All Comments on 'Lauren's Little Sister is a Minx'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BlueBlackAndGoldBlueBlackAndGoldover 3 years ago
Can't wait for Part 2...

Lauren cannot be oblivious to all this, can she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why would he just not tell her that her sister was teasing him?? Bet that teen pussy was sooo good though.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep going

cant wait to see how this plays out at penn state

firebird68firebird68over 3 years agoAuthor
Hmm

Yeah, you would think she would notice, but then again, why would she expect her sister to be trying to seduce her boyfriend? It's like the spanish inquisition. (If you know, you know.) But she's smart, so surely she'll catch on eventually, right? Wonder what she would do to her sister in retaliation when she finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Definitely room for more with this story. Maybe Leah brings a friend with her to visit Penn State. All kinds of fun could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait for part 2

boredcagedwifeboredcagedwifeover 3 years ago
Mmmmm

Very hot and well written

nerdman009nerdman009over 3 years ago

Is there gonna be a part 2?

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Wish

I really wish he'd shouted "GetYourHandOffMyCock" when she was searching for the bottle cap. Let Lauren take care of the Prick Teasing little sister.

firebird68firebird68over 3 years agoAuthor
Future

There might be more. Right now, I'm super busy with commissions so I have no immediate plans to continue this. I might do a part 2 as a goal, like when I reach a thousand followers or something or if someone wants to commission it. Not sure yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SORRY!

This one was just stupid. Why would he not tell his girlfriend about what her sister was doing? Even just to protect himself from false charges. He can't stop her when she climbs on him and starts removing his pants? I don't think so!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Proofreader

This needs to be read by an experienced proofreader or English professor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
one of the best stories out there

This was really good. Definitely keep going. Like other people said Leah finds a friend on her visit or other good stuff but either way very good. I thought Leah would start blowing him in the car but where you took it was really good too. It was a good balance of being really hot and original with being realistic. Again amazing job

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

There was no moment of anything resembling 'cuckqueen'. Also, while Leah sounds superbly adorable, Lauren is actually a really amazing girlfriend so far, kind of didn't want him to actually cheat on her, not gonna lie. I really hope he tells Lauren about her sister seducing him, I think she would understand honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somebody doesn't know what the word cuckqueen means, but I'm actually relieved. It would have ruined an otherwise interesting story. It's a shame he turned out to be a cheating asshole, though. It would have been far better if they were just close friends and she invited him home since his own family was traveling abroad, or something along those lines. As is, he's just an asshat that is more than happy to cheat on his girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did you PROOF READ??

For instance -

"Tell me, Scott, have you ever played any gold?"??

Should, perhaps, that have been 'GolF'?

firebird68firebird68almost 2 years agoAuthor

Yeah I proofread, but I'm hardly a master editor. Definitely a lot better about it now than when I started. I'm sorry that my misspelling the word 'golf' ruined your experience, Mr. Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a cuckqueen story, very dissapointing. Just a sad story about infidelity. Not sexy.

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Dumbass should have told his GF about Leah.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, yeah, Scott had every chance to disarm the situation. “Could you please stop searching for a beer cap in my swimsuit, please?”, “Stop grabbing my dick, what is wrong with you?!”, lock the bathroom door, “Hey, Lauren, you’re doing great, but could you really quickly stand up and look to the window across?”, or even “You are a nice lady, but I remain committed to your sister, so please stop teasing me. Speaking of, you may want to seek professional help because this is not how a young woman solid act”, or even “you run inside, I’ll just be in a moment *drives off, doesn’t return until Lauren does*”. Failing to do any of this makes Scott an immature idiot who can’t keep himself in his pants, and while there is nothing wrong with that for an erotic story - it’s not quite what you’d you look for in a “cuckqueen” tag.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fun story, though not really my thing. I think the whole thing could have been made so much better by Lauren being in on it and secretly making a deal with her sister to share Scott.

DirtyHarry07DirtyHarry073 months ago

Oh wow. I’ve definitely imagined stuff like this with my gf’s younger sister. You wrote it so well too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...