Lauren's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren slowly laid down on her back and dropped her feet over the side of the huge flat rock that had served as her alter this afternoon. She was surprised at the bulge her stomach showed even when she was laying on her back. But the strain on her swollen belly was too much for her in that position so she placed her feet just below her butt cheeks with her knees in the air. A wave of harsh cramps rolled through her bowels. Starting up high she could feel them as they rolled all the way down to her rectum.

Reaching above her head she felt around for the sampling branch that she had peeled earlier and laid it beside her. Several mixed feelings were flowing through her mind now. The pain she was feeling in her stomach needed to end but Lauren found herself not wanting it to end. She needed to cum so badly but she wanted to make herself hurt even more. Her hand dropped down to her soaking wet pussy again and found her swollen clit.

Rubbing in fast circles she found herself spreading her knees even wider. Tightening her stomach muscles she lifted her feet and locked her heels around the small trees on each side of her. Gritting her teeth she forced herself to worm wiggle down lower so her ass was now hanging off the side of the rock. Shifting her legs, she felt her cunt was spread even wider.

Her asshole quivered as it fought to stay closed. Gripping the slim branch tightly in her right hand the fingers on her left hand made faster circles binging her ever closer to her orgasm. On the edge of cumming she pulled hard with her legs and raised her spread open twat and her tight asshole horizontal. Swinging hard with the branch she brought it down. She had made perfect contact, with the branch striking her swollen clit laying perfectly between her spread lips to strike her asshole squarely.

"AHHHH FUCKKK!!" she screamed throwing her head back. She felt her asshole tighten hard driving the enema back into her bowels. Holding for a couple of seconds she relaxed her legs and let her ass back down. Her cunt was on fire now but her fingers were back on her clit rubbing hard bringing her orgasm back. Again she brought herself to the edge and pulling hard with her legs again she brought herself into position. The swing wasn't quite as hard as the first one and it didn't land square. So four more times she swatted just as fast and hard as she could raise and lower the branch.

The first swat was off much like the first one, but the last three struck hard and true landing exactly where her very first swat had landed. Her fingers were back on her burning clit in an instant. Her orgasm was there now needing to be released as was the huge enema she was still holding in her ass. A long hard stream of yellow piss sprayed from her open cunt as her orgasm hit along with a long brown stream from her asshole.

Lauren's orgasm felt so intense that tears ran freely down her face. She lay there drawing deep breaths as the semi-soft lumps burped from her soft asshole. It felt good as her body pushed the enema out. She lay there for several minutes just letting her asshole slobber and listening to it splash down below her. She would catch a whiff of her shit every time her body pushed more out as a slight breeze blew up between her tired legs. She felt a hard long rolling cramp as it moved down her colon. Smiling she pushed hard as she felt it at her rectum. A long stream of slimy brown shit blew from her ass and splattered below her.

Worm wiggling once again she moved so she was fully on the flat rock again. Rolling onto her hip and then to her knees she stood on shaky legs. She was surprised how empty she felt with the big enema no longer in her. She could still feel slight cramps so she was pretty sure she still had some water left inside. Stepping down off the rock she started walking towards the small stream.

She felt her stomach quiver as one of the cramps grew inside her. Squatting down she let her body push the last of the enema out onto the ground. A couple of loud watery farts followed and then it seemed she was empty. Stepping into the stream her feet started aching again from the cold. The high mountain snows fed this little stream and Lauren knew this water would never be any warmer than it was right now.

Cleaning herself in the stream she made her way back to the big rock. Smiling as she approached the lower side with the two trees on it she saw the large brown spot. There were still a few soap bubbles on the top of it and she was surprised at how much had come out of her ass. The smell was gone now and she could see insects already on the top of it probably wondering where this divine feast had come from.

She walked back to her tent and took out her camping water bottle and made herself an MRE for dinner. She climbed into her tent bringing her clothes with her and laid down on her light sleeping bag. Using her backpack as a makeshift pillow she looked out the open tent and listened to the sounds of the mountain. Bringing her feet up under her more she spread her knees and reached down with her fingers and started making soft circles.

The next morning she was awake with the rising of the sun. It was chilly outside of her sleeping bag but she needed to pee. Opening the flap she ran outside and squatted beside her tent. The strong yellow stream splattered between her bare feet. Not even bothering to wipe she scampered back into her sleeping bag and lay there listening to the mountains waking up.

She walked around in the immediate area for a couple of hours so she could familiarize herself with her surroundings. Twice she had stopped to masturbate herself to a nice climax licking her fingers when she finished each time. She was starting to enjoy the taste of her own secretions. Around noon she made her last MRE and ate, her mind filled with the day before. This had been a new experience for but she knew that she liked having her stomach painfully filled with water. She was going to have to talk to her mom about getting a large enema bag from the hospital.

Lauren packed everything and finding the two water bottles on the rock. One was still 1/3 full of brown water. Lauren emptied the bottle on the ground and packed the bottles back in her backpack. The hike back down to her car was pretty much uneventful. She had squatted on the log that had squashed her twat the day before. She masturbated on the fallen tree like that until she climaxed. Then she pissed over the side and left a small wet spot for wild animals to sniff.

She was sorry that her weekend was going coming to an end but she was glad when she ducked under the low limbs to find her SUV waiting on her. Unlocking the door she sat down like she had the day before and removed her shoes and socks. Pulling her T-shirt over her head again she laid it on the seat behind her. The.357 was next as she stowed it safely in the back seat. Now her hiking skirt came off and once again she stood in the old parking lot naked.

There was one more thing she needed to do before she started her trip home. Reaching into her backpack she fished around until she found the K-T lube. Smiling she spread her feet again and made sure that both her wet cunt and her asshole got a good shot of lube. The warmth started right away and it felt good when she dropped her fingers to her hard clit. She rubbed for a few seconds and then walked to the back of the SUV.

There shining on her bumper was the chrome ball hitch. Shining in the afternoon sun made Lauren's rectum involuntarily tightened. She sprayed the ball hitch with lube until it was actually dripping. Her fingers were moving softly as she turned around and started to lower her ass down. She felt the warm ball on the inside of her ass cheeks first. Then it was against her little brown star.

Slowly she lowered her weight down on the ball. At first, she held her rectum tight but after a couple of minutes, she started to relax. Her fingers were making soft fast circles on her swollen clit as she felt her hole start to open. Now she felt a stab of pain as she tried to force more of her weight down on the ball. Raising herself back off the ball she turned and reached for the K-Y lube and sprayed it down again.

She knew that it didn't need any more lube and now she had a decision to make. Did she forget about the ball and drive home or did she take the chrome ball up her fucking ass like she needed to? Turning around again she lowered her ass back down. Pushing with her hands on the back bumper she could take some of her weight off of her legs but she would have to stop rubbing her clit. All she would need to do then was kick her feet out in front of her.

Raising herself up slightly she almost changed her mind. Then her hands were on the bumper and she kicked her feet out. She screamed as the fire exploded in her rectum. She was opened so fast she didn't even have time to react as her asshole closed around the chrome ball. She gathered her legs back under her and started lifting her ass back off the ball. Her rectum hurt so badly and as she lifted it hurt more. Sitting back down on the hitch she waited for half a minute then started lifting with her legs again.

The pain was turning into a dull ache now that the shock had worn off. As she lifted she could feel her asshole coning out and then a slight degree of pain as she lifted more. Sighing she let her weight back off her legs and once again let the ball go up into her ass as far as it would. She squeezed tentatively with her rectum and actually liked the way it felt inside her. She noticed the long strings of mucus that hung from her pussy lips.

Her fingers found her clit again and she knew her orgasm was going to be fast coming and hard. Her fingers moved faster and she was pressing hard on the swollen clit. Raising and lower herself she was actually fucking her own ass on the ball hitch.

In her fogged mind she knew what she had to do. As she pushed herself over the edge she lifted hard with her legs. It felt like a blowtorch was in her ass as she climaxed. Without missing a second she dropped her ass back down on the ball and lifted it right back off. Her hole was open now for the whole world to look up if they had wanted to. She was shaking and crying as she came down from her orgasm and her asshole spasmed uncontrollably.

Lauren leaned against her SUV for several minutes coming down from her orgasm. Finally, she could walk to the open door and reach inside for her hiking shorts and panties. Getting the rest of the way dressed she climbed into her little SUV and started the drive home. Her asshole was sore and her clit was raw but she was one content young lady this afternoon.

12