Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kroesek's organization took one young woman specifically to help the Mayor's reelection campaign. It had looked like Bob Jowlen would announce that he would run against the mayor in the upcoming election. He had all but announced and was thought to have an excellent chance. Unfortunately, he had an 18-year-old daughter, Maggie Jowlen, a thoughtful and attractive young woman who was going to study paleontology at the state university.

Maggie had not had a lot of sexual experience when she was persuaded to go to a high school graduation party. There she was drugged on Rohypnol, taken to a cheap motel, used by four or five guys for sex while she was barely conscious and moved to the Pleasure Palace. She told me that she only dimly remembers the kidnapping and rapes. After she woke up at the Pleasure Palace, she was given the same choice I had been, cooperate or be sold at Baytown.

When Maggie first disappeared, many assumed she'd been murdered. After she appeared on Channel 67 as a hot new member of the stable at the Pleasure Palace, the mayor's supporters said it was only to be expected that the children of libertine reformers like Jowlen would be sexually licentious sluts. After Maggie appeared enthusiastically entertaining six studs in a porn movie and the news of this movie filtered through the city, it was thought by every fool (much of Orange's population) that Maggie was just another woman who had volunteered to become a breeding whore. Those who were not fools, did not know what to think except that it was very convenient for the mayor.

Bob Jowlen dropped out of the race after it was pointed out by a radio talk show host that Maggie had a younger sister, raised in a similar immoral environment, who might well volunteer to work at the Pleasure Palace. Strangely, in the years afterwards, the younger sister has never shown an inclination to follow Maggie into sex work despite her similar upbringing.

There was no doubt about it. Taking selected women to maintain power was a brilliant tactic. If the city's mobster run machine had simply killed people, it would had led to street fighting and eventual action by outside authorities. No one would have doubted that Orange was run by criminals. By enslaving a few female opponents of the despots and claiming they were volunteer sex workers, the city's rulers were able to cow the opposition without overtly committing any crimes. The kidnappings also promoted the agenda of The Church and others promoting female passivity and increased birth rates. The interests of many businessmen directly or indirectly benefitted from the brothels. Tourist business was booming, the price of local stocks was sky high and unemployment was way down with all the ancillary business for dish washers, bellhops, maids, condom sellers, drivers, hamburger slingers and many others.

There was one form of safety from enslavement that worked for all women. The Church, the shadowy billionaires who helped assure that outside governments did not act to clean up our Orange's corruption, and the mobsters all made clear that pregnant women and women with young children would not be kidnapped. As I had heard during my session with Alice Wissen and Robert McMasters, this form of immunity had been conveyed publicly through the code words that women with young children would not be accepted as "volunteers." This had a predictable effect. After the nes regarding the strange rash of women volunteering to become sex workers reached the consciousness of the educated public, women were rushing into marriages, the family planning clinics in town were largely closing down and many women were trying to become pregnant. This, of course, was exactly what the Church and Spencer's Helpers wanted.

I only found out later, but while I was enjoying a week of healing, there was an argument was raging over my body that resulted in me being the innocent cause of another woman becoming a sex slave.

Dickerson had financed my kidnapping with the understanding that after being used in the Pleasure Palace a few months, he would get to impregnate me twice. It seems that my womb had also been promised to Spencer's Helpers. Both Dickerson and the Helpers were eager for me to get down to breeding.

Kroesek, though, saw all the money he could make off me now that he'd broadcast another gangbang and demand generally had been pumped up by advertising for sex tourism. He insisted that I be used for sex with the general public for another two months at least. To please everyone, he promised Dickerson to send people to Europe to try to find his ex-wife and promised the Helpers that he'd kidnap a smart woman that they could force into breeding immediately. Kroesek's people failed to find Theresia Dickerson but they found a brilliant woman to force into breeding.

Paula Linos was generally agreed to be one of the leading molecular biochemist of the era. That she was associated with our local university was the university's main claim to fame as its sports teams were at best mediocre. Dr. Linos was not homely. She was slightly overweight from mainly eating junk food while working at her desk, but not unhealthy. Particularly as she always dressed as a scientist and gave scant thought to her appearance, she would not have been anyone's idea of a sexpot. At age 36, she already had a raft of important publications on the roles of various proteins in cellular growth and embryonic development, but no apparent interest in sex of any kind. She pretty much lived in her office and her laboratory at the university and paid virtually no attention to news or politics.

If Paula Linos had been aware of what was going on with me and the other women, perhaps she could have left town before her world was overturned. It is unclear, though, that she would have thought she had to leave. No one like her had volunteered to become a sex slave.

As I heard from several people including Tucker and Dr. Linos herself, Linos was working in her office about 10 PM when four men came into her office. The leader, Kroesek's new right -hand man, Hank Nitto, along with Jimmy, calmly told her that she was coming with them and that if she did not make a lot of trouble, things would be peaceable. Naturally, Dr. Linos asked if they were police officers and whether she was under arrest. Nitto said no, they were gangsters and she was being kidnapped. She tried to get to her cell phone but that was knocked away and she was quickly gagged, bound and carried out of the building to be tossed into a van.

Reportedly there had been some debate as to how to handle Dr. Linos' sudden change in career with the public. While the Spencer's Helpers were drooling over her as breeding material, there was doubt as to how she would do as a sex worker. The Mayor's people at first hated the whole thing and suggested that the papers be told that she just disappeared. Alice Wissen urged that Dr. Linos be sent to McMaster's Mansion as soon as possible. Kroesek insisted on maintaining the lie that she had not been kidnapped to reduce the extent that police and other enforcement officials would have to pretend to be looking for her.

Tucker, who had suddenly become a leading member of the Junta running the town, persuaded everyone that they would publicly announce that Dr. Linos, a lonely woman trapped in her laboratory, had cracked and decided to move into the Pleasure Palace. However, she would not be available for the general public for a year because of certain biological research that she needed to complete while entertaining a select group of customers.

Dr. Linos was delivered to the McMaster mansion where the men of Spencer's Helpers promptly began vying to be the one who improved the gene pool by forcing this brilliant woman to have children. They could have done this with in vitro fertilization, but they wanted to try nature's way first. They were men.

When I spoke to Dr. Linos about this long after the event, she said that the only thing to which she objected was being dragged away from her work and that, if they had asked nicely, she would have donated eggs. "The men for all their supposed concern about the species clearly were as concerned about getting their rocks off as other men," she said in language that was not entirely scientific.

She said she was unloaded from the van, led by Nitto and Tucker into a large room with a big bed, a lot of video cameras and not much else. Nitto told her to take off all of her clothing. There was no point in resisting so she stripped and gave all of her clothing to Tucker. She did not wear clothing again for months.

After she sat alone naked in the room for a half hour or so, Tucker gave her the news that she was going have sex with about a dozen men until she was pregnant, entertain men who wanted to have sex with a famous scientist, have the baby, nurse for about three months more and repeat the process until he did not know when. Naturally, her first question was when she would be allowed to work again. Tucker said he did not know.

In another hour or so, a doctor came with a nurse and she got a full physical.

After the physical, Alice Wissen came to her and repeated what Tucker had said. Wissen added that she should not have let her scientific curiosity get in the way of her duty to procreate. Dr. Linos told me later she just sat there and listened to Wissen lecture.

That night, she was brought nude into a dining room with a dozen men she did not know plus Alice Wissen and some servants. They toasted her research. They said that she was to be launched on a new career as a researcher in sex slavery and breeding, that no one bore her any ill will, and they would all make it as fun for her as they could. She just sat there and wondered if she had sniffed some strong chemicals in the lab and this would be gone when she woke up.

After dinner, she was walked back to the big room with the bed, gently worked by one man until she was moist and then taken in the missionary position by three of the men. This is how things went on for weeks.

After the first few nights of just lying there while men satisfied themselves in her vagina, her sex instincts took over and she began to move her hips to maximize her pleasure. Tucker came to her with a bunch of scientific journals, saying he saw no harm in her reading them. He suggested that maybe she would be allowed to work again if she agreed to marry a man of the groups' choosing who would serve as cover for her to have many children. She said she would consider that.

Of course, I knew nothing of what happened to Dr. Linos until long after my weeks of healing from the piercings. While allowed to read the papers in the employee's lounge, I did read of a sorority prank with long term consequences.

Apparently, three sorority girls, Sheila, Christy and Mandy, just barely old enough to drink in a bar, went out to clubs on a Friday night. The three girls had better figures than brains. Mandy got so drunk she could barely walk. When she passed out near Dick's Delight, the other two girls decided it would be fun to just leave her in her tank top and cutoffs leaned up next to the door of the brothel. Sheila, also drunk, was feeling some sort of resentment against Mandy. Sheila found a flyer nearby and on the back of the flyer wrote in lipstick, "I want to become a full-time whore here" and left the flyer on Mandy's lap.

Not long afterwards, Mandy was found and, rather than call police and cause a lot of trouble for the young woman, the manager of Dick's Delight, Vito Cochoni, had her brought in and dropped on the nearest couch. He gave orders that no one was to touch her. The sign was left on her.

When Mandy woke up, she was initially disoriented and looked around the lobby of the brothel and wondered where she was. After watching the scantily-clad women meet and depart with men for a while, she revived enough to get up, read the sign, recognize Sheila's writing, become infuriated and run back to the sorority.

So far, nothing worse had happened than a bad practical joke. But things got worse. Mandy got the rest of the sorority to agree that Sheila needed to be punished big time for what she had done and that, if she wanted to stay in the sorority, she had to take the sign she'd written for Mandy, knock on the door of Dick's Delight wearing a tank top with the sign pinned to it and say hello. Christy and a few other of the girls were to watch from a distance to make sure Sheila wasn't physically dragged into the brothel or at least report it to the police if she was. No one really expected that Dick's Delight would seize Sheila as Cochoni had not misbehaved with Mandy. It was assumed Sheila would run right back after displaying the sign a few seconds.

As it happened, Sheila knocked on the door and was observed by her sorority sisters to meet a well-dressed man about 30-years old and get into a conversation with him that they could not hear. She then walked into Dick's Delight without the least sign of coercion.

The young women watching Sheila enter Dick's Delight had no idea what to do. What had happened was not in their playbook. After an hour, they decided that maybe Sheila knew the guy and he was giving her a tour or something. They'd talk to Sheila when she got back.

After she did not come back for a day, they called the police. They went to Dick's Delight and reportedly talked to Sheila who said she'd decided to live in the brothel as a sex worker. The cops said to the sorority there was nothing they could do. There was no crime. Given how corrupt the police were, no one was sure what the two officers did or with whom they spoke.

Sheila's parents came from the city where they lived. They got to meet Sheila in the parlor with her wearing only a bathrobe and saying she was doing just fine. When Sheila's mother suggested that she was being coerced and they should go to a coffee shop across the street, Sheila said that she did not want to be dragged away from the building. Soon the brothel bouncers escorted Sheila's parents to the door with one of them remarking to Sheila's mother that she wasn't so bad looking herself and maybe she should get away from the wanker she was with and join Sheila in working at the brothel.

All of this and the claim of Sheila's mother that Sheila was not herself and must have been on some drug or under some terrible threat, was reported on page three of the daily newspaper that I was allowed to read on the Internet in the employee lounge.

The story was strange enough, but what was weird to me were the comments on the article on the website. No one took the side of the mother. Most said that Sheila had seen the life she wanted in Dick's Delight and decided to stay. Others said that it is clear she already wanted to become a full-time sex worker when she wrote the sign that she put on Mandy. A half-dozen guys, under assumed names, of course, wrote in to say that Sheila was hot and better in bed than a lot of the other women in the place. No one questioned why a wealthy twenty-one-year old woman would want to drop out of college and become a sex worker living full time in a brothel.

What I found most bizarre, though, was my own reaction. I felt Sheila was getting what she deserved and that maybe it was best this way. In fact, I was envying Sheila at that moment and wishing I could serve customers again.

But Monsieur, I see you have to leave me again. I am very happy I will see you tomorrow, or should I say, this afternoon.