All Comments on 'Law of the Heart—Alternate Ending'

by BlackHeart93

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

If you are going to write a cuck story use a cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, remember reading the original when it first came out. The world was a lot different then and the lines between the btb and raac crowds were much blurrier. He's still a dumbass for staying with Jill but whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Still trash like the original

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"(3) If he loses Jill, the antagonists win." Wrong, wrong, wrong. You made him into a total loser, like every other willing cuck on planet earth.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

"Revenge isn't complete unless those who hurt you know that you have, not just gotten even, but have totally destroyed them"

That's true. I've read a lot of stories here where there is revenge, but the other party doesn't know about it. If you take revenge, you should make sure the other party knows about it.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

I get ppl want a happy ending but he should've just moved on. There are plenty of fish in the sea for someone like him. Sorry but the wife didn't get her due here but such as life it doesn't go the way u want

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

Thanks for sharing your sequel. I don't know, I found myself not really caring about the main characters anymore. It's been so long since the original story(ies) were authored. He's a lawyer, she's a lawyer, not likeable to begin with and he stood by and watched two dudes fuck his wife. Then pouted for months. Meh

Then, of course, there are the stereotypes: the "hot" latin lovers, the drug case against them. It basically took it from "ok" to farcical. Too much talking for no real movement. The reconciliation seemed from nowhere believable. BUT, I must admit to not liking lots of intrigue in supposedly erotic tales. Nor do I think that people shouldn't have to go to jail just because they fucked your slut main character and, by extension, her cuck husband. He could have stopped it; didn't; and now is pissed that he has to go on some Mission Impossible to get the "drug dealing spic twins"? Kinda white man's burden here, which is about 80 years out of touch. I gave it a 3 because i read it till the end.

garne05garne05almost 3 years ago

I really liked it, the characters make possible decisions linking the original story.

onbothsidesonbothsidesalmost 3 years ago

Damn, I had to look up the word 'meretricious'. Nice one there.

Defining the word 'cuck' though - was that when he divorced her ass? When he destroyed the brother's boat, defying the law and the standards of his profession for his revenge? Being single for a couple of years, trying other women, does the man code say he can't choose her again? He really doesn't believe she'd do it again. Plus, it would be tough for her to find another partner, as the wolves know that there'd be consequences.

I've always felt that 'cuck' implied an acceptance of her behavior, often under duress. I don't see that here.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

BlackHeart, people think it is easy to writ a sequel to a story and keep it somewhat the same. Headhuntertales wrote a story that got under every ones skin. This marks the tenth person to write something to add to the original. No matter what, I think you did a good job. Maybe if Anonymous wrote their version, we could see what a non cuck like story looks like.

For what it;s worth, I give you a five. It would only have been better if Bill told Jake that both brothers were now butt buddies to someone.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

"(3) If he loses Jill, the antagonists win." - I also disagree with this. If HE divorces HER, she loses him. She was lost to him when she cheated. By the logic of that statement the cuckolded husband should never divorce his cheating wife.

\

"You were never to know." - Well, duh! Why do they always say shit like this? And here I always thought that cheaters wanted their spouses to know.

\

"I wanted to join up with my single girlfriends and party like we did in law school at the end of a semester; all by myself, in Miami" - The problem with that statement is that she's NOT single, and CAN'T party like she did in law school.

\

"She was obviously not happy knowing that I was taking another woman out." - They're divorced, her happiness or unhappiness isn't relevant.

\

"Jill and I sat at the same table as Steve and Meredith and several other of our closest friends." - "Closest friends?" Do they ever see these people except at reunions?

\

Is it usual to have annual reunions? Aren't they usually held on five or ten year intervals?

\

"had we been better friends we might have obviated the problems they had." - Steve had that one right!

\

While I feel that the reconciliation was well done, I still don't believe that she deserved it.

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

The premise of the story is nonsensical. The antagonists already "won" by getting what they wanted when they screwed Jill. If he decides to keep her he's stuck with insecurity, lack of trust and bad memories haunting him the rest of his life. Letting himself move on is the way for him to succeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Of all the reasons he divorced her, which one(s) changed? She cucked him without a second thought because she was sure she could get away with it. Remarrying her simply taught her to be more careful the next time.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

you forgot an important passage that there was in this story:

the sexual recovery of his wife with the help of small capsules.

Too bad.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

Liked it. Reconciliation is good if there is remorse, Penance & sometime has passed.

jaythemanjaythemanalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but I didn't like it. Reconciliations have to make sense and this one did not. The wife apologized for hurting the husband, but never for her behavior.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekeralmost 3 years ago
Just a thought.

I know this is a story of fiction and the author gets to take the story where they want.

I am part of the one and done crowd. I believe there can be one exception for a one time adultery and in this story while the wife (Jill) was stupid, she was drunk and under the influence of drugs. She was set up unknowingly by others. The only thing that could have possibly saved the marriage was Jill telling the truth . . .

I do not understand the author when there was no revenge on Meredith who talked Jill into creating the biggest problem - the lies?

When she woke up, she knew she had cheated on her husband and she had one chance to fix it – maybe. She had to tell her husband. Meredith her so called friend convinced Jill to lie lie lie . . . Even if Jake had not seen what had happened there was no way what happened would not have gotten back to Jake. The lying would kill any marriage without hope of saving it. Jill stuck to Meredith's marriage killing advice and lied over and over again.

Where was the revenge on Meredith for making Jill think she could lie her way out of what she did? The marriage became unrepairable due to the continuous lies and total loss of trust.

Didn’t like Jake when he let Juan (and then Hector) go to Jill’s room . . . He should have stopped it but this was the author’s story. Maybe Jill and Jake should have announced that Meredith caused the biggest problem with their marriage when Jill took the advice of Meredith. Having followed Meredith's advice cost two years of Jill and Jake's marriage. Meredith was scott-free and out there to "advise" others to lie when they cheat. Why would anyone still think that Meredith was still a friend and be involved in there new marriage? Did Steve know that Meredith helped Jill to lie to Jake?

I have lived by the honor code "I will not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those that do." That include those that help others cover up usually the coverup is worse than the initial offense.

Just a thought.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 3 years ago

Something was severely wrong with Jake. It felt like he was always looking for more ways to excuse his wife. She was vulnerable, she was high, bla bla. She was described as an object without agency. The whole story read like he was a chauvinist in hiding. She was helpless because she was seduced and of course it attacked his pride and self-respect in extension. Naturally he had to divorce her, but not because of what happend but because it was a matter of pride. What would his friends think if he didnt? Nothing of course, because he has no friends, who else would be sitting on new years eve alone in his appartment, drinking. The other people who were supposedly his friends were just in the story to help her cover up what she did. "If he loses Jill, the antagonists win." This requires the goal of splitting them up. The mendoza brother didnt care one bit about him, they just wanted a good fuck and they got it. He probably wasnt even on their mind. Sally didnt care about him either in a way, the half-asses letter cant be taken as a serious attempt at anything. So I really dont know how he could think about them like antagonists, in the end the question was more like, if Jill loses him and not the other way around.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Your ending, your fantasy — well written. Hard to ignore inane comments, but try — never going to please folks who cannot get past their own fantasies or lack thereof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope he strings her along and gets some piece of tale on the side himself. All the while start the financial separation stuff and hen when you think you are ready - leave.

perrymichaelsperrymichaelsalmost 3 years ago

Apparently a LOT of folks named anonymous dont know what a "cuck" is.To enlighten them, it is a spouse that willingly lets their partner have sex with multiple partners and humiliate the spouse in some cases. A one time, regretted dalliance does not a cuck make. Being able to forgive and move on is what makes him a man,in every sense of the word. 5 stars for a great story. Dont let them get you down.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 3 years ago

Well done … I love it when the bad guys get burned. As for Jake being a cuck … not in my book. He divorced her to maintain his self respect and exacted his revenge. Then after a year and a half had passed and Jake had moved on did she EARN her 2nd chance at a NEW marriage.

Personally, I loved it and I’m a big BTB fan. 5/5

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 3 years ago
Great story!

Forgiveness is a sign of maturity, and in this case, love. Blackheart93, you made the case that Jill was pushed by "not" her friends into drunkenness, a marijuana haze, and effectively seduced. Your case was weak, and not convincing. I suggest adding Exctasy next time. Yes, it's overused, but you lacked a strong case.

Otherwise, your grasp of many nuances was superb. Really effective story.

Excellent work!

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Not too bad of a story. I just have a hard time with stories were the husband knows his wife is going to cheat, does nothing and allows it to happen. Always rubs me the wrong way. He didn't have to kill anyone but he should have damn sure went into the room when Juan and his wife did.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

He kept his whore of a wife... hard pass.

TonyspencerTonyspenceralmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this take on the various versions of this story. Thank you.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

2* Wimpy cucky cowardly alternative version. The MC will be divorced for a second time since he remarried

a lying, cheating, narcissitic slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well…better than tne original, but that’s not saying much 😎

.

And it only worked as well as it did because you made Jake a person he was not in the original….a man.

.

And in what alternate universe does THIS ever happen?

.

“It was time for Thanksgiving. This year, it was going to be at Jill's parents' home. Regardless of our divorce, her mom and dad went out of their way to make certain I was coming, too. My parents and brother and sister were going to be there, too, with their kids, Little Jake's cousins.”

.

So…OK but only a 3 *** effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I fear I contracted diabetes from that sugar packed ending. His revenge was apt but when he all but admitted the crime to so many people especially the twins he will be either prosecuted or painfully killed by the drug gang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good job. I so much enjoy happy endings. Well written with great character development

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

A good ending to this story, but would a professional arsonist reveal how he had done the job? I don't think he would.

waifwaifalmost 3 years ago

WARNING !!!!!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!!!!

Several small things bothered me, but two big things spoiled this ending for me.

1) The Mendoza brothers needed to be given mew identities and placed it different prisons to avoid cartel retribution, but their attorney is chatting about it to someone who has reason to hate them, even to go so far as to tell what states the prisons are in.

2) Why should Jake have any confidence that their attorney (who had a small amount of culpability in their damage to his marriage) would blithely sit on the fact that Jake just admitted his act of revenge.

It would have made much better sense, and been a better ending if everyone continued to BELIEVE he had something to do with it, meaning the Mendoza brothers would also seriously suspect it, but live in anguish of never really knowing.

By gloating, he gives the brothers closure, as well as opening himself to retaliation from the brothers, their parents, as well as the cartel they worked for. It is one thing to suspect that someone screwed up your life, it is another thing to have it confirmed.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. Contrary to some comments, this is not a cuck story. This is a story of forgiveness and redemption and every adult needs room in their heart for that. My one complaint is that calling out Jill's behavior at the dinner dance really wasn't a very kind thing to do. Even if she had gotten past it, it had to be embarrassing. Otherwise, it was a very good story.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellalmost 3 years ago

Great revenge and ending to a classic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Quite good until the end. I agree with the comment below...the ending is so "sweet" it's diabetes inducing.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

Started a bit weak. But picked up as it went.

5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Very well done. You finished an old story the way it should have been done in the first place. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Alway happy for people who could forgive. I really don’t think I could . Especially with she knew he hated them and vise versa. She repeatedly lied , tried to cover up the rings, had pics , video and saw her in cheating action. Also everyone knew she tucked them and he found out . It’s tough but I’m not strong enough to deal with that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You just couldn't resist turning a passably good story into just another pathetic RAAC tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

No pretense of reality here. Only in the fiction world who this happen. And, of course, Rocky Balboa is the champion of the world. Ending was too sweet. Still a good read.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

I can't say it's better but it was different. The only thing that Jake should have done was to ask Bill if for a nominal retainer fee could Bill relay a confidential message to the Mendoza twins. Once the fee was paid then he could ask Bill to tell them that they fucked his wife so he fucked there life. They couldn't tell the DA because it was hearsay and un-admissible. They couldn't tell there drug partners because they had turned on them so any contact would let there partners no were they were and they would probable sign there own death warrant. They can't do anything because they are locked up and will be in witness protection when released. A good lawyer would have thought all this out. Maybe next time.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

4. Better then the original ending if for nothing else then he got revenge. I like a happy ending but I'm not so sure on this one, the wife lied way too much in my opinion to ever be taken back. The fact the friend Meredith helped her lie made me wonder why the MC was still friends with her. Still a far more satisfying ending then the original ending.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Better than the original.

and do agree it was a tad to sugary and he shouldnt have let slip he had anything to do with what happened to Juan and bro.

Decently written. Should be a 4, but for some reason, and I cant put my finger on it, i can only do a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There's a lot to like in the story, but it's weakened by: 1. the saccharine ending and 2. by writing the husband as so weak that he doesn't stop his wife at the very latest by the hot tub incident, as ANY husband who is not a "cuck-in-waiting" or in need of testosterone replacement therapy certainly would. It would be far more believable if the husband were to confront her, say, as she comes off the boat telling her that her only chance to save her marriage is to leave with him now. Even if she were to go home, a separation agreement, serious discussion, and probationary period would be in her future. What a husband would NOT do is just stand around and let her commit adultery because, as bad as inappropriate touching and contemplating committing adultery are, actually doing the act is worse. He'd also physically punish Juan...and, no, in real life Juan is not likely to try to involve the police (unless he is beaten so badly it become aggravated assault).

xiluaxiluaalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic sugary shit. Now we have a willing cuckold for this story version.

He didn't lose Jill he lost himself. He lost his self respect, his self worth, his dignity by taking the whore back.

It is so funny how many of these writers concentrate in punishing the wife's lovers like it is their fault that the woman is a whore, while the woman who is the one that made a promise, a covenant, the one that broke the oath gets forgiven, because she was led astray by the big bad wolves that pray on pure innocent women that have not way of escaping those bad wolves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The original is a classic - this is not. You completely ruined the protagonist, eliminating his inner conflict and turning him into a run-of-the-mill BTB character. You excised his moral compass and substituted selfishness and a poor sense of revenge in its place.

I was excited to see another alternate ending after so long. It’s unfortunate that, once again, we get another bland BTB that will land in the list of forgettable follow-ups.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I assume that the people who were there the year of the yacht fire and the previous year got the significance of the blue sarong tire to railing of the yacht's mooring slip. How else could they know?

.

There is a reason why 99% of all lawyers give the other 1% a bad name!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Well done!

The original tale was to morose to be likeable.

You fixed that.

sf_operative63sf_operative63almost 3 years ago

Much better than the original...5 stars

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 3 years ago

Intelligent and well crafted story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a good story once . Not so much now .

Jill was an adult married mother . She chose to act out as a person with no responsibilities . Taking off her rings, maybe for safety if swimming makes some sense. But why not leave them safe and secure back in your room .

Smoking or taking drugs , imbibing lots of alcohol and behaving like a single person in front of people who know you and your husband ...? Total disrespect , and word would surely get back at some point .

If Sally was wanting to set her up in order to get a chance at Jake , then why didn't she take pics etc and forward them on ?

Jill got caught up in a mess of her own making and no matter how sorry she is , her and Jake need to be apart .

Years later maybe they can or will get closer , even remarried .

demanderdemanderalmost 3 years ago

I am unable to understand why a husband would just watch all this stuff happening, including the invitation into the room. There is no rational explanation. (Except maybe the guy was excited by the thought. But that's not how this is written.) Everyone can make mistakes. The wife was likely drugged, and he saw that. If she had been about to step into a really deep hole, he surely would have stopped her. Why just let her screw up their marriage? Nonsense! They can have it out after he removes her from Juan's clutches. (He could still blow up the boat. That was great.) Maybe those anti-RAAC people would allow some slack if the husband stopped the proceedings before she got fucked. (As I believe he had a DUTY to do.) Just sayin' All this passivity....?

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 3 years ago

In original, it always bothered me that the husband didn't try to stop or confront the wife before she cheated. He knew she was super drunk and high on drugs. It was his responsibility as her husband to stop her from doing something foolish.

the original also had kinda of a lousy ending..too much lawyer talk

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 3 years ago

@demander, while I agree with the possibility of drugs, the problem I have with him stepping in, is what happens when he's not there? She has to be able to stop herself and not put herself into compromising positions.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Why did the author call this a alternative ending because the husband is still desperate still a cuck and still can't move on with his life without his slut wife?

MrSpoojerMrSpoojeralmost 3 years ago

Very good read, I enjoyed this new twist for an ending.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Good version, but identifying himself isnt wise as almosteverybody can get parole or early release from overcrowded U.S . Prisons or at the word of a kardashain

donjuan1954donjuan1954almost 3 years ago

I would’ve gone along until taking Juan by the hand and heading into the bungalow. After that, confrontation and probably separation. Never trust her again. Believe me, been down that painful road in real life. You never get over it.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

I cannot deny that in terms of plot and plot, this alternative ending does not shame its author, let alone the original author.

Decent writing and faithful to the approach of the original... And maybe that has been your mistake.

I will agree that Jill was tricked, drugged and abused. But she was there willingly, she should be aware of the problems that could arise... Oh, dammit!!! A lawyer!!!

Forgive me for the comparison, but if I cross the traffic light, when it is red for me, I am tacitly taking the risk of being run over and having to bear the consequences of my decision. On the contrary, if I am a driver of a vehicle and when I run a red light, commit an accident or run over, I will be blamed for what happened and some magistrates may point it as a felony, as I took the risk of killing someone with my wrong attitude.

Jack was very condescending to his traitorous wife. Even if there was little Jack, she wasn't worthy of a second chance. To forgive, to treat her cordially, and only that, in the face of her son. Nothing more than this.

Ask if the coin was inverted. I doubt there were any hot cloths.

I didn't vote. I didn't like the outcome of either of them. What was done to the other traitors is a separate chapter.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

re:Migbird What is your problem? What the fuck is it to you what others think? Do you feel threatened? I'd really like to know.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 3 years ago

Your story started out so so. But you really accomplished something quite extraordinary by the end!

I could go back and try to determine exactly where that was, but it really doesn't matter. Good job!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - really bad cuck/wimp. I could not read past the first page - just skipped to the comments.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayalmost 3 years ago

Totally enjoyed it. Good way to keep self respect but still end up with the person you love.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

The beginning and middle of this story were interesting and I really liked the path between light and darkness you had the MC take in the pursuit of justice.

The wrap up was too cheesy with no resolution and accountability for a couple of issues.

One of the issues that was unresolved was Jill's phone call to Sally about how amazing her adultery was. That didn't jive with the statements she made about putting it out of mind and behind her. It needed dealt with and resolved for a successful reconciliation and was totally overlooked.

I was intrigued by the revenge plot by the MC and would have liked to give this a 5 but the absolute ignoring of the actual "Elephant" between them brought this to a 3* effort.

I'm impressed with part of this story for certain.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Better than the original ending, but still wrong. Jill took a vacation from her marriage and was convinced she’d get away with it. She’s at a class reunion! Jake graduated with her, surely some class mate would have seen her and told him about it. So she’s stupid and a slut! As to Jake watching as she takes Juan into her room, that’s pathetic. Kick in the fucking door, take a pic of them, flip them off and head home. Divorce her ass and let everyone know why. I liked the ship burning, but why risk the blow back if the chief gets caught? Oh wait, it’s fiction, so sure, we can believe he got away with it. The assholes got what they deserved.

Story was well written and dialogue was mostly believable. Good job, BH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hate it when a writer uses the trope of the cheater's "perceived" ignorant to justify his point of reconciliation. Yes, Jill didn't know that apart from Juan she was also fucked by Hector that night but how does that disprove the fact that she was a cheating slut for Juan in the first place? Yes, Sally "spiked" Jill's drink but how does that unhappen the scenario where Jill willingly partied with Juan(and that too toplessly) and let him "touch" her intimately? She not cheated on Jake but humiliated him to everyone present at the party as they knew of her cheating on her cuckolded husband with her ex-flame and then she lied to jake and she would happily have maintained her friendship with Sally had Jake not exposed that bitch. There can no no reconciliation from this point. I understand that neither BTBs nor RAACs can ever happen in the real world so I would've preferred it if the story focused on Jake's rebuilding his character, gaining his self-respect back, meeting a new girl and having whole new life again. The best "revenge" on Jill would be not including her in this story. I have most of BlackHeart93's stories but this story is not one of them. I've given 2 stars to this story, a bit begrudgingly though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So when they got married the first time, she really didn't believe her commitment to faithfulness? Why would Jake believe her now when she lied then? Love the revenge but just couldn't buy wanting a cheating where back in his life.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Very well done 👏. 5 stars for not only taking the the daunting task of following up another story with an original ending to a classic LW's tale, but for introducing additional characters that played a pivotal role in the direction of the story. Well written and word flow made it easy as pie to read.

Blackheart93, thanks for sharing your talent as a wordsmith. Looking forward to reading more of your work. Best wishes, danoctober

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 2 years ago

Well done, unique and enjoyable ending. I love a happy ending

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

I get the reconciliation. I don’t understand why he’d want to attend a reunion. Words are cheap, and Steve has balls with his pseudo-apology. Nobody there qualifies as a “good friend”. Hell, Meredith helped Jill bury her conscience and encouraged the lying.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

The revenge was perfect and the coke was icing on the cake. The Mendozas deserved to go down as spectacularly as they did. As for their friends at the reunion? What friends - an earlier commenter mentioned that Meredith was telling Jill to forget about it since it didn't happen. Nice friends...but then again they were lawyers.

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

A much better ending than the original , great effort @Blackheart93. Credit also to @Headhuntertales for the original story which I found captivating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

....and another cheating cunt gets her strange AND manages to keep her family...eventually.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerover 2 years ago

Much better than the original

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All lawyers are parasitic scumbags. Therefore, all lawyer stories get a 1.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Basic Question:

Does a claim of temporary insanity (Oh, I would NEVER be a public slut again!) enable a full pardon for the professional lawyer, mother, and loving wife who violated every element of ethics and integrity and respect normally associated with a strong marriage?

.

When a person must depend on their friends to keep them on the straight and narrow, path they are already half way to hell.

.

Well written and entertaining. Some proofreading misses. Thanks for the story!

.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done with an appropriate ending.

Bill

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

The original was a good plot, this ending is good but this is too long and too winding with "triumphant" end. "Everybody knows" and "everybody cheers"? (Except stupid police.) That "triumph" just weakens the story. It is like one of those BTB super-good-looking rebounds. Why not just keep it with arrests of Mendoza and reconciliation, that is good enough, why do you think "Jake" needs classmates affirmation?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even how well written the story was, giving her another chance made the whole story to me not worth all the high praise this version got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Many thing right with this ending…but a couple big things wrong.

.

Right: he dumped the bitch. He got revenge on the twins. He quit his government job. He focused on his son.

.

Wrong: he reconciled with the bitch. He remarried the bitch.

.

This ending was the perfect example of a reconciliation “at any cost”. Author’s privilege. And author writes really good.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone got treated fairly. Punishment was meted out fairly. another good tale. LP

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

I guess this is expected from a lawyer with no moral compass for taking the wife back. Not saying he should've btb but should've at least divorced her and moved on. Everyone else got their due but her....

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Nice… very nice. I liked this ending. Very entertaining and a very good read. Thank- you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Making good money, not ugly and a full head of hair. Why does he need to get together with this cheating whore? There are literally millions of potential mates for a guy in this position. Every times she leads in for a kiss, the memory of those lips wrapped around the Mendoza Brothers dicks. The mental image of them fucking his willing wife. No, I don't think he would put himself through that. So, divorced and dating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've always thought that people make mistakes, it's possible to turn you life around. I could see him forgiving her. I'm not sure sleeping with her the first time they went out socially was a great idea.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WACC

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

gave it a much deserved 1, but a 2 for the time and effort. 3 over all but I agree with Anon.....Its a fucking WACC story with a large dose of RAAC.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

I guess I'm an "old softie"! Ending was ok, revenge was awesome, we never did hear what happened with the real estate mogul-guilty or innocent? No Big deal.

BlueHemiBlueHemiabout 2 years ago

Alas, I could only give 2 stars for this one. Great story, exceptionally well written with interesting characters. But since the cheater didn't have to pay for what she did, I can't give a higher rating.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The BTB women haters will never give you more than a 1 on this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And, going into the final turn, it's cuck by a nose...and he's pulling away! It's cuck by 7 lengths!

Bullshit: "Still without looking at me, she hit me with another out-of-the-blue zinger. "My law firm is having a big New Year's Eve party on the thirty-first. I would like you to go with me as my date."

I didn't know what to say at first. This would be the first social event we would attend that had nothing to do with our family. I finally spoke up, "I would be honored to be your date. Thank you for asking me."

Authors here just can't seem to write recognizable men more than very occasionally. In the end, the husband turns out to be a weak, needy, low-T, unprincipled, cuck of a demi-man. The male wrongdoers pay, and the female betrayers all too often skate or are "taken back", as in in this ridiculous ending. IRL, he'd have worthy women breaking down his door. No sane man would want to the slut back in his life. And, no, the child doesn't change that.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

A good story with my kind of ending. BTB and the men and work it out if it doesn’t compromise your principles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story in Law of the Heart Series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read all versions of this story. I loved this one. Give best ending for both

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the better one. More realistic and logical.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Well you disgraced name on this, once again a high rating due to the Literotica Anonymous Cuckyboy Army and those with no testicular fortitude.

And for Ic69hunter, it's not woman hating, it's justified atonement for betrayers. Now go put your cock cage back on....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackHeart93@BlackHeart93
Retired, retired. Trying to improve my writing abilities. Enjoy the instant feedback of readers. Appreciate the help of editors to catch my errors—and I try to learn from them.

SIMILAR Stories