Law of the Land Ch. 01

Story Info
Female police officers in the line of danger.
1.2k words
3.68
20.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is unacceptable. Our department has become a joke." Asst Comm. of Police (ACP) Khan was in a bad mood.

Whole of the police department sat there in the meeting, watching him get more and more angry with every word he spoke. He had every reason to do so, after his police department had failed to track down a notorious gangster Osama who had threatened to rape every single female officer in the department.

Osama's tussle with Noida Police Department (NPD) started six months back, when his illegal drugs and arms shipments started getting siezed repeatedly by NPD. The team doing these operations was led by Superintendent of Police (SP) Soniya Sharma, who was the fiercest officer this sity had seen in last 15-20 years.

After she caught and imprisoned Osama's younger brother in one of the raids, he vowed to kidnap and make her pay for her audacity but before he could do that, she was transferred to Delhi. The reasons of her transfer were unknown to the public but whole department knew that it was done by Soniya's father, who was an influential minister in the state government. He wanted to save her daughter because he knew how dangerous Osama was.

Osama then vowed publicly to rape every female officer in NPD. Soniya had left, leaving the women of department in danger.

"Sir, we're trying to catch him and his gang members but we are not able to. We have no idea how he is getting information about every raid we plan." SP Gurjar, who replaced Soniya, tried to explain.

"These are all lame excuses, Gurjar. Plan your operations better and next time we meet, I want a positive news. The meeting is over, you all can go back to work. Gurjar, you stay back." ACP Khan said.

When everyone except these two left, Khan asked Gurjar if it was safe to continue with women officers going on field duties.

"I think we can't do anything about it, sir. Media will come to know about this and they will degrade our image further." Gurjar reasoned.Khan seemed to agree with him.

There were 4 female officers left in the department. Sonam, Nida, Priya and Shama. All of them were Asst Sub Inspectors so they were relatively young, between 25-30. Only Shama was married out of these 4, and she had married a lawyer named Wasim. After the meeting, they all discussed about how they would have felt safer if Soniya was there and they left for their homes.

Shama reached home to a waiting husband, who had already prepared dinner and was watching something on his phone. The marriage was only an year old and the romance was still young. Soon after the dinner, they were in the bed, kissing.

Wasim was a passionate lover and Shama loved that but there were some of his demands that she couldn't really understand, but she complied because she didn't want to disappoint him. He wanted her to stay in her uniform till the time they went to bed. He loved getting her out of her uniform himself and he loved using her cuffs in the bed. Today was no different.

While kissing, he started unbuttoning her uniform and took off her shirt, exposing her sumptuous bosom covered in a black bra. After fondling them for a while, he took her belt and handcuff out and lowered her trousers to leave her only in her innerwear.

Wasim paused for a moment to have a look at the almost naked beauty lying in front of him, and then slowly inserted his palm inside her black panties.

Shama closed her eyes and moaned gently, while he used his other free hand to lower her bra straps to her sides and expose her boobs completely with pink nipples sitting on them like cherries.

She had always been proud of her 36C boobs and Wasim felt lucky to have married her. He buried his face in her boobs and started rubbing her pussy lips gently. He took turns to suck at both her nipples and soon, her boobs were covered in light red bite marks all over.

She moaned with pleasure when he gently inserted two of his fingers inside and finger fucked her for a few seconds. She was dripping wet by now and she wanted him inside her but she knew what was going to happen next.

Wasim, who had already taken his shirt off, was unbuttoning his pants and he looked into the eyes of Shama and smiled as he took off his pants and underwear at once. Shama sighed gently and raised her hands up in the air, and Wasim cuffed her hands to the bedpost over her head.

Shama sat up slightly to adjust herself into a position where her face was level with Wasim's rock hard dick. Wasim moved forward, and Shama opened her lips to allow his above-average sized dick to enter her mouth.

After bobbing her head to and fro a few times, she paused as Wasim held her hairs with one of his hands and started fucking her mouth gently. His other hand was busy playing with her nipples, which he occasionally pinched and pulled to elicit a shiver from Shama. He picked up pace and started fucking her mouth faster now, and she soon started to feel like choking but he wasn't relenting.

Her eyes welled up and her moans had turned into gagging sounds but Wasim, instead of slowing down, tightened her grip on her hair and soon, he was fucking her mouth roughly. After continuing like this for a while, Shama felt she was going to run out of breath when Wasim pulled out his cock and positioned it to her face, which was soon drenched with loads of cum that Wasim's cock spitted out on her.

Wasim got busy taking her bra and panties off. Soon, she was totally nude and honestly, every time this happened, she felt humiliated. She sat there with her head hung in shame, her hands tied above her head and her face covered in his cum. On the contrary, her situation seemed to turn Wasim on again and soon, he was fucking her missionary style, looking at her cum covered face.

She had her eyes closed and she was moaning again with every thrust. After 10-15 minutes of relentless pounding, he came inside her again and he rolled over to her side, panting from the fucking. Shama still had her eyes closed and she was panting as well, her huge boobs heaving with every breath. After admiring his wife's mounds for a while, he pressed them one last time to his contentment and uncuffed her hands.

She got up, went to the washroom, washed her face to remove the drying cum and looked at herself in the mirror. Her long, black hair complemented her curvy figure and she looked at all the bite marks. Soon, she was back in the bed in the arms of her man who seemed asleep. She had started to doze when her phone vibrated.

It was Priya. She told Shama that she had an information about a drug deal happening tomorrow and asked her if she would accompany her. Shama had a training tomorrow, so she wasn't available but she asked her to send the details of the raid over an email, and she will join her in case she gets free early. After that, she crawled back into the bed nude, just as Wasim liked her to be, and slept in his embrace.