The Mommy Nextdoor

Story Info
Sam is lured into his Neighbors basement.
1.5k words
4.19
48.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All characters in this fictional story are 18 years of age or older*

Sam's parents were leaving town and leaving him to look after the house. They let all the neighbors on the street know just so they could help keep an eye on their son. But he didn't mind at all though, he was just happy to have his own run of the house. The next few days were relaxing and fun staying at the house and having a few friends over. One night he heard an unexpected knock at his door. It was Lisa Sydney, one of the neighbors with a glass of wine in her hand. "Oh hi Ms. Sydney!" Sam said politely. She immediately lit up with a greeting "Hi Sammy! Just wanted to drop by and check in on you!" she said playfully. She was the same age as his mom but always in amazing shape, she must have done cross fit or something. She wore a slim white dress that revealed her toned arms and accentuated her curvaceous hips.

She then paused for a moment as if considering something "Hey Sammy... can I ask you for a small favor?" " Of course!" Sam said wanting appease her. He had always gotten along with her so well, often helping her clean her pool in the summer. "I just really need help moving some stuff and it would be so much easier if I had a strong man to help me out." "Sure no problem! I'd love to help."Sam said. She then had a most curious smile on her face. Sam didn't think much of it, she always acted funny around him. "Oh that's wonderful! Why don't you come over tonight?" Ms. Sydney bubbled, excited for him to come over. "Oh sure. Couldn't we just do it now" Sam asked.

"I just need to... get a few things ready. Why don't you head over at like 7pm?"

"Great! I'll be there!"

It was 6:55 and Sam was already at her door. Before I could even knock the door was opened "Sammy! You're here" she said, brimming with glee. "Hi Ms. Sydney!" he said nervously.

"Well come on in!" I'll show you what I need help with. " she said, deftly closing and locking the door behind him. "It's right down this hall over here." Her house was very nice, she kept it tidy and meticulously clean. "It's this box right here" Sam quickly and easily took the box and brought it to the bottom of the basement stairs. He wondered why she even needed him to move something so light. "Do you want it inside the basement" Sam asked, looking at the reinforced door.

"Oh no it's a mess in there, just leave it at the bottom of the stairs" Ms. Sydney said as she mixed him a drink. After putting down the box Sam joined Ms. Sydney in the living room.

"I know you're only 19 but this is just between us" Handing Sam a glass with a coy smile. "I think you'll really like it!" Sam gladly took a sip of the fruity drink, feeling like an adult being offered an alcoholic drink by her. It was delicious and sweet, he could hardly taste any of the alcohol in it.

"Oh wow that's good! Thank you Ms.Sydney!" He sheepishly thanked her. "I'm glad you like it Sammy! Let's have our drinks on the couch." She motioned to him.

Sitting down next to him taking a sip of her own drink. "Drink up. I made it just for you!" she said giggling, tipping his glass towards his face. Sam gulped it down quickly to stop it from spilling everywhere, gasping a bit. Ms. Sydney's eyes went wide as she saw him finish all of it. "Hey! Ha Ha!" Sam laughed, having a great time with his neighbor. "That wasn't fair!" he said, starting to feel light headed. Ms. Sydney caught the staggering boy as he fell on her. "Oh my Sammy here let me help you" see said with deviousness in her eyes. She began to put her hands all over Sam's body. Oh-oh Ms. Sydney! W-What are you doing?" Sam slurred trying to make sense of things.

"Oh Sammy I know what you want!" she said, reassuring him. "I just needed to give you something to relax." she smiled as she began slowly unbuttoning his pants. Sam tried to push her hands away but was far too weak to resist. He could feel Ms. Sydney undressing him as him as he felt himself slowly drifting away. Little did he know his life was about to change forever.

He woke up with a gasp in complete confusion. Sam's mouth was filled with a red ball gag rendering him speechless. All he could manage were muffled groans. Panic rising he went to move my body, but realized in fear he couldn't at all. His body had been placed in restraints and he was hanging from the ceiling in chains. His body was naked save for a laced pink thong that threaded between his cheeks. He had also been completely shaved. Just how long had he been asleep? His heart was pounding in his chest with fear. His eyes darted around the room, eyes widening. There were so many foreign objects and devices hanging along the walls. The walls themselves were heavily padded with what looked like soundproof foam.

"Wakey wakey Sammy!"

Sam heard a familiar singing voice from behind him. Appearing before Sam was Ms. Sydney. She beamed with joy, looking intimidating in a skin tight black latex suit. It hugged her toned muscles and accentuated her curves.

"Oh don't you look adorable!" she gushed while her heels clacked across the floor. "You look like a perfect little angel." she cooed brushing the hair from his face. Sam squirmed wide eyed with confusion making grunting sounds. Ms.Sydney gently traced her hand down his boyish form, drinking in his adolescent body. She sighed to herself rubbing his clothed pink member. "You've always wanted this Sammy. I know." she whispered into Sam's ear making his hairs stand on end. She continued to rub his laced thong feeling his covered boyhood growing "See you need this. You were just waiting for someone to take control" she said, pulling his cock from its pink thong. Sam moaned, unable to resist her stimulation. "That's right Sammy. Just let go. All your dreams are about to come true!" she softly sang to him stroking his submissive cock.

She then squirted some lube into her hand and positioned herself behind him. Ms. Sydney Pulled sensually pulled aside his silky thong. "I'm going to make you feel beautiful Sammy" she said lustfully sliding a finger into him. Sam let out a louder obedient moan as he felt her infiltrate inside him. "Good boy" she praised pressing her hard body up against him.

His cock became rock hard as he was subjected to her finger. Sam's head was swimming. "Just look at you" her hot breath in his ear "You're not some strong burly man. You're a submissive little boy who needs to be used" she said, adding more fingers. Sam moaned again. "I knew it from the moment I met you." she said tounging his ear. Sam's brain was on fire. downing with questions but only able to feel Ms. Sydney inside him. Withdrawing her fingers from her moaning boy she began lube her silicon cock.

"You want Mommy's cock inside you don't you?" she asked her subservient guest.

"Mmmm" moaned Sam unable to think his body embracing its subjugation. His heart was pounding as she pressed her cock up against him. "MMMMM" he loudly groaned in submission as Ms. Sydney slid her domineering cock inside him. She relished the moment she had fantasized so long for, slowly burying her cock to the hilt. Her hips firmly pressed up against her doll. A sensation of degradation and ecstasy washed over Sam's body. His mind thoughtless, only focused on the heavenly cock inside him. With a will of its own, his body bent forward, pushing back into her. She chided him, seeing his excitement. "Such a naughty boy Sammy!" she said, delighted. "Naughty boys deserve to be punished!" she said gleefully, grabbing a handful of hair. She than began to fuck him with him with unbridled aggression. Flexing every muscle in her body with each forceful thrust. The sound of Sams clapping cheeks filled the room.

"That's right! Take. Mommy's. Cock!" she barked at him dripping with lust. "You love Mommy's fat cock don't you?" she demeaned him. "MMM! MMM! MMMM!" was all Sam could muster in response to her domination. His primal groans echoing in the basement. His mind and body surrendering to her subjication. Every muscle began to clench up in Sam's drenched body.

"MMMMMMMMM!" he cried at the top of his lunges, climaxing on her dominating cock.

"YES! Cum on Mommy's cock like a good boy!" she ordered him cumming while inside him. "Do it now!" she barked.

Sam then climaxed harder than he ever thought humanly possible. Every neuron in his brain was in ecstasy. His screams echoing in the chambers. His mind emptied of any thought.

As they both finished climaxing eventually Ms. Sydney laid her body on him. Slowly sliding her cock out of her new obedient toy. She smiled, embracing him from behind with her sweat soaked body.

"We are going to have so much fun little boy" she sighed, closing her eyes, dreaming of new ways to play with her submissive toy.