All Comments on 'Lawyer, Lawyer Pt. 01'

by MarshAlien

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Boring

Even science fiction needs to be grounded in SOMETHING plausible. This "story" isn't. Besides being about as erotic as a bad head cold, this thing is so poorly written one wonders how it got past the website editors.

JennyloJennyloover 16 years ago
Average Joe...

“Harry Potter and the Assisted Living Community of Forgenroth.” This cracked me up so badly I shot coffee through my nose which splattered dead center on the monitor of my computer –now my sons want me to repeat the event.

I liked most of this story. It was funny, charming, the dialogue was priceless. But I could not fully enjoy the story because I was not familiar with the living dolls series. I must correct this oversight...

Jane Doe

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh noes!

Yeesh, even here in the comments section we are not safe from random Catholic terrorist pornographer attacks: "no you can't have strokage validation, not yours"... LOL

philosopherwarriorphilosopherwarriorover 16 years ago
You got me

MarshAlien, you got me. how the HELL do the living dolls gain sentience? Come on buster, this next edition is awesome.

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
my CUBBIES!!!

Aw, what a sweet thing to say. Snif. That was so nice o' you! Keen to see how the story ends. :) ~~~L8.

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Very Nice

I especially liked 'kissing the John Paul George Ring-o'...very imaginative and funny.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Um, No it aint....

I really like this story and would love to read the first one but "Living Dolls" is most definitely not available.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Call me romantic but the idea of Karen being fucked by Andy after everything is just ubsurd. I loved the original series btw.

ForonceForonceover 12 years ago
Great

Fun, smart, and a guy who acts like a real guy and doesnt treat his women like disobedient horses. Well, at least not the live ones. ; )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mindless, pompous and incomprehensible drivel.

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great writing

Thank you. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolute crap!

Perfect way of ruining a very good story that is Living Dolls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm confused...

Is there supposed to be a difference between a liar and a lawyer?

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

WTF dude! Everything was going swell and then you had to just fuck it up. Why didja have to bring Andy into the mix?? This just sucks giant-hairy-balls.

Sak1776Sak1776about 9 years ago
Living Dolls?

Where the heck is "Living Dolls" located? I found "The Director's Cut", but apparently that's not enough of a background well to really understand the dolls. Anyone got a clue, please? Thank you!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
chapter 1

The author removed chapter one from the free sites and has it up for sale.

Hard to understand why the rest was left here, since it is not easy to get into the middle of a story not knowing the background.

skyink93skyink93almost 9 years ago
You miserable cunt

Awesome story until you turned his wife into a worthless slut and him into the most worthless crap on the planet, a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WTF

So after everything Andy did Karen allowed him to fuck her in the ass first instead of her husband? Oh yeah did I mention that she's married? And adding to that her husband also fucked Julie? This is definitely correct that it's in the LW section

Absolute shit

1*

Wish I could give it a big fat 0

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of the worst stories i have read here... This really was a mess... Plot devices were just thrown willy nilly simply to get to some implausible point the author wanted to reach... This was all over the place... And the creepy sex thrown at the end was just disgusting not to mention unrealistic....

-jaye-

NeuroBillNeuroBillabout 6 years ago
More please

Some anonymous people just lack a sense of humor. MarshAlien....my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It's hard to believe that this is the same author that wrote the amazing story about reg and company... this story has none of the talent that story possessed... and for the record... the only thing more ridiculous than this story... is the ridiculous culture here of anon vs member... it's stupid... we are all here anonymous... I doubt very seriously that the author is actually a marsh alien... the insults leveled towards those that don't wish to become members is really juvenile... and hurling insults towards others simply because their literary tastes are different than yours... is pretty moronic...

-jaye-

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Umm wow

Interesting story so far.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it!

This is obviously a parallel universe, and you're having fun with the ridiculous, so I won't bother pointing out the factual inconsistencies, such as Britney's age.

Looks like "Living Dolls" isn't available, so I'm hoping that "Living Dolls: The Director's Cut" is the same story.

Keep up the great work! 👍

Or maybe I should say "Get back to work!" since there's nothing from you on Literotica since 08/30/08, almost 13 years ago! Are you publishing elsewhere?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I'm sorry, I didn't rate this because I got completely lost by the second page. I did love your going fishing story though,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verbose and boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i’m so confused

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The gold standard for this genre is, of course, the Ted Mark (Theodore Gottfried) Man From O.R.G.Y. series. This one is fun so far even if it tries a little too hard with the funny bits.

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Kooky. Almost surprisingly gentle humor to accompany the twisted narrative. Not sure entirely of my specific opinion but liked it a lot.

Maybe weirdly prescient too. Bet Sen. Spears ain’t singin’ songs off Station to Station no more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous