Lawnmower Repair

Story Info
Craig thinks he's Mr. Fixit. Amy knows better.
2k words
4.28
4.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
digger231
digger231
17 Followers

"Any luck?"

Craig had been working on his new neighbour's lawn mower for over an hour with no success. He had noticed her earlier that day tending to her lawn with a sputtering, coughing, heap of a machine and decided it was a perfect excuse to welcome her to the neighbourhood and offer to fix her mower. In truth, he knew very little about lawn mowers or engines in general - he was really hoping to get a closer look at her ass in those hiking shorts she had on.

He crouched over the small, grimy engine in the middle of her garage. Several parts were lying around it. "I'm really kinda stumped Amy. I'm usually am quite good with these things" he lied. While wiping the dirt off the side off the cooling rings, Craig glanced up and drank in Amy's legs leading up to her form-fitting khaki shorts. His eyes traced along her hips up to her chest. Thank God for hot summer evenings and women who do don't bother with bras...

Amy walked over to where Craig was working and looked down at the broken beast. "So, you think cleaning the cooling rings will help the fuel problem I have?"

Craig snapped back to the situation at hand. "Well, couldn't hurt" he smiled nervously.

"Ah, I see." Amy crossed her arms and poked at a couple of the parts on the cement floor with her sandal-clad toe. "How's your hand?"

"What?" Craig furrowed his brow.

"Your hand - the one you shocked on the spark plug? How's that doing?" Amy didn't look at Craig - she kept toying with the parts on the floor.

Craig looked down sheepishly at this scored thumb. "Uh, hehe, that kinda took me by surprise. I thought I had disengaged that. Say, you're not keeping tabs on me are you" Craig said with sly smile.

"No more on you than you on me." Amy looked at him with an unreadable expression.

"Um, I'm not sure what you meant by that." Craig sensed this was going in the wrong direction...

"Oh, come on Craig. I saw you watching me from across the street. How interesting can someone mowing the lawn be, unless it wasn't the lawn your were watching..."

"Hey, easy now. I'm just over here to help you with your mower and to welcome you to the neighbourhood" Craig offered. He could feel his chest beginning to get tight and a lump started to form in his throat.

"Welcome me? How were you going to do that? By ruining my lawn machinery?" Amy stood over Craig, a little too close and leering a little too much.

"Hey, listen. If you don't appreciate..."

"Craig, you're not a very good liar. You came over her to ogle me. Admit it." To make the point, Amy turned around, tilted her hips, and looked over her shoulder "Christ, the way you stared at me from across the street was almost comical, and you can't keep you're eyes off my ass the whole time you've been here."

Craig's eyes were riveted on the curve of her outer cheek and the way the khaki shorts hugged her ass in all the right places. His eyes traveled down the back of her taught thighs that faded into her shapely calves.

"Craig, face it - you owe me a mower." Amy turned again and sat up on the work bench at the side of the garage. Her feet swung loosely, her sandals dropping to the floor.

"Are you serious? Look, I just went back to school and buying someone a new mower is just not in the cards, Amy. I'm sorry I can't help you with this..."

"Then you can pay me back in another way." Amy looked at Craig to gauge his response. He seem to be listening. Amy then leaned back, and drew her feet up onto the bench, raising her knees high and wide.

Craig smiled slyly. "I think I know what you mean..." He began to walk over to her.

With a perfectly manicured foot placed firmly against his chest, Amy stopped him. "No, no, no, Craig. If you want to pay me back, you'll do what I say, when I say it - you got me?"

Craig, still game, shrugged. "Sure, whatever you say." He smirked and caressed the foot and calf planted in his chest.

"Did I tell you to touch my leg?" Amy said as if she'd just scolded a school boy. Before Craig could answer, she shoved him back and said "Drop your shorts. Now."

With a big smile, Craig quickly unbuckled his belt and let his short and underwear hit the cold concrete. He was about to kick them to the side...

"No. I didn't tell you to step out of them. Stand still." Craig stopped and looked at Amy, puzzled. What the hell is she thinking? he thought. Why can't I just fuck her? Amy looked at Craig standing there, his pants and briefs in a pile around his ankles. Her smile got bigger as her eyes traveled up to his cock. He was half hard and rising. Amy watched as his dick twitched and bob lewdly as it grew.

Amy crooked a finger at Craig. "Shuffle over here and kneel down."

"Listen, Amy. What's going on here?" Craig stuttered. He still found him shuffling over to her.

"On your knees Craig. Now." Amy pointed to the ground between her legs. He gazed into her eyes and thought, maybe a bit of foreplay wouldn't be so bad. He sunk to his knee with renewed enthusiasm.

"Take off my shorts Craig. Slowly." Craig undid her belt button and slowly undid her fly. He gave her a knowing smile but Amy just looked at him, plain-faced, almost as if to say "You'd better do a good job or else." Amy lifter her rear off the worn wood surface of the work bench and Craig reached underneath her legs and pulled her shorts past her knees and ankles with one swift motion.

"I've had practice" Craig said, pleased with himself.

"Well, it's better than your mechanical abilities" Amy jibbed. She leaned back and spread her legs wide once again. "Smell me. Come on, get your nose in there and tell me how I smell." Craig leaned forward, his eyes pinned on the blonde furry patch and dark lips of her pussy. He slid his hands around and over her hips for a better purchase.

"Whoa, whoa, hang on there slugger. What are your hands doing? Keep them flat on the bench." Craig frowned. "You don't like it, leave. I expect a new mower by tomorrow afternoon." Craig's expression softened to a state of resignation. "That's what I thought - now get to it. Sniff."

With his hands on the bench, Craig closed his eyes and leaned in. He felt fingers quickly feed through his curly hair and grip tight, stopping his head short. "That's close enough." Craig breathed in Amy's scent. His world was then reduced to the balm of warm skin and pungent feminine moistness. His head swam and his erection was in full force.

"Well Craig?" Ripped from his trance-like state, he opened his eyes. "Any thoughts?" Amy looked down at him, his face half hidden and her hand firmly holding his head in place.

"God Amy... You smell fantastic." Craig breathed in deeply again.

Amy sighed. "Nothing more Craig? That's such a dull description." Amy looked thoughtfully into the air. "Do I smell tangy? Sweaty? Can you really smell my juices, Craig? Breath deeply."

Craig could only let out a barely perceptible moan.

"Oh for fuck sake. Fine then. Get to work, Craig. Show me what your tongue can do beside hanging out your mouth while you ogle my ass." She pulled his face in to her crotch with surprising force.

Craig wasted no time in tracing his tongue through her pubic hair, swirling it around, and forcing the folds of her lips back to expose her clit. His tongue began to work over the small nipple of sensitive skin as her pubic hair tickled and scraped his nose. He began to make small circles, first clockwise and then counter clockwise. Amy began to slowly rock her hips in a circular motion, in time with the rotation of Craig's tongue.

Craig heard Amy's voice, husky and low. "Very nice Craig."

He then worked his way down between her lips, her tangy juices mixing with his saliva. He pressed hard and traced down one side and then up the other while his upper lip caressed her clit. "Yes, do that." Amy pulled his head in even harder, her hips began grinding Craig's face with more urgency. Craig could feel Amy's feet resting on his shoulders and then work their way around to the back of his head. His hair began to hurt from the relentless grip of Amy's hand.

Amy's juices began to flow freely and Craig could feel a drip fall from his chin onto his exposed dick. The sensation was electrifying. The first drop hit his shaft and left a cool tingling trail to his balls. The second drop hit tip making this dick jump with anticipation. Craig reached down with his right hand and began working the wetness around his cock head and down his shaft.

"What are you doing, Craig? Did I say you could touch yourself? Pay attention to what your doing. Both hands on the table." Craig looked up at her, eyes pleading. Amy shot him an imperious look. "Now."

Craig focused on his oral duties, working his upper lip harder onto her clit and moving his tongue faster and deeper into Amy's pussy. Amy responded by pulling Craig's hair up and down and working her gyrating hips harder into his face. Craig's face was now covered in her juices, his cheeks glistening and his nose mashed into her pubic hair. Amy's breathing became more ragged...

"Faster. Lick me faster" she gasped.

He redoubled his efforts and worked his tongue harder and faster. There was now a constant dripping of wetness hitting his stomach and dick, and all of it dripped down to his balls. His jaw began to burn, his head hurt from the firm direction of Amy's hand, and his cock throbbed for attention. But Amy's now wildly pumping hips was all he could concentrate on. Craig's head jerked along with her furiously bucking crotch, his eyes wide, drinking the spectacle.

"Fuck! Yes! Yes!"

Amy's hips left the surface of the work bench and lurched forward, her legs locked tightly around his head. Craig thought his head was about to burst with the pressure. Amy's lower body seem to hang off the end of Craig's tongue - her hips frozen in ecstasy... then convulsing once, twice, and a then a third and final time. Her rear slowly receded to rest on the bench again, Craig's face still buried deep in her crotch, her hand still gripping a swatch of Craig's hair. Small tremors flowed through her...

Amy began to breath again, long deep breaths with brief pauses in between. Her grip loosened, her legs relaxed, she slouched against the garage wall, legs dangling limply. Craig watched her. His eyes traveled from her wet, red, engorged pussy to her chest that rose and fell with each breath, to her eyes. They were closed, a look of contentment across her face.

Craig waited a moment. And then a moment more. "Umm, Amy? Umm. Can we do me now?" Craig asked pensively.

Stirred from her basking, Amy sleepily opened her eyes and a broad smile played across her face. "You don't get it do you." She sat up and mentally brushed the fog of her orgasm away and looked at Craig kneeling before her, his face red and wet, nose chaffed, shorts around his ankles, and his cock standing stock straight and wet with her cum.

"This is about you paying me back for ruining my lawn mower." Amy looked around and snatched an old rag off the bench, tossing it at him. "If you want to 'do you', be my guest. Shoot any of it on the floor and you'll be licking it up." With that, she lowered herself from the bench, grabbed her sandals and shorts and made her way into her house.

"Oh, and Craig?" Amy looked back from the door. "I expect you to be here tomorrow afternoon as well. It was an expensive lawn mower..." Amy stepped into the house and shut the door.

digger231
digger231
17 Followers