All Comments on 'Lawyer Debbie Does Dessert Ch. 01'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Looks like a promising series. Can't wait to see the next chapter!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiaralmost 16 years ago
It's great to have you back!

Wonderful writing and a hot story, as always, Shaun -- nobody does the "I know I shouldn't but ohhhhhh I can't help myself" story line as well as you! I'm looking forward to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Welcome back and thanks for Debbie

Great to see another excellent story along the lines of the Staunton genre. A woman who knows she shouldn't but convinces herself it's for a higher morality is always tough to write, but as always you do it well. Hopefully you will not only continue this tale, but also add to the plight of the fair maiden in the Staunton series. Both story lines are excellent, well written and totally entertaining. Keep up the great work..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories are written in a tone and style that no one else can seem to incorporate into their writings quite as well. I will read this story many more times in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Okay, that was so fucking hot. I especially loved the woman's voice here. Excellent work, looking forward to your other stories. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slow-developing

you take 2 pages in preliminaries where 2 paragraphs would suffice. I lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Slow-developing anonymous

Shame you have such a short attention span - you missed out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it...

Nice build up......Now I would like a Chapter 2. ...Nicely written.....

Saint Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Learn how to spell...

Jeez...does anybody on this site know the difference between a desert and dessert? I beginning to think not!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...