Lawyer Ravished and Enslaved Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Hunt did not speak of why she had left our city to come to France except to say that freedom no longer could be found in Orange. Meanwhile, the network of mobsters had located her and eventually learned of Hunt's relationship with Michelle and of Jacque Pierre's desire to end it. When Jacque Pierre suggested to Dr. Hunt and Michelle an excursion to a remote portion of the Parc Naturel Départemental de la Grande Corniche for a romantic menage a trois, Dr. Hunt could hardly refuse. Michelle was thrilled with the opportunity to reconcile her husband to her new passion.

It did not take long for Hunt to be grabbed by a group of kidnappers, which included two American gangsters, one of which was Jimmy. They almost took Michelle with Dr. Hunt before one of the French gangsters pointed out the magnified difficulties of taking Michelle to Orange given her lack of citizenship and passport. After a wild boat trip across the Mediterranean, Hunt found herself alone in a cheap hotel room well outside of any town in Morocco with five criminals. They told her to strip unless she wanted them to rip off her clothes and burn her with cigarettes.

I know, Monsieur, that in the movies, women often heroically resist rape, kicking and screaming even when attacked by numerous men. Does that make any sense in most circumstances? Dr. Hunt outnumbered in a place she could not escape and faced with torture did what any sensible person would do. She surrendered use of her body to prevent unnecessary pain.

Jimmy, of course, had to prove what a stud he was. Dr. Hunt, the famous sex counselor, could hardly pretend to be frigid although this sex was not like anything she'd recommended for any woman. There was no point in trying to refuse to stroke the male egos of Jimmy and the others. Like me years before, she forced out of her head the circumstances of the sex she was having and imagined a romantic scene with handsome lovers of her choosing. Also, while Jimmy over the past couple years had become a hardened criminal, he had not forgotten the sexual skills that caused Donna, to her doom, to shack up with him in the first place.

The ubiquitous cell phone cameras have turned every gangbang into an opportunity for porn. Dr. Hunt's eventual orgasm with her breasts hanging forward and Jimmy coming inside her pussy doggy style while gently rubbing her clitoris, made it to Internet porn even before Dr. Hunt was advertised on Channel 67 as available for sex at the Pleasure Palace.

It did not take too many whippings, rapes and threats to sell Hunt to slave traders in North Africa for Dr. Hunt to agree to pretend to voluntarily come back to Orange The kidnappers did not take any chances and had her so drugged when she was walked through customs that she hardly could have complained she was being taken against her will even if she had been brave enough to try.

Once Hunt was back in the city, the news of Dr. Hunt's return was forced into the pre-existing official story of unconventional women deciding to become whores. The news outlets that supported the local sex tourism business gloated that Dr. Hunt had returned to Orange to take up a role for which she was so well suited and expressed a hope that Hunt would return to television in a variety of poses. The religious conservative news outlets said that it was only natural that a godless free love advocate like Hunt would hold up the Whore of Babylon as a role model. As the writer wrote, "Today we are always as ready to judge as we are to fornicate."

While despairing that our city had become sin city, these religious news networks praised Mayor Murphy for the great job he was doing maintaining public order, preventing birth control, and keeping the regrettable business interests away from the places where decent people live.

Dr. Hunt was no more interested in becoming a martyr than I had been. After her psychological training (solitary confinement with sexual obedience as the only way out), she passed through Fuck U. with flying colors. Thereafter, as well as being a very active sex worker, she did return to television to her PG program, which now focused on giving sex advice to women wanting to please their husbands and have children. Dr. Hunt appeared as a guest with Alice Wissen many times.

Hunt also starred in a new program that was XXX on restricted Internet. Here, she and special guests which included many men and other women, demonstrated directly how to PIV fuck in every conceivable manner. She used me as a model of perfection for how to get the most out of vaginal sex while using me as a student in other regards. I think she did improve my BJ technique although I had thought I was pretty good before. The fact my breasts sometimes squirted milk when I had an orgasm was seen as particularly educational.

The other famous kidnapping of this period was of Tatiana Grosso. She was 31, with dark eyes and darker hair and an hourglass figure. Grosso had been the hottest singer in her country when she was 22 and could shake her butt and ample breasts with the best of them while belting out songs meant for showing one's stuff on the dance floor. In her late twenties, her career had cooled a bit as a number of her new songs did not sell well. But her latest show had gotten very good reviews. There was talk in all the trade journals of her making a big comeback and even becoming a crossover international star.

However, Ms. Grosso first made the news through an interview for denouncing the El Presidente of her country for corruption and environmental waste. For this she was denounced by the El Presidente himself on social media as a "noisy whore, trying to revive her wretched career as a dirty dancer."

Tatiana was betrayed by her chief personal assistant, a theme that will come up again. Gloria Mendes, like Tatiana, was 31. She was also an attractive woman with well-formed legs, large, some would say overlarge breasts, dark hair and dark eyes, but with no musical or dance talent whatsoever. She did have skills as a business woman and reportedly had been a major figure in Tatiana's comeback. After being urged to do so by El Presidente himself and offered money by South American timber and beef interests and the owners of Dick's Delight, Mendes booked Tatiana for a special show in North America in our city at one of Orange's new casinos. Tatiana understandably knew nothing of the City of Orange or recent events here.

Monsieur, the show at the casino went well although many of the crowd had hardly heard of Tatiana before the show. However, when Tatiana got back to her dressing room, she was surprised to see a note on the dressing table from Mendes that said, "Tatiana, I am very surprised by your sudden decision to give up your career in order to become a full-time entertainer and courtesan in the Dick's Delight brothel. While you have always flaunted your sexuality, I did not expect you to want to stay in this city to live in a brothel. I am naturally very disappointed as I believe that we were well on the way to making a big career comeback. I understand that you must make your own decisions and will miss you, Your Friend, Gloria."

Tatiana naturally thought this was insane and started looking for her phone to call Gloria and ask her how she could believe such craziness. This search was interrupted by four men entering the dressing room, slapping duct tape over Tatiana's mouth and around her wrists and whisking her out a fire escape to a waiting car. Having described so many gang rapes, I will leave this one to your imagination, Monsieur, except to say that it, like the others, was filmed and that Ms. Grosso appeared on Channel 67 as something new on the menu at Dick's Delight.

However, I will write in detail about another gang rape. El Presidente had been to the Pleasure Palace, knew all about it, and had made some calls. While Tatiana was being kidnapped, Ms. Mendes hailed a cab for the airport. She was surprised that the cab starter outside the casino waived a special van over for her and even more surprised when two men sat up after she got seated in the van. She asked who they were and then wanted to know where she was being taken. She got no answer except a slap across her face and an order to shut up. Her next stop was the Pleasure Palace where she was greeted by four men who said she was welcome, walked her to one of the Torture and Abuse rooms and said she should take off her clothing and prepare to be thoroughly raped before going through her training as a sex slave.

She said that there must be some sort of mistake. She was not Tatiana Grosso who was to become a sex slave at Dick's Delight. The manager of the Pleasure Palace, Tom Sklaver, told her that there was no mistake. Ms. Grosso was going to be a slave at Dick's Delight after she had been raped and put through the same training that Mendes would have after she was raped.

Mendes demanded to speak to the embassy of her country. Two of the men present, Emile and Sergio, laughed and said that they were from the embassy and would be pleased to answer her questions. She started shouting out in her native language that El Presidente had personally recruited her to see to it that Tatiana did not make it home. After the two men from the embassy and the others stopped laughing, they told Mendes that El Presidente had insisted that they send a video of her gang rape back to him to be enjoyed along with the video of Tatiana being taken elsewhere.

Sergio explained that El Presidente hates traitors and did not want her back in the homeland subject to questioning. He also explained that Mendes was lucky. She should be dead. However, one of the owners of the Pleasure Palace, after seeing her get off the plane with Tatiana a few days ago, spoke with El Presidente and persuaded him it would be a terrible waste just to kill her. He was sure that El Presidente could persuade his people that someone who worked for a noisy whore must be a whore also. Killing her would only raise suspicions about what happened to Tatiana even if the murder of Mendes was hidden.

Tom Sklaver repeated that Mendes should take off her clothing, adding that if she did not cooperate things would go worse for her. Gloria just stood in disbelief. One of the men pulled her arms behind her back as the others took turns removing articles of her clothing. Gloria started yelling the word for bastards in her native language which only caused the men to start laughing. Sergio twisted her nipples and said that he hoped that when the brothel was done with her that she was butchered like a cow.

After Gloria was nude, Sklaver said he sometimes felt a little sorry for women enslaved at the Pleasure Palace. "They are dumb cows but innocent beasts." He said he would enjoy beating and raping a traitorous bitch that fully deserved it.

A riding crop was soon produced and Gloria was hit with the crop top to bottom, front and back. Sklaver did leave a few marks but explained it was okay because she'd have a week to recover before her debut on Channel 67 and would not be put to work as a whore for a month. Gloria screamed with every blow with her large breasts shaking like jelly particularly as they were whacked across the areole.

Sklaver expressed regret that that it was harder to swat her pussy with her standing but still managed to bring Gloria to screams that would have hurt the ears of anyone the least bit sensitive. But these men were as insensitive as men come. After only a few blows directly across Gloria's labia, inner lips and clitoris, Gloria begged that she'd do anything they wanted if he only would stop hurting her.

Sklaver said she was starting to show the right spirit. She was allowed down and then thrown over the heavy wooden table face down.

The men from the embassy got the honor of raping Gloria first. They decided that she needed to be fucked up the ass. One of them said that he had been a big fan of Tatiana, he regretted what was happening to Tatiana, and the least he could do was ream Gloria's ass without mercy.

In this case, the anal rapes were the worst rapes she experienced. Although the condoms were lubricated, Gloria had not been penetrated that way before. Sergio and Emile were anything but gentle. Gloria begged, she screamed and finally fell silent as she hoped they would think she'd died and stop. She fooled no one.

After Sklaver and the other man from the Pleasure Palace, Jimmy and others naturally used her. They left their semen in Gloria's pussy. She was tied to the table. Four hours later they washed her off, dried her off and took her to a padded room for her obedience training. She did not know it, but Tatiana was in the next room sobbing and wondering why Gloria had written the letter and what could have led her to do that. She did not believe that betrayal for years.

A few days later, it was revealed in the press that Tatiana had decided to become a sex worker in Dick's Delight. A few days after that it was revealed that Tatiana's manager Gloria had decided to follow her into that lifestyle, but wanted to work at the Pleasure Palace which she visited on the day after Tatiana's concert to see what she was missing. The letter Gloria had left in Tatiana's dressing room was shown along with a videotape of Gloria saying that she'd initially decided that Tatiana was crazy but, once she'd seen one of the new deluxe safe brothels, she realized that she'd always hated the music business and would much rather be a fully supported woman who did not have to make business decisions and could live completely off of sex.

The religious news networks went berserk about foreign women coming to become sex workers in the city, decried that much of Orange had become dependent on the brothel business and wondered how Tatiana and Gloria got the necessary immigration papers.

It developed that Tatiana and Gloria were admitted as persons having special occupational skills needed in our country. Sub-minimum wage hotel and casino workers who wanted to stay in the country, whispered that the occupational skills for which Tatiana and Gloria were being used were not all that rare, but their thoughts could not be expressed publicly.

Tatiana and Gloria were not the only visitors who were kidnapped during this period when everything was going great for those running Orange. Certain men who knew what was going on in town who wanted a divorce without complications brought unsuspecting wives to Orange to go to the casinos or concert after arranging for them to be grabbed by the Playroom, Dick's Delight or the Pleasure Palace. Those men returned home alone to report that it was shocking to them that their wives had decided to leave them to become sex workers but what was a man to do in these times when so many women were sluts. Of course, they would not stand in their wives' way and would agree to a no-fault divorce, which normally provided for zero support or alimony.

A few women did follow the cliché of losing more than they could afford at the casinos and decided to enter one of the brothels to cover their debts. These women, as a rule naïve and not too bright, quickly learned that they were unlikely to pay off their debts in their lifetimes. Whether you want to call them volunteers or prisoners seems a hard choice.

Changying was part of a party of seven businessmen who were in Orange to sell a large number of gambling machines to the casinos. She was pretty but not very popular with the six men in the group because she bluntly rejected all of their sexual advances. Several of the men visited the Playroom during the first night of the trip and got to meet Xi Tong after enjoying several of the women in the Playroom. After discussing Changying with Tong, they decided that they could sell more than gambling machines on the trip.

At a big dinner to celebrate the contracts they'd reached with the casinos, Xi Tong appeared to enjoy a few drinks with the group. It probably did not make any difference to her fate, but Changying at one point gave Tong a dirty look after he looked at her body a bit too long and too openly. Tong excused himself to say he had to make some business calls. The guys suggested that the party go out after dinner for a few more drinks. Changying declined, saying she'd had enough for the night and she thought the guys had had enough to drink already. They called her a prude and a killjoy and headed for the bars while Changying went to her room.

You know, Monsieur, what happened in her room. After getting about two steps into the room, she saw two men and started to scream before two men who had come up rapidly from behind her gagged her. Changying soon was in the freight elevator for a van that would take her to the basement of the Pleasure Palace where she was met in one of the Torture and Abuse rooms by Xi Tong and the two co-workers who had sold her.

Xi Tong said that arrogant bitches needed more attention and training than other women but if she would kindly remove all clothing, lay down on the big table and spread her legs, he would see to it that she did not receive any more training than was usual. Changying screamed as loudly as she could. Xi Tong slapped her across the face and proceeded to rip open her blouse as her former co-workers held her arms. Not knowing she was in a basement specially located and designed to prevent anyone hearing what was going on there, she screamed again. The three men laughed as they ripped off her panties, pressed her back against the table, and roped her thighs wide open. Two vaginal and one anal rape later, Changying was delivered for the solitary confinement training that would prepare her for obedient work at the Playroom.

Providing cover as to all these kidnappings of women from outside the City of Orange were the dozens of cases of what seem to have been women who really did volunteer to become sex slave in the brothels. I cannot tell you were all of these women were thinking but I know that some of them were submissives who wanted to escape from freedom others just wanted a roof over their heads and regular meals.

Now Monsieur, I guess you need to shower and go to work. I hope you will come back the next few evenings so I can finish my story and we can enjoy many pleasures.

12