Lauren's Diaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's expression showed confusion and a little bit of excitement. It was the first time in a long time I saw in her something resembling the preamble of a smile. It made me feel, in my gut, I was doing the right thing.

"Ana Claire," I continued "I am yours."

Her expression got even more perplexed.

Slowly, I stood up and walked to the back of the chair. I put on my red high heels and then walked in front of Annie, who was still sitting on the bed. Her face didn't show confusion anymore. I could see she was getting excited with anticipation.

When I was in front of her, I placed my hands on my chest. My hands were not trembling. They were steady and I felt good doing this. I started undoing the buttons on my coat, very slowly, but kept the coat closed.

"Mom?" Annie mumbled.

She couldn't get her eyes away from my hands. She watched intently as I undid every button.

Once every button was undone, I took a hold of my coat with both hands, ready to open it. I looked at Annie in her eyes.

"Annie."

I waited for a moment for her to make eye contact with me. It didn't take long. As she saw me, I proceeded.

"Annie, I am yours."

I opened my coat completely and let it fall at my feet. I was standing in front of my daughter in provocative lingerie. It felt so good. I saw Annie's face fill up with excitement and a huge smile. She was staring at my breasts, then at my midriff. Her gaze continued going down and it landed on my thong.

Annie then looked me in the eyes again and stood up. She was my height, so we stood face to face two inches away from each other.

"Mom, are you sure what you're doing? I truly love you. I don't want to make you do something you don't want to." Annie said with a firm face.

"The only thing I don't want to do..."

I decided to show her, rather than tell her.

I put one hand under her chin, so she wouldn't lower her head. And I came closer to her. I looked in her eyes, and then I looked at her lips. I could see how beautiful she was. How attractive she was. I tilted my head to get my lips close to hers. My hand hadn't moved from under her chin, but I never felt any hesitation or attempt to step away from me.

Our lips brushed lightly against one another. I caressed her lips with my lips. I could smell her. It wasn't perfume; it was her scent. She smelled sweet. I pecked her on her lips, and parted my lips from her just a bit, but I wanted more. I wanted to show her that it wasn't a motherly kiss. I parted my lips and fully kissed her. My tongue was caressing her upper lip and she started kissing me back.

She stuck her tongue out and the tip of our tongues started touching each other, in the way of a gentle caress.

I pulled apart from her and looked her in the eyes, before I continued.

"The only thing I don't want to do is make you miserable."

I never thought I would ever be doing this with my own daughter. Furthermore, I never thought I would be feeling this way. I thought I'd be mortified the whole time, but I wasn't. I was enjoying it. Her scent suddenly felt so intense. It was no longer subtle.

"Oh, mom!"

She kissed me.

This time it was her taking control. I liked it. It made me feel sure that this was all for her happiness.

She put one hand behind my head and directed me towards her. She started kissing me with such a desire, that she started moaning in my mouth. The sound of it was so exciting I started moaning, too. She playfully bit my upper lip.

I felt her other hand on my shoulder. She was caressing my shoulder, before it started to go down my arm. Her hand shifted towards my back and was slowly lowering it while feeling all my back. Her kissing was passionate. I could feel the firmness on the hand she had placed behind my head. She wanted me even closer.

When her other hand got to my lower back, she stopped moving it. I could feel her warmness. It felt good. It made me feel so desired. She made me feel attractive, and young again. I felt I was reliving one of my younger days when I had been with women.

Her hand suddenly jumped to my ass. She squeezed my ass and moaned in my mouth.

"Oh, mom."

The hand she had on my head started lowering. Even though she wasn't keeping my head in place, I didn't get away from her even a little bit. I was kissing her while feeling her squeeze my ass and I was sensing the caresses of her other hand that was now on my shoulder and kept moving towards my collarbone. When her hand got caught between our bodies, she lowered it a bit more and placed it on top of my tit. And she squeezed it.

I felt a burst of joy inside of me. I wanted this to continue so bad. I wanted to feel loved. I didn't want to be stressed anymore. I wanted to feel desired. I wanted to feel my stomach filled with butterflies and my skin so sensitive to every single touch from her.

She broke our kiss and looked me in the eyes.

"Mom, are you still sure you want to do this?"

The smile on her face and her gaze filled with lust not only confirmed that I would do anything for my daughter, but also that I was enjoying it too.

"Annie, I want this. I love this. I want you to do anything you want to me."

"Anything I want?"

"Anything, my love."

Annie grabbed my hand and directed me towards the bed. She turned me around and made me sit on the bed.

She was wearing a sweatshirt, which she took off in front of me. Underneath she was wearing a black cotton bra. Her breasts were so firm, she hadn't needed to buy any lift-up bras.

She pulled her pants down and I could see her wearing pink panties.

She was standing in front of me and she hunched down to kiss me. With her kiss she also pushed me back on the bed, so I laid down on it. She continued kissing me, but her mouth began going down. She kissed my neck, then my collar bone, but stopped when she got to my breasts.

She pulled my bra down so my breasts were now out and visible. I could feel myself getting wet from the excitement. My daughter was touching me and it felt so good.

She put her lips in between my tits and started kissing my chest. She moved her mouth towards my left nipple and teased it with the tip of her tongue. She was flicking my nipple and I felt it getting so hard.

She opened her mouth and started sucking on my tit. She sucked hard and it made me moan. I was so horny. My hands were now caressing her back. It was an unconscious movement I did because I didn't want her to stop.

With her left hand she grabbed my other tit and started squeezing it. Her thumb was on top of my nipple and started moving it in circles around my areola. I could feel a little pinch on my nipple and it made me feel like there was a fire inside me. It covered all my body. Every single touch made me tremble with excitement.

When she stopped, I almost told her to keep going, but I felt her breath on my navel. She was still lowering herself. Both her hands were travelling down past my thong and were caressing my legs, until I could feel them on my knees. She gave me a squeeze with both hands on my knees and then, very firmly, spread them apart.

I was now laying down on the bed, with my legs spread open and my daughter in between them.

Annie kneeled down and put her face so close to my pussy, which was still covered by my red wet thong. Her hands trailed upwards my legs, slowly.

I could feel her breath on my pussy. She must have been less than an inch away and was breathing my scent deeply.

Her hands reached my waist, and she got her fingers between my skin and my thong. Slowly, her hands moved down again, but, this time, she was pulling down my thong.

I felt shivers run down my spine and a turn in my stomach. My daughter was about to see me naked and not by accident.

I looked down at her and saw that she was staring at my pussy. As my thong was being slid slowly down, Annie was mesmerized by every fraction of an inch that was being exposed to her.

I trimmed my pubes in anticipation of this night. I had shaved and trimmed so I had a trimmed landing strip at the top of my pussy. Annie saw the pubes and, before uncovering my lips, she kissed my pubes and then she took a very deep breath. She was inhaling all my smell. By feeling her breath so close to my pussy, my libido was going out of control.

My own daughter had her lips less than an inch away from my pussy. I was not feeling any negative feelings as I would have expected. During our latest conversation with Melanie, she pointed out I may feel bad for breaking a norm. For engaging in a taboo. But I was not feeling bad or guilty. My daughter was smiling. She was excited. At the time being, she seemed excited to be alive. All of this passion in her eyes, in her movement, in her caresses. The way she was taking control made me feel good.

I felt all my stress go away. I had felt frustrated for so long since I saw Annie's emotional decline since that day when she confessed her love to me. I felt so calmed when I knew I would no longer be my daughter's reason to feel depressed, but her reason to wake up every day with a smile on her face.

And when Annie began touching me, I could feel my sexual drive wake up. I wanted my daughter to fuck me. I wanted her to use me. I wanted Annie to touch every single part of me. I was hers to use and find all the joy she needed.

Annie kissed me again on my trimmed pubes. Her kiss made me feel horny. I wanted her to fuck me. I wanted her to give me an orgasm and to use me to satisfy herself. Her hands were still on my hips, grabbing on to my thong. I put my hands on top of hers and Annie looked at my eyes. Her first expression was of fear. She must have thought that I wasn't going to let her completely undress me; that I had changed my mind.

"I love you, Annie. I love you so much."

I sat up again and kissed her with so much passion. I wanted my kiss to assure her that I wanted this to happen. That I hadn't, and wasn't going to, change my mind. I wanted her to fuck me hard.

I laid back down on the bed. My hands, still grabbing hers, moved down. I lifted my ass and my thong, slowly like my hands, moved down. The thong had become wet with my juices. I felt so turned on and my body was getting ready to be fucked.

The thong, being soaked with my fluids, was sticking to my lips. As my hands kept moving it further down, it began to separate. A clear fluid string began to stretch, not wanting to let go of my wet thong, nor of my wet pussy, until it finally broke.

My thong was now at my knees and Annie's jaw was wide open. I saw the desire in her eyes to taste me. She looked up at me and I saw her straight in her eyes.

"I am yours, Annie. My god. This feels so good. Do anything you want with me."

I smiled at Annie. It was a smile of love and passion.

"I love you, too, mom. I love every single curve in your body."

Annie brushed her lips with her tongue in anticipation of what was to come.

I put one of my hands on top of her head, and gently pushed her towards in between my legs. It didn't take any effort to do so. There was absolutely no resistance from Annie.

Annie stuck her tongue out and placed just the tip of it at the lowest part of my pussy. Just where my ass ended and my lips began. She did a little circle to massage, massaging the base of my pussy with her tongue.

Slowly, she traced her tongue up my pussy, giving the slightest pressure between my lips. She was teasing me. Her tongue felt like it was going to get inside my pussy, but she didn't press hard enough to do so. She was licking all of my juices from my pussy.

She got to my clit and her tongue began to circle around it. I wanted her so bad. I wanted her to fuck me. Her tongue was only giving me the tip of the pleasure that was going to come. I could feel my pussy giving me chills.

One of my hands went to my tit and I squeezed it. My fingers sliding up to my erect nipple, I gave it a pinch. My eyes were closed. All of this was feeling so good. I was making my daughter happy and I also was getting expecting a huge orgasm from this. Only in my best foreplay sessions with a partner had I ever felt this lustful.

With my eyes still closed, I felt my other tit being grabbed. Annie had seen me pinch my own breast and she wanted to do so as well. Her hand was massaging me and I couldn't help but moan.

"Oh... Annie, please... fuck me. Oh... please... fuck me, my love."

It felt so good, I involuntarily arched my back. Annie lifted her head to look at me. I couldn't feel her breath on my pussy anymore, so I opened my eyes and look at her.

"Do you like this, mommy? Do you like me eating you out?"

Annie was lost in her lust. She had surrendered to her desires.

"Yes! I love it! I love you! Please, don't stop."

Annie put her mouth on top of my clit and kissed it. My clit felt so sensitive. I could feel it getting engorged.

Annie began to suck on my clit and it made me feel so good I gasped.

"Yes... keep... going... Annie"

I managed to say with the shortness of breath I was sensing.

Annie's tongue came out and began to massage my clit. It was so gentle; I could feel every single caress she was giving me. I felt a pressure inside me growing. My muscles were getting tense. My abs began to tense up.

Annie's tongue was moving in circles and her fingers were doing the same to my erect nipple.

I felt a caress down my leg. Annie's other hand, was traveling down my leg. When she got past my knee, I didn't feel it anymore. I lifted my head and glanced at Annie. Her hand had gone between her legs. I lost sight of her arm in between her legs, and her shoulder and arm were moving rhythmically. She was masturbating while giving me head.

Seeing my daughter masturbate made the pressure inside me grow even more. My abs were so tense I began to lose my breath. I was now gasping faster and harder. I closed my eyes again and laid down. I was about to have an orgasm.

I felt Annie was moving her tongue slower and her breath also became faster and shallower. My hand instinctively went to the back of her head and pushed her towards my pussy. I could feel her nose brushing my pubes.

This was it. I was past the point of no return. I was about to have an orgasm caused by my daughter eating me out. I was going to explode on her.

"Oh, my god... Annie... don't stop."

I felt I my breathing stopped. My abs were on fire. My legs were so tense. I could feel Annie get agitated. She was almost shaking. She was masturbating so hard now that it shook her entire body.

With this image in my mind, my daughter with her hand on her pussy and her tongue on mine, I exploded into an incredible orgasm. I yelled hard.

"Oh, god, yes!"

My mind exploded in pleasure. I was panting and I began to shake and recoil. My clit got so sensitive from my orgasm that Annie's tongue was making me jump with every little caress she gave me with the tip of her tongue.

A moment after I got my orgasm, I felt Annie's hand grab my tit firmer. Squeezing it stronger than before. She was about to have an orgasm, too.

She was breathing fast and she tensed up. She began to yell. With every short breath she caught, she yelled.

We didn't move for a while. Annie rested her head against my thigh and was catching her breath, as so was I.

"Come here, love."

I said to Annie when I was finally catching my breath. I put hands on her shoulders and guided her to get up and lay down next to me on the bed. We were looking at each other.

"I love you, mom. I love you so much."

Annie told me with her eyes halfway closed. She was exhausted from such an intense orgasm.

"I love you, too, Annie, my love, my daughter. I love seeing you happy."

I gave her a huge smile and we just stared at each other. We both fell asleep looking into each other's eyes.

I woke up at around 8 in the morning and got up to make breakfast. When I was almost finished, I looked over and saw Annie leaning against the wall. Her face was serious. She was not sure how to act. I imagined she might have thought I regretted last night, or that I was going to tell her that it had been a mistake and we shouldn't do it again.

Instead of that, I walked towards her, put my hands on the sides of her head, and kissed her. My tongue parting her lips and brushing, lightly, against hers.

"Morning, love. Are you hungry?" I told Annie.

She smiled back and her eyes sparked with happiness.

"I'd love to eat, mom. And maybe having breakfast would be ok, too."

Annie gave me a beautiful, playful smile. I smiled back. I had my daughter back. She was happy. And so was I.

12