Lauren's Feet Pleasure Zack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh," Zack hummed in reply, as he continued slowly licking Lauren's wrinkled arch before stopping just for a second. "Oh, they taste really nice."

"Yeah?" breathed Lauren sexily. "Do they taste all lovely and salty too, just like my toes?"

Zack smiled and nodded as he carried on running his wet tongue across Lauren's amazingly soft wrinkles.

"Well, you might as well do my heel too," giggled Lauren, alluding to the fact that he had licked all of her foot apart from the very bottom. Zack took Lauren's hint and gave her heel some attention with his tongue.

Although Lauren's bare sole was beautifully untarnished and very soft, her skin was slightly firmer around her heel as to be expected. Zack could feel the gentle abrasion from the harder skin against his taste buds, as he slowly swirled his tongue around her heel in circular motions. The skin had a more natural saltier tinge to it, as if it always tasted like that.

After a few more licks around her salty heel and smooth arch, Lauren switched feet. "Can you clean this one now?" she purred softly.

She playfully pinched Zack's nostrils with her moist, vinegary toes to make him endure their putrid aroma. Zack let out a disgusted groan and quickly pulled his nose away with a grimace, to which Lauren giggled in amusement.

He began with her heel this time, giving it the full licking treatment. Lauren instinctively scrunched her toes again to allow him to lick all the soft, sexy wrinkles of her sole, which he attended to straight after her heel. This foot tasted just as deliciously salty as the first one, and Zack purposely left her toes to last as he knew they'd taste the best.

Lauren edged towards him slightly and stretched out her first foot. She slowly and sensually rubbed her wonderfully soft sole and heel up and down his cheek, while he continued worshipping her opposite foot.

Zack intricately glided his tongue in between each of her soft sweaty toes. He took great care to make sure he cleaned up every remnant of salty toe jam, just as he'd done with the first set of toes. More cute little giggles came from Lauren, as Zack's ticklish tongue gently wiggled in between her soft delicate toes.

He opened his mouth wide so he could fit a few of Lauren's toes inside at once. He sucked on them like an ice pop for a few seconds, before giving each of them their own individual attention.

"Oh, you're so good at this Zack," Lauren moaned in pleasure. "I need to get you to do this everyday now!"

"I wouldn't be adverse to that!" agreed Zack, as he finished licking her soft foot.

The school bell sounded to signal the end of lunch and the beginning of 6th period. Zack brought Lauren's sweaty white ankle socks up to his nose, and took big inhales of their stinky, cheesy fragrance for the final time. Lauren smiled at him sweetly as she waited for him to give her them back.

"I need those back now, I'm afraid," she said nicely as she held out her hand. "Have one more sniff of them."

Zack took one last deep sniff of her dirty, cheesy ankle socks, before admiring them in his hands.

"Can't I have these, Lauren?" he asked very quietly and timidly.

"No, you're not having my socks, Zack!" giggled Lauren, as she reached out and took them away from him. "And besides, I'm not wearing my converse barefoot, even if it is only for a couple of hours until we go home!"

"Aww," sighed Zack, as he watched Lauren slip her beautiful feet back into her sweaty socks he so loved.

"I honestly can't get over how much you love these," smiled Lauren happily.

She gave Zack one last little tease by wiggling her flexible, little toes in her cute white ankle socks for him. She looked down at them for a few seconds, deep in thought.

"Alright, I tell you what," she chirped loudly. "How about this? I'll wear these same socks tomorrow and Friday, that'll make them even more dirty and sweaty? And I'll bring in a spare pair for me on Friday, so I can give you these ones. How does that sound?"

"Yeah, okay!" Zack agreed excitedly, as they could hear the commotion of lots of other students walking past the door and down the corridor.

He watched her put her converse back on, and offered to do her laces for her.

"So, are we good for doing this all again tomorrow at lunch?" Lauren asked him eagerly.

"Yeah, totally!" exclaimed Zack, as they both got up to leave.

They both walked out into the busy hallway and onto their next classes, both equally looking forward to tomorrow.

THE END