Laying His Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was slowly riding my cock. It was a strange situation with her boyfriend being there, but also hot. Lost in the moment, I tilted my head back and gave several loud groans as I had an explosive orgasm.

Natalie smiled, and adjusted her position so that I was only partially in, and rode me at a slow pace for a little while longer. I remember thinking that her boyfriend was a dumbass, having a girl that seemed to enjoy sucking cock and would wear lingerie in the bedroom, yet he wanted to chase other women. Then again, he was some local rock star in the city where he lived, so maybe he knew a bunch of chicks like that.

Natalie lay down beside me and we kissed for a while. I gently rubbed her breasts and gave her nipples a few licks. If she was up for it, I knew I could get hard again in a little while. However, she soon told me that it was time for me to leave.

While it had seemed to me like her boyfriend knew someone was coming over to fuck her, and I assumed that for whatever reason he was willing to go along with it at the time, now that he had been listening to us from the other room, I wasn't sure if he would have any regrets. He did seem surprised that she had worn some lingerie and stockings for the occasion, possibly an outfit that he had bought for her.

As we got out of bed I quietly asked her if she thought that her boyfriend would be angry and be any trouble after I left, but she was not concerned.

I hastily put on my clothes. Natalie fumbled around snapping the crotch of her lingerie back in place, but left the straps down off her shoulders with her breasts exposed.

Out in the living room, her boyfriend was still secured to the futon. There was a large pile of wadded tissues on the small table to the side, but also a wet spot on the cushion between his legs. I thought he might have jerked off twice.

"You made a mess," Natalie told him with disgust when she saw the stained futon. "I'm going to have to spank you again."

While I thought of a few clever things to say, it was an awkward situation so I just left. As I headed down the stairs I wished I had kissed Natalie goodbye. The wine bottle was still in the little niche on the stair landing. I slipped it inside the sleeve of my jacket and walked outside to my bike.

It was starting to get dark outside and I didn't feel like going home right away. There was this country road outside of town that I liked to ride when I needed to gather my thoughts. In a remote area there is this old stone bridge, and a narrow trail goes off the side of the road down to a little spot underneath.

My Kawasaki was a street bike, but if I was careful and the ground was dry, it would make it down there okay. There were always plenty of large flat rocks to place under the kickstand to keep it from sinking in the dirt.

Some old graffiti was spray painted on the stone wall, and there were always the remains of a small fire and beer cans scattered around. I assumed local teens sometimes partied there, but on the few times I stopped by I always had the place to myself.

Opening the bottle of wine, I took a long drink. While I had thoroughly enjoyed having sex with Natalie, it had also been a strange experience, having her boyfriend chained up in the other room. Who knows what sort of kinky game they had going on there.

I wasn't sure if she had only wanted me for that one time, teaching him a lesson or whatever, but I hoped I'd have the chance to get in bed with her again, sometime when we could be alone.

After drinking about half the bottle of wine, I put the cap back on and set it by the cold fire pit. It would be a lucky find for someone. When I rode back home, I had the idea of dropping by Natalie's apartment later next week, when I knew her boyfriend would be out of town. However, that didn't go as planned.

Her car was parked in the back, and I assumed she heard my motorcycle pull up. After ringing the doorbell several times though, she didn't answer, so I left. I dropped by only one other time, again she didn't come to the door, so I took the hint and never went back to her house.

As you might have guessed, Rae and I got back together, but we didn't last. When I graduated from college I was a single man.

Some years later I learned about the cuckold fetish, and thought that might have been what Natalie and her boyfriend were up to, with me called in to be what's referred to as the bull. They were after all into some kinky stuff with paddles and handcuffs. Although I had lusted for her at the time, she probably wouldn't have been my kind of girl for anything long term.

While I have settled down now and live what most people would consider being a normal and perhaps boring life, I still enjoy the memories of laying someone else's girl.

12