The Challenge Ch. 01: Capture

Story Info
She dared to challenge him and the hunt begins.
1.7k words
4.13
11.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fictional hunt and capture fantasy erotica that includes elements of consensual non-consent.

She ran, the muscles in her legs strained as she pushed herself to keep moving. Her breath came thick and fast as she began to tire, but she could not stop. She feared what might happen if she stopped. Her heart pounding in her chest, as she searched desperately for somewhere to hide. She cried out as she tripped. Over what she did not know. Holding back tears that threatened to spill over, she brought her knees up and sat for a moment, mentally checking over her body. She listened. The forest was quiet but that did not mean he was not close, he could be watching her, waiting for the perfect opportunity to take her down and have his way with her. Her heart was pounding from more than the exercise as she allowed the fear and adrenaline take over her body. What would he do to her?

Brush nearby rustled, snapping her back to her senses. Gasping for air, she pushed on. Scrambling to her feet and scraping her knees against the rough, forest floor. Her breasts felt heavy as she stood, her nipples erect from both arousal and cold. Cupping them, she tried to hold them to her, creating a bra with her own hands. She tripped again, this time it had been her own stupidity and exhaustion. Too busy internalising, she had not been looking where she was going and had tripped on a tree root that stuck out of the ground as though trying to bring her down. The decision made by her body, she rolled under a large shrub, unable to go on any further. Her knees came to her chest and she curled her head in, trying to make herself small and unnoticeable to him. Her breathing began to slow as she rested under the foliage even through the fear of capture.

He had sent her out into the woods, naked, alone, afraid. With only the promise of her capture by the end of the afternoon. She had no way to tell the time, she could have been running for hours, minutes... seconds. Huddling underneath the bush, her calm façade was fading again, she had to keep moving.

'Crunch.'

Leaves snapping underneath foot, he was here. Making a snap decision she clambered to her feet, her muscles screaming as she once again powered forwards. Maybe she could out-manoeuvre him in the trees ahead. Using all of her energy she pushed forwards, the footsteps that had appeared had changed. He was chasing her now, this would be the final moments of her freedom. She cried out, forcing herself on with a reinvigorated strength. Adrenaline mixing with panic and blind fear, her eyes became focused and every step was precise as she darted through the forest. Even with this new energy he was getting closer, each step he took pounded into her like a drum as it became louder. He growled now, a primal sound that emanated from his throat. She screamed.

They hit the floor as one body, he had entwined himself around her as he had tackled her to the ground. She cried out, fear taking over her body and mind. Something inside her had snapped as she moved from a flight to fight response. Bucking and kicking, she struggled in his grip, pummelling his chest with her fists. He grunted as she fought against him but did not budge. Flipping her over onto her face, he caught both her wrists and held them tight behind her back, restraining her quickly in a pair of thick cuffs she soon realised her helplessness. In a last ditch attempt to escape, she gathered her legs under her as much as possible and waited. When he lifted his weight off of her she would launch herself forward and maybe out of his reach. He stood and she pushed off, strong hands had caught her before she moved out of reach and she slammed back into the ground. He wasn't afraid to hurt her, he wasn't going easy on her. Pulling her backwards, he lifted her like a doll and threw her over his shoulder. Kicking and screaming, she resisted him. She would deny it to most people but he knew she would be wet from the capture, the raw energy and rough nature of it was something she had fantasised about for years. She continued to struggle, preventing him from taking more than a couple of steps. He had had enough.

Dropping her roughly on the ground, he gripped her throat, forcing her into the soft earth underneath her. Her eyes went wide, darting around as she tried to focus on something. The panic passed as her learned instinct kicked in, he wanted her to relax. Calming her mind, she allowed her muscles to soften, readying herself for the moment he released her for a breath. Her desire to be overpowered and his natural masculine strength had won. He let go of her throat and she gasped for a full breath, her struggles fading as she began to break.

Standing, he dragged her forwards, to a large, muddy puddle on the forest floor. He shoved her, face down, into the mud. Held by her hair she could do nothing but let go and allow him to maneuver her. He waited. Her body started to shake as her lungs convulsed, her body itself begging to take a breath, he lifted her head.

"What do you say?" His voice was controlled. Dominant. It elicited sensations deep inside of her that she currently wanted to resist.

"Fuck you!" Her response was not adequate. He pushed her back down, holding her there for a few seconds before releasing her hair. Lifting her head to breathe, she felt a mixture of arousal and fear that filled her to the core. She wanted more. Kicking out at him, she tried once more to escape. If her legs were free she could still run. Now he had her in his grasp, she was no match for him. Holding her legs still as she tried to kick, she began to cry, tears streaking through the mud caked onto her beautiful face. The tears were a release, a release of all the everyday pressures she had carried recently. Her eyes glistened in the dappled sunlight filtering through the leaves of the trees that surrounded them. Eyes that were not only filled with tears but also a mixture of fear, anger and sexual desire.

Cuffs matching her wrists were now secured around her ankles. He connected them swiftly with a chain, causing her body to arch back, her breasts sticking out from underneath her. Now that she was secure, he came to her face. Her eyes were set, she would not submit this easily even if she wanted to. Grabbing her chin, he lifted her face.

"You're so beautiful when you're frightened." He squeezed, pushing her cheeks together as he did. She averted her gaze from his as she felt her cheeks flush pink, squirming under his intense gaze. He let go. Lifting a collar to her face, she kept her eyes down, not wanting to look at it. If she looked it would become real, it would make her feel weak. Ignoring her silent protests, he pulled it around her neck, tightening it enough so that it did not restrict her blood flow but enough so that she would feel it. Taking a second piece of chain, he attached the collar to her cuffs, trussing her up as he inflicted his own form of torture. She would not be going anywhere he didn't want her to.

"You can take me, but I'll scream. Someone will find us." She threatened. He merely laughed back at her and produced a large ball gag, seemingly from nowhere.

"You wouldn't risk being caught. But, this will make sure you won't." He attempted to grab her chin once more as he spoke. Violently, she tossed her head back and forth, resisting him even now. Instead of allowing himself to be angered, he merely waited. When she stopped, her took a fist of hair and pulled up. Now she really screamed. As she did, the gag was slid into her gaping mouth and was secured by trained hands. Now her cries were muffles as she cursed and screamed at him.

"Every time you are rude to me will be another count to your punishment." He warned. It did not stop her and she continued to swear at him from behind the gag, looking for a reaction from him and knowing that she would be well punished later in the day.

Now lifting her lightly over his shoulder, he carried her from the woods. His car was parked surprisingly close by and as they neared she began to whimper. Opening the rear door, he shoved her inside the crate set on the back seats. He wanted to fuck her mouth, teach her a lesson but that would be too good for her. He would make her wait. Leaning into the cage, he unclipped her wrists and ankles. She immediately flipped onto her back, staring at him defiantly as she waited for his next move. Chuckling at her continued boldness, he continued unfazed and took both of her ankles, securing them in the top corners of the cage. She cried out as he pulled her legs apart and grabbed her wrists, also securing them to the cage. Her arms were held by her sides, her wrist cuffs secure to the cage either side of her hips. She let her knees hang apart, not trying to hide her dripping pussy. She didn't care if he saw her state of arousal.

The car ride felt longer than anything she had ever experienced. Drool had begun to seep out of the sides of the gag and was dribbling down her mud strained face. She must look a mess. Tears, sweat, mud and drool all mixing over her body. The body that she now had no control over, the body that would be his to play with. As they arrived at their destination, she began to shake in her bonds, anticipation and fear of what Sir would do to her causing the reaction.