Laying the Orc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh by the goddess!" The princess held her face in her hands.

"What is his plan?" Elise asked.

"To have have her in protective custody until she decides what she wants to do." Clare winced, "But at this rate, we will be lucky if war doesn't start in the streets in the next hour."

Elise looked to the princess. She was looking to Clare, then Elise, and then down. She mumbled, "I'm Sorry. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault-"

"What can we do?" Elise asked. "There has to be something."

Clare shrugged, "Unless you can convince the princess here to marry Lanro, I don't see another way out of this."

She watched the princess closely. "Sarjia?" She asked. The princess looked up. "You are in a safe place here. You can talk to me."

Clare stood watch as the princess sniffed and sobbed, "I never wanted to marry a man." She shook her head.

"What about a woman?" The princess looked shocked at the proposal. "Would that be more to your tastes?"

The princess twisted in her corset, "That, that is not marriage. Not by our laws."

"But orc law allows it." She said. "Did you know that?"

The princess looked puzzled, but curious. "Clare," Elise looked up, "Would you marry her? You are a war chief. maybe that is enough for the elves?"

Clare looked to the princess, then back to Elise. In a military tone she said, "If that could end the conflict, I would gladly. But the agreement was to the World King. Besides, all it would truly do it make any heir she has illegitimate by elf law-"

"Who is next in line?" Elise asked the princess. "If you were out of the picture?"

*

"Me?" Aria gawked. "I don't understand!" She looked at herself in the mirror. She was still young enough to bear children, but she had never expected something like this. "This was not part of the bargain!" She hissed.

"The World King has decided," It was Sharak with two guards next to her that gave the offer, "That he prefers you. And will give your niece to his close companion Warchief Clare."

"That is not allowed!" Aria growled. "By our law that makes her a slave! Not a wife!"

Sharak smiled, "Then, I suppose that makes your children by the World King the next in line, doesn't it?"

Aria was gaping, "There has to be some mistake-"

"It would be very rude to deny the World King. He is being very generous! He is offering two marriages to the elvish people! And if I am correct, you two make up the remainder of the royal family of Elfkind. Am I correct?"

"The only legitimate line." She agreed. "But, I am old!"

"Not too old. Not for an elf." Sharak waived her off, "What is that matter?" Sharak prodded her, "Do you not wish to serve your people?"

*

The doors were opened once more just as tensions were reaching a breaking point. Elves and orcs stared at one another past the weapons of Lanro's militia. All eyes went back to the palace as news came down from trustworthy messengers a slight change to the marital agreement.

For all to see, Aria of the royal house of Elfkind was dressed in white next to her niece. Both were made up in their peoples way. The aunt was more mature in figure an in poise, but seemed more reticent.

Before the throne of bones stood Paladin Clare. She was wearing the ceremonial garb of the Orcs. In addition, she also wore a tool about her loins built for a female war-chief. It stood out about five inches proud of her hips and was fastened with leather. there was a slick shine to the contraption. "Clare?" Larno asked from his throne. "You know what you are doing?"

"Yes sir." She nodded, but still looked anxious. "It's just, something I never get used to."

"If you do not wish to-"

"I do. Sir." She nodded to him confidently. "I have done this a hundreds times, to males and females both. And I have spoken with the princess. She consents to this as well. Enthusiastically even."

"Then I suppose we will proceed." he made a motion and Princess Sarjia walked up the isle a second time. This time she seemed far less pale, and far more blushed. She walked until she reached Clare and began to speak. "I, Sarjia, of the royal family of Elfkind, do solemnly swear to serve and protect you. To bind my family and yours" her toes twisted together and she bit her lips when she looked down at the long, hard thing at Clare's hips. "And I have remained pure for fifty blood moons. I offer myself to you, Clare. Paladin of the Earth, and Warchief of the orcs." Clare touched the elf's dress. The smaller woman flinched and mumbled with a squeak, "Please be gentle?"

Lanro watched his subordinate strip the elf with military efficiency. She had done if over a hundred times before, but not with this type of garment. It took some time, and the princess was yipping and gasping all the while. Finally, she was in her undergarments, strands of light fabric covered her still. Her dress was a partial skirt, her garters were still in tact. Clare touched her new wife, reaching under what garments were left.

"Ha!" The princess bit her finger.

"You, um," Claire swallowed and paused, "Do you need more time?" She asked, her hand over the other woman's sex.

"Maybe?" She whimpered. "I'm sorry, I've never done this before."

"Elise." Clare asked in a formal tone, "Could you fetch the sacred ointment?"

"Of course!" Elise had it ready and offered a vial to Clare. She massaged the lubricant it over her member, wetting it and her hands, before delicately slipping her hand under her new wife's clothes.

"Oh!" Sarjia reacted more enthusiastically to that. "Oh, that is different!" Clare played around with her. She was touching under the undergarments and slowly stripping what was left. When her breasts entered the public eye she covered them bashfully. The crowd of orcs jeered. The elf's looked stern.

Her bottoms were pulled down and she was turned to face the crowd. She covered her privates and chest with her hands, "My Warchief!" She gulped, "Please, slowly?"

Clare toyed shallow with Sarjia. She grunted and groaned. She pressed deeper. The cock at Clare's hips slipped in and Sarjia gasped, "Ah!" Then Clare grabbed at her elbows and pulled until her breasts were uncovered. Then she began to pull Sarjia by the arms around her thrusting cock.

It was slow and methodical. It was like the paladin was cleaning a rifle for inspection. Clare was like an engine at first gear. She was strong and stern with Sarjia. But she was neither quick nor violent. In fact, her hand explored her new wife and played with her front from behind. Sarjia held Clare's hand as her sex was pet and fucked all at once. "Oh Clare! Oh my Warchief!" She was smiling now. She was starring off into space, unable to see her family or race watching on. She groaned, "That feels so good!"

Clare pushed the elf lower. Sarjia bent over at the waist to the point that she could hold her ankles. Clare held her by her narrow, corseted waist and fucked back and forth. "Clare-" She groaned, "Clare, can I...?" She mumbled too low for Lanro to hear. Paladin Claire lifted the elf so she could hear her plainly, "Face to face?" She asked, "Please? And hold me?"

Clare obliged, removing herself from Sarjia, turning her, and lifting her up. Clare seemed surprised at how light the other woman was. She sank the mostly naked woman atop the slick cock with ease, holding her by the stocking clad legs. Then, Sarjia began to hump and grind the cock slow and steady. Clare held the other woman's ass and supported the lustful minx, "Thank you!" She licked up Clare's face. Lanro could tell Clare was more or less attempting to do her job. But eventually, she caught her new wife's tongue and sucked it into her mouth. "Hmm!" They kissed as the elf humped her war chief and locked her legs behind Clare's back. "This is," She broke off the kiss. Her eyes going crossed, "Oh! Oh!" She put her face into Clare's bosom. "Hold me! Hold me!" Clare held her tight and began to thrust up into Sarjia with new vigor. "OhOhOhOhOh!" She groaned with each thrust until finally her groans turned to high pitched screams, "AhAhAhAhAh!" she held her master tight and seized. She came and screeched into the chest of Paladin Clare. Her whole body shivered as she felt the sex overwhelm her.

She was panting and growling as she came off from her high. The paladin seemed tired too. She lowered the sweaty and twitching elf to the ground. She writhed and touched herself without restraint in front of her people, "Oh!" She shivered and humped her fingers, her back on the stone. "Thank you Clare, " she looked into the other woman eyes.

"I, Aria, of the royal family of Elfkind," Lanro noticed the other elf standing before him she had made her way up the steps with a scowl on her face, "Do solemnly swear to serve and protect you. To bind my family and yours" She paused when Lanro stood and walked to her. She looked to the scene just a few feet away. She saw her niece still grinding her lover. She gave a look of disdain before turning back to Lanro, "And I have survived eighty blood moons. I offer myself to you, My world king."

She looked like a human half her age. There were no wrinkles on her face, but she was not young like most of his wives. He walked to her and touched her face. She looked away. "Do you want this?" he asked. He would respect her wishes.

"Let's get this over with." She insisted.

He sighed. He supposed she was right. He grabbed at her dress and pulled hard. It was not as tough as he had suspected. Her breasts barreled out from atop her corset as the outer layer came off. She covered her chest bashfully but did not recoil. Then he pulled at the cloth at her waist. Now the only thing covering her bottom was sheer lace. There were hoots and hollers from the orcs before Sharak silenced them with a a motion of her hand and a smile. Aria looked tense and blushed.

Lanro touched her shoulder but she turned away to show her pear shaped body curving into her bottom. She said, "No. Like this is fine," and looked back over her shoulder at him. Lanro nodded and freed his cock. It was ready. He took her by the hips and lowered her lace over her round rear. He aimed and touched her sex.

She quivered. To his surprise, she was very wet. She hid it well, but she was very turned on. He pressed inside her and he saw her try her best to keep her composure. She closed her eyes but her eyebrows rose. Her lisp were tight but he heard a whimper escape her nose as he filled her. "Ah!" She seethed.

"No need to hold back Aria." Lanro muttered.

"You will not conquer me!" She grunted low. "I'm not enjoying this!" He kept himself shallow at first. She was very tight. He slowly fucked her till she was relaxed, and then slipped the rest in. She bounced off his thrusts. He pulled her hips tight. "Oh!" She groaned. "Just finish it!" She begged. "Please!" He fucked her faster and saw her gasp, "I'm a noble lady!" She cried out, "Don't make me! Not infront of everyone! Not in front of my family! Not in front of those disgusting orcs!" At their mention, a new wave of jeers came from the orcish side of the room.

He was trying to concentrate when she altered her rhythm. "Ohh! What are you doing!" He heard Aria screech and moan. He looked around to see Princess Sarjia kneeling between her aunts legs. She was tasting her families pussy. "That is so wrong!" Aria growled. Paladin Clare was kneeling behind the princess, cuddling close and encouraging the elf. "Stop that this instant or-" Aria was shuddering. Her eyes were wide and wild. She was gasping, "or I will," Lanro felt her pussy tighten and heard her bellow, "Ah, ah! AH! AH!" She held her niece's scalp and came. She seized and humped back against Lanro with lust, "You, You slutty little girl! You naughty slut! Wait till-AHM!" She growled. Lanro pulled out from her as she was still shuddering. Sarjia skittered back behind Clare as if worried her aunt would beat her. Aria went to her knees, covering her crotch and recovering from her pleasure.

"She has succumbed. But may have another chance at heirs should the world king deem it so." Sharak declared. "Now for the festivities to commence!"

*

"Come in." Clare heard her superior officer respond to her knock. She hated bothering him, but it was important. She entered his bedchambers. They were regal and adorned with trophies of past kings. He had added nothing to it, but it still seemed gaudy, at least he said so. He was dressed casually in bed-robes. Elise was already there as well, laying in bed. Clare was not sure what she was wearing, the covers kept her modest. "Clare? What is it?"

"It can wait till morning, but Sharak had a proposal." That was when she entered the room and allowed Sharak to follow from behind. Lanro was more alert once the head wife was also present. "It involves her as well," She motioned and held Sarjia's hand as she entered. She hid behind Clare in a cute, slavish way. The three women entered and closed the door behind them.

"What proposal?" he asked. He looked to Elise. She looked away quickly. "Oh, so you know about this too?" He shook his head and sighed, walking to the visitors. "I am always the last to know about this things. Well, go on, out with it."

"My World King." Sharak bowed her head in respect. "I will be brief. In ancient times, Warchiefs had not only formal relationships with each other and their wives, but covert arrangements. Often times two chiefs were very close to one another, and while all orcs knew of their relationship, it was never admitted to publicly. Still it gave comfort to the people to know that Warchiefs had alliances, as informal as they were. Such is the way of times of peace." Lanro nodded for her to continue. "Warchief Clare has a very prestigious wife." she said. "We have discussed this at length, and," She turned to the princess. Sarjia looked to Clare. Clare nodded.

Sarjia took a deep breath and said, "If Clare helps." She looked to Elise, "And, maybe your concubine," She gulped, "And if it were private. I'd be willing to, um," She looked to Lanro, "Have your child as well. World King."

Lanro squinted at Elise. She looked away innocently. "Well," She replied to his glare, "Maybe this was my idea. But it is a good one!"

"It is practical." Sharak explained. "It shows how well tied your family is to that of Clare. And while a child of this union would not be eligible to be your heir, it would still benefit her progeny greatly if the rumor persisted."

"I see." Lanro wondered if there would be any end to this nightmare.

"And one other thing." Sharak added.

"Oh please say this is the end of it." Lanro begged.

"We have also decided," Sharak began.

But it was Paladin Clare that finished, "If I may." She interrupted. Sharak graciously allowed her to continue. "While it can't be public. Rumors that my children were yours would also strengthen my clan, by the same token. So-"

"Clare." Lanro was getting a headache. "Don't tell me-"

"If possible, you should impregnate me as well." She kept her formal posture as she said it, "It is just practical sir." She asserted. She hoped he believed her.

"I suppose," Lanro stood. "This should be done now?"

"If you don't mind sir." Paladin Clare nodded. She saw the Grand Admiral slowly take a deep breath. She feared he would refuse. But, like a weightlifter preparing for another, yet heavier load, she saw him shed his outer layer. He was not wearing anything under the bedclothes. She tired to stay professional. "So, who would you like to, um, service, first?"

Sharak quipped, "I will leave you all to this task." She turned to the door, "It was decided that it will be me to spread the rumors. So it would be best if I was not present. I can say with honesty in any court, to any orc that asks, that I saw nothing, and heard only whispers." And at that she cackled and left Lanro with the three other women.

"Clare." Lanro sighed. "What do you suggest?" he asked it like they were still doing this for military reasons.

"Well, sir," She said like this was a normal report, "I would suggest the princess first. She is nervous, and so we should probably get it over with. She is also already aroused, so there is no need to wait for her. In addition, I tend to need a lot of foreplay, so it would be best for me as well to be second. In addition, I think her impregnation is more important for the future of the peoples of this planet than mine. In the event that you can't perform twice, it would be best if you did her first." She finished, "And, that is all I have to say about that sir."

"Wonderful Paladin Clare." he took a sip of wine from his bedside table and grumbled. "I'll put you in charge of setting her up."

"Or course." Clare looked to the princess. She was even more nervous than before. Clare spoke comfortingly, "Sarija," She held the other woman tight. She seemed to really like that. "Could you follow after me?" She pulled the elf across the room. She pulled the clothes off her slowly and carefully, unlike the wedding ceremony. She disrobed herself as well. Once they were both bare she inspected her new wife more closely. Clare had never been attracted to anyone especially, women least of all. But she was not disgusted either. If anything, Clare would describe herself as almost asexual. It just took so long for her to get in the mood, and only in the right circumstance. She could appreciate the beauty of the elf ,though, she felt that the elf was much more infatuated with her. It was flattering enough that she tried to impress.

Clare sat at the bed, just across from Elise. She pulled the Elf to her lap facing her and laid down. The elf was on top of her. Her breasts were small and pert, pressed on her own. Thier nude bodies pressed against one another. She felt the other girl hump her hips and coo. She saw the elf hug her close and undulate. "Clare," She gasped. "You are beautiful!" She let the elf girl slide down her body nibble on her nipple. She felt her body slowly awaken as the sensual little angel suckled on her and worshiped her body. "Eep!" Sarija yipped and looked around as the weight of the bed shifted. Elise was crawling over, her body also completely bare. Her breasts swayed and the elf seemed mesmerized by them.

"Clare, would you mind if your little princess sucked on these?" she teased.

"Go ahead." Clare encouraged Sarjia. The elf nodded and arched her back up.

"If i may," Elise moved to straddle Clare's face. She did not try to stop her. Clare giggled and Clare swallowed hard as her Admirals Concubine rested her privates of her face. Elise knelt low and smothered the elfs face with her chest as Clare smelled the other womans sex. She experimentally reached out with her tongue. she touched the tip to Elise's taint. "Woo!" Elise exclaimed. She seemed to like that. Clare traced her tounge all around Elise''s opening.

"Hmm." The princess groaned in satisfaction, Grinding Clare's hips with her own. "Hmm!" She grunted as Clare experimented touched the elf's body as much as she could from below. Her waist, her hips, her ass- "There! Hold me there!" She grabbed the elf's ass and felt her hump and thrust into her Warchief. "Ohh!" She breathed into the mature woman's breasts before her and ground against the officer below her.

"Sweety?" Elise asked the elf, "Are you ready for the World King?" The elf tensed. The rhythm changed. "How about," she lifted the girl higher, her back arching even more, "While I kiss you? Would you be okay with that?" The elf nodded hopefully. Elise kissed the elf lightly on the lips. Clare felt Sarjia sopping wet on her leg. Elise was wet as well, she could taste the pussy awakening above her.

Clare felt Lanro finally step up to plate. Admiral felt out between Clare and Sarjia. For a moment, Lanro touched Clare's inner thigh and she realized just then how much she wanted more of that that. She shivered and groaned, grabbing Sarija's ass even tighter. She felt Lanro stepping between their legs, the elf's and hers, and she felt a slight pressure when he entered the elf.