All Comments on 'Law or Justice...'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Carl's too much of a pussy cuck to take the trash out himself. No wonder his wife strayed.

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

The wife is more at fault by far than the man. Just like the husband is more at fault than a tramp he cheats with. You made the vow so follow through.

Well written though.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

As stated by another, Nick didn't seduce an innocent.

How many others had Carl's wife had to make him suspicious?

Nick wasn't innocent, but he didn't commit the larger crime.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

inka, who are these socialists of whom you speak? Do you mean Soviet Russia? They were Communist, not socialist, in any case, the more important quality they had was that they were dictators. There are many socialist democracies. Socialism is an economic system, not a political system.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Brilliant and accurate summary an example of the state of our culture and legal system.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

"I keep coming back to a brunette who has beautiful auburn hair" - well, I suppose that makes a change from a brunette who has beautiful blonde hair, or a bald-headed redhead? Or is a bright coppery shade of auburn NOT considered to be within the red-spectrum in Minneapolis? Are his "Rose-tinted-glasses" also viewed through a monochrome filter there too?

The story was perfectly fine otherwise though!

R.S.

InfosaugerInfosauger8 months ago

Death isn't the best punishment. In my opinion this would be better if Nick had been castrated and they had removed his dick. Death is jus a short punishment. Living a miserable live is much better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It wasn't all Nick's foul, she went with him willingly, had her fun so why Nick is the only one punished here? Was he her first? Her last? I suppose not. Killing the guy does not change anything. She will be having other guys with her husband $$$$. *

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m not sure why there is so much consternation here about getting Nick and not Mandy. Well, the three children pretty clearly love their mother so having her murdered isn’t maybe the best move. Additionally, beginning divorce proceedings and then Mandy ends up randomly murdered? Well, these killers are paid and professional so missing money, dead wife, infidelity. Yeah, you trade one legal battle in civil court to one in criminal court.

I’d say there are more parallels between Nick and Brody. They find their preferred prey methodically. They give the prey what he or she wants (Mandy got “spice” and Nick got free drinks all night). The predator gets what he wants (Nick gets sex, Brody likes killing). The consequences of the events end with the predator leaving casually and not caring for the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hilarious all these cheaters and cucks trying to claim that the wife should take most of the blame, even though the whole story was about a guy telling another guy how he preys upon married women.

I wonder if it's because they're cheaters that they hate the wife so much or because they're also myso"s and probably cucks too.

Sure it takes two to tango, but we're not also blaming the husband who fails to totally fulfill and satisfy, nor do we blame a society that promotes dissatisfaction, nor the friends that encourage and facilitate such behaviour etc etc People are weak, they often make poor choices, the true opprobrium should be saved for the way the hurt is dealt with, and only in this regard does the author make the wife to be clearly in the wrong with her "get over it" comment.

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

I do enjoy a story like this. Nick earned what came to him, probably many times over.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is truly the most ignorant response to date:

///It wasn't all Nick's foul, she went with him willingly, had her fun so why Nick is the only one punished here? Was he her first? Her last? I suppose not. Killing the guy does not change anything. She will be having other guys with her husband $$$$. *///

.

First, unless you divorce a millionaire, especially in Texas where Many lives, your life is going to get rough. She will drink of a bitter cup, the worst of which will be knowing she brought this on her children and herself. The number one cause of childhood poverty is divorce/single-parenthood. Everyone in this scenario suffers from Karl to Mandy to the three children. Thus, Nick must also.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

Even if the guy 'preya' on married women... Unless he's driving then or forcing them in some way, they're allot more to blame. Women aren't children. Just like men aren't. Adults have a brain and maybe choices. She chose to break her vow. He would get zero traction if she simply said no, I'm married and followed through with that. Not saying someone trying to seduce married women is ok, they aren't. But while they may be lowlife, it's the woman commiting the larger sin.... Or more actually the cheater... Man or women. By far.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Infosauger... I agree with you, death is too easy, but I'd leave the balls and remove only the penis. Leave him with the same urges, but no way to enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved 🥰 it!

5 stars.

Bill S.

orion2bear2orion2bear24 months ago

If there are no consequences trash like nick never stop how many lives does a predater destroy

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another man lost because women are self-entitled narcissistic whores, if it wasn't Nick it would just be the next horny guy, and there will always be unlimited horny men. The problem is until women are made to face true consequences for their actions they will continue to follow their demonic nature.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good start, but no justice from the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wrong trash taken out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hilarious all these cheaters and cucks trying to claim that Nick should take most of the blame, I totally agree with AllNigher in the comments below.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Would be better if the slut wife was taken out. Save a fortune in lawyers and extortion (spousal support/alimony)

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfourabout 2 months ago

Liked it,but it takes two to tango!

Wife needs to be settled out!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 2 months ago

I liked the story, but like DickSnugfit commented, I was a bit puzzled over what a hair color looks like that is "brunette with beautiful auburn hair". Brown hair with red streaks?

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 months ago

The Ultimate BTB....burn the Bastard in this situation the right thing however it would be nice for a little wifey payback. *5*

This is a really good story line please keep them coming.

mathur_nkmathur_nkabout 2 months ago
Killing is out of proportion

Killing is out of proportion. Just some permanent damage at Jaws and bursting the nuts with sone permanent damage at the "getting up" whole life. That is better, proportionate and commensurate to offense. Justice served.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 2 months ago

5* The trash was truly taken out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just your standard stuff for the BTB crowd to jerkboff to.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

If he wasn’t still posting stories and comments, I would almost think Nick was Reed Richards. They have the same philosophy about married women looking for strange dick, and the same disdain for husbands. Really great story about justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story in the genre, short and to the point, complete unto itself.

It does depend on one thing: That a married woman "belongs" to her husband, that she is not a competent moral agent on her own.

Sluts, even temporary sluts, are responsible for their own behavior.

The hubby Carl is mad at our target for the evening, but, really, he is unable to see that he is mad at anonymous dick. It COULD be any reasonably successful pussy-hound in that bar that night months ago, with his wife..

The anonymous dick is not the problem, the vow-breaking slut is.

Carl and our protagonist have just killed an essentially anonymous person, chosen from the pussy-hounds at that particular bar, months ago, that succeeded in bedding a slut-wife that wanted to get fucked that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the finest BTB I have come across. Great piece of writing. We need more like this.

Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Betrayal is the thing that merits punishment. The affair partner wasn't the one betraying. Just a dude looking for his own self-interests. The worst offender in a cheating story is always the cheater. No one else comes even close. The obsession many authors have with punishing the other dude, while the cheater barely gets inconvenienced, screams of silly "alpha" posturing on behalf of their MCs. While it stinks of the basic trait of any beta cuck. Putting women onto pedestals as some kind of goddess that shouldn't be touched in any way. A person with that mentality is sure to keep getting cucked. To reference the title, there is no justice in a story when the main villain doesn't get the brunt of it.

XluckyleeXluckyleeabout 2 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee for a good story.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 months ago

Alrighty then.........

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alrightabout 2 months ago

Why kill Nick. Carl married his wife, that's who betrayed him, he should kill her not Nick. If it wasn't him she would've fucked someone else.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 2 months ago

Oh nice , pity very little pain was involved, I have always thought that the man in a cheating couple should be hurt as much as the woman should, and I truly believe that as it’s easier for the female to get to cheat, they should be made to suffer more, not sure that killing either is the way to go, as it ends the pain too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yes, this is exactly what should happen to predatory assholes like Nick. In real life, there should be legal consequences to destroying families. We sentence people to jail for assault; this is another type of assault, except much worse, since the hurt can never be fully healed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty good and the best part is that there are people like that running about and doing their jobs. So many people believe it’s impossible or just some made up stories like the boogeyman but for those of us who know, we don’t bother trying to convince others since the fewer who believe means an easier job for those that work that side of the street.

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

While I'm delighted the the predator got his, I'm not satisfied with the wife's end of the story, is she taken care of in the 2nd one? She needs to be made to suffer as she's the one who took Vows and made promises to "Carl" and then cheated on him. Make the bitch suffer!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Carl's wife NEEDS to SUFFER not die, the punishment must be severe and ongoing!

desecrationdesecration9 days ago

Removing seducers is good for the genetic health of the population.

26thNC26thNC9 days ago

Read this great story again. Too bad some equivalent retribution couldn’t visit Carl’s cheating wife. No one should profit from cheating.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous