Lava Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Ronnie and Madeline returned the keys to the cabin, ensuring that they had locked everything and turned off all of the appliances. Ronnie was her usual talkative self, but this time Madeline was bubbling over with her own energy. The girls sang off-key to silly pop songs, played eye spotting games, and talked about the fun times they had for the weekend. What they both agreed on was that their weekend could stay open-ended.

When they got to the intersection to get back on the highway, they stopped at a stoplight in the lane heading straight, while a car heading left was in the other lane. Two young men were in the car when the passenger looked over. His eyes got wide and he quickly tapped his friend on the shoulder to get his attention.

Ronnie looked over and saw the two excited boys pointing at her car. "Oh FUCK!" she exclaimed. "It's the party boat boys again!"

As Ronnie looked forward, Madeline leaned in and gave Ronnie a passionate kiss. She then pulled her face away and looked at the two boys, giving them the finger and smiling. Ronnie pulled away the second the light turned green, leaving them behind forever.

Ronnie slapped the steering wheel repeatedly and cackled. "That was fucking amazing, girl!"

Madeline looked out her window and smiled. It was pretty amazing, all right.