All Comments on 'Lawless Liberty Ch. 05'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tomtrahtomtrahabout 4 years ago

a great rich story, very well told !

thank you, too, for keeping cliché at bay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worth the read

Nice yarn, good twists and turns, pleasant surprises at the end. Nicely done.

🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Series

Enjoyed this tale very much, wish that it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tie In

Did not see that coming!

Sad about Justin though :-(

shopratshopratalmost 4 years ago

Another great story. But sadly I have only 2 stories left to read before I'm all caught up :-)

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Great Western series, fun read for this old wild west buff. Five stars, and thank you for it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So is Chase Kramner a distant relative of Libertys?

JimDiamondJimDiamond5 months ago

Great story. Though I cannot understand the need to kill off the actual hero of the story. Also, like I advice other writers, p[ease do a bit of research on guns and history. That colt pistol would not have used shells, or "bullets". Some were drilled out and became .38's. But since it was here brother's and she used the existing rounds from the Civil War to kill those men it would have been a percussion primed cap and ball muzzel loader. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES