Laurie's Beach Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laurie you will never feel the whole thing unless you play nice and answers me." He then licked slowly over her nipples while Laurie squirmed under his large cock hoping he would get back inside.

"One more time, does your husband have a smaller cock than mine?"

"Yes...oh....yes....uh his is nowhere near as big as yours." Laurie groaned out as the stranger plunged into her with force at her response and began to thrust powerfully making her grab the towel and bit her lip so as not to scream and bring attention to them in this quiet place.

"Always wanted to be fucked with a bigger cock, haven't you?"

Laurie had never been talked to like this, she was beyond caring, her "inner slut" was talking now and she was enjoying this new side of herself. "Yes....yes, I have, and I couldn't stop thinking about you since the last time we met...please don't stop...oh god...it feels so incredible...give it all to me, please, baby!" She pleaded.

"Mr. Big" had marvelous stamina and he seemed to know exactly what Laurie was feeling. He was playing her like a fine instrument now. "C'mon baby... I'm gonna make you come like you never had before!" He slowed his roll and got into a rhythm. With that, he playfully sucked on her nipple longer and harder.

Incredibly, Laurie could not hold out any longer and started to come hard. She moaned and screamed loud enough that anyone within 100 yards would have heard her screams of ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure racked her tight body as the stranger continued unfettered. Laurie thought she was on the brink of passing out having never felt this level of pleasure before. It was like a huge release her body went into spasm and that triggered a strong emotional response causing her to begin to cry softly.

Her body was getting what it had been craving. Her lover picked up his pace and started fucking her with harder, longer strokes. Laurie could not talk, her own body and emotions had taken her to a place in her mind she did not know was there, as her orgasm began anew with each powerful stroke from Mr. Big. Laura was lost in the frenzy of lust and desire until finally the stranger buried himself deep within Laurie and began to cum. She could feel burst after burst of come splashing against her walls deep inside as she continued to ride out the unending orgasm caused by the powerful stranger and his massive cock! She had never had multiple orgasms before and did not know that a nonstop orgasm was even possible?! Finally, after what seemed like forever, they both collapsed, panting and trying to catch their breath.

Laurie was splayed out, legs apart, cum dripping from her swollen pussy and she didn't care. She felt uninhibited as if some barrier had been broken deep inside her. She wished she had experienced this sooner.

Mr. Big looked at her and smiled "Your pussy felt amazingly tight! Have you ever cum that hard or that many times? Man, I loved how hard your nipples got."

"No... never, nowhere even close. You are an amazing and gifted man. Wow, I've only been with my husband for the longest... time."

Laurie was broken here on the beach in this quiet place and in a quiet voice, as she looked down at the cock that had brought her so much pleasure, "You haven't even gone soft, yet?"

They laid together quietly for about 20 minutes, exploring and caressing each other. Laurie lost in thought about what she had done and yet how good it had felt, and how out of control she had been and wanted to be again! A week ago he woke something up in her that would not go away, now it was a new Laurie something strong and wild screaming out. She thought about her husband and knew things had to change there ASAP!

She felt the man's cock start to swell again against her back. Feeling the soreness between her legs "I don't think I can take anymore...?" He slid his left knee between her thighs, spreading her legs, giving his hand full access to her pussy. He began to stroke the length of her glistening slit as he spent a few seconds rubbing her clit. No matter her objections, which he knew were more instinctive than real, he knew she was not only ready but needed him again. Mr. Big rolled onto his back pulling Laurie on top as she obediently climbed onto his dick for the ride of her life. Her doubts dissolved as she squatted over his swollen member. Slowly, eased herself down onto him, his cock filling her. She felt the pain and pleasure, of her desire. That voice, that strong voice calling out inside her. "That's it, baby, give daddy that pussy!" we are not her anymore we are US and we are not done!

She put her hands on his chest and slowly began to ride him, easing herself up and down on his shaft. After a few seconds though, she was thrusting herself onto him, riding him hard as the tip of his thick head pounded deep inside pleasing her. The sound of her animal grunting, purring, and groaning made her smile, as she felt his hands on her breasts, the sun beating down on their naked bodies, and His large cock inside of her, her inner animal was alive all her senses on edge she could smell him, bending down sniffing his chest up to his neck placing her mouth at his ear and purring softly she had his scent. Setting back she increased her rhythm and force, now single-minded her only thought was her own needs.

The stranger smiled "Somebody woke the kitty and it's a tiger!" Laurie leaned over growling and whispered I was yours now you are mine don't speak unless I ask you something! a deep guttural growl came from her but her mouth was closed. You have done this before, to other women here on the beach in this spot. It was not a question it was a statement and he knew better than to reply. Her strong determined eyes looked through him as she waited to see if he would before returning to her upright position and again increasing her rhythm and power. The tigress that he had awakened a week ago that would not go away was now in complete control and he loved it!!

Finally, Laurie could take no more and with her legs shaking, all of it culminated in a spectacular orgasm that set her prey off inside her! After a few minutes, she lifted her head from his chest.

"WOW, that was AMAZING!!! You were like a whole different person there for a while!!?"

Now the kitten again she barely had enough strength to pull herself off of his cock. Exhausted she rolled onto her back and lay in the sun. She knew she had to end this. She could not allow him to be here when he recovered or this would go on all night. She looked at him and his black cock "Time for you to go I need some more sun."

"Hey, What's your name? I'd like to call you and do this again, sometime? Laurie waved him toward her and gave him a passionate kiss. She'd gotten what she came for and more, this was to be her little secret for now.

Note: This was a collaboration. Second Author remains anonymous for professional reasons.

12