Lay the Smack-down

Story Info
They fight for dominance, but does she really want to win?
1.7k words
4.38
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fictional erotica that includes elements of consensual non-consent.

Grabbing her hair, he dragged her off of her chair. She squealed as the pain shot through her scalp, as quickly as he had gripped onto her, he let go. Flinging her onto the floor, she sprawled out in front of him, desperately trying to gain her bearings. He bent down, reaching for her ankles but she had already adjusted herself and kicked out, narrowly missing his body as he dodged the blow. She was serious, he would have to up his game if he wanted to win.

She was back on her feet now but stood in a slight crouch, grounding herself as much as possible. She knew that he had the bodyweight and strength advantage against her but she would still fight back. That was half the fun. He lunged, reaching now for an arm or her shirt, either would do once he had hold of her. She let him grip her shirt sleeve and barrelled forwards into him, taking him by surprise they fell backwards. She was now on top. Pressing all of her weight onto him she manoeuvred around him, using her legs as well as her upper body to hold him down. Messily she climbed on top of him. Triumphant in her conquest, she sat atop him as though riding a fine stallion. Then she looked down.

He was smirking at her, one eyebrow raised and a hand still gripping her top. Her victory was not to last long. Switching his grip from her sleeve to her ankle, he held it firmly into his body and flipped her over. It was almost too easy and she fell lightly, now laying on her back, she hugged her legs around his torso, not willing to concede an inch. He was not finished yet. Ignoring the legs wrapped tightly around his waist, he worked on her arms. She had gone into a defensive position, wisely protecting her head and neck lest he try to choke her. She knew all too well how quickly that would make her submit to his whims. It was time to use his strength against hers. Gripping on to both of her wrists, he pulled them away from her face. She fought against him, using all of her strength but it was not enough.

Bucking her hips, she released her arms to him, pushing them into his chest. The sudden change in movement off-balanced him. She took the opportunity. As his arms flew to the ground to steady himself, she pulled her arms away and once again began to climb. This time onto his back. He was on all fours and she easily manoeuvred around his body, this could be in. She might actually win! Adrenaline coursed through her as she clung tightly to his back, if she successfully got a sleeper hold on him, she could triumph. Before getting her forearm across his neck, he had defended against her plan. One arm had come up to protect his throat, there was no way she would get the hold on now. She began to panic and froze, unsure of where to go next. The tide was about to turn.

He began to stand, slowly lifting her off of the ground in a piggy-back style carry. Swearing, she clung onto him. If she let go now it would be game over, her energy was waning.

"You can't hold on forever." He was right, she couldn't hold on forever, but she would damn well try. They stood, motionless, both waiting for the other to yield. He was calm, merely waiting for her to move, knowing that she would give eventually. Still clinging to him, her mind was turning. There was no way she could turn this around. She made her decision, dropping to the ground she turned to run. The pain was instant. Her head yanked backwards as he grabbed her ponytail once again. Yelling in agony, her hands came instantly to her hair. Desperate to relieve the sensation. He moved quickly, no longer controlling his primal desires. Pulling her into his body he held her close, one hand still wrapped around her ponytail. The other ripped her shirt open at the front, scattering buttons in all directions.

Her sharp intake of breath was all he needed. She had fought to prevent the inevitable but this is what she desired. He pulled her head back, her hands now scrabbling at his chest uselessly as he observed her. Her breasts, visible through the torn open shirt, were rising and falling with every breath she took. She was wearing her leather harness under her clothes which cupped and lifted her full bosom beautifully without covering the nipples. A soft pink, delicate but large. Her piercings shining in the light. Growling under his breath he took her wrists in one hand and released her hair, cupping her chin lightly instead. "Little slut." His words elicited a moan from her as she squirmed in his grip. Holding her steady he kissed her deeply, his tongue driving its way into her mouth, pushing against hers and into her throat. She moaned around him, arching her back as he forced his way into her. Pulling back, he replaced his tongue with two fingers. Pressing deeply into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she took the intrusion, allowing her mouth to be held open as he invaded her.

His fingers now covered with saliva, he pulled them from her, wiping the mess onto her cheek. "So disgusting." He chided, knowing that his actions aroused her even more. Before she had a chance to recover, she found her legs had disappeared from beneath her. He took her back down to ground, now taking the dominant stance over her. Knees on either side of her hips, he pressed his weight down, still holding her wrists in one hand as he reached for a length of rope with the other. With speed and skill that only comes with experience, he tied her wrists together. Tearing her shirt open all the way he looped the rope through a ring on her harness, securing them to her waist. As she came back to her senses she began to struggle once more, suddenly acutely aware of the dire situation she was in.

Before she could complain about the unfairness of the situation, he pressed a hand to her mouth. Sealing her lips she moaned against his skin, her eyes started to glaze over as she succumbed to the circumstance. "If you say another word, I will gag you and trust me." Pausing her looked her in the eyes, "it won't be pleasant." His words held a deep sincerity, she shuddered, nodding an understanding. "Good." Releasing her mouth he gripped her leggings at the hips, pulling them down violently. Scrambling backwards, she inadvertently helped him remove her clothes and cursed herself for trying to get away. Throwing the leggings away, he gripped an ankle and pulled her back to him. His hands were rough as they travelled up her legs, past her calves and over the soft, sweet flesh of her thighs. Lifting her hips off the floor he took a handful of buttocks in each hand, causing her to giggle.

Smiling, he came eye to eye with her once more. "Something funny?" the giggling increased as he asked the question yet she shook her head, still tugging futilely at her bonds. He growled again, loving her reaction. He wanted to flip her over and fuck her, hard. Yet he had other plans for her, plans that would leave her begging for his cock in the end. Taking the tails of the rope connected to her wrists, he passed it through her legs and nonchalantly tossed her onto her stomach. The giggles turned to moans as he pulled the rope tight, once more gripping her hair, he pulled her head back and secured the rope tail to it. She was instantly trapped in a nasty predicament. If she wanted to take pressure off of her hair and pussy she would have to arch her back which would become strenuous very quickly, yet if she relaxed her muscles, the rope would dig deeper into her and would put stress on her scalp, causing pain.

"Master, no..." she whined. It was what he had waited for, she hadn't used her safe word but had broken his rule. Before she could say another word he had taken another, shorter length of rope. Doubling it he placed it into her mouth, her whines turned into mild sobs as he secured it. She loved to be gagged so she was sure to break eventually, safe in the knowledge that this is what he would do to her. Now silenced she could only moan behind the rope gag, she was already dribbling from her forced open lips, a small puddle gathering beneath her. He lifted her slightly, rolling her onto one side so that the pressure was not taken off of her hands, reaching forwards, he took both of hers in his and squeezed gently. His way of checking in, she took one of his fingers and squeezed back. They could continue.

Standing, she watched as he took one more length of rope. This time a longer piece that would, no doubt, be for her legs. She was already struggling with the rope that was digging into her, her pussy was wet and the rope pinched her lips and clit as she moved. Her arousal was at its peak as he looped the rope around her ankles, the itchy fibres digging into her flesh as he worked. Within minutes, her legs were bound together, from ankle to thigh. She pulled against the rope, testing the security of it. She felt safe. His final motion pulled her ankles back towards her buttocks, she felt him pull the harness around her lower back and when he stepped back, her legs remained in place. She was completely stuck. Moaning and whining into her gag, she squirmed in her bonds. The puddle of drool increased in size as she continued to move, looking for a weakness in the rope. After watching her for a minute, he turned away.

"Time for a cup of tea I think."