Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hohn's ideas that a virtuous woman was one who could not enjoy sex except as part of marriage and that my multiple orgasms proved I should be a sex slave were ridiculous, but not to be debated. He, however, had another erection. I dutifully rode him on the couch cowgirl style until he came again. That took forever given that he was at his limits. I could not help but bring myself to the brink of utter exhaustion with more work and more exercise and, yes, a few more orgasms.

Hohn told me to resume my place on the Sybian. I began to wonder whether, like John Henry, I'd have folk songs sung about me dying with a hammer in my hand, or rather with a dildo up my vagina. Then there was a knock on the door. Alice Wissen told Hohn that I had to be allowed to rest or he'd be asked to leave. She reminded him that there were a number of different plans for me and they could not let him get in the way of those. She said something like that Stacy was a complete slut but even complete sluts have to rest because they are made of flesh and bone. Hohn laughed and said he'd give me a break.

After being allowed to rest an hour, though, Hohn lubricated my pussy, lubricated his right hand and slowly worked his hand up my vagina. I had been fisted during my training at Fuck U. but Pheebee had worn a special glove and her hand was much smaller that Ray's.

Ray could have been worse. He did lubricate me and start with two fingers before getting his whole hand into me. I had an orgasm even before the fist he formed inside combined with the work he did with his other hand on my clitoris. I almost lost consciousness. My brain felt like a sort of hazy glob of goo somehow attached to my womb, which was now the only part of me that mattered.

Ray worked his hand out, stuck his cock in me one more time and gave me another dose of his semen. I don't know if my final orgasm of the session was caused by his cock or by the echoes in my body from everything else that had happened that night. Ray concluded the evening by saying that I was the most hot-wired woman he'd ever met. He concluded that Kroesek had indeed done me and the whole male sex a huge favor by transforming me from a fucked-up bitch attorney into a hot fucking whore.

Alice helped me off the table and back to my room. I could barely walk. I asked her where Tucker had been. Alice said he had been called away. I asked her how she'd come to hire Tucker. Alice said that she'd hired Niki but Kroesek had insisted that Tucker be part of the team. She did not know anything about him. She then lectured me on how I should not be such a baby and that a woman in as good a shape as me should be able to fuck non-stop for many hours and that I might have a forty-hour labor in childbirth if I was unlucky.

During this period, I also had more public exposure. Kroesek staged a big party in the ballroom of the Pleasure Palace. A number of us were set up in retro style go-go dance cages around the room. The cages were connected by a little tunnel to a hotel room. The idea was for Steffy, Jennifer, Ivana, Maggie, Donna, Karen Edwards, Katherina Melorca, Saheeda Brown and me to show off our new talents as go-go, pole and belly dancers and pick up people at the party for sex. Other women were at the bar if one did not want one of the nine of us.

I enjoyed the evening. Unless one counts the gangbang piercing show, I had not gotten to interact with many people for months.

At the party, there were hundreds of men as well as many women who were not brothel slaves. These free were pretty much all dressed for success. In Orange at the time that meant dressing to please a man, get married and get pregnant as soon as possible. In other words, the women who were for sale under "long-term contracts," as Kroesek joked about marriage, were dressed only slightly more modestly than those of us for sale by the hour.

I realized as I danced displaying my wares, or rather the Pleasure Palace's ware's that used to be my body, that I was publicly confirming the lie that I had volunteered to be a sex worker at the Pleasure Palace. But what could I do? I could not communicate with the other sex slaves to stage some sort of collective action. The management never left us alone together. If I had screamed I'd been kidnapped during the party, how many of the people at the party would have believed me and how long would it have been before I was back in solitary confinement or sold in Baytown to some monster who wanted to make a snuff film in which I died horribly?

In truth, the thought of trying to expose the truth did not cross my mind until afterward. While the party went on, I was dancing. I was engaged in an unannounced competition with the other eight women in cages to see who could impress the most men and fuck the most that night. I got to drink a little champagne. I got to see people I'd not seen in months. It was a bit of life.

Every man with me that night was civil and tried to make the good time mutual. If I impressed Judge Hanrahan with my tits and our orgasms instead of my legal arguments, it was fun. The president of realty company I'd met at a party a year before I was taken, brought his wife back with him and he pleasured her orally while I was on top of him cowgirl style bouncing up and down while feeling his wife's breasts and watching her orgasm. A court clerk I'd always thought was kind of cute, was cute with his clothing off and his penis in my pussy. I closed my eyes and thought of the young clerk while an old casino operator with bad breath brought me to another orgasm with his prick up my ass. I convinced an entire squad of visiting Mexican businessmen to come back with me by shaking my ass and boobs in the most lascivious manner possible. After another hurried shower and putting on my little costume that covered practically nothing, I literally ran back to my dance cage to lure in a group from Japan who I knew were interested. I must have had twenty-five orgasms that night with 20 different men.

There was no official scorekeeper but I think I came in second behind Steffy Jacobstoner and just ahead of Jennifer Racey. In the elevator about 5:00 AM with Steffy, Karen, Ivana, Nurse Niki and a guard, we four slaves present exchanged some embarrassed glances. We all knew we'd had a good time. We all knew we'd helped the Pleasure Palace and the cabal running the town get rich and maintain power, and we all knew we were hopelessly screwed.

Monsieur, I know you have heard of the Prisoner's Dilemma. What we had was a large-scale version of that. If we could all protest or try to get away at once, we might have succeeded but if we tried anything without perfect coordination, it would go horribly. We could not coordinate so we kept digging ourselves into a hole and reassuring the general public that only shameless whores wanted to be anything but wives, mothers or nuns. In a sense, what was true for us, was true for all the women in Orange. One acted the mother, one acted as a whore, or one resisted and was forced to act as a whore and mother without any choice in the matter.

I slept wonderfully that night after all the physical activity and sexual release. The following morning, I reflected on the situation, realized that I had a warm room, the sex was as safe as possible given the medical tests of all the regular customers and the condoms required of anyone who was not a regular. Medical care was excellent. Yes, I was a safe, comfortable plaything. It was not a complete life and not the life I had chosen, but I was better off than a woman married off to a friend of her father's having children on a mud floor and carrying water on my head. I was even better off than a lot of the women in the city living with some guy who did not care more about women's feelings than the Pleasure Palace cared about mine.

Chapter 19 - One sold overseas and one real volunteer sex provider

During this two-month period, I also got to talk to other women. I learned not all women were unhappy with what had happened to society or to the situation of women. Naturally, this was the case of the true believers in The Church and even some women in the rest of Orange.

It is a little bit of a diversion, but maybe, Monsieur, this would be a good time to tell you more about Ms. Stein and Ms. Pollyanna Granette. The stories have to be pieced together from facts I learned over years from a variety of sources.

I told you that Ms. Stein spied on me before I was kidnapped and took special pleasure in seeing me reduced to a helpless sex slave. She disappeared shortly before my month of atonement. I think she is probably now dead or worse.

I think she was Bert Sturmer's aunt. This probably gave her the idea that she could use that relationship to get paid a lot more for her spying and work at the Pleasure Palace than was part of the original deal she made with Sturmer or Kroesek or whoever.

Jimmy told me that Ms. Stein went to Kroesek, probably after not getting what she wanted from her nephew or maybe not finding him at all. As I mentioned, Sturmer disappeared about two months after I was enslaved.

Anyway, Stein told Kroesek that he had to respect her because of who she was and that Kroesek had to pay her a million dollars a year or she would go to the papers and tell the real story of what was happening to prominent women who suddenly decided to work in one of the brothels. She probably thought Sturmer would protect his aunt. She did not know Sturmer.

Anyway, as soon as Stein left his office, Kroesek called Jimmy and said he and a bunch of the house painter crew should grab Stein. A couple months earlier, Kroesek would have had her killed, but Sturmer had opened his eyes to making money off of even older sex slaves.

Jimmy and three other men grabbed Stein and took her to Baytown. Jimmy later said Stein did not have a bad body. He and the others enjoyed raping her repeatedly on a concrete floor in a warehouse before inviting a bunch of warehouse workers to do the same. They were careful not to damage her, though, and washed her up carefully afterward.

Jimmy told me that what happened later was pretty much what you'd expect of a slave auction. Ms. Stein, cleaned up but gagged, nude and resigned to her fate, was walked out onto a sales platform with her arms tied tightly behind her back. I can only imagine what she was thinking as she suffered the fate I narrowly avoided. I'm sure she was scared to death and horrified as buyers bid for her with no restrictions on how she could be used.

Jimmy had specified that they only wanted foreign buyers who would promise to get her out of the country as soon as possible. They were not to allow her to come back to Orange under any circumstances.

Potential buyers went over her carefully weighing her breasts in their hands and checking out her female parts for signs of disease. They had to take out her gag for guys who wanted to check out her teeth. Ms. Stein did not say a word. In Jimmy's words, "the hours of rape turned her into a sheep ready for whatever kind of slaughter that was going down." He said that she sold for something over 40K although he could not remember the exact number. The buyer was a Turk but that did not say anything about where she eventually would wind up because, according to Jimmy, the guy was just a middle man.

Monsieur, I cannot say that I feel sorry for Ms. Stein. She was very vicious and stupid and betrayed me, but she was a human being and should not have been treated like that.

The story of Ms. Granette is still stranger, but happier. Perhaps, though, I should start calling her by her first name, Polly, because Ms. Granette does not seem like the right name for one of the women who actually did volunteer to become a sex worker at the Pleasure Palace.

I think I told you that Polly was in her early forties and always dressed colorfully. In retrospect, we should have realized that she was some sort of "make love not war flower child" lost in time. While she'd somehow become a professional woman and hung out with Ms. Stein, we learned later she was a vegan who spent her time doing yoga and growing her own vegetables and plants. When she was not pretending to be a professional woman, she had lots of free love relationships with both men and women. She told me that she could never get enough sex.

After I and a few other women were deceptively presented as volunteers for sex and BDSM on Channel 67, Polly was inspired. She put on an almost transparent teddy, threw over a coat, put on red high heels, walked to the Pleasure Palace and knocked on the door. She told the manager, Tom Sklaver, she wanted to volunteer to work as Jennifer Racey, Steffy Jacobstoner, and Stacy Lightkind had volunteered to become full-time sex workers at the Pleasure Palace. She said that she always wanted a safe place to just fuck and she would not disappoint them for lack of enthusiasm.

Sklaver did not know what to do. He called George Roberts who was in charge of the day to day operations of the Pleasure Palace. Regarding the internal discussions that followed, only Kroesek, and perhaps Sturmer, if he was still around, know for sure. Indeed, there was later a rumor I heard that the Thinker had advised Kroesek to accept as many attractive volunteer sex workers as possible from among those women who one would not expect to decide to become sex workers. This would help cover up the kidnappings.

Anyway, Polly got an interview with Kroesek. He was leery having just dealt with Ms. Stein. Not knowing what Polly wanted, he called in Niki who at least outwardly appeared respectable as a witness, and asked Polly what she thought she was asking for. Polly said that working full time as a sex toy and a submissive slut sounded wonderful to her. She realized that she was a bit older but she would make up in skill what she lacked in youth. She dropped her coat, displaying that she was a very attractive woman and said that he could take her any way he wanted. Kroesek asked for unprotected genital sex thinking she would resist that if she was a cop or had a lick of modesty, prudence or common sense. But, as Polly told me, "I hauled his cock into my pussy like it was a rope holding me to a life raft and worked it like the bread of life."

Kroesek was convinced. Polly was given her own room in the Pleasure Palace on a floor separate from the slaves. She was given lots of nice customers, got tasteful quality food selected by the same dietician who prescribed cheap and tasteless but healthy food for me and the other slaves. They sent her customers who wanted and enthusiastic MILF and did not want anything sadistic. She was allowed to come and go as she pleased whenever she did not have a customer to satisfy. The management told me and the others who had been kidnapped that if we revealed anything to Polly about our situation, we would seriously regret it.

Polly set the pattern for real volunteers in the future. If a woman truly volunteered and was accepted, she worked as a sex worker, got some say in what services she would perform, was given room and board and could leave the brothel. If a volunteer asked too many questions or otherwise threatened to rock the boat, she quickly found herself among the sex slaves.

Polly innocently went around saying that it was sad that the Pleasure Palace and the other big safe happy brothels could not accept more volunteers. I don't know if she was that dumb or whether she was actually a bigger and cleverer traitor than Ms. Stein.

In addition to Polly, there were many others who actually volunteered. All of these volunteers, knowingly or unknowingly, helped to conceal the crimes. The prominent women who appeared on Channel 67, like Steffy, Jennifer and me, and the many women who were silently grabbed to work in the brothels all looked like volunteers to someone who did not know any better. No one knew the rules were different for volunteers and slaves except the management and the slaves. Of course, there was a lot of willful blindness on the part of customers and others.

How this all worked can be seen in part by seeing the cheerleaders were handled by Dick's Delight. The first two cheerleaders who volunteered for Dick's Delight had taken it in their heads that they were flunking out of college and they did not want to wind up as waitresses or people who stared at a computer screen all day.

The two talked to Dick's, principle owner, Tony Satyrioni, a mobster no better than Kroesek. Satyrioni decided the two cheerleaders would make a lovely addition to his stable but he wanted the whole six-girl squad. He told the two volunteers that if they got the others to join, they'd get special privileges including a beautiful suite in his brothel and a trip to Daytona Beach every spring.

The two volunteers got the other four to agree to just meet with Dick's Delight's management. One of the other four agreed to go into Dick's permanently but the other three expressed reluctance. Satyrioni excused the other three, but they only got about 30 meters away from his office before they were grabbed, pulled into a side room that had a bunch of living room furniture, and stripped bare by a bunch of Satyrioni's men.

After showing the three volunteers to their suites, Satyrioni went to where the other three were. He told them they had blown it and were going to be sent to the basement of the Pleasure Palace where a special training center had been set up by three of the major business leaders in town for women who were reluctant to volunteer. First, though, they should lay on the couches to get fucked. Casandra, the woman who told me about this years later when we were in a limo being taken to a job, said she started to protest being raped but got punched in the stomach. The other two got the point. After Casandra was lifted off the floor, she was pushed over a couch and raped.

Cassandra and the two others were taken to the Pleasure Palace to go through the same horrible solitary confinement training I'd received. The other three members of the squad gave a public announcement about how happy they were to be moving to Dick's Delight and how the rest of the squad would be joining them. Naturally, at the end of their training, Cassandra and the other two who had been reluctant, appeared on Channel 67 to say how eager they were to begin at Dick's Delight after being instructed on how to please a man to perfection.

Cassandra said that one of the squad who was reluctant to volunteer had later decided that she was happy to have been enslaved. She decided that Dick's Delight had done her a great favor. Cassandra, though, and the other reluctant member, having had the training, allowed that they had come to enjoy much of the sex and even grew to accept the pregnancies, but wished they were allowed more in life that used the parts of them above the breasts.

Having listened to Alice Wissen far too much, I thought about how happiness must be a positive feedback mechanism from using all the functions we were given by evolutionary forces to advance the survival of our genetic material under the primitive conditions in which mankind developed. We have happiness from sex because it leads to survival of our genes but we also take pleasure in being able to run or think quickly because it enables us to avoid being eaten by saber tooth tigers. We slaves, though, only got to experience a portion of what women evolved to enjoy.

But maybe Monsieur we should just make love now and let me rest my mouth a while.

12