Lauren's Desire for More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear Alex gasp in the background and Margie gave an audible moan of approval.

I have never really looked at myself in the mirror before and looking at the image on the screen even I was shocked at what I was showing them. My pussy was almost always fully shaved, my lips on the smaller side with my labia always hidden beneath my outer lips so it just looked like a little slit. Since I was already so horny, my lips spread open easily, they were puffy, and my pussy glistened with my juices.

"Wow you are so fucking sexy." Alex moaned, as he grabbed the phone back, positioning it again so I could see them both.

"He is right," Margie smiled.

She continued to stroke his cock that was now covered in what I assumed was pre-cum or lube. Her fingers wrapped around him and moved up and down his shaft much quicker now, teasing his head each time she made it to the top.

"Lauren, I think we are both going to cum really quickly tonight." Margie said, as I watched her slip one of her fingers inside of her eager hole. "We want you to cum with us."

"Mhmm, I would love to." was all I said back.

I reach down and started to play with myself. My fingers rubbing my entire vulva and spreading around my juices before focusing on my clit. I used the tip of my finger to flick back and forth on my sensitive button and send shivers up my spine while my other hand was still occupied with my nipple.

The chatter had quieted down and instead was filled with the sounds of soft moans and groans and the squish squash of fingers inside wet pussies and working up and down lubed up cocks.

Alex reached over and grabbed a little vibrator. Turning it on, he held it to Margie's clit and she gasped out loud.

"Ohhh, yes baby!" she cooed as she closed her eyes and leaned back.

She added another finger inside of her and I watched as they masturbated each other. Margie giving him an expert hand job and causing him to leak copious amounts of precum as she teased his head, and Alex, holding the toy onto her sensitive clit as she slipped two fingers in and out of her hole, dripping juices as her speed increased.

"Do you have any toys?" Alex asked, as he watched me playing with myself.

"I have a dildo." I said frankly.

"Go get it." he ordered, "I want you to imagine yourself fucking me and this thick cock."

"Ahhh fuck, ok." I replied.

Quickly jumping off the bed and grabbing the toy from my nightstand draw, I returned to my original position. My legs spread wide as I watched them touching each other for me. I slipped the toy between my legs and teased my slit as I ran the tip up and down my pussy covering it in juices.

My toy was a large 8-inch dildo, made of clear silicone and thick and realistic looking.

"Mhmm, yess baby," I heard Margie say, as her eyes where open again, watching me tease myself.

"Put it inside of you. Its almost as thick as this bad boy." she giggled waving the cock in her hand back and forth.

"ohh mmmm, god yes, ok." I said as I lined up the tip and started to push.

Slowly the dildo spread my lips open and entered, easily sliding in with the help of my wetness. Inch by inch, the toy disappeared inside of me and I could feel it stretching me.

"Oh god, it feels so good," I moaned.

"I haven't used this in so long, its stretching me so n-nicellyyyy." I gasped as I could feel it rub against my g-spot.

"Fuck you are so sexy!" Alex grunted.

"I wish I was sliding this cock inside of you instead." he said, getting more and more vulgar with his dirty talk as our collective arousal level rose.

"I would stretch you so good and make you cum all over my c-c-cockkkk fuckk!" he groaned as Margie increased her speed.

"Yeah baby, keep telling her what you would do to her with this cock." she squealed.

Her hand now flying up and down his shaft, jerking him off like a pro. Her own fingers where now quickly slipping in and out of her pussy as her hips grinded up and against the vibrating toy on her clit.

"Yesss, oh fuck yessss. I am already so close mhmmmm." she moaned.

I just continued to watch. The toy now covered in my juices as I slowly started to fuck myself with it. In and out, slow at first, but then picking up speed to try and match their pace. My breathing fast and I was panting just to catch my breath.

"Yess, oh yes, yess!" I moaned. "I love hearing how you would fuck me with that big cock. Margie tell me how good he fucks you with it." I said, craving more from her.

"I never tasted a girl before, but I want to lick your fingers clean so badly right now..." I admitted.

I couldn't believe I was talking like this. My arousal was at a high and my brain was now beholden to my pussy and the orgasm I was working towards.

"Oh! He fucks me so good baby!" Margie said.

"I cant wait to watch him fuck you too. He always starts nice and slow, giving me a c-channnnnce ohhhh to adjust," she gasped, "t-th-then he speeds, ohhh god, he speeds up and goes so deep."

Her fingers where now working furiously inside her pussy as the toy buzzed away.

"He always makes me cum and c-can easily give me multiple orgasmssssss ohhhh fuck!" She continued, moaning again, and throwing her head back.

"Alex, I'm so close!" she cried

"Yes baby, me too." he grunted, his hips now rising and falling from the bed as they met her hands jerking him off.

Alex reached down with his other hand and started to squeeze his balls.

"Fuck fuckkkkk, you are so good at that!" he said looking at Margie.

"Lauren, I haven't cum in 3 days, you are about to get a nice big load, aagghhhhh!"

I was now fucking myself so hard with the dildo. My mouth was wide open, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, what I was hearing and especially what I was doing to myself. But more than anything, I couldn't stop, I couldn't look away. I was so close, and I could feel my orgasm building. After being so horny all day it wasn't going to take much to get me there. But now, watching them like this and imagining being with them, it was making me crazy and I wanted to explore so hard for them.

Little drops of liquid started to squirt out from between my pussy lips as I pounded myself with the dido. My other hand moved from my nipple to tease my clit as my moaning reached a height.

"Mhmm mhmmmm, ohhhh mhmm yesss," I moaned.

"I am so close too. I want to see you both cummmm!" I almost begged.

"Ughhh ughhh ahhhhhh fuckkkk!" Alex cried.

Margie focused on his tip, jerking as fast she could as his hips raised of the bed.

"Fuckkkkkkk ughhhhhhhh ahhhh!" Alex grunted.

Suddenly his body got stiff, and his cock started to twitch and jerk. The first spurt of cum exploded from his cock as I watched his balls tighten. The first rope of thick white cum landed on his chest as body crashed back down onto the bed. Margie's hand continued to stroke, as spurt after spurt of cum shot out of his penis. Most of it landed on his chest, covering him, before the remainder covered Margie's hand. His cum was dripping down her hand and his shaft, pooling around the base of his cock.

Alex wasn't lying, he released a massive load. It easily could have been over a dozen spurts before he finally begged Margie to stop stroking him.

Without a word Margie pulled her hand away and quickly grabbed the toy from him with her cum covered fingers. She rubbed the toy back and forth over her clit as her other hand finger fucked her pussy.

"Ohhhhh yesss baby, ohhh yesss! That was such a nice fucking load ohhhhh." she squealed, as her legs rose into the sky and spread even wider apart.

"Yess yessss yesssssssss!" she screamed before falling silent.

Her head was back, eyes closed and mouth wide open as Margie started to cum. Her legs shook in the air as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy, leaving the buzzing toy to send her over the edge. I watched her pussy clench and tighten, juices dripping out with each contraction. She pushed her hips up to the sky before pulling the toy away and crashing back down to the bed.

She tossed the toy to the side, never actually turning it off, and just laid there as she tried to catch her breath. "

Holy fuck!" she gasped. She opened her eyes.

"Wow, that was just...I mean wow!"

She looked at Alex who was just as exhausted, laying next to her.

They where both covered in his cum and there was a notable wet spot under Margie's pussy. Alex seemed to be close to passing out while she just had the biggest post orgasmic smile on her face, it looked like pure bliss.

Just then a long, loud moan escaped my lips.

"Yes! Lauren baby, cum for us!" Margie smiled as she refocused on me.

I honestly didn't need much convincing but hearing her say that pushed me even closer to the edge. Watching them cum like that had gotten me so turned on. My fingers where now quickly moving back and forth over my clit, and I was pushing the toy as deep as it would go inside me.

"Huhhh huhhhh huhhhh," I just gasped. I stared at them, and they looked back at me.

"S-soooo so closssse..." I tried to say.

A huge smile crossed Margie's face, "Yess, yess show us how hard you cum for us baby."

As she said it, she raised her hand up that was still covered in Alex's cum. She opened her mouth wide and slipped the fingers inside her mouth, licking them clean before swallowing it all.

That was it, it was the last straw and I just exploded.

"Ahhhhhhh ohhhh fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" I cried.

I was always loud when I came, but this was extreme even for me. I screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through m body. I started in my pussy, and I could feel the pleasure radiating through the rest of my body. My entire body thrashed and I could feel my muscles clenching hard around the toy inside of my.

Finally, after what felt like forever, but was probably only about a minute or two, I started to come back to life. My body calmed down and I opened my eyes as I tried to control my breathing. Looking back at the screen I blushed hard as I just saw 2 smiling faces starting back at me. Suddenly it all became real now that my horny brain was satisfied.

Margie was the first to break the silence.

"That was beautiful darling." she smiled warmly. "It looked like you really enjoyed that."

Thank you." I smiled, "I did enjoy it," I said.

I slowly parted my legs a bit and began to pull the dildo from inside of me. It was covered in my juices and had a little bit of cream pooled at the base.

"Wow, I really got wet." I giggled, somewhat embarrassed.

"You did, and it was amazing." Alex said softly.

"That was really amazing, I hope you enjoyed as much as we did."

Margie said. "We would really love to meet you in person sometime" she grinned.

"I uhhh...I yeah, that was great." I said, still panting trying to catch my breath a bit.

"I have never done anything like this before, but it was a lot of fun. I like the sound of that too and would love to meet you both." I smiled warmly.

"Wonderful!" Alex said and then looked back down at Margie with a knowing grin.

She returned the gaze then looked back at me. "We need to go clean up a bit darling, thanks for a wonderful night, I am sure we will keep in touch."

"Of course." I said realizing that I too was sitting in a small wet spot produced from my dripping pussy.

"Thanks" I said as we waved goodbye, and they hung up the phone.

I took a deep breath and looked around the room as I let what just happened sink in.

"Fuck, I think I'm hooked." I said to myself laughing.

12