Laying the Orc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" The elf groaned, "It hurts!" She seethed. "It's bigger than before!"

"Could you wait Lanro?" Elise asked. Lanro pulled back. Elise giggled and switched positions. Clare's face was free. Elise rolled to her back so head was nearly off the bed. Then she took the elf's haunches and put the alien pussy over her face. The elf yipped as she was moved. Clare saw Lanro's concubine put the legs round her face and begin to make love the elf's wet sex.

"Ohhh!" The princess shivered and moaned, "Yes! Yes!" she licked up and down the other woman's legs and humped Elise's face.

Clare took command and crawled over to Lanro. "May I?" She asked. Without waiting for permission, she took his cock and guided it to the elf's sex, right above Elise's face.

Sarjia coo'ed, "That's better!" The cock cleaved her pussy. "Ohh!" she groaned into Elise's legs. Clare bit her lower lip and guided her World King into her wife. "The real thing feels different." she groaned.

"Would you like more of it later?" Clare asked the princess, "We can arrange-"

"No." She shook her head. "It's only good because you are here. And her-" She hissed and ground against the cock and lips at her sex. "Oh Goddess!"

Clare gulped. She wondered if she should finally try something new? It was a good opportunity. She maneuvered to sit with her hips over Elise's hips and legs, facing the princess. "Princess?" She was about to ask, but did not need to say any more. The elf leaned down, her face just close enough, and licked Clare's sex. Her tongue touched between her legs and she made circles around her clit. "Hmm." Clare closed her eyes and tried to enjoy it. It felt okay. Much like sex all her life, it was pleasant, but not earth shattering. Clare was somewhat envious of the elf. She looked so flushed and horny. Sarjia looked like she was about to explode. The tongue on the elf's clit and the cock in her snatch was making her go mad with pleasure. Clare had never felt that. She had only ever felt okay.

She was feeling better by the minute though. Not simply because of the elf, but the thought of the Admiral. Strangely, she had been more turned on by watching him than ever before in her life. Even in her role as a Warchief, during her marriages, it was a simple chore. Often an enjoyable one. More fun and pleasurable than cleaning latrines, but not orgasmic.

Clare heard Lanro growl and felt her self finally grow wet for him. He was close. She imagined him fucking her, but only felt a sense of duty, and perhaps intimacy. But watching him fill up this elf? She felt herself tingle slightly. She held the elf closer and humped forward into her face. He felt the elf breathing fast and heavy on her skin.

Lanro heaved. She had seen it enough times to know he was coming. Then she felt the elf whimper, "Ohh!" She shuddered and creamed as well. She shivered and kissed the clit and kicked the air. "Oh!" Clare studied her as she came down from her high. Sarjia was so sensitive. Even caressing her hair made her twitch and yelp. Clare just barely touched the tip of one ear and she shivered as if coming again. Finally, Lanro left the elf.

Clare flipped her off of Elise. She looked down at the elf's face that she was now sitting on. She gulped. It was a lewd position, they made eye contact and she hesitated before getting off.

That was when she felt Elise touch her ribs from behind. She was up on her knees and teasing Clare's breasts and tickling her stomach. "Ha, ha," Clare laughed. She covered her sides.

"Oh? So you are sensitive?" Elise teased again.

"Hey, that's-" Clare stopped talking when she felt the elf begin to eat her out again, "Ah," She felt her body warm up. Elise shifted to be in front of Clare. She held her tight and kissed her. Clare felt her lips tingle as a tongue pierced through them. "Hah!" her mouth was open and her tongue was out when she groaned. Clare had never reached orgasm. At least she didn't think she ever had. But she was coming close, she thought. Closer than before. But even like this she felt like it wasn't enough. She would feel warm and wet, but it would not get her to her peak.

It was then then she felt a different set of hands. She was pushed into Elise, her hips bucked up, and she felt a cock touch her from behind. the Admiral slipped it between her sex and the elf's face, stroking it between both sets of lips, before aiming slightly higher and piercing into her sex.

"Oh!" It was so tight it hurt. "Careful Sir! I advise caution moving forward!" She said, "I'm not used to this either!" Clare was no virgin, but it had been years since she had been penetrated like this.

He was very careful, and he treated her like he had treated a dozen other virgins. She shivered as he touched her up and down. Elise did the same to her face and front. The elf was experimenting with different ways to tease her clit and sex. Before long, it hardly hurt when he put the head of his cock inside. "Good Sir! Very good sir!" She panted. She certainly felt it as it slid deeper. "Ohh!" She leaned over more till she was on all fours over Elise and the elf. Elise giggled, putting her legs around Clare's midsection and petting her face as she rested it on Elise's chest. "Ohh!" it was comfortable and warm. She felt the cock dig deeper and felt the love of not only Elise and the elf, but of the Admiral as well.

Then she could feel it. It was a feeling like no other. Like sparks across her core. It was slow, but as the cock fucked her in an even rhythm she began to understand. She held Elise close. She humped the princess's face. She heard the princess groan. She must have been teasing herself the whole ride through. She heard Lanro grunt and felt his harsh hands take her haunches. "Admiral?" She asked.

"Y-Yes paladin?" she heard his growl.

"I would advise," She took a moment to catch her breath before continuing, "A more aggressive strategy now sir!" She cried, "You have me good and surrounded," She groaned, "Now, sir, hard and fast! No hesitation! I can take it sir!" She felt him ramp up the pace. "Yes! Excellent work sir! Just like that!" She felt that he was close to coming inside, but she desperately wanted more. "Sir!" She said, "H-Hold me down! Sustained fire!" She felt his hand on her back press her against Elise. "AHN! Good suppression!" She quivered, "Fuck!" She cursed in a falsetto. "Harder!" her voice was cracking, "T-Take me! Make me yours! Dominate me! Show me I belong to you!" He slapped her ass and she felt her whole body light on fire. "Yes sir! Just like that!" he spanked her other side and she felt like she was falling, like the pressure in her body suddenly shifted, "OH FUCK!"

She came. At least, she thought she did. It was either that or a seizure. She saw the world melt into sparkling colors. Her heartbeat turned into white noise. She cursed and writhed as she was held down by Elise and Lanro. She bucked against her elf. "Oh! Oh!" She heaved air into her chest and felt the world turn upside down. Then she felt the pressure inside her sex. She felt warm spunk fill her insides. It was like a second crash right after the first. "Yes! Yes!" She called out with a growl as she felt him shove his sperm deep inside of her. "Oh god sir!" She was hoarse and laughing. "P-Payload delivered admiral!" That was intense. Her ears were ringing and her whole body was sensitive. "M-" She tried to speak but felt a slight caress of her side that cased her to gasp. She had to recover before saying, "M-Mission accomplished, sir." She pushed her chest up off of Elise. She looked down and saw her leaking come on the panting elf's face below her. She turned to look at him, his cock still seeping into her sex, "Any other orders?" She smiled at him like she had never smiled at man before, "My World King?"