Laying Their Eggs Inside Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No... Better not to look. Better to simply allow that swollen round of her belly to tease down against her husband's stomach while he and her brother fucked her pussy, filling her with eggs. The strain was easier to bear by then, though two eggs at the same time pushing along the spires of their dicks to fill her, straining her to the widest extent so far.

That time, the dragoness was aware of orgasm crashing through her, her vision whiting out for a moment, though she was barely aware of herself, all that she was doing. Her pussy squeezed, but there was nowhere for it to bear down on, panting, licking her lips, drooling, lost in pounding, driving ecstasy. Pleasure ran through her, with every throb of her sex and their rampantly thrusting cocks, treating her as if she was nothing more than a receptacle for their eggs. Fyr didn't even know if either of the guys had cum yet, though with the sloppy goop cushioning their eggs within her, it was easier still for her to take them, to feel the strain, the pressure, her body melding itself to their whims.

It was as it was meant to be, yes, she was sure, yes, so sure... She tried to get one of her paws up from the floor or Ropes' chest, she wasn't entirely sure, and groped for her stomach, surprising even herself at the bold swell of it, how it strained out, as if she was in a third trimester of pregnancy, not even the second!

"Oh..." She whined, words returning to her, if only for a moment, tongue lolling out, dragged back and forth between her twitching lips. "Yes... More... Fill me..."

Ropes, however, had something else in mind with her. For the slimy goo that she had seen trickling from his tentacle cock tips heralded the release of even more eggs. It was a distraction, especially as the pressure inside her increased, her body aching to accept even more eggs. They came more quickly then, her body sore and aching, wanting more, desperate for it, though there was a flicker of pain there too, sensation prickling through the strain.

"Ohhhh..."

She licked her lips, ignoring the guys fucking her, eyes fixed on his tentacles as they dropped and twisted all around her. That was better, something to let her ride on the straining passion of it all, even the burn and scrape of the scales of her knees on the carpet, watching the goo and the eggs plop down on the carpet. And there were so many of them, even though the pulsing flow of eggs within her pussy did not slow in the slightest either, not as Ropes filled her, one egg after the other aching down the bulging length of his hard-on to rake more deeply into her still.

"Ohhh... Unff..."

Kao grunted.

"Fuck, you're...ah...noisy today, Fyr..."

But she didn't care, not as pleasure swelled, bliss unlike anything that she had honestly ever felt before. Or maybe that was just her being more caught up in the moment than she realised, though that was all well and good too, nothing at all there to stop her from taking it all for her own. Not as eggs filled the room, Ropes dropping more and more, the slurp and slop of them leaving his tentacles catching her attention more and more. And there was a lot to catch her attention, from tensing muscles to the pressure of the bulk of her brother's body against her back, how his tail lashed, the passage of it through the air making a soft, whistling noise. It was funny the things that stood out in the heat of a moment like that, but it all made it even more prominent, stringent, solid in its reality. For, as much as Fyr's head spun, it was not a dream and it was all very, very realm, the weight of her brother against her back pinning her down against Ropes. Though the swell of her belly, rumbling and growing as the shapes of eggs pressed out through the seemingly thin barrier of her skin and scales was something very much not to be forgotten either...

"Ohhhh... It's... So..."

But she couldn't get the words out and, frankly, no one needed her to get the words out either. She was where she needed to be, her pussy stuffed, aching, though she didn't even feel that her muscles had the strength in them, at all, to squeeze around either of their dicks anymore. The barbs almost pinched in a bad way, but she forced herself through the overstimulation, whimpering, moaning, her throat twitching as if there was something there that she needed to gulp down. But maybe that was just how it felt for her cunt too, the squeeze and the pressure of pushing them into her womb, even if it was not as if she had much of a choice in the matter.

No... Fyr had given that choice over to Ropes and Kao at the very start of their liaison, though it was most certainly going to be one that Fyr was going to remember for an exceptionally long time!

She panted heavily, her chest heaving, breasts rising and falling sharply with every gasp of air that she managed to forcibly drag into her lungs. There was only so much she could do, even then, but the moment was such that she didn't have to consider anything else, not even as white rounds of eggs, freshly laid, filled the room. They bounced and rolled across the carpet when Ropes' tentacles were too high to drop them lightly, but the cougar didn't seem to pay all that much attention to it. If a mess was made while he was taking his fill, expending lustful energy while he took even more in, well...it wasn't his problem.

He growled, claws pricking into his wife's sides as he held her down on his cock, the barbs throbbing even as his shaft bulged, pushing yet another egg down the length of his cock. The throbbing pulse of his body working out the eggs brought on a feral passion in him, showing his teeth, snarling like the demon that he was, needing it, his paw dropping to caress the swell of her stomach. His fingers and claws traced over her scales, though did not linger there for long, not as Kao ground and thrust, pressing over and past his cock in his younger, wilder lust.

The dragon seethed and snarled, closer and closer to his high, though he did not seem to even realise that his sister was close to her actual limits as another egg squeezed out of him. Even that was an added sensation for Ropes, the pressure of another guy's dick against his, though it was the heat of the dragoness that got to him, that made him shudder and groan, letting lust build and build and build. That was one of the best things, even as he sensed and fed on the lust and pheromones in the air, everything swirling and pulsating around, his long tail swinging back and forth, flicking and curling.

Such passion was never meant to be kept inside, after all, and mortals could be so apt for that. They didn't know how to truly let go, to find the lust that sang to them, whimpering and moaning, even as he fed on so very much of it that he couldn't keep it all inside him, from time to time. He teased Fyr by stroking a tentacle across her muzzle, gloopy with the discharge that came along with the eggs, though it was soft and delicious, if one decided to taste it. He could have, but, well, he had other, more lustful things to satisfy his mind.

Fyr groaned, taking one of Ropes' tentacles into her maw, but she was grateful that he wasn't laying an egg through that particular tentacle at that time. That would have been both quite difficult and uncomfortable for her and not something that she wanted to lean into yet, no... Though swallowing the eggs of energy and lust could be different too, something that infused her with that energy until she turned into a bristling, pulsating ball of sexual demonic energy.

That could be hot too. She ran her tongue around the tentacle, letting everything smooth over her tongue, her long tongue winding around his tentacle cock, even dipping into the gaping slit at the tip. Still, she had to hold back just a little, considering that more eggs were coming, teasing her tongue inside and sweeping it back and forth, letting the moment envelop her.

To be surrounded by her "boys" on both sides, filling her so very deeply, groaning, grunting, her lips parted as she freed the tentacle from her mouth for a heady groan... Oh, it was more than she could handle, even though Fyr didn't know for how much longer she could take the push and push and push of more eggs up into her womb. The huge round of her overfilled stomach bulged out against Ropes' stomach, but the cougar on the bottom didn't seem to mind the pressure at all, if he even noticed it. On the contrary, he humped and rocked up into her more fervently, while Kao still did most of the thrusting, the drake's claws digging into the carpet and bearing down into Fyr with the headiness of a male in a true rut.

He wanted to cum... Oh, Fyr could feel it, even the throbbing, pulsing ache of his cock something she could sense within her pussy, despite the huge swells of the eggs. They ground up against one another, even as the guys' cocks pressed out, bulging, swelling, demanding more and more attention from her. Still, she was locked there, Kao snarling above her, kicking a leg back, his tail swinging back and forth, though it didn't do much to balance him despite his best efforts.

He didn't need to be balanced, not as he grabbed onto Fyr's shoulders, dragging her back in such a way that forced her to arch her back, pushing her shoulder blades back against him.

"Ohhhh!"

It sent tingles through her, as if her scales were prickling and itching all over, lifting at the edges. Yet they were not, her mind merely struggling to make sense of extreme lust, the scent of sex and desire heavy in the air, even to her. The dragoness could only imagine how it felt to Ropes as her chest heaved, snatching at air with all the energy that she could, shoulders rounding, though her body didn't know where to go.

She didn't have to go anywhere, however, swallowing hard, panting, heaving. The swell, oh, the swell... There was so much more, licking her lips, orgasm building, the tightening pulse of desire too much to bear. Yet they couldn't cum until every egg was out -- or else they were holding back, it was not really for Fyr to know -- leaving the pleasure to her as ecstasy tugged her under once more.

She cried out, though the ringing in her ears overruled all else. There was no sound coming from her lips, not that she could hear, but she needed it all so very much, letting herself go in wave after wave of pleasure, the heat of their bodies grinding up against her. Kao's tail finally snaked possessively around her ankle, locking her in place, but it was not as if the dragoness was free to go anywhere anyway, especially with her belly so big.

They found more and more space in the straining jiggle of her swollen stomach, however, space where Fyr didn't think there should have been space. Her mouth hung open, tongue flicking out over her bottom lip, dangling as if she was nothing more than a common canine. But she needed it, whimpered for it, some sense of sound returning to her ears, her tail flicking back and forth weakly, despite the lustful heat encasing her.

She couldn't tell if her orgasm finished or if she just reached new peaks within it, dipping blissfully into the valleys just so she could recover a little, to enjoy the push of her pussy straining wider around the eggs still grinding up into her womb. Her sex closed and rippled around them, lewd squelches rising as the eggs and the goop were pressed deeper and deeper, surely the slits at the heads of the guys' dicks strained and gaping lustfully. Fyr shuddered, wishing that she could see them.

She could only do and see so much, however, for she was under their control. Just a dragoness body into which she could bear their eggs, laid directly into her womb for their pleasure -- and hers too, along the way. Kao gave a particularly savage thrust, spearing deep, his cock seeming to pump and pulse against Ropes' inside her, throbbing, aching, needing everything that her body had to give him. The dragoness knew that she was just a tool, sometimes, a vessel for his pleasure, but it was something that she could derive from him too.

Lust was funny like that, especially with a lust demon. All down to the panting groans that surrounded her, her nose tucked down into the crook of Ropes' neck, the pressure of her brother's scaled body against her back and buttocks. It was needed, yes...all so very much. Her passion mounted all over again as she cried out, her tail swinging back against Kao, though it was still pressed up against his lower stomach where she tried to keep it flipped out, out of the way. She wanted him deep, throbbing, thrusting, grinding, everyone taking her, using her, their egg layer dragoness...

Well, she wasn't that kind of dragoness, not yet. She had eggs laid inside her, but laying them for herself was not something that she had yet come to. She wanted that though, to feel just how they could push from her, how much the strain would compare to the pressure of them easing out of her pussy, though she didn't think that it was going to be any harder than having them laid into her. But the pressure and the muscular contractions were all going to come from her when they pushed back out of her.

"You'll have to do it on your own, Fyr..." Ropes murmured, the cougar drawing her attention as his tentacles fanned out again, expelling more eggs as if he had been holding them back, all for some kind of grand finale. "And we'll watch, because you've spent more than enough time watching both of us lately..."

She moaned, tongue flicking out, though they did not kiss.

"Unff... Yes, that sounds... Mmmph... Amazing..."

She'd ask just how the cougar always knew what she was thinking and what she wanted, but, well: lust demon. Some things moved on without her and she shuddered as Kao laughed behind her. With his dick driven so deeply up inside her, she could feel every tremor and every pulse, however non-sexual, from his body into hers, spearing deeply.

He moaned, tail tightening around Fyr's ankle. The dragoness was more lustful than ever, but the building heat of orgasm was waiting for him and he wasn't willing to pull back for all that much longer. It had to come, though with the bulging strain of Fyr's stomach -- not hyper-swollen but clearly as if she had gone through an entire pregnancy and was trembling on the edge of popping out all that was in her womb -- dictating it more than his lust. Even if the dragon was more concerned with his pleasure than whatever she was going through, he didn't want to pump her through with so much that her body couldn't even contain it.

Her pussy drooled around him, his dick crammed up against Ropes', the dragoness weaker between them, though Kao was sure that his sister would get her second wind at precisely the moment it was needed. He grunted, spearing deep, letting the last throbs of pleasure course through him as his dick ground up against Ropes' soft barbs. Maybe the demon cougar would give him a barbed dick too if he asked for it? But Kao hated having to ask for things like that...

Lust, however, demanded that he put aside his notions of what he should and should not ask for, feeding his own needs and desires. Ropes caught his gaze with a smirk and the drake's tail swung back, drawing out a little, testing the waters.

Fyr moaned.

"Yes, please..." She begged, caught in the heat of lust, her paws braced on Ropes' shoulders, a little across his chest. "Fuck me... I need... I need them out... I need to lay..."

They couldn't deny her that, oh no. Not when she needed it so terribly, her body primed with heat at the point of the grand finale of egg-laying lust itself.

They pulled out of her, at long last, her pussy left lewdly wide, aching and gaping. She groaned, her tail flicking back and forth, though the dragoness was in no position at all to be set aside. The pushing, pulling weight of the eggs within her pussy demanded attention that she had no choice other than to give, groaning as she managed to get up onto her knees.

"Unff... Come on..." She groaned, shooting an annoyed look at Ropes, her legs shakier than she might have expected them to be. "You guys...need to help...me..."

Somehow, they managed to get her up and into a squatting position, though it was the weight of her belly that kept her in place, leaning back against the sofa. She would have wanted to get up onto it, if she'd been able to, but she was stuck there, her legs burning and aching, muscular pains that she'd come to again later on, maybe the next day.

They weren't her concern right then and there, however, not as her body pushed, though it was not like going back to childbirth. No... No, it was something different, a bearing down of her passage as something more stringent still drove down inside her. Fyr whimpered, her head falling back, though one of Ropes' tentacles was there to support her, even if the cougar was already standing, his hard-on up close to her face, showing off his lust for her.

Of course, he would do that, she thought dimly, though not even Fyr could stop a smile from pulling at her lips. He wouldn't have been the cougar that she had fallen in love with otherwise, making use of her and his body, though she could only imagine just how much lust she was feeding him at that time. Maybe even enough to overfeed him and force him to lay a load of eggs all over again...

That would be pretty kinky. And a way for her to get back at him, from time to time.

"Ohhhh..."

But the need to lay overruled even her need to be present there in the moment, letting lust roll through her, her paws on her thighs as the dragoness groaned and pushed down. An egg eased down her cunt, though at least the gape was already there, even if her body had already started to tighten back up again. Regardless of what a body like hers was put through, a pussy would never be "ruined", no matter what shit guys liked to say about that.

Fyr wouldn't have minded being ruined though in one great sex escapade that cumulated in that, forever rendering her loose after sex. But that was not the case and she grunted as the egg worked its way down, her body taking over for her so that all the dragon had to do, in the end, was enjoy the experience.

After all that she had done so far, at least she felt like she had more than earned that moment. Grunting thickly, the first egg plopped out, though there was no sense of loss that time, not as all the others followed in quick succession, one after the other bearing down.

"Nnnngghhh..."

They plopped out of her, but, to her mind, they were larger and harder than they had been when they had entered -- not that she was going to think about something like that. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she panted heavily, her tail swinging back and forth, but she was too caught up in the moment, her eyes cast up to Ropes and Kao.

The cougar enjoyed the show, pointing at her face, another egg slipping out, though he didn't have all that many left inside him, no. They still had to make sure that every egg was expelled, even if the moment was heated, lust swirling around and around, dragging them deeper and deeper into the illicit depths of depravity. That was a place that Ropes never thought he would end up going, considering his heritage, but a demon could do as they willed, one way or the other.

Her tongue flickered out to brush the head of his cock, easing through the goo around the uncut length, and Ropes hissed through an open mouth, his tail lashing the air. Oh, the agitation was building, thrumming up from deep, deep inside him, but it had only one way to come out. Need rumbled, deep inside, his eyes sliding, only briefly, to Kao, just to see if the drake was in the same state as him. Kao, after all, would always be a bit different, even if he was feeding him a little with the dark power of demonic influence.

The dragon snarled and rounded his shoulders forward, orgasm rolling through him. He couldn't stop it and neither did he have any desire to, though it was more an escalation of all the pleasure that he had been rocking and throbbing through so far than anything else. One moment he was jerking off, pointing his dick right at his sister's face, and the next he was exploding in ecstasy, the final egg falling as a volatile jet of cum poured over her.