Laying His Girl

Story Info
Cuckolding Natalie's boyfriend.
4.6k words
4.04
15.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying His Girl

By ChristopherDB Copyright 2023

Friday evening I rode over to Natalie's house. This happened back when I was in college and I had this older Kawasaki motorcycle. There was kind of a slum around the campus where a lot of students lived, but she was in a nicer area that had a lot of old historic houses and some had been converted to apartments.

Her place was up the hill and in the middle of the block. I rode up the driveway and around back. At one time there might have been a big garage there but now only a large slab of concrete remained where the tenants parked. I recognized her boyfriend's car.

He and Natalie had met at another university. After he graduated and moved to another city where I heard he landed a good job, Natalie had transferred to the college here in town. I can't remember the reason for that now.

Getting off my bike, I opened my baggy army jacket and pulled a bottle of wine out of one sleeve. When a motorcycle is your only form of transportation, you get creative about carrying things like that. I walked around to the front of the large house and went up the wide stairs to the front porch. Checking my watch, I'd arrived when Natalie asked me to. She may have also heard me ride up and known I was there.

Next to the front door were several mismatched mailboxes and doorbells. I knew she was in apartment number three, but my instructions had been to wait on the front porch and not ring the bell. Looking around, there were no chairs. I stood there uncomfortably for a while, and then sat down on the wide stone railing.

I had met Natalie through my girlfriend, Rae. We'd been high school sweethearts and were now seniors in college. I loved Rae very much, but we had gotten together when we were sophomores in high school, and we had both changed a lot over the years. Our relationship became one of those on-again off-again things, and I was kind of embarrassed about that.

With this being our final year of college, things were even worse. I was in no hurry to get married, but Rae was. My first priority was that we would find jobs in the same city and get established. We could start talking about marriage once we were settled in. At that moment, Rae and I were in one of the off-times of our relationship.

Natalie was also having relationship problems. She and her boyfriend now lived several hours apart and were dealing with a long distance relationship. They started out seeing each other most weekends. Sometimes he would come here, and they had gone out with Rae and I to see some local bands, and he came across as a decent guy and I thought they made a good couple. Other times she would drive over and spend the weekend with him.

I knew her boyfriend was a musician, though I couldn't remember what he played or if he was a singer. He got with some local rock band, I guess they were a pretty big deal over in the city where he lived, and then didn't come to visit Natalie as much because the band played most weekends.

She would still go over to see him, but that tapered off a bit as the pressure of the school year went on and she needed time to study and work on her art projects.

I'd heard from Rae that Natalie's boyfriend had asked her if they could start seeing other people when they were apart, and she was crushed. Rae thought it was terrible as well. My guess was that he had a lot of opportunities to go home with groupie chicks after shows. Maybe he was already sleeping with other women, and wanted his girlfriend's permission to do so. I'd never know what was really happening.

Anyway, Natalie had agreed to that arrangement, and later regretted it. She had no interest in being unfaithful to him but somehow word had gotten back to her that when she wasn't in town and his band was playing, he was getting the attention of a lot of ladies. Living the rock star fantasy and that bothered her.

Yesterday afternoon, Natalie had stopped by this place where I had a part time job. She'd never done that before but she knew where I worked. I'm sure that she knew from Rae that we were apart at that time. I was completely caught off guard when she asked if I would go to bed with her while her boyfriend was in town this weekend.

There hadn't been much time to discuss it and she handed me a piece of paper with her address on it and a time to show up at her place on Friday. I don't even remember agreeing to it, though I had shown up, and had been waiting on the front porch longer than expected.

Natalie had said something the other day about teaching her boyfriend a lesson, and to wait for a while in case it took her longer than expected to get things set up. I had no idea what she really had in mind.

Now I'll tell you, my on-again off-again relationship with Rae, I had been with other women in the past some times when we had been apart. There was a time in college, shortly after my twenty-first birthday, we had broken up and it really seemed it was over for good. That night I went out to a dance club, a place that's more of an older crowd and not over by the college bars. I picked up some cougar and took her back to my little apartment, glad that my roommate was spending the night at his girlfriend's place.

If you're a younger guy and never been with an older women, all I can say is do it if you get the chance. Her confidence and no bullshit attitude were exciting. She just wanted to have sex and was ready to enjoy it. I hate to say it, but it was the complete opposite of having sex with Rae, who was still timid and nervous about it after all our years together.

Rae and I did get back together sometime later after I slept with that older woman. Other times though when we were apart, I sometimes went to that same club again. Didn't always get lucky, but it did happen most times.

The point I'm trying to get at, is that even though Rae and I would likely get back together, I wasn't against the idea of getting in the sack with another woman. However, I wasn't sure that other woman should be Natalie, one of her friends.

Yesterday I asked Natalie if she had discussed this with Rae, and she just rolled her eyes and said no. She assured me Rae would never find out, then handed me her address and left my workplace.

I've heard of other guys banging friends of their girlfriends. I think the friend gets some sort of thrill out of it. Not that it's a bad time for the guy, but somehow word of the affair always got out and things were rough for him for a long time afterwards.

For whatever reason, I've always had a thing for skinny redheads, like Rae. Natalie had long dark brown curly hair, and her figure was more defined. More curve to her hips, and though her breasts were modest, they were larger than Rae's.

Natalie always dressed down. Jeans, t-shirts, almost never wore makeup, but even so she was a classic beauty. The more I thought about her, the more I realized that I lusted for her. Maybe that lust had been there for a while and I was unaware, but Natalie picked up on that and so she gave me the invitation to come over. It could also be that she knew I was available, and thought I was someone she could trust.

At last I heard something inside the house. Someone was coming down a long and noisy flight of stairs. There was a clunking sound of the lock and then Natalie opened the door.

"I'm glad you waited," she said. "It took a bit longer than I thought to get things ready."

I tried to ask her what she meant but she just started to lead me up the stairs.

"Oh, thanks, but we won't need that," she said, pausing on the stairs and taking the wine bottle from me. Natalie placed it in a little niche in the wall on the stair landing.

The bottle of wine had been a spontaneous purchase on my way over. It wasn't expensive, I knew she liked white zinfandel, and I had thought it would be a nice touch.

Her apartment was on the second floor at the back. Small and a bit cluttered with art supplies and partially finished works.

Natalie's boyfriend was sitting at one end of the futon. I was surprised to see that he was naked, and I noticed that one of his wrists was handcuffed to the metal arm rest. Although the situation was a bit awkward, we briefly exchanged greetings. I guess he knew she was bringing some other guy upstairs, but the look on his face said he didn't expect it to be me, maybe because he knew me as Rae's boyfriend.

Then I saw there was this small wooden paddle on a little table at his end of the futon. The handcuffs, the paddle, they might be into some kinky S and M stuff, which sort of surprised me because they otherwise seemed like a normal couple.

Natalie suddenly embraced me and gave me a long, deep kiss. I was caught off guard but instantly responded, opening my mouth and meeting her tongue with mine. She had this rhythmic technique of her French kisses, and I felt myself getting lost in the moment, losing my awareness that her boyfriend sat only a few feet away from us in silence.

She softly broke off our kiss and took half a step back from me. Natalie slowly pulled off the loose fitting sweatshirt that she'd been wearing. I moaned in delight when I saw she was wearing some lingerie underneath.

Red satin, with her breasts visible through cups of sheer black lace. The narrow shoulder straps had red satin ribbons woven through the black lace.

"I didn't know you were going to wear that," her boyfriend said as if he objected, but I was kissing his girlfriend once again. Wrapping my arms around the small of her back, feeling the smooth satin fabric in my hands.

Natalie took a step back from me once again. For a moment I thought she had lost her nerve and wasn't going to go through with her plans. Then she kicked off her gym shoes and unzipped her jeans, pulling them down to reveal the rest of her lingerie.

Her one-piece outfit was cut high on the sides, showing off her beautify curved hips, and there were garter straps clipped to the tops of her sheer black stockings. I probably had some priceless expression on my face. Having a girl dressed in lingerie, like some centerfold model, had always been something I fantasized about.

The growing bulge in my pants must have been obvious, and Natalie started to unbuckle my belt. There was a huff of protest from her boyfriend, as his girl knelt in front of me, pulled down my jeans and boxer shorts.

"It's big," she said quietly, and gave a quick look at her boyfriend. I was getting fully erect, and my size has been a problem with some women. Natalie took my cock into her mouth. She sucked me like a cougar. No other way to describe it. Knew exactly what she was doing and seemed to enjoy it.

I briefly glanced at her boyfriend. He was probably pissed off this was happening, but at the same time was in disbelief. Maybe she told him she was having another man over for sex and he thought she was bluffing. Even if he was upset, he was also aroused, with a modest erection standing at full attention.

Natalie couldn't take all of my cock into her mouth, but I didn't care. She sucked me slowly, lightly, seeming to savor it. I'll mention that Rae would only lick my cock. The thought of taking the tip into her mouth grossed her out.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself, but my knees were feeling weak. I wanted to sit down, lean back and relax. There was no doubt in my mind that Natalie would have no problem letting me cum in her mouth. That feeling of release would be amazing.

"That is so good," I said with heavy breath. "I want to sit down someplace." Natalie sat back on her heels, looking up at my erection now gleaming with her saliva. She then stood up and started to lead me towards an open doorway, what I assumed was the bedroom, but then stopped.

I just stood there hitching up my pants with one hand while she broke away from me and went into the bathroom. For a moment I thought she had to use the toilet, but then she came out holding a tube of lotion in one hand, and a box of tissues in the other. She callously tossed them onto the futon next to her boyfriend.

"Enjoy yourself," she told him. "But don't leave a mess, or I'll have to spank you again." There was no doubt in my mind that he saw my hand on her ass as we left the room.

Natalie's apartment didn't have a door to the bedroom. In fact it wasn't really a bedroom, more like a big alcove around a corner where there was an antique brass bed. The bed sort of fit with her artsy style but might have been here when she moved in, because it was an old house.

The covers had already been turned down and I saw a box of condoms on the nightstand. Natalie wasted no time climbing into bed, apparently ready to go.

I undressed quickly, leaving my clothes in a pile on the floor. Pulling a few condoms from a pocket of my jeans, I thought about saying something clever like how I brought my own, but said nothing and joined her on the bed, the springs creaking slightly.

"You look really hot in your lingerie," I told her. There was no need to mention that I'd bought lingerie for Rae in the past but she refused to wear it for me.

I kissed Natalie as she reclined on her bed, and caressed her body. The smooth satin, lace, sexy but rough to the touch. Kissing the tops of her breasts, I eased the straps of her outfit down off her shoulders, slowly revealing her modest breasts as I kissed and gently licked my way down into her cleavage. Her nipples were erect, and I gave them light flicks with my tongue.

Letting one hand trace down the front of her body and between her legs, I could feel her warm and moist arousal. For just a moment one of her hands got in my way, but it was only to release some hidden snaps, exposing her for my taking.

Natalie had a neatly trimmed bush of thick dark pubic hair. It was coarse under my fingertips, and she sighed with pleasure, bed springs squeaking as she stretched out.

Letting my index finger lightly press, and rock gently above her clit, she seemed to melt back on the bed. It was tempting to take her right then, but I would wait.

Moving in so I could inhale her scent, I gave her a few slow licks, my tongue parting her pubic hair. She responded by spreading her legs wider, the bed springs groaning under her movement.

I thought I heard the clanking of a handcuff on the futon frame out in the living room and was distracted for a moment, thinking her boyfriend was trying to escape. Maybe he would cause some trouble. That didn't happen though. There was no doubt he could hear the occasional squeaks of his girlfriend's bed, and perhaps her soft moans as well.

I gave Natalie short and gentle licks, broken up with some deep probes of my tongue. Her breathing became heavier, and she tilted her hips slightly. Natalie knew how to position herself just right so I could move in a bit closer.

Falling into a pattern of teasingly long, slow licks, at the top of each stroke with my tongue, I would flick it lightly against her clit. The slow approach of my tongue building her anticipation each time.

I felt her fingers in my hair. It was always a tangled mess from riding a motorcycle. Natalie gently held me in place as I probed at her clit with my tongue, evidently not wanting me to stop. She flexed her hips, slowly at first, but then a bit more aggressively, as she tightened her grip on my hair.

Then it was as if all the muscles in her body convulsed briefly, in several quick bursts, the bed giving high pitched squeaks over Natalie's deep exhales. Then her body lay slack and I could hear the sound of her heavy breathing.

Getting on my knees between Natalie's legs, so sexy sheathed in the black nylon clipped to the garter straps, I took one of my condoms and began to unroll it down the length of my erect penis.

She was staring at my cock with what looked like mixed feelings of excitement and concern. Having seen her naked boyfriend earlier, I knew I was a lot larger than him. My size had never been a problem with Rae. However, the few women I had slept with the times we were apart, things had not always gone smoothly.

"If it's too much, you can just suck it some more," I whispered.

"No," she said. "I want it." Natalie reached up and gave my thick cock a gentle squeeze, and pulled me down towards her. I slowly inserted the tip, watching her reaction. Natalie spread her legs wider as I penetrated deeper.

Only halfway in, I started with some slow thrusts. Natalie's mouth was partially open, giving occasional gasps, the bed springs creaking every now and then.

I started kissing her, and thrust myself in a bit deeper. She groaned and I broke off my kiss and asked if it was too painful. Natalie just held a single finger up to my lips, a signal for me to shut up, then lifted her knees up alongside my body, and wrapped her smooth nylon covered legs around my buttocks.

Penetrating her more deeply, just slow and easy thrusts, Natalie gasped. She gave occasional moans that sounded painful, yet she seemed to be enjoying herself. I was thinking that she could take all of me, so I eased in all the way. Natalie let out a low groan, but smiled at me with clenched teeth, assuring me that she would be fine.

I could feel the smooth satin of her lingerie against my belly. Her stocking covered legs quivered and then wrapped around my body once again. Pausing in that moment, I kissed Natalie. Savored her. She was possibly too distracted with pleasure or pain to do her quirky tongue rhythm.

I started to fuck her with long strokes. Almost pulling out, but then slowly thrusting back in all the way. Natalie moaned louder. I thought I heard the rattling of handcuffs out in the living room again but tried to put that out of my mind.

There was no doubt that her boyfriend could hear her moans of pleasure. Perhaps sounds he had never heard before. He may have also heard me give an occasional huff as I started breathing heavily. Of course the bed springs were squeaking increasingly louder as I couldn't help but pick up my pace.

It had been my intention to take her slowly and gently, but it seems that despite any discomfort, Natalie was enjoying herself. I couldn't have been more thrilled, to finally have a woman in bed wearing lingerie.

I'm sure her downstairs neighbors could hear her bed creaking any time she was having sex. The fact that her boyfriend was in the next room and could hear everything also excited me.

My pace increased. Natalie's mouth was open and she grunted every time I rammed all the way in. That bed was incredibly noisy, and I could see the headboard was rocking. I wasn't sure if that antique frame was going to fall apart.

Any other time, I'd think I would have cum already, especially as turned on as I was. For some reason, that didn't happen though. I was tiring out and had to slow my pace. I asked Natalie if she wanted to get on top or maybe suck my cock again. She said yes, though she didn't say to what.

Lying down on her bed, I felt wiped out, though I was still rock hard. I could feel sweat cooling and drying on my body as Natalie slowly and maybe painfully got up on her knees beside me. I was ready to take my condom off if she was going to suck me.

She threw one leg over me instead, straddling my body and getting into position. We were both still breathing heavily as she began to ease herself down onto my erection. Natalie leaned forward, her hands on my chest and her eyes clenched tight as she slowly began to take me in.

When she began to ride me at an easy pace, I was aware that she was only taking slightly more than half of my cock, but I wasn't going to complain. The bed only made light creaking noises.

Her soft curvy ass felt great in my hands, and I thought I heard some more clanking of her boyfriend's handcuffs on the arm of the futon in the next room. Maybe he was jacking off, aroused that someone else was fucking his girl, or perhaps I should say at that moment his girl was fucking me.

12