Law of the Heart - My Alt. Ending

Story Info
Sometimes payback can hurt.
4.2k words
3.55
43.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May thirteenth through June fifth, 2005 Headhuntertales wrote a series called Law of the Heart in the L/W section. He wrote that any authors out there were invited to write their own ending. This is my ending. This starts at the end of chapter four .It would still be best if you read his and the two other endings first. Headhuntertales, DG Hear, charleybear. Thank you Steve for making this a better read.

*****

As I watched Jill pull Juan into the room my world shattered into a million pieces. With the light coming from their backs you could see everything going on in the room. While kissing Jill, Juan started to remove Jill's suit top. Jill was running her hands all over Juan's shoulders and back. Juan bent down and slid Jill's bottoms down and she kicked them to the side. After Juan stood back up Jill hooked the sides of his Speedo and as she squatted down she reached up and guided his cock into her mouth.

I had seen enough, and I turned and started to walk toward the beach, I need to think. I sat down on the sand staring out at the Atlantic. There were millions of stars out, but no moon. I thought about everything that had happened since I had arrived. Originally, we were both scheduled to fly down on Thursday, but I had that last-minute case so I would be down on Saturday. When I got to the registration desk they said I wasn't on the registry. Jill knew I was coming so why wasn't my name thre?

Her going out on a boat with the Mendoza twins was strange as she had always hated them. She didn't like the way they treated women. That fat slob of a best friend Sally was with them and I knew what she thought of me, she had been trying to split us up for years. Why were they doing this to me?

Looking out the ocean looked as black as my heart felt. I had let this little game be played out hoping Jill would put us first, big mistake on my part. Then it hit me like a rock, she and Sally had planed this from the start, the minute I couldn't come down on Thursday they felt they could play and not have to pay.

Being from a blue-collar family I never really fit in with all of the (as they thought) blue bloods at SF Law School; I had only a few friends. Steve was my best and true friend and he had watched what was going on and not said a thing. As I sat there a plan started to come to me. I walked back up to the lobby and found some hotel stationary and envelopes. There was a stamp machine by the desk so I bought two stamps and exited the lobby.

Being a public defender I got to know many a criminal. I treated each client as if they were innocent even if I knew they weren't. The ones I knew for sure that were guilty, I would talk into a plea bargain. The word on the street was if you had to get a PD hope it was me. When I would do a follow up after the trial I would always try and get them to tell me things about their trade. When asked I would tell them I was getting info to write a mystery novel. I learned all kinds of things. I learned how to write a note that couldn't be traced back to you and an arsonist told me how to set fires.

I sat down at a table and wrote a note on the paper and place a stamp on the envelope. I addressed it to the Mendozas' law office. The note just said, 'You're next.' It didn't matter which one opened it, it would put a scare in them. I dropped it in the mail box and walked back to wait for Juan.

Just as I got back Juan was coming out and Hector was waiting to go in. They gave each other a high five and traded places. My original plan was to just jump Juan from behind and crush his balls, now had had to change up because I would never catch up with him. I turned as I cussed at myself and saw the most beautiful site, their yacht.

As I walked toward the dock I grabbed a chair and a bar towel from the patio and left it in the brush as I walked toward their yacht. As I passed the trash cans I pulled out an empty rum bottle. Slipping back onto the yacht I made my way down to the engine room. My dad being a head mechanic at a diesel repair shop had shown me things like how the fuel lines hooked up and such. In the tool box I found an almost new leatherman, if you don't know what that is it is a multi tool which has a pair of pliers, both types of screw heads and a knife.

I cut the fuel line and turned on the electric fuel pump. I filled the rum bottle almost full of diesel and then let the line drop to the floor. I put a strip of bar towel in the top of it to close off the bottle and lit the end. I quickly exited the boat and went to wait for Hector.

I had just got back to where I had left the chair and could see the door to the room Jill was in when I felt this great gust of heat and a sound that sounded like a lightening strike. The boat had blown up and what was left was engulfed in flames. Hector came running out the door and was running down the walkway when I smashed him in the face with the chair. He went down and smacked is head on the cement and was knocked out. I bent down pulled his Speedo to the side, lifted his nut sack and I slit it open and grabbed his balls and cut them free.

I took the chair and meandered back to the patio as guests from every room were turning out to see what was going on. I got back to the front of the hotel and into a cab just as the fire department and police was arriving. At the airport I caught a five AM flight back to Boston.

When the plane landed I was prepared to have Boston's finest waiting for me but they weren't. I got a cab home and grabbed my car to go get little Jake. Jill's parents were happy to see me but not as much as Jakey. I told them that I never got to get to Miami because as I was going I got another call from the office about a case, I would just use the rest of the weekend researching it.

I looked at my cell and had not received any calls from Jill and when we got home the machine didn't have anything either. I set Jake down and turned on the national news. There was a report from Miami that a yacht had been destroyed and one of the people on the lease had been injured. They didn't even own it. It didn't state the injuries but it was believed to be a hit from a drug lord that the twin brothers had dealings with. I just sat and smiled The Mendozas' little empire was coming to an end.

Sunday Jakey and I went to the park and had a great time. Jill finally called Sunday night, she sounded like hell. I asked how the reunion was going and she said that they had called off the final day because of an accident to one of the Mendoza twins.

"What happened, Jill? Which one was it?" I acted like I really cared, not.

"Their yacht blew up and when Hector was running down to check on it he was accosted. They had to rush him to the hospital."

"Where were you at this time?"

"Ahhh, I was asleep. The explosion woke me up."

"Well I'm glad you weren't hurt. What time do you expect to be home tomorrow seeing as you chose to stay anyway?"

"My plane should be in around six tomorrow night."

"Why don't you try and get a plane out tonight?"

"Ahhh, I have plans for tonight that I can't get out of."

"So your friend Susan is more important than your family. Well Jill, whatever your plans are I hope they are worth it. I think Jake and I will take a trip of our own down to DC. I haven't seen my friends for a while and Mom and Dad will love seeing Jake."

"Do you want me to meet you in DC instead; I haven't seen either of you since Thursday morning?"

"I don't think so Jill; you had your fun now I'll go have mine." Jill knew that my old high school girlfriend still lived in DC and I wanted her to know a little of my pain.

"Jake, please don't go, I'll be home tomorrow night and then I'll just keep Jake with me."

"You just don't get it do you, good-bye Jill." And I hung up.

I had already checked on flights and if she hurried she could have caught the seven PM flight and been in Boston by ten. It was only five right now. I packed a bag for Jakey and still had the one I was going to use in Miami. I figured I would give her until when the flight would leave Miami then Jakey and I would start our drive to DC. The call never came.

It's a little over four hundred miles from Boston to DC and with luck we would be there by around three in the morning. As we started out I called my folks to tell them Jake and I were on our way and about what time we would be there.

At ten AM Jill called my cell, "Jake, I tried to change my flight, but all the carriers said they were full. I'll be in at six and when I get home we can talk about the rude way you are acting towards me."

"Sorry, Jill, but you are about twenty-four hours too late. Do you really think so little of me that I hadn't checked the airlines before I said what I said? There was a flight out last night that would have gotten you in at ten and home by eleven. There was a flight out at five that would have gotten you in at eight this morning. You just had to party one more night didn't you," and I hung up.

Jake and I stayed until Saturday morning and started the drive back to Boston. We got in at five and Jill looked like shit. Her eyes were red, and it looked like she hadn't changed her clothes in a couple of days.

"Ok, Jill, we're back what would you like to talk about first, your trip or mine?"

"How about we talk about yours?"

"Sure Jill we can play it that way. We got in Sunday morning at three-thirty, Mom was waiting up for us and I put Jake in bed and my Mom and I talked till five. I had just gotten up when you called. Mom had Jake downstairs and had fed him already. My sister, brother and their families came over and we had a BBQ. Monday I just lounged around and called and set up a meeting with my friends for Wednesday evening. Tuesday I went about checking on job prospects and sent out resumes. Thursday and Friday we just spent quality time with the family. Now it's your turn."

"I got in Sunday at six and I've just been ..."

I raised up my hand and said "Aren't you leaving out about four days?"

"Come on you know I was at the reunion. Any way ..."

"Jill, where are your wedding rings?"

"Oh, I took them off when I went to go swimming and I think someone stole them."

"Did you report it incase someone had found them?"

"No I haven't, to be honest with everything that happened I just forgot."

"Jill in all the years we've been married you have gone swimming plenty of times and never taken your rings off, why this time?"

"Jake quit changing the subject."

"But Jill when I asked you about the four days you were in Miami you acted like nothing happened. Now I find you lost your rings and act like it's no big deal. Jill I think we have greater problems than you want to talk about. What was so important you had to stay the whole time?"

"I told you the reunion didn't get over until Sunday night."

"No Jill, you told me they canceled Sunday because of one of the Mendoza brothers getting hurt. How is he anyway?"

"How should I know?"

"What if I told you I know more than you're letting on? Maybe a little bird told me what happened down there since you found a way to get some alone time?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Jill, you are a lawyer just like me. You know the art of duck and dodge only works if the other party had no knowledge of the facts. I will give you one chance to come clean, then I will give you full disclosure just like we always do."

"Fine, I got a little drunk and smoked some weed. Does that make you feel better?"

"That's all you are going to say?"

"That's all!"

"OK, when I get up tomorrow I will be going down and filling for divorce. The grounds will be adultery. I will seek full custody of Jake and move back to DC."

Jill started to cry and yelled, "Why. Jake, I haven't done anything wrong. You have to believe me."

"Jill, my lawyer will contact you. Now would you please get out of my house?"

"Jake this is a no-fault state, they will give me Jakey and the house. You'll be paying out the nose and all for nothing."

"Jill, I asked you to come clean and you still lied. You seem to need proof about what I say. OK sit, down right here and don't move." I went into her home office and came back out with a DVD and put it in the DVD player. "Are you sure you want to watch this? I've already seen it."

"Jake what is that?"

"Well, Jill, while you were down in Miami playing around I had a few cameras installed in the house incase you decided to play in our house. A friend of mine is an expert at that kind of stuff. Now I gave you all the chances to come clean and you chose not to, but I will let you have one more chance before viewing this DVD."

"Jake, can we talk?"

"Gee, Jill, that's what I thought we were doing before you wanted to call my bluff. I think the next time we talk it will be before a judge."

Once again Jill cried, "No, Jake, I don't want a divorce, I love you. You want to know what happened in Miami fine. I went for a ride on the Mendozas' yacht Friday and acted like I was single again. I took off everything but my bikini bottoms. We were drinking and smoking pot and I led Juan on a little more than I should."

"Friday night at the Luau I was still drunk and high and did a nasty dance with Juan. We went to the hot tub and I let Juan play with my tits under the water. I was really out of it so I got out and was going to bed and Juan walked me there. He opened the door and I pulled him in and we had wild sex the rest of the night. There are you happy now?"

"Are you sure that's all that happened?"

"Yes, after that the boat exploded and everything went to hell in a handbasket."

"You never wondered why it was Hector who got hurt and not Juan?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Where was Juan when the boat exploded?"

She said, "In bed with me."

"Where was he just after that?"

"I don't know, running for the dock also."

"Funny the news report said they found him in his room."

"I don't get what you are getting at."

"For a lawyer Jill you are so dumb. You were fucking Hector."

"No, I would have known. Someone made all this up when they told you."

"Jill where are your rings?"

"I told you I lost them, besides which where is yours?"

I reached inside my shirt and pulled the shoe lace over my head and showed her all three together. "Now would you tell me why you just had to fuck him in our home?"

"Oh god Jake I'm so sorry. Please forgive me I'll never do it again."

"That's the problem Jill, that's not how the Mendozas' worked. First, they picked a pigeon, then they would get them high, one would fuck her, and when she wasn't looking the other would change places and fuck her. They would do it two or three times and then they would start to pimp her out to their friends and finally put her on the streets to make money off her. You know what the funny part is?"

Crying full bore , "No what", she said.

"Your friend Sally was their spotter. You never wondered why they hung around with her."

"You came down there didn't you?"

"Yeah, I came down there just like I said I would. But see I ran into a problem, the clerk at the desk wouldn't give me a key to your room even after I showed my ID, she said you booked as a single. I was sitting on the dock when their boat came barreling into the dock. I had watched you through some binoculars some old perv had so he could watch the boats come in with all the women's tits hanging out. You walked right past me and didn't even look my way.

"I watched you at the Luau and kept wishing you would come to your senses but instead you did your little dance. You never even noticed how many people we knew just got up and left discusted. I watched you in the hot tub and when you went to your room. I was going to do something, I don't know what when I saw the change between Juan and Hector. You know they gave each other a high five?"

"The one constant in the whole deal was Susan there cheering you on. If you ever decide to watch the DVD you'll get to hear the one-sided conversations with you on the phone with her and Juan before they showed up. By the way what time did he leave this morning, or did he stay long enough to leave another load in you to try and get me to eat it?'

"Jake, please give me a chance to make it up to you. I'll do anything."

"You mean like anal that you would never do but gave to Juan no questions asked? What were you offered from that fat fuck Susan to throw away your marriage?"

"A little excitement," she said.

"Well was it exciting for you?"

"Not now, no."

About that time the phone rang, I went to pick it up and when I said "HI," Susan asked for Jill.

"I'm sorry, Susan. Jill moved in with her parents today, you see you got just what you wanted; we are getting a divorce. She should be there as soon as she's done at the clinic. Before I kicked her out she was scratching her cunt, it's almost raw. You know you might want to go down and get tested also after all you had your mouth down there while she was fucking Juan."

"How could you know that?"

"My house was wired with some real nice high def cameras taking video and sound. I plan on having you, Juan and Hector filed against for alienation of affections, here in Massachusetts it's still legal. By the way that's a cute tat you have on your fat ass, I never knew you were into blacks."

There was an audible sigh and she hung up the phone. Jill just looked at me and said "No, it's not". I just shrugged my shoulders and walked away I knew it but did they?

I went in and checked on Jakey and lay down beside him on his bed. I woke up at seven Sunday morning to the smell of bacon frying. I went into the hall bath and relived myself before going downstairs. Jill still looked like shit, but it didn't matter any more.

"Jake, I would like to make a counter proposal to try and save our marriage."

"And what could you offer to keep me and take away the pain?"

"I'll give you a hall pass."

"And how would this work?"

"I would give you a chance to go out and fuck another person one time."

"Jill I see why you are never on a negotiating team. I know you fucked Juan and Hector on that Friday night. From how easily they manipulated you, I would guess one or both did you Thursday night. You refused to come home Saturday, so I would guess you did one or both then. You came home to me being gone and had Susan and Juan here for three days. In those three days I counted fifteen different times you had sex with Juan. Now when you say a chance are you talking the same number of times you fucked or just one time or just one day, what is it Jill?"

"What would you want?"

"Now see, isn't that a better way to ask? These would have to be my terms. One you cut all ties off with Susan and the Mendozas, by the way, why wasn't Hector with them?"

"Who ever blew up their boat, cut out his testicles."

"Term number two, I will contact my old girlfriend Sharon; she is still single and ask her to move in here for a month so we can fuck every night. You will be here to do the cooking and cleaning."

"How is that fair, I only did it for seven days."

"Jill you dumb fuck have you never listened, payback is supposed to be ten-fold. That would be seventy days; I would only get thirty that's less than half. Third, you will go down and get STD tested. You will also take pregnancy tests for the next month to make sure you aren't carrying one of their curs."

"Last, you will never lie or belittle me again. Now take it or leave it, doesn't matter to me."

"When did you become such a hard ass?"

"Jill when it comes to the courts and legal system I have always been this way, that's where I failed with you I was to easy going because I loved you."

We went down to my lawyer with the contract and the divorce papers and had them notarized. The contract would be filed the next day in the courts and he would hold onto the divorce papers pending on the future.

12