed with the soft sweet smell of the K-Y as she held the bottle and started lowering herself down.

She felt the neck at her tight hole and paused for a second before continuing. She could feel her anus yielding to the bottle, then it was in. Her asshole widening as the bottle started to flare out. She had been dreaming about this since she had found this spot last year. Now with a shaking hand, she reached back behind herself and gripped the cold quart bottle.

Taking a deep breath she rolled forward on her knees holding the bottle tight in her hole with her hand. Dropping down on her elbow she knew she needed to go farther. Laying her cheek flat on the rock she squeezed hard on the bottle holding it tight in her asshole. It felt like someone had shoved a red hot dagger up her ass as the ice-cold water was forced into her suddenly. She whimpered as she continued to squeeze forcing more into her bowels.

When she found she couldn't squeeze any more she paused and waited, holding the bottle hard in her ass. She could feel the dagger going deeper into her guts and she was whimpering nonstop. She held the bottle tight in her ass until she knew she could hold the water inside her. Then she slowly pulled the bottle out and let her rectum close. Coldwater washed down over her spread cunt and made her gasp just before she was able to turn the bottle upright.

She could hear the plastic snapping as the bottle expanded back to its original shape. She could see the bottle was still 1/3 full yet and she could see 3 small brown marbles floating in the white water. Gritting her teeth she reached back and put the opening against her hole again. Lauren pushed hard and felt her hole open again and she squeezed hard. The hard burp of air caught her by surprise but it forced the water deeper.

Lauren set the empty bottle aside and stayed in position for a couple more minutes. She reached and rubbed her hard clit loving how wet she was now. She could still feel the cold moving deeper. She stayed like that for a couple of minutes longer until she was sure she wanted the next bottle. Pushing herself back up with her hand she reached for the full bottle. It was still cold but somewhat warmer than the first bottle had been.

Setting the bottle as she had the first she lowered her ass down on the waiting bottle. She took a deep breath as she felt her asshole yield to the bottle again. Reaching back once again she took a firm grip on the bottle and rolled forward as she had the first time. Once again her cheek was down on the rock and she squeezed hard.

"Oh Fuck!!" she screamed as the cold water was forced into her rebelling bowels. She had never felt anything like this before. The dagger was back as the cold was driven deeper into her belly. Slowly she pulled the bottle out of her ass dropping the bottom as she felt it clear. Once again the bottle was about 1/3 full yet but this time the water inside was a light brown. Gritting her teeth again she brought the bottle back to her upturned ass and found her hole. Pushing hard and tipping up at the same time she forced the bottle back into her asshole and she squeezed hard again. As before the trapped air forced the remaining water to surge into Lauren's bowels and once again she felt the large burp of air.

Lauren squeezed her asshole tight making her body fight the urge to let it go. Keeping her ass in the air she reached for her swollen clit. her body shuddered when her fingers made contact with it. The slimy wetness eased down the insides of her thighs and she could smell her arousal strong in her nose.

The cramps were coming hard as the soap worked to clean her colon and she still felt the urge of just wanting to let it go. Rubbing her clit hard she could feel her orgasm starting to rise inside her. It was getting easier for her to hold the enema now and she knew that she wanted to try and take more inside her ass before she let herself shit. Climbing off the rock she took both bottles and stepped back into the stream.

Her feet ached as she filled the bottles and walk back to the shallow bank. Setting the bottles as she had before she climbed back onto the rock and knelt on the towel. She could feel the water inside her colon moving back down and tightened her asshole again. Rollin forward and lowering her shoulders, hoping the strong urge to shit would lessen. She rubbed her clit hard again as she strained to keep her rectum tight. After a couple of minutes, it seemed to be working. The urged lessened and she breathed a sigh of relief.

Keeping her ass in the air she reached for one of the full water bottles. Dumping just a bit out as she had done before she reached for two more packets of Castile soap. She was glad the packets opened easily as she poured one into the bottle. She did the same with the other bottle smiling as the water turned white as before. Placing this bottle below her on the rock she reached for the K-Y lube again squirted a couple of pumps on her open cunt and tightly clenched butt hole.

Squirting both of the necks of the bottles again she readied herself for what she was going to do. She knew she didn't have a lot of time before her body rebelled completely. Sitting up she lowered her asshole over the neck quickly and gripped the bottle in her hand and rolled forward as she had done before.

"I'm giving my ass as an offering to the enema lords," she said chuckling under her breath squeezing hard. "OH FUCK!!" she screamed as the cold water surged into her tormented stomach. It hurt so fucking bad but she kept the water bottle held tight in her asshole. She knew she wanted the rest of it now as she lowered the water bottle to fill with air so she could take the rest of it. A few seconds later the bottle was back in her sore asshole and she was squeezing hard again.

With the burp of air Lauren felt her stomach stretch and the water move in even higher. Dropping the empty water bottle she reached for the full one. Setting it between her feet she reached for her hard clit again. The cramps were getting worse as she fought her body's urge to push everything out of her straining asshole. Breathing deeply she could feel her climax building once again. Bringing herself to the edge she gritted her teeth and lowered her asshole down on the waiting bottle.

She could actually feel the water bottle expand as the pressure from inside her ass forced shitty water into the void of the bottle. Gripping the bottle hard she rolled forward again for the last time. With a deep breath, she squeezed hard. It was a lot harder this time squeezing but she held hard to the bottle not letting it slide out at all. She could actually feel her stomach getting tighter as it swelled slowly. Pulling the bottle out when she could squeeze no more in she just set it down. She could see and got a slight whiff of the brown shitty water that was inside.

Keeping her ass as high as she could she started rubbing her clit once again trying to control the rebellion that was going on inside her guts. After several minutes she tried to move. She could feel the enema move inside her stomach as she straightened up. Forcing herself to stand she reached down and picked up the large beach towel and laid it down folded double at the edge of the flat rock between the two trees.

Astro1544
Astro1544
170 Followers
12