Lauren's Desire for More

Story Info
How an online match led to a first time virtual threesome.
5.9k words
4.82
3.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late Sunday night and as I lay in my bed, I found myself endlessly scrolling yet another dating app. After living in the city for almost 2 years now, I had nothing to show for it. Of course, there were a couple of flings here and there and one short relationship that ended when he moved for work, but that was it. For a while now I have been craving something more.

More of what, I still wasn't sure, but all I knew was there must be more to it than this.

That's when my scrolling stopped, and I glared at the profile on my screen. A couple. I thought to myself as I unconsciously raised an eyebrow. My filter settings have always been on anyone, but I never actually considered it before. Maybe this was the more I needed, plus they both looked super cute. I shrugged my shoulders and swiped right, not putting much thought to it as my endless wishful scrolling continued late into the night.

It wasn't until Tuesday morning, as I sat by my desk working on some idle report for my boss, that my phone buzzed with a notification. I had to do a double take as I checked the message, I almost forgot the events of the other night's sleep deprived mind.

"Hey! It is so nice to meet you, we loved your profile and would be excited to meet," the message read.

"Nice to meet you too," I sent back as I stared at my screen. "I have to be honest, I have never dated another couple before," I said hitting send and tossing my phone to the side as I tried to concentrate back on my work.

As I typed up the rest of the report, my phone buzzed again on the side of my desk. I tried not to look, but it felt like a burning sensation as I tried not to answer it, even for just a moment.

I peeked over, then back at my screen, before finally, I caved. Reaching over and opening the app I almost gasped.

"That's totally ok, we are new to this too and love beginners!" the message said, but it was followed by a picture of them.

They were cuddling under a blanket. He was shirtless and was sporting a nicely toned chest covered in a good amount of chest hair. She was smiling wide and had on a sexy lace black bra that did almost nothing to hide her erect nipple hiding underneath.

"I am Alex, and my wife is Margie," he added casualty.

I quickly flipped my phone over and looked behind my shoulder to check if anyone was there. It was clear what this couple was looking for, and I had to admit I was intrigued. I guess I always had a thing for guys with strong hairy chests... I smiled over to my colleague, and they just smiled back, probably wondering why I was being so weird, before getting up and making it like I was going to the restroom.

Next thing I knew I found myself hidden in a meeting room at the back of the office. I opened my phone again, my heart was beating out of my chest, and I typed back a reply.

"I'm Lauren, you are both very cute!"

I couldn't believe I was actually doing this, chatting with this person.

"I must admit, I have never had a threesome before. I have never even been with a woman besides once when I was drunk in college."

I messaged back now that their picture made it clear what they had in mind.

"Do you want to try it again?" the message came back almost instantly.

"That's ok, we can take things as slow as you want."

"I mean I wouldn't say no to another woman..." I smirked as I sent it.

Honestly just the idea of kissing another girl was starting to get me kind of excited. It never really crossed my mind but now that he was asking, it did seem exciting. I looked up and realized where I was again as I tried to calm myself down.

"Wonderful! We are both bisexual and we love to explore." I tried to take a deep breath as I read it.

"We are pleasers, so you can be the center of attention for both of us *wink*"

I had to stop myself before I started touching myself in work. How was this getting me so worked up, I didn't even know these people.

"That actually sounds wonderful... " I smiled just imagining it for a moment, before snapping back to reality.

"Sorry I can't chat much more right now, I am in work. Let's connect tonight?" I asked.

"That's perfect, we will both be free after 8PM."

I smiled as I stood up and started to slip my phone back into my pocket, getting ready to return to my desk.

Buzzzz, another message

I excitedly opened it. "These are a few more of us, just so you have an idea."

My jaw literally dropped, and I stood there in a mixture of complete shock and delight. I couldn't believe that I was in work but what was on the screen was making me so horny that I couldn't look away.

It was three pictures, the first was of her bent over the couch, her ass all red on the left side, and just the tip of his penis still inside of her. The rest of his shaft was covered in her juices. From what I could tell he was a pretty good size and the glimpse of her face in the mirror showed she must have really been enjoying herself.

The second was a full body picture of her, one of those classic ones in the mirror, and it was obvious that she had a great body. She was on the shorter side, maybe just over 5 feet, wavy blond hair that fell just below her shoulders and the cutest smile that complimented her hazel eyes. This time, her boobs where completely bare and you could see how perky they were despite being rather large.

If I had to guess, a solid C cup but her nipples where what really caught my attention. Large and long with dark areolas around them. I always loved having my nipples sucked on and hers looked like the perfect ones to return the favor to. The rest of her body was slim, on the athletic side with a small butt and what looked like a fully shaved lips between her legs.

My breathing was seriously increasing at this point, and I could feel my cheeks starting to flush slightly. I looked around, trying to calm myself down as I also checked to see if anyone was possibly around. I didn't even need to check. I was all the way in the back, but I was so nervous it was subconscious. At this point, I knew my panties would definitely be wet and I was just hoping no one could smell them or see how hard my nipples where under my silk top.

The last picture was one of Margie on her knees, her face covered in a load of Alex's thick cum, his large dick still clearly in the frame. Her eyes where closed, but she had on a huge smile under the several ropes of thick white liquid. I couldn't deny that his penis also looked really nice. It was somewhat veiny with the slightest curve towards the left side. It seemed like he was circumcised and about average length, maybe just over 6 inches. What really caught my attention was how thick he was, her fingers were wrapped around the base of his shaft, and they barely touched as she formed an O around him. It was clear from the pictures that they both knew how to pleasure one and other.

I shut my phone and quickly took several deep breaths.

"Fuck!" I whispered to myself as I walked out and made my way back to my desk.

I was trying to act normal and as if my pussy wasn't dripping wet right now. All I could think about was the way he must have felt inside of her or the size of that load he covered her in. I never thought I would find other women attractive but my mind kept going back to that picture of her standing there and just wishing she would spread her legs open so I could see what she was hiding between them.

The rest of the workday crawled by. My mind wondered to what had happened and what I had gotten myself into. I never really thought about being in a threesome before, it was all so new to me. I was a mixture of excitement and nerves, but I kept telling myself that it could all just go away, just don't answer the messages, no big deal.

I left work a few minutes early and picked up some dinner on my way home to my apartment. I ate quickly and jumped into the shower trying to forget the events of the day. Telling myself it was just a hormone fueled mistake and that I would delete the messages when I got out. I dried off and threw on a new pair of panties and a large t-shirt to go watch some trashy reality TV. When I went to grab my phone and head to the couch, I could see a new message. It was 8:06, right on time I thought to myself.

I turned on the TV, cuddled under the covers and tossed my phone to the other side of the couch. I was doing everything I could to try and forget the messages, but I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't think straight, and I just kept looking over at my phone on the other side of the couch.

"Ughhhhh!" I screamed in frustration. I got up and grabbed my phone to open the message.

"Hope you had a great rest of your day. Margie and I are together right now, and she loved your profile!"

I couldn't ignore them, not now that Margie was involved too.

"Hello again and thanks, it was an ok day...tell her thank you!" I messaged back trying to be casual, but secretly excited to know that Margie was with Alex. I was happy that they were chatting with me together.

"Well, hopefully we can make your day a little better before it ends." Alex messaged back, and I smiled.

He was very charming I had to admit.

"Margie and I would love to see more of you."

My heart skipped a beat. That was where I drew the line. I wasn't about to send nudes to a total stranger. It could be a creepy guy for all I knew.

"Sorry I don't send nudes." I said plainly.

"We would actually like to video chat. Plus, we are happy to keep it PG if you rather." he said.

"You drive a hard bargain, don't think I can say no to that" I replied, my heart beating out of my chest.

I was so nervous I had never done anything like this. As the nerves built so did the excitement and I could already feel my face starting to blush.

Boop boop boop, my phone started to ring.

I looked down at it for a moment and paused. Taking a deep breath before swiping to answer, I waited for the video to load on the screen.

I smiled, they smiled.

"Wow you look so cute! We are so glad you look like your profile." Alex giggled.

They were in bed together. Alex was sitting up shirtless again and Margie was laying on his chest wearing what looked like a silk night gown. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail.

"Hi darling, so glad you and Alex got to chat today. I was working and got busy but was so excited when he told me about you." Margie said with a smile.

I just smiled back at them, nodding, and saying thank you. I was so nervous I was almost paralyzed for a few seconds before I finally found my tongue.

"Hi, really glad to meet you both too." I giggled. "Sorry, I am like...super nervous. I have never done anything like this before but you both seem so real and super cute, so yeah."

They both laughed. "Yeah, Alex mentioned you were a beginner." she grinned.

"That's ok, we will go slow, and I promise we don't bite" she winked.

"We just thought your profile was so cute and seeing you in real life like this makes us that much more excited." Alex said.

"Well same here. You both look so sexy, that is the only reason I swiped for you." I laughed nervously.

"And if I am being honest, those pictures you sent me today also got me pretty horny, so I just had to meet you both." I blushed.

Alex giggled and Margie blushed looking up at him.

"Ohhhh, I guess he shared some goodies with you." She said before looking back at me.

"Well I am glad you liked them. We are not shy and just like having a good time." she paused for a moment.

"Did you umm," she paused. "Well did you cum from the pictures?" she asked.

I tried to control my reaction, but I am pretty sure my eyes almost popped out of my head from the straightforward question.

"I ummm, well ahhh... no I didn't cum." I stammered, my face now a bright shade of red.

Margie giggled. "I'm sorry hun. I didn't mean to embarrass you, I was just curious" she smirked.

"I love getting other people horny" she admitted.

She was clearly flirting with me at this point, and I was so nervous I didn't know how to even react. Alex was just kind of sitting back watching this all happen in front of his eyes.

"That's ok." I said softly.

"I guess nerves are part of this all. And uhhh, yeah, I didn't cum...but you did get me really horny. When I got home from work today, my panties had a big wet spot from earlier." I admitted.

"Mhmmm." Margie moaned softly, biting her lips. "I love hearing that."

Alex started to speak "Lauren, I know we promised you a PG video chat, but I have to admit I am dying to see what you are hiding under that shirt. Just listening to you ladies chat has gotten me pretty hard" he grinned.

"We have some time if you are interested in a little virtual fun?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well ummm I uhhh never..." I stammered again.

I couldn't believe I was even considering this. I would never do something like this and get naked on a video chat but there was something about them. I felt comfortable even though they were total strangers. I felt excited at the opportunity to be with a guy and a girl together. More than anything, I was horny as hell and after the pictures from earlier today my pussy was in desperate need of some relief and taking charge of my decision making.

Margie was the one that interrupted my thoughts.

"Its ok hun, I know you are probably nervous. Truthfully, we have only done this a couple of times ourselves and I still get the butterflies each time. Maybe it will help if I start?" she grinned while biting her lower lip and slowly getting up from her position resting on Alex's chest.

I just looked at them and nodded.

They both smiled and Margie adjusted herself to be sitting next to Alex, both of them still covered by the blankets to their waist. She reached down, crossing her arms, and grabbed the bottom hem of her silk top. With one fluid motion she lifted it up and over her head, tossing it to the side and smiling wide as she put her naked chest on display.

"Wow ahhh..." I just stared, lost for words.

Her boobs where even bigger than I expected, easily a D cup and still perky enough to almost defying gravity. She cupped them, rubbing her hands under each of them and giving them a little lift. Her nipples where clearly hard and poking right at me, her dark caramel areolas well defined.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"They umm ahh," I gasped. "Sorry they are umm, wonderful." I smiled,

"They are really amazing, and those nipples look so hard!" I giggled, finally able to express myself.

Just then Alex reached over and put his arm around and over her shoulder. He pinched her left nipple.

"Oh, they are rock hard" he laughed, as Margie yelped slightly from the touch.

"Mhmmmhhh," I breathed hard, biting on my lip as I watched them.

"That looks really hot," I said, as I felt myself starting to lose my inhibitions and give in to my arousal.

Alex just smiled as he continued to flick his finger back and forth over her nipple. Margie looking up at him then back at me as she smiled and was clearly enjoying the sensations.

"Ok I guess I am next," I said.

I got up on my knees on the couch and tossed the covers to the side. A rush of excitant pulsed through my body as I reach my arms into my big t-shirt. My hands poked out of the bottom, and I used them to lift my shirt over my head. I was almost completely naked except for my panties, and I was showing myself off to 2 almost total strangers.

I tried to just sit there confidently and smile as they looked at me through the screen.

"They aren't as big," I said, reaching up to cup and squeeze my B cup boobs. "But I hope you like them." I giggled nervously.

I pinched each of my nipples and gave them a little tug, hoping they might get a little harder.

"Wow! You are stunning!" Alex said enthusiastically.

My eyes met with Margie's, and she just gave me a huge smile. "They are perfect, I can't wait to give those nipple a little kiss".

"Oh god," I gasped, "That would be amazing."

As I spoke, I noticed Margie's hand moving a little under the covers. She had a naughty look in her eyes, and I knew she must be stroking him. I couldn't wait to see what Alex looked like for real, but I was too embarrassed to ask so I just continued to show off my naked body to them. My breathing increased and heart rate was fully pumping out of my chest.

"Lauren, why don't you go to your bedroom so we can get a little more comfortable." Margie suggested.

I just nodded.

Grabbing my phone, I walked inside to my room and locked the door behind me. I propped up some of the pillows and sat back against my headboard, using another pillow to hold up my phone between my legs I set it up, so it was looking up at me.

"I'm back." I grinned.

Margie just licked her lips and reached down grabbing the covers and pulling it off them both. I gasp to myself as they were both totally naked underneath.

Margie indeed had her fingers wrapped around Alex's shaft. He was rock hard as she slowly moved her fist up and down his member. From the angle I was seeing it, you could also see his large balls, cleanly shaved as was the rest of his crotch. He wasn't the biggest dick I have ever seen, but it was a nice size, and I still couldn't believe how thick her was. Her fingers barely made their way around him at the base.

It was clear to them both that I was staring at it.

"What do you think?" Alex asked.

"It umm...it's really nice." I said with a soft grin.

I was now playing with my boobs with both hands, my fingers flicking my nipples back and forth sending waves of pleasure down to my pussy. I was sure I was dripping wet at this point and was just thankful the phone angle couldn't see that area of my panties right now.

"I can't believe how thick you are." I told Alex, unable to take my eyes off his penis.

"Isn't he wonderful!" Margie winked. "He feels amazing, and he stretches me out so nicely."

"Fuck, that sounds so hot." I blurted out.

Margie reached forward and grabbed the phone. She positioned it so I could see more clearly between her legs as she spread them open. I just stared at the screen speechless as her beautiful pussy was exposed. She was fully shaven besides for a little landing strip on top. Her lips hung slight away from her body and her clit was large and visible.

She didn't need to use her fingers to spread her pussy open, her lips where already swollen and pink, opening up like a flower as her legs parted.

"Shit you are so wet!" I almost moaned, as I could see the juices started to drip down towards her ass.

Both of her lips glistened in her juices. As I examined and admired her pussy, I could her Alex grunting in the background as she continued to stroke his cock.

"I get so wet when I am horny." Margie mentioned, "And you are making us both really horny tonight" she said.

She set the phone on the bed and reached down to slowly start playing with herself and teasing her clit.

I leaned back and spread my legs. Looking at the image of myself on the screen it was clear that my pink cotton panties now had a clear wet spot on the crotch. I could no longer see Alex, but I could still hear his moans in the background and his "Mhmmm so sexy." comment as he saw my wet spot come into view.

Margie continued to use her hands to please them both as I built up the courage and arousal to take the next step.

I wrapped my fingers into the waist band of my panties, I paused before I pulled my legs together and pushed them up into the air and lifted my ass slightly. I pulled my panted down and off around my ankles before setting my legs back down, still together with my knees against my chest.

"I have to admit that I have never done this for anyone before." I said breathing heavily. "But you have both gotten me so horny today." I said breathlessly, before letting my legs fall to the sides.

12