Lava Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie did a quick turn, with Madeline discovering that there was too much of a good thing. Ronnie's ass was an absolute perfect apple bottom, and the string of fabric covering her asshole was probably just barely enough. How did she get away with it? How was she going to get away with it at the lake?

Ronnie suddenly looked disappointed. "Jesus, Maddy. A one-piece?"

Madeline looked down at her own choice. The pink bikini she picked out was certainly humble enough.

Ronnie bent down to get something out of her suitcase, which gave an indication of the eyeful any man walking by would see. She pulled out a two-piece set and threw it on the bed. "Now, you wear this," she ordered.

Madeline hesitated, then picked up the swimsuit and went to the bathroom. Ronnie laughed in her hand. "You have to get over that!" she said, still laughing.

Madeline tried again, coming out of the bathroom in Ronnie's swimsuit. "Much...better," said Ronnie.

Madeline held her hands over her breasts. "I just hope it stays on. Do I really have to go strapless?"

Ronnie walked over and tugged at the cups, pawing at Madeline while she squirmed. She grabbed Madeline by the shoulders. "We should get you laid while we're here. Throw me into the mix. Guys can't resist a three-way."

Madeline's jaw nearly hit the floor. "I can't just find a guy and have sex with him!"

Ronnie looked down and at Madeline's body and shook her head. "Young people. Come on, I turn thirty in a month. Thirty! That will be it for me by then. You got four good years left." She tapped Madeline on the arm. "Come on. I have a surprise for you when we get there."

After spending nearly an eternity finding a parking spot, then the kilometre-long walk to the lake shore, Ronnie took Madeline up to the rental shed. She handed over her debit card and driver's licence while the cashier handed her a key. Ronnie dangled it in front of Madeline. "Let's go!"

They headed down the dock and found their craft, a jet ski. Ronnie started the engine and climbed aboard. She threw her hand out to Madeline, who made her way slowly onboard. She sat down behind Ronnie, placing her legs to spoon in behind her thighs, then reached around her waist.

"Hang on," said Ronnie. She hit the throttle, blasting out of the dock space and leaving a great wake behind her. Madeline held on tighter, the spray hitting her and giving her goose flesh. Gripping into Ronnie's thighs with her own was getting difficult, as both of their flesh was getting wet, cold, and slippery.

After several minutes of riding, they had made it all the way to the middle of the lake. Ronnie slowed them down, then cut the engine. She turned herself around on the jet ski, getting face to face with Madeline.

"Okay, Maddie," said Ronnie. "We're gonna have some real fun now."

Madeline's heart felt as if it was going to burst out of her chest. She placed her hands on Ronnie's forearms and let them slide up to her biceps. She looked Ronnie right in the eye, waiting for her to make the first move.

Ronnie smiled and then pivoted herself behind Madeline, pushing her forward toward the handlebars.

"I can't drive this!" protested Madeline. "I don't even know how to drive a car."

Ronnie groaned. "Oh, for fuck's sake, Maddie. We're out in the middle of nowhere." She reached under Madeline's arm and pointed at the handles. "Twist this to go faster, and shift from forward to reverse with this. Have you seen the douchebags who drive these things? You're smart enough to get it."

Madeline sucked in her breath while she clasped onto the handlebars. "Okay, let's hit it!" She opened up on the throttle, lurching them forward. Ronnie let out a whoop as they skipped along the waves.

The water started to get choppier as they cut their way through the lake. A large speedboat was ripping along the sides, carrying a crew of twenty or so rowdy young men.

"Hey, hey! Check out the talent!" Ronnie rolled her tongue, making an engine noise.

Madeline started to feel brave again. "Yeah! Come get some, boys!" The splashes of water seemed to be getting colder. Madeline looked down, then forward in horror. "My top fell down!"

"Oh, shit!" yelled Ronnie. "Okay, just come off the throttle and we can pull it back up!"

"No! If we stop, the boys will see me! Just pull it back up for me!" Madeline pleaded.

Ronnie struggled but it would not come up. "It's stuck in between us! We're bouncing around too much!"

"FUCK!" Madeline yelled.

The boy craft was coming it at top speed now, ready to pass them and see Madeline in all her natural glory. The cold water was only enhancing things.

Ronnie patted her on the back. "If we're going down, we're going together, okay?" she shouted in Madeline's ear. Ronnie held on tighter with one arm, and used the other to untie her bikini top. She then stood up slightly, just enough to expose her breasts, as she hung onto Madeline's shoulder. She let out a primal scream and held up her bikini top.

It was at that point that all twenty boys yelled out "HOLY SHIT" as the two girls passed by. For all they knew, this was divine intervention. The sight of two delicious women bobbling in the water, slick and shiny from the spray, was too much for them to remember from what would have been an otherwise decent outing.

"Hey Maddie!" screamed Ronnie. "What do you and a remote control have in common?"

"I don't know!" yelled Madeline.

Ronnie reached around and felt Madeline's breasts. "Two double As!"

"RONNIE!" shrieked Madeline.

After their time was up on the jet ski, they returned the jet ski in pristine condition. Ronnie and Madeline could not stop laughing about the incident. Madeline was terribly embarrassed, but at the same time was so grateful that Ronnie was willing to share in the embarrassment.

Ronnie looked over at Madeline as they made their way down the dock. "Something on your mind, babe?"

Madeline smiled and shook her head in disbelief. "I flashed so many guys there, but you were willing to do the same just for me!"

Ronnie gave her a friendly elbow. "There's gonna be a lot of sore wrists tomorrow!"

"Why?" asked Madeline.

"Jesus Christ, Maddie," laughed Ronnie.

The girls walked around the nearby water park and dried themselves off in the sun. Their bathing suits drew a lot of attention, but soon they put on their shorts and tees. The two of them stopped off at a convenience store on the way back to the cabin. Ronnie picked up some provisions, including a nice local draught. "We'll have a cookout tonight," Ronnie told Madeline. "Just you and me, okay?"

Madeline smiled. Her heart did a little skip. It was so much more fun being around Ronnie than she realized.

The two made their way out of the store, when a young man got in their way. He was about to walk past when his eyes got wide and his mouth went full circle. "Oh man, it's YOU!" he shouted. He ran to a nearby car and leaned in the window. "Jackson! It's the girls from the jet ski!"

The girls looked at each other with shocked faces. "Fuck! Get in the car!" They both dashed off and jumped in the Beetle, then tore out of the parking lot. They both laughed uncontrollably as they drove away.

The sun was sinking on the horizon as they pulled in. Madeline tried to get the fire started. Ronnie walked over and squatted down. "Here, kiddo," she said. She showed Madeline how to crumple up the paper and make a log cabin out of twigs. They sat back and let the fire build up. Ronnie sharpened some sticks as they tried to roast weenies.

After wolfing down several of the charcoal-tasting hot dogs, Ronnie cracked a beer and started drinking. The girls got their sweatshirts out and sat out in the fire pit, with Ronnie putting her feet up a few feet away from the fire. Madeline moved in closer to Ronnie, and Ronnie threw her arm around Madeline. They looked at each other and smiled, then looked out onto the lake.

"Ronnie?" asked Madeline sweetly. "How do you get men to talk to you?"

Ronnie took a giant sip of her beer and belched. "Fucked if I know. You just have to put yourself out there."

Madeline sighed. "I can't do that, though. The boyfriends I had were setups. I don't know how to make myself known to guys."

"You sure didn't mind showing off earlier today," said Ronnie, blowing on the top of her bottle to make a toot sound.

Madeline threw her head back and laughed. "I told you that top was too big!"

"No, not even then," said Ronnie. "When we were walking around the splash park. I was watching all those horny young guys. They all were looking at you."

"Oh, yeah right!" protested Madeline.

"Girl, it's true. They got that yellow fever." Ronnie laughed, then ran her hand along Madeline's thigh. "I don't know why they say it's yellow skin. I love it. I think it's more cream coloured."

Madeline started having shallow, quick breaths. "Oh, that feels nice."

Ronnie let her fingers dance along the leg. "Do I make you nervous? You seem to not want to get too close to me."

Madeline's eyes widened. "No. I like you a lot, Ronnie."

Ronnie nodded and let her head bobble around. "Okay. I just wondered why you were so shy around me. I mean, you ran out of the room any time you might have to change or something."

Madeline shifted to sit up, then threw her own arm around Ronnie. "You are sure of everything you want to do, Ronnie. You act fast, play hard, and always come out on top."

Ronnie buzzed her lips and threw her head back. "I'm not such a party girl," she said, kind of sad. "I get really tired sometimes. I just wish sometimes I had someone waiting for me at home. Guys are fun for a while but I get so sick of their shit." She shifted and placed her arm around Madeline's waist, then she threw her leg over Madeline's. "I haven't had a boyfriend for more than a few months at a time. It's like, the guys always tell me I'm like a man's woman, like one of the boys. At the same time, I haven't learned a thing about what it is they want out of life, y'know?"

Madeline reached up with her hand and held onto Ronnie's hand that was around her shoulder. She suddenly jumped and pointed to the sky. "Look!"

Ronnie gazed up at the stars and saw what happened. Several meteors streaked across the night sky, appearing ever few seconds, then burning out in an instant.

"That is so beautiful," Ronnie gasped. The two girls sat and watched as the spectacle continued for nearly half an hour. Eventually the tiny streaks of light stopped showing up. The two girls got up and stretched. Ronnie got a bucket of water and doused the fire.

They made their way into the bedroom. Madeline sat down on the bed and took off her sweatshirt and shorts, leaving only the bathing suit she had from earlier on. Ronnie did the same, showing off her incredibly tiny bathing suit. She patted her flat tummy, then poked her finger at her belly button.

"You see this, Mad? This little flap of skin right at the top?" She pointed directly at the flap, and Madeline nodded. "I read that this flap is supposed to be like winning some kind of genetic lottery. But then I wrecked it by getting it pierced." She stuck her lower lip out in a mock sad face. "Now I'm scarred forever."

Madeline gazed at her belly button, then looked up at Ronnie. "Can you help me be sexy like you?"

Ronnie gave a half-smile, then picked up her phone from the dresser. After a few taps, the phone started to play Pony by Ginuwine. She put the phone down, then started swaying back and forth. "You watch what I do," said Ronnie. She turned her back to Madeline, then started gyrating her hips to make her butt do a circle. Madeline was mesmerized.

As Madeline sat there, Ronnie made her way over, still doing her hip swivel. Ronnie spread Madeline's legs apart using her own, then she began a full wave with her body while holding her hair on top of her head.

Ronnie bent down, showing off her wonderful cleavage. She placed her hands at the side of Madeline's head, staring her right in the eye.

"Men like attention," Ronnie said with authority, still looking Madeline in the eyes. "You have to make them feel like no one else will do. But you can't tell them that—you have to show it to them."

She let go of Madeline's head, only to place her palm flat on her forehead, then give it a gentle shove. Ronnie turned her back and walked over to the dresser, then arched her back to press her ass up farther while on her tiptoes. Ronnie began to moan and dip. She stroked the back of her own thighs, rubbing the muscly toned legs of hers for her own satisfaction.

Ronnie then reached up to her back, undoing the strings on her tiny bikini top. She pulled off the bra, holding it up to her side before dropping it onto the floor. Still with her back to Madeline, she started to rub her breasts. She then worked her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, undoing the knots on her bottom half. She let that fall to the floor. Her pussy was visible from the back, what with her very firm ass sculpted to near perfection.

Ronnie stopped her gyrations long enough to hear a rapid sloshing sound. She looked back, only to find that Madeline had slipped out of her own bikini. She was now naked, and had buried two fingers deep into herself. Madeline had a look of pure delight on her face, and was not about to stop this time. Ronnie placed her hands on her breasts again, then worked her way down to her own juicy vulva and began to rub. The two stared at each other and pleasured themselves, so relieved that this was finally happening.

Ronnie bolted forward and pressed her lips to Madeline's. Madeline grabbed onto Ronnie's breasts, careful not to squeeze too hard. Ronnie climbed on top of Madeline, placing one hand on Madeline's chest and using the other to steady herself on Madeline's thigh.

"Now, darling," said Ronnie, panting wildly. "The trick to riding your man is to put on a show. Tilt your back to stick those tits out, and be sure to ride." Ronnie began bucking and grinding on top of Madeline. Madeline grabbed onto Ronnie's thighs and thrusted underneath, moaning and grunting.

A few minutes of bouncing and riding, then Ronnie leaned in to kiss her new lover. She pulled away quickly. "Wait here," she said lustily. Ronnie jumped off and got to her suitcase, bending down at the waist. Madeline looked up between her breasts and caught a glimpse of Ronnie's beautiful pussy. She was so tucked in, with no hint of butterfly wings.

Ronnie stood upright with a double dildo, blue and semi-transparent. "Ugh, fluffy," she said as she rubbed at the rubber dick. She ran into the bathroom and ran the water in the sink, rubbing furiously. She came out with the glistening double cock and walked toward Madeline's face. She jammed one end of the cock into Madeline's mouth, then took the other end into her own mouth. Ronnie started to blow, making Madeline want to suck as well. They were practically bumping noses as they sucked hard at the two ends, looking each other in the eye with terrible longing.

"Here, lie back," said Ronnie. Madeline lie flat and spread her legs as far as they would go, then Ronnie buried her face in Madeline's crotch. She immediately began licking and stroking. Madeline rolled her eyes and threw her head back, then started to slap the mattress with strong fist pounding.

Ronnie used a thumb to open her up, pushing the dildo into her sweet vagina, then turned herself to push her own pussy onto the dick end. As soon as she had it inside her, Ronnie began moving her ass back and forth, gripping at the fake member. Madeline's own love juices were now mingling with hers, driving Ronnie crazy.

Madeline was rubbing at her clit as the dildo pushed into her. She got up on her elbows just to look at her beautiful friend, who was gritting her teeth and heaving. "Look right at him when you fuck him," Ronnie said intensely. "Show him how much you need this dick. How much you were thinking about it all day. How he fucks you like he means it!"

Madeline let out a huge groan. Ronnie sat up and grabbed her right arm onto the double dildo, forcing it in and out of both of them rapidly. Madeline sat up further, now nearly losing her mind with the sexual intensity. Ronnie leaned forward and put her forehead on Madeline's as they breathed down each others' throats. They eventually started humping their asses together, letting the dick slide into each of their cunts and letting the force of their asses banging into each other take them into glee.

Madeline fell onto her back and pulled out the end from her pussy. Ronnie let it fall out of her as she lay on top of Madeline. Ronnie was on top missionary style, and she thrust her hips as if fucking Madeline with a dick. Madeline's eyes went wide as she looked down at Ronnie's slender body fucking her, their nipples rubbing together. Ronnie's nipples were such an exotic shade of pink, much more lovely to Madeline than her shade of dark brown.

Ronnie humped and thrusted, rolling her eyes. Madeline had both hands on Ronnie's ass, helping with the humping by pulling her forward. "Just let him fuck you, baby," moaned Ronnie. "I love getting fucked so much. I love the way your body looks, baby."

Madeline felt she needed to say something. "I love you!"

Ronnie stepped up her humping game and moaned even louder. Madeline grabbed Ronnie's long hair and started to kiss her neck. Ronnie could not hold back any longer. "I LOVE YOU TOO! Ohhhh..."

At that point, Ronnie sprayed all over Madeline's lower parts. Madeline froze a few seconds, her lip quivering. Ronnie rammed her mouth onto Madeline's and shoved her fingers into Madeline's pussy. A full wave of pleasure washed over Madeline, causing her to convulse and shake. Ronnie rammed her fingers into Madeline's pussy faster. Eventually Madeline let out a mighty scream, calming down after a full minute.

Madeline heaved and panted, her face completely drenched in sweat. Ronnie lay next to her on her back, her legs spread apart with no sense of shame. The two of them eventually looked at each other, then started to giggle uncontrollably.

Madeline put her hands over her face. "Urgh! What did we do?"

Ronnie shook her head. "We had a nice fucking time," she said. She sat up and picked up the blue double dildo. "This is my new favourite toy, hands down." Ronnie hovered it over Madeline's stomach, then dropped it onto her. Madeline sat up and pushed it off of her, laughing. She threw her arms around Ronnie, then gave her a quick peck. They held each other for a few minutes.

Ronnie then broke free from Madeline's grasp and stood at the foot of the bed on the floor, putting her hands on her hips. "We have to get cleaned up," she said.

Madeline bobbed her head seductively. "Shower?"

"Swim," replied Ronnie. "I'll turn the porch lights on and we can take a dip."

Madeline's eyes got wide. "Are you kidding? What if someone sees us?"

Ronnie rolled her eyes, then turned and ran out of the room. "Bye, bitch!"

Madeline scrambled off the bed and ran after her friend. Ronnie was already kicking up the sand and running into the lake water. Her lovely skin shimmered in the faint light as she splashed and kicked her legs, laughing and wailing.

Madeline ran in and jumped, splashing hard. Ronnie laughed and tilted her body to avoid the splash. Madeline emerged next to Ronnie, grabbing her friend and planting a big kiss on her lips. The two held each other and rubbed tongues together as they let their hands explore all over. Ronnie backed away to get deeper into the water, while Madeline chased after her. Madeline was never more relaxed as that point, realizing she was naked to the world, but she did not care who saw, or who knew the secret joy that she and her friend could share.