All Comments on 'Lawless Liberty Ch. 01'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A nice start. You have me interested. I like the lead in and the characters. You have done a good job on getting me interested in the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great mix of erotic coupling, mystery and Western genres

Normally, I don't like the mixed perspectives and timelines, but its done well here. Keeps story flow easy and focuses sequentially on three lead persons. Now we know town and family of the ex virgin girl (Karen?), the revengeful killer lady Liberty and bank guy Justin.

How is it going forward? Introduction done and "normal" single point of view only? Staying with those 3 leads and continuing to switch POVs between them? Or adding new perspectives? Hope it doesn't get too confusing

Crusader235Crusader235over 4 years ago

Great start, and I love westerns! Love the horny small town hottie, gives up her cherry to the handsome sheriff. Now we have another young lady as a desperado, what's not to like? Well written, and looking forward to much more! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mr Pumpernickel

You are off to a good start. As a western fan I really enjoyed your story's mix of drama and background story. I'll definitely check for updates.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 4 years ago

Excellent start - looking forward to reading your next chapter.

Your opening had al the right elements - descriptive writing, well drawn characters and a fast moving believable plot.

Thank you

lastman416lastman416over 4 years ago
Great start

I'm not only happy to see a new story from you, but I'm excited to see you branch into a new genre. Westerns can be a lot of fun, and I like the characters you've started the story off with. Looking forward to more.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Nice start

Love a good western and this one is starting off well.

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
Hooked.

A bit strange story, but am hooked. Want to see how this story plays out with these characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES