Lauren's Feet Pleasure Zack Pt. 02

Story Info
Zack gets more foot fun with Lauren at lunchtime.
7.7k words
4.83
18.4k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was lunchtime, and Zack couldn't wait to see Lauren again. He went to the busy school lunch hall and looked around for her. He couldn't see her anywhere, so he decided to sit down and have his packed lunch as he waited.

After he had finished his lunch ten minutes later, he looked around for Lauren again. He still couldn't see her anywhere, so he stood in the same place looking out for her.

All of a sudden, someone's arms wrapped around his waist from behind. A familiar smell of beautiful perfume engulfed him, as very gentle fingers began sensually tickling his ribs.

"Coochie, coochie, coo," Lauren's sweet voice breathed in his ear.

Zack laughed in hysterics before he managed to break free from Lauren's tickling embrace.

"Come on, let's go somewhere more quiet," said Lauren excitedly.

They both walked out of the busy lunch hall. Zack let Lauren lead the way, as he got really excited at the thought of what could potentially unfold.

"Should we go to one of the music practice rooms?" asked Lauren.

"Yeah okay, let's do that," agreed Zack.

The music department had four practice rooms where students receiving tuition for a special instrument like a violin or clarinet, would go to be taught. They were small rooms with doors that could be locked from the inside for privacy.

Students weren't allowed to stay in the school during the hour for lunch, and entrances to the corridors were guarded by prefects. Zack and Lauren however, managed to find a way to sneak past the prefects.

They eventually got to the music department and found an empty practice room. Lauren followed Zack into the room and locked the door behind them. There was nothing but a piano, a chair and a music sheet stand in the small room. Zack sat down on the floor with his back against the wall.

"So, what lessons did you have for 4th and 5th periods?" asked Lauren as she sat down next to Zack, facing him.

"English and Biology," answered Zack with a groan of displeasure.

"Oh cool," smiled Lauren as she put both of her feet onto his lap. "Guess what I had, Zack." She wiggled her converse and gave him one of her irresistible, teasing smiles.

"I don't know," shrugged Zack. "History?"

"Noooo," sang Lauren, shaking her head. "Have a think. What subject would be good for getting my feet nice and sweaty, huh?"

"You weren't in gym class, were you?" asked Zack, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

"Yep!" replied Lauren excitedly. "And guess what also?"

"What?" Zack asked eagerly, as Lauren maintained a teasing glare in her pretty, brown eyes.

"It was a double period gym class," she smiled whilst sexily biting her lower lip.

"Oh, wow!" gasped Zack in excitement. "What were you doing?"

"Athletics," answered Lauren. "Sprinting and running mostly. So my feet should be a lot sweatier than they were earlier. I tried my very best to work up a good sweat at least."

Just the fact that Lauren's feet were touching him again, instantly made Zack's cock spring back into excitement. But now that Lauren had just told him that she'd been in gym class for nearly two hours, that just made him get even more excited. He could just imagine how sweaty her socks must be inside her sneakers.

"So, do you want to smell them again?" Lauren asked sweetly.

"Well, they're really bad now, aren't they?" questioned Zack nervously.

"They better be, I tried my absolute hardest to stink them up!" proclaimed Lauren, before she noticed Zack's slight hesitancy. "I thought you were into this, Zack? You liked how they smelled earlier."

"Yeah, but they weren't that sweaty earlier," objected Zack. "I'm not sure if I'll be able to handle them really sweaty, Lauren."

"Well, take off my shoes and you'll find out," encouraged Lauren, cutely wiggling her feet on his lap in anticipation.

Zack felt a mixture of both excitement and uncertainty as he untied the laces on one converse. He held Lauren's ankle, feeling the little area of her soft, smooth bare skin that was revealed above her white ankle sock. He very gently and slowly removed her sneaker.

Lauren let out a cute, little exhale of relief, as she perfectly wiggled and scrunched her socked toes as soon as Zack had freed them from her converse.

"Oh yeah, they feel absolutely drenched now!" laughed Lauren, as she sweetly wrinkled her nose. "Even I sometimes can't handle them when they feel as fresh as this."

Zack was instantly engulfed in a much stronger aroma than he had smelled earlier in class. The fragrance was extremely cheesy and way more pungent than before.

"Oh wow, Lauren!" he chuckled nervously. Much to his surprise and relief, Zack actually found the incredibly pungent odour quite pleasant.

"Can you smell it from there?" asked Lauren as she giggled somewhat proudly. "With how wet my sock feels, they've got to stink!"

Zack held her freshly removed converse under his nostrils and sniffed the strong, sweaty odour escaping from it. After a few moments, he entered his nose deep inside it. The atmosphere was amazingly steamy and humid, her sneaker was radiating warmth just like a heater. The smell was so much cheesier and mustier than earlier, but Zack absolutely loved it.

"Oh wow!" he moaned, as he took lots of long, deep sniffs of the rubbery, cheddar-flavoured aroma inside Lauren's old, white converse.

"Well, do you like how it smells in there?" teased Lauren, cutely smiling with her tongue sticking out.

"Hmm, oh yeah!" Zack replied in between deep inhales. "Oh, your shoes smell so good, Lauren."

"Let me see," chirped Lauren, holding out her arm for Zack to pass her the sneaker. He gave Lauren her smelly shoe back, to which she sniffed inside it for a few moments.

"Oh wow, yeah, it's really strong!" she confirmed, nodding her head at Zack. "It's like a lovely, warm burst of cheesy air, isn't it?"

Zack nodded in reply as he gently massaged Lauren's white ankle sock. It was completely soaked through with sweat, and felt very warm. After Lauren had spent a few moments sniffing her converse, she held it in front of her and studied the insole, looking satisfied.

"You know, these smell so different if I don't wear socks," Lauren professed. She gave Zack a sweet smile as she acknowledged him massaging and playing with her sweaty socked foot.

"They smell really vinegary when I wear them either barefoot or with nylons," she continued as she took another good sniff of her old converse. "I much prefer this really cheesy smell my socks give them, though."

"You don't wear them barefoot, do you?" Zack asked her with a grimace. He wasn't a fan of girls who wore their sneakers barefoot. He loved the attraction of a pair of cute little ankle socks peeking out of the sneakers, especially if they were plain white.

"No, very rarely," Lauren answered, shaking her head. "I don't like wearing sneakers barefoot. The backs of the shoes rub against my heels and cut into them. I'll get blisters as well, so I always wear socks to stop that from happening."

"Yeah, you should always wear these little white socks," replied Zack as he smiled nervously at her.

"My white ankle socks?" she smiled as she put her sneaker down beside her. "These are my favourite socks, I wear these all the time. You really like them, don't you?"

"I know it's really weird, but I do have a little thing for them," Zack admitted shyly.

"It's not weird, Zack," Lauren assured very sweetly and comfortingly. "Foot fetish is really common in guys. And yeah, I think a lot of girls do find it weird, but I'm not one of those girl. I don't find it weird one bit."

She raised her socked foot up to his face and gave her flexible, little toes a cute wiggle under his nostrils.

"Go on, give them some nice good sniffs," instructed Lauren, cutely tilting her head to one side. "I got them all sweaty for you to enjoy."

Zack held her foot by her ankle, as her sweaty socked toes wiggled only a few inches below his nose. He could see all the sweaty grey areas of her sock were now much darker and filthier than they were earlier, as a lot more of her foot sweat had been soaked up into the cotton during her gym class. Cute contours of her toenails were visible through the thinned and worn white cotton, and Zack could clearly see they were painted a pretty, pale-blue that matched her fingernails.

He sniffed the aroma of her sweat-soaked ankle sock, as her cute, wiggly toes fanned it up into his nostrils. The cheesy sourness was unbelievably ripe and raunchy, and it made Zack's poor cock painfully pulsate in his pants, just like earlier.

"Wow, they're really impressive!" Zack exclaimed excitedly. "How can your feet possibly get this stinky, Lauren?"

"Ooh, I can get them stinky," replied Lauren in a very teasing tone. "I quite enjoy trying to get them nice and stinky, actually."

"You said earlier that you like smelling your own feet, didn't you?" questioned Zack.

"Yeah, I do," confessed Lauren. "I would never smell someone else's feet, I'm not into that. But I do like the smell of my own feet, I'm not going to lie. As I told you earlier, most nights I like to sniff my shoes, then my socks and feet as well."

The thought of Lauren enjoying her own feet made Zack feel really horny, as he continued sniffing her icky socked toes while they wiggled under his nose. Lauren then raised her foot up to his face and scrunched her sweat-soaked, cottoned toes around Zack's nose, pinching his nostrils.

"Hmm, take a nice, deep sniff right there under my toes", she ordered softly. "That's where it gets the smelliest."

Zack obliged and inhaled deeply, as he could feel all of the sweaty dampness from her sock being transferred onto his nose like a wet sponge. He couldn't manage to fill his lungs completely as the pungent cheesiness was so strong, it very nearly made him want to cough.

"Hmm, there you go," whispered Lauren sexily, as she played with her hair.

"Ugh man!" Zack winced with a grimacing smile.

"Does it smell really good right there at my toes?" asked Lauren with a wink. "Nice and ripe?"

"Ugh, I'd say they're beyond ripe," Zack replied, to which Lauren sweetly giggled in response. He held her foot with both hands and softly massaged his nose into the very damp, dark grey, sweaty cotton around the ball of her foot.

"Uh, the dirty spots are the best," he moaned in between sniffs. "They smell so stinky, but so good at the same time!"

Lauren giggled cutely. "Hmm, sniff it all up, Zack," she teased in a hypnotic tone.

He slowly circled his nose all around the damp, sweaty spot at her socked heel, giving it some nice deep sniffs.

"Ugh, your feet are just so cheesy Lauren," he moaned quietly.

"No, it's actually just my socks that smell cheesy," replied Lauren. "If you take my sock off and smell my bare foot, it'll smell a lot more vinegary."

Zack gently rubbed his nostrils up and down Lauren's soft, curvy arch. Her sock was more whiter and crisper all down her arch, compared to the other areas that were mostly greyed with sweat. All of the little baubles of worn, sweaty cotton all over the sole of her ankle sock felt pleasantly ticklish, as they sensually grazed against his nose. Her whiter, socked arch was deceivingly damp and held varying intensities of the cheesy scent.

"Ooh, that feels really nice on the bottom of my foot," Lauren moaned, feeling Zack rub his nose against her sole.

"Hmm, it smells good here," breathed Zack, as he continued sniffing her sexy, socked arch. "The further up you go, the smellier it gets."

Lauren cutely shrugged her shoulders and smiled at Zack with her tongue sticking out, as she continued watching him enjoy her smelly white ankle socked foot. Zack then gave himself a little break as he held her disgustingly-greyed, socked sole in front of him. Lauren instinctively wiggled her sexy, flexible toes while Zack admired them.

"Uh, I just love all the wrinkles your toes make when you wiggle them," said Zack, as he marvelled at the thin, crinkly cotton as her toes sexily danced back and forth.

Lauren let out another of her sweet little giggles, before tightly scrunching her toes to make her socked sole perfectly wrinkle up entirely.

"Uh yeah, that's so sexy," Zack responded as he adored not just the wrinkles, but also the thin cotton tightly stretching over Lauren's pretty, blue toenails underneath.

She alternated between wiggling and scrunching her toes for the next few moments for Zack to enjoy.

"Hmm, spread your toes for me," Zack asked her quietly, as he held her foot up towards his nose again.

Lauren effortlessly fanned out her little socked toes. The thin, sweat-soaked cotton tightly stretched so much, that the light shone through her sock in between the gaps of her toes.

Zack pressed his nose into the soiled, discoloured cotton and softly rubbed his nostrils along the underside of her sweaty toes. He challenged himself to endure the extremely sour raunchiness.

"Ugh," he groaned after he took a big sniff of her moist toes.

He emptied his lungs and took another deep breath through his nostrils, sniffing up more of the sharp, cheesy flavour.

"Ugh, it's so stinky!" he winced as Lauren began wiggling her her other sneaker-encased foot around on his lap.

"Zack, my other foot's getting really jealous now!" she teased playfully. "It badly wants the same treatment, please."

Lauren lowered her socked foot onto his lap and raised her sneakered foot simultaneously, to which Zack began untying the laces of her other well-worn, white converse.

"Ooh, what's going on there?" cooed Lauren, as she noticed the large bulge in Zack's trousers. She gently poked it with her socked toes, which made Zack gasp in excitement. Lauren's eyes widened as she smiled brightly.

"Aww, your really hard, aren't you?" she teased, as Zack loosened the tongue of her converse.

He gently removed Lauren's converse from her socked foot, as she gave her wet, sweaty toes a stretching wiggle right in front of Zack's face. Zack could see that this sock looked a little sweatier than the first one, as all the greyish sweaty spots were darker and grungier.

He immediately went straight for her fresh sneaker, and stuck his nose deep inside. The warm, clamminess felt even better inside this shoe as he took a nice, deep whiff. The stale, rubbery scent that was perfectly combined with Lauren's tangy, cheddar-like foot odour smelled like heaven to Zack.

"Oh my God!" he exhaled, after a few deep breaths of her humid, smelly converse.

"Is that one just as good as the first one?" asked Lauren, as she began softly rubbing her socked sole back and forth over his crotch.

"I swear Lauren, I absolutely love how your shoes smell," moaned Zack as he continued with long, deep inhales. "Do all of your shoes smell this good?"

"Pretty much all of my different converse have that same cheesy smell just like these ones," explained Lauren with a sweet smile. "These white ones are my oldest pair, and they're also the ones I wear the most, so these are definitely the smelliest shoes I have. Although having said that, I also have a pair of leather flats I like to wear with my nylons, they're pretty smelly too."

Zack knew exactly the pair of flats that Lauren was referring to, they were cute, little, black ballerina flats. He had seen her wear them on the few occasions when she would wear a skirt with black nylons to school.

"They actually smell worse than any of my sneakers," continued Lauren. "They smell really vinegary like my bare feet. Nylons don't absorb the sweat like socks do because they're so sheer and thin. So all of the sweat just gets soaked up into the insoles of the shoes you're wearing."

Zack was becoming more and more turned on as Lauren gave her detailed description of her stinky flats. She clearly knew and understood foot fetish extremely well with her amazing descriptions and word choices.

"I'll need to wear those tomorrow with my nylons, and let you smell them as well," Lauren teased. She continued teasing Zack's bulge with her first foot, while Zack carried on sniffing her warm, cheesy converse.

"Hmm, personally I'd much prefer that you wear this combination of sneakers and socks again," Zack replied, as he took his nose out of her humid sneaker and looked at the dark, sweat stains on the insole. Lauren giggled sweetly to his request.

Zack could feel his cock twitching uncontrollably inside his pants, as Lauren continued to sensually massage it with her socked sole.

"Oh, please can you wiggle your toes there," Zack moaned quietly. Lauren granted his wish and perfectly wiggled her toes on his boner very slowly and sensually.

"Just like that?" she asked in a high, girly tone. "Or do you want me to wiggle even slower?"

"Oh no, that's perfect!" breathed Zack, as he felt his hard dick twitch and throb inside his pants with overwhelming pleasure.

Lauren brought her un-smelled sock up to Zack's face. "Smell this sock now," she whispered, as she gave her toes a little wiggle in front of his nose.

She scrunched her ripe, drenched socked toes around Zack's nose. He took hold of her ankle, as Lauren pinched his nostrils with her wet toes just like she did with her other foot. Zack took a very deep overconfident inhale, before having to cough as the fresh, raunchy sourness instantly caught the back of his throat.

"How dare you cough while sniffing my toes!" giggled Lauren teasingly. "Now you have to take five big sniffs for doing that!"

"Oh wow, this one's worse!" exclaimed Zack, instantly removing his nose from her suffocating toes. She perfectly wiggled her agile toes slowly and teasingly again in front of Zack's eyes.

"I love how easily you can wiggle them," he admired as he watched Lauren's socked toes intricately move back and forth, perfectly crinkling her greyed, sweaty cottoned sole.

"Yeah, I love wiggling my toes," replied Lauren, cutely biting her lower lip as she stared at them with Zack. "They actually never used to be this flexible but because I wiggle them so much, they've became really nimble over time."

Zack gently stroked the little area of smooth, flawless, soft skin in between her sock and jeans, as he adored her hypnotic teasing toes.

"I also love how you can see your blue toenails through your socks too," he whispered.

"Take my sock off so you can see them properly," Lauren encouraged sweetly. "I do have really nice feet, by the way."

"No, no, it's fine," maintained Zack as he wanted Lauren to keep her pretty white ankle socks on. "I prefer your socks on."

Zack leaned into her wiggly toes to sniff them again, to which Lauren instinctively spread them for him. He rubbed his nose into the drenched, filthy part of the cotton that encased her little toes. He breathed deep, taking in more of her yummy, cheesy foot stink.

He gave her raunchy white ankle sock the full sniffing treatment. He smelled up and down her sole and all around the bottom of her heel, as he made sure all the sweaty, grey spots had been thoroughly sniffed.

Lauren moaned softly in enjoyment, as she watched Zack sniff the pungent aroma out of her sock. "Ooh, if feels so nice and relaxing having someone smell my feet," she purred softly. "It's even better when they're really into it!"

Lauren wiggled her other toes extremely gently against Zack's bulge. He started breathing heavily, as her little toes perfectly teased his poor, trapped cock.

"Aw Zack babes, that feels like it really needs to be tended to," teased Lauren. She shuffled next to him and leaned in very closely to him.

"Do you want me to make that feel so much better?" she breathed gently into his ear.

"What, like a foot job?" Zack asked her very excitedly.

"Well, you love it when I wiggle my toes, don't you?" teased Lauren, looking down at her socked toes as she gave them another sexy wiggle. "So, how about I use them to give that hard dick of yours a little tickle?"