Layby Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,750 Followers

After scrunch drying my naturally curly blonde hair I opened my knickers-drawer and took out my new rather sexy see-thru Lejaby bra and full panty set in white nylon with pink roses. I soon felt and looked delicious when I saw myself in the wardrobe mirror. Then I took out an 8 inch deep white suspender belt with 6 straps on. I'd only ever worn it once before (for a boyfriend's birthday) and it was a struggle to get fastened but I knew it was going to be worth the effort as I fastened the final strap to the welt of my coffee coloured 8-denier seamed stockings. I chuckled to myself as I turned to check that the seams were straight.....even if I didn't get to meet Owen and his friends my customers were definitely going to be in for a treat.

I then opened my wardrobe and took out a knee length brown pleated skirt and a white chiffon blouse. The blouse was very sheer and you could definitely see the pattern of my bra through it and if you looked closely my nipples too....a good choice I thought. My gamble was that this skirt would make it much easier for the wind to blow up and expose my stocking tops and knickers! 

I checked my watch and realised that I was running late. I quickly applied my make-up and some bright red lipstick then made my way downstairs to my car. Just as I locked the front door a gust of wind lifted the back of my skirt up and gave two teenage schoolboys a right eyeful. What a great start to the day.

Work flew by; because I could hardly concentrate! The combination of my non-wired bra and high heels meant that my boobs wobbled when I walked. This combined with my seams and swish of my nylons made me the centre of attraction in every call I made.

A couple of customers were particularly attentive and gave me larger than usual orders; prompting me to decide to dress like this more often! But my thoughts were elsewhere. I rushed around my territory and rang a couple of pubs in the far flung corners instead of actually visiting them. I'd managed to do a full day's work and accidentally flashed my knickers and stocking tops a further 3 times by 1.30!

As I sat in the last pub car park finishing my paperwork thirty miles from 'the lay-by' I suddenly had second thoughts. I'd already gone further than I'd ever imagined I could -- pissing outside in broad daylight for a crowd of randy lorry drivers -- it was madness. I soon put the feelings of backing out to the back of my mind as my heightened libido kicked in and I just had to tease the truckers at least one more time by flashing my knickers and stockings.....then frig myself stupid when I got home.

45 minutes later I was slowly cruising into the lay-by past 6 or 7 lorries and a bin wagon all parked up next to the mobile café. I was so excited I was struggling for breath as I slowly drove past Owen sitting in his regular plastic seat. My heart was nearly bursting out of my chest when I saw Big Vid smile and point to my car as I painted on an extra coat of ruby red lipstick, then he said something funny to the man sitting next to him. Satisfied with my scarlet lips I undid an extra button on my blouse revealing just enough of my 36DD cleavage to make the next few minutes very interesting. I opened my car door, hitched my skirt up an extra inch or so and sucked in a lung full of cold Northumbrian air then casually strolled to the van making sure that my tits bounced nicely for effect.

Big Vid sat as cool as a cucumber watching me walk towards them and the burger van while every other man drooled as they mentally undressed me. Sadly the wind didn't blow my skirt up as I'd dreamed about.

"Hello sweetheart." Owen winked as he took a bite from a pie. "I didn't really think you'd come back today."

"I wasn't sure I would, either." I huskily told him as nerves had made my throat parched dry. I ordered a coffee and a cheese bap then motioned to sit down opposite the silver haired lorry driver. It was quite chilly in the shade of the trees and I could feel my nipples sticking out like puppies noses. Owen continued nonchalantly eating his pie and drinking his coffee but his eyes were all over me finally alighting on my legs as I crossed my legs in such a way I knew that he would be able to see my stocking tops up my short skirt.

"You're looking very nice today." He smiled as he wiped his mouth on the back of his sleeve.

"Well thank you," I replied and brushed some imaginary dirt off my skirt touching a suspender strap at the same time. I crossed my legs and pretended not to notice that I was showing a complete stocking welt and two suspender straps.

The atmosphere was electric for the next 15 minutes or so as the men made no pretence at not noticing my stocking top.

"So," Big Vid grinned, "are you gonna put another show on for us today then?"

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean." I lied as I brushed some more invisible crumbs from my blouse and accidentally touched a very stiff nipple.

"Are you gonna let us watch you piss again?" He bluntly asked, while rubbing his crotch, "It looks like you've dressed up for the occasion.".

"Would you like me too?" I cheekily asked as I cocked my head. Even though he'd watched me piss behind the lorry half a dozen times Owen's eyes were out on stalks as Vid talked to me in a way that he dare not.

"It's all I thought about when I was wanking last night!" The silver haired man laughed.

"Okay then." I nonchalantly told them; but my stomach was twisted and cramped with nerves for the first time since my game began.

"Come on then." Vid told me with a big grin on his face, "let's get the show on the road." We all stood up together and I counted 10 men as we walked behind his big blue St. James of Gallowgate lorry.

"Where do you want me?" I croaked through my dry throat.

"That'll do nicely." He told me when I got level with his cab but was still hidden from the road by the bin wagon.

The men gathered in a circle around me as I slowly and dramatically lifted my skirt up to my waist facing Owen and Big Vid. Their faces were a picture as they all stared longingly at my stockings, suspenders and transparent panties.

"You might as well take your skirt off." Vid told me in a low commanding voice as he stared hypnotically into my eyes. I was transfixed and in his power now. I unhooked the clasp and pulled the zip down then let the short skirt fall to my feet. With straight legs I bent over from the hips to make my plump arse look as tight as possible then picked it up to hand to Owen.

"Now the top." Vid told me again. I slowly unbuttoned my blouse and handed it too to Owen who looked stunned by my obedience.

I was now only standing in my sexy see-thru bra and panties, deep suspender belt, seamed stockings and three inch heels waiting for Big Vid's next command.

I didn't have to wait very long; "Get your knickers off."

A second later they were around my ankles and at least two men were capturing every second on their mobile phones.

"Now do it." Vid commanded as he unbuttoned his overall pants.

All I could hear was the sound of the traffic about 30 yards away as I lowered myself into a squat but my nerves were making it difficult for anything to come out. My bladder was full -- just like Tuesday as I'd drank two large bottles of water before the coffee at the café; but I couldn't go. I tried but nothing came out at first. No one seemed to mind as they were obviously enjoying looking at a 26 year old woman only wearing a bra and seamed stockings squatting legs apart bald flaps dangling.

"What's the matter?" The fat man asked, with a slight concern in his voice.

"I don't know," I replied smiling and still squatting as I tried to force something out, "stage fright I guess." I was pressing so hard I thought that I was going to poo at the same time; I knew that would be too far to go (but maybe another time!) thankfully nothing came out of that end.

Then it finally came out. With a whoosh.... what seemed like a gallon of hot piss gushed out of my gaping pussy. Vid and three others soon had their cocks out. Two pissed close by me; not quite splashing my feet; but Vid and another man were openly wanking.

The lorry drivers gathered even closer and I could hear everyone of their utterances.

"The dirty fucker', 'She's up for a gang-bang', 'fucking slapper', 'fucking hell -- she's shaved her twat,' 'I bet she's been fucked that much her cunt'll be like bucket', "I bet she fucking loves spunk'.

I'd never believed a woman could be as degraded as I was at that precise moment but still be as turned on.

I wiggled my hips to shake the last drops off then stood up; suddenly wondering what was coming next. I hadn't planned for this and I certainly hadn't planned any further forward...at least not outside my fantasies.

"I'm not sure I want to waste this on a wank." Vid grinned as he pulled his foreskin back to reveal an evil looking purple knobhead, "come on, get in the cab." He raised his arm and released the drivers door. "Up you go....get your arse up there."

I picked my knickers up and handed them to Owen who looked like he'd already had three heart attacks but lived to tell the tale.

I struggled to reach the step on the lorry but two men helped by virtually lifting me up taking the opportunity to feel my tits and legs, one even tried to get his hand between my legs but pulled away at the last moment like a frightened schoolboy.

With one foot on the running board and the other bent up and forward to get into the cab I suddenly felt two sharp smacks on my arse cheek from Vid.

"Come on you dirty fucker...get a move on!" He laughed as his huge hand slapped my arse a third time. I'd never been spanked before....but liked it! The hot stinging sensation was sending me into sexual overdrive.

I had to clamber on my hands and knees across the drivers seat to get to the passenger seat; obviously giving everyone a good look at my sticky shaved gash and my swinging tits in the shallow cup of my bra. Judging by the rude comments and whistles they liked what they saw.

Vid soon joined me and pulled me towards him by my shoulder before forcefully kissing me on the lips. I'd never kissed a man with a beard before and it scratched and tickled in equal measures. His huge rough calloused hand immediately grabbed my tits; squeezing and rubbing them then teasing and rolling my erect nipples through the nylon of my bra.

"Get your fucking legs open." He grunted in his Mancunian accent as he stroked my stocking clad legs. I obliged and his hand went straight for my honey pot.

"Fuck me.... you're wet!" He said with misplaced surprise in his voice. Then he jabbed his long thick middle finger straight in with no finesse......which was just what I wanted. His finger felt as big as some of the cocks I'd had but he turned and twisted it inside me which is something a cock can't do. My eyes were like saucers as he probed and prodded my internal organs while licking my tits and nipples through the thin nylon of my bra. Impulse took over and I deftly opened the top button of his trousers then pushed my hand inside his jockeys. "WOW!" It really was quite a size as I pulled it out of his pants.

I curled my fingers around the girth and there must have been an inch or so of hot cock poking out at each end too. It certainly looked in proportion to his huge frame. I shuffled to make myself comfortable eventually resting my left ankle on the dashboard and curling my right leg in between the seats. Vids' fingering was absolutely amazing -- he was finding new places that I didn't know existed and after a couple of minutes he'd coaxed my big tits out of their holders and was sucking the life out of them as I furiously wanked his fat cock.

"Fuck it! Get down there and suck it!" The silver haired lothario suddenly grunted as he grabbed my head with his left hand and forced my face down to his groin. I forcibly stopped myself when his purple knob was about an inch from my mouth. I was so excited my mouth was salivating and I was actually struggling for breath as Vid tried to push my face against his big throbbing dick.

I took a gulp of tepid air and with my mouth gaping open I let him push me the final inch. I felt like a kid with a mouthful of toffee as he thrust his hips forward forcing his cock to the back of my throat.

"Come on you dirty cunt.....suck it!" He growled as he twisted his long finger even deeper inside my pussy.

I tried to comply; but he was so big and was jabbing his hips upwards it was difficult to do a good job. I tried as best as I could to relax but Vid was thrusting so hard he was actually fucking my mouth. All I could do was breath through my nose and keep my mouth open; occasionally licking the velvet knob as he kept my head held tightly in place. His fingering was getting faster and harder and his calloused palm kept brushing my clitty -- infuriatingly bringing me close to orgasm several times...then he would change position and I couldn't cum. Bastard!

After a minute or so he slowed his thrusting down allowing me to what I'm best at....cock sucking!

"Oooohhhhh yes!" The big man cooed as I sucked and licked his magnificent cock. The shaft was covered in engorged blue veins and the shiny knob was like soft velvet as my tongue slid all over it. Exploring every lovely millimetre.

I was soon in 'another world' as I cupped and squeezed his hairy bollocks and sucked his cock while he slowly fingered my slippery cunt. Then I heard the door behind me creak open and a couple of guys cackle as they climbed in behind me and struggled to get as close to the action as possible. I was past caring and got an extra buzz from knowing that they were so close to me.

"Come on mate." A voice I recognised as Jeremy's laughed, "there's enough here t go around us all." Then he began rubbing my leg that was stretched out onto the dashboard; his fingers eventually tugging and twanging my suspender straps and slowly squeezing my already spread arse cheeks.

"Okay then." Vid grunted between gasping for air and pulling his finger out of my hole, "you can go first."

I realised what was happening and tried to close my legs; but Vid grabbed a thick handful of hair and forced my mouth back onto his cock while Jeremy ran his fingers along my sweaty crack.

"You've done a good job mate." He chuckled as he lifted my leg up and nudged his cock against my labia, "She's fucking soaking!"

"Oh my God!" I thought in-between slurps on Big Vids' cock "he's going to fuck me! I'm going to get roasted!!!!" This was a long held fantasy of mine.....but never in a million years did I expect it to be in the cab of a lorry with two strangers in front of God knows how many of their friends.

Before I'd even completed the sentence inside my head Jeremy had his cock inside me. I was so happy I wanted to laugh and squeal and whoop and holler but the fat cock in my mouth wouldn't let a sound come out.

"OH FUCK....OH FUCK!" He kept panting into my ear as he fucked me from behind as fast as he could manage. I was in absolutely sensory Heaven with a big fat cock in my mouth and another long one in my pussy while both men mangled my tits and the crowd outside the cab shouted their delight and encouragement.

Soon Jeremy was pummelling me with his cock and I couldn't concentrate on Vid's cock any longer. I managed to free my head from his grip and threw my head back in ecstasy.....as I panted for breath and met every one of his short sharp thrusts with a one of my own.

Vid contented himself with pressing my tits around his cock and giving himself a titty-fuck as his pal fucked me rigid.

"Ugh....ugh....fuuucckkkk!" Jeremy gasped as he clung onto my hips and I felt my pussy fill up and get very nicely wet. "What a.....fucking.....fuck." He panted, "That was....fucking...fucking great." With one last stroke of my leg he rolled backwards pulling his softening cock out of my dripping hole.

My eyes met Vids' as Jeremy tried to swap places with another man. Vids' piercing eyes looked like they were about to explode and his nostrils were actually flaring like a bull.

"Fuck off!" He coldly told the man behind me; "I'm gonna fuck her now!" The look on his face told us both that he meant business. "Turn around." He commanded and grabbed me by the shoulder and tried to turn me away from him.

I looked down at his throbbing fat cock and couldn't turn around quick enough! I took a couple of clever movements but I was soon lying on the faux leather seat with my arse pressing against his dick with my left knee on the passenger seat and right foot in the foot well and presented my recently fucked cunt for his inspection. As Vid spread my arse cheeks and examined my erogenous zones I looked around. There must have been 9 or 10 guys clinging onto the outside of the cab with shit-eating grins watching my live sex show....and one complete stranger kneeling waving a six inch cock right in front of my face.

"Ffffuuuuccckkkk!" I squealed as Big Vid rammed his cock up what I thought was a well lubricated stretched pussy. I'd never felt anything like it as he pulled back and rammed it in again.....it was like a bloody baseball bat! He held onto my hips and banged away like a rampant bull for what seemed like an eternity. The guy kneeling in front of my tried at least three times to get his cock into my mouth but Vid's fucking was so vigorous I couldn't do anything to help. It must have looked like a kinky fairground stall as he tried to grab my head and fuck my mouth! Eventually he did and just knelt there grinning like a ninny while Vid fucked me so hard he forced me forward onto his cock.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you?" Vid grunted between thrusts and sharp spanks onto my wobbling arse cheeks. "

I desperately wanted to tell him just how much I was enjoying myself; but could only concentrate on breathing through my nose to stay alive.

"You dirty little fucker." He continued as his spanks got harder; "I'm gong to fucking sell you to the fucking lads all over the fucking country."

"Ooh...yes please." I thought as my arse stung and my battered cunt ached like a hangover.

"That's it....I'll fucking sell your ring........aaaaaggghhhh...oooohhh...uuuggh!" With one last powerful thrust he filled my womb and belly with who knows how much hot spunk. My head was spinning as we remained frozen like this for a good few seconds then the guy I'd been sucking suddenly sprayed my face with his sticky spunk.....spurt after spurt. Each one greeted by a cheer from the lorry drivers outside the cab. I automatically opened my mouth and licked some delicious drops that were around my lips.

Vid slid backwards and his cock plopped out of my well stretched cunt leaving a warm empty feeling. Eyes closed; I flopped forward unable to take any more. Jeremy and the other man climbed out of the cab to the congratulations of their colleagues but without as much as a thank you for me.

When I opened my eyes Vid was gently stroking my back and hair.

"I know it's a bit late to ask; but...." he whispered; "are you OK."

I awkwardly moved onto my side and smiled and nodded.

"We all got a bit...you know....carried away." Vid carried on looking a bit embarrassed.

"Don't worry babes," I cheekily whispered back, "that was fucking amazing. I've dreamed of something like that since I was a teenager!"

"Oh." Was all he could say as he stroked my nylons and suspenders and then between my legs; scooping up the warm cum that was running down my thighs and wiping it on his pristine overall trousers. We stayed like this in silence for a minute or two as we listened to the other lorries and vans drive away.

"I suppose I should try and get your clothes back." He winked as he handed me a cloth to wipe myself and then opened the drivers door.

"It would be the gentlemanly thing to do." I grinned. As soon as his door clicked shut I began rubbing my clit! It only took a minute for me to cum. It wasn't one of my best (I do compare them!) but it was satisfying and that was just what I needed.

Mag58
Mag58
2,750 Followers