Laying Their Eggs Inside Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drake's wings flapped and he was not, even if he would never have admitted it, in control of himself and his movements at that time, a veritable stream of cum flowing from his cock. It was cum and it was good and it was slick and it was messy -- and there was nothing that he could do about it. There was nothing at all that the dragon wanted to do about it as he coated his sister in cream, marking her face, her tits, more cum than his body ever had produced.

It was wrong on so many levels but rendered him so over productive that the dragon could not help but lean into the headiness of it all. He didn't often feel the need to ramp up his cum production (there were things to eat and things to do -- he didn't really look into it all that much) but he rather liked the flow of it, how each spurt came thickly, gloopily, as if it was trying to outdo the one that had come before it.

Kao, however, was only competing with himself, tail knocking into the coffee table as he snapped, Ropes too joining him in climax. It was one that the cougar, clearly, was better able to hold himself steady through as he yowled, tentacles holding his cock and jacking himself off, though he hosed Fyr down with the intent of a demon on a mission. He growled, licking his lips, though had more in store than merely a coating of cum.

They were more infatuated with their climaxes than they were productive, which was more than fair enough, Ropes jacking off his shaft with all four of his tentacles at once, even though there was not really room there for him to use all four of them at once. He just wanted that aching lust, that devious pleasure, how it throbbed and flowed through him, every last one of the eggs finally out of him and his system. The cougar's black lips pulled back in a snarl as he revelled in it, though Kao would never know that Ropes was ever so slightly (okay, perhaps more than a little) smug about holding out for longer than Kao.

The guys let their cream drip down her muzzle, pouring and trickling, marking her scales, though Fyr revelled in it. It was all good, it was all okay, everything was as she wanted it to be, hissing through her teeth, bearing down on the eggs through the grip of another orgasm. With her head light and fuzzy, there was only so much she could do, letting it wash through her even with the press of more and more eggs popping out of her strained pussy.

"Nnnggghhhh..."

The groan teased forth from the back of her throat, yet desire tingled, desperate for that rising flood of passion to come, again and again. Oh, they had her addicted to it, well and truly, as if there was nothing she could do to escape, though Fyr didn't want to escape either. Her husband and her brother could push and guide her through every last little twisted thing that they could ever have wanted her to do and she would do it gladly.

Her tail curled back and forth, drooping to the carpet, sweeping through the messy goop and the eggs, swirling them about. A huge mound of eggs lay under her body, though it was not as if she had been trying to make the pile neat or anything like that, it had just happened that way, without her realising at all. Her pussy tensed and flexed and ached and twitched in an overflow of orgasm, though the dragoness would not want it to be over so quickly, oh no. The last few eggs popped from her pussy as she salaciously lapped off Kao's cock, swirling her tongue around and around, dragging it to the head and caressing it lustfully.

Passion was too great. And why should she ever try to hold it back? It was for her, all for her, always for her.

And it was sure, by then, that she was going to ask them to lay their eggs again in the future...

Fyr wouldn't have it any other way, when lust was involved.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Milked with Love Ch. 01 A farmer spanks, tickles, edges, and breeds his new hucow.in Fetish
Abducted by Horny Aliens Ch. 01 Chloe is abducted by aliens to be used as breeding stock.in NonHuman
The Alien Incubator Elizabeth is impregnated by aliens, her symptoms extreme.in Fetish
Impregnated by the Giant Insect Researcher is attacked and impregnated by her latest find.in NonHuman
A Hiking Mishap Taken by a beast in the mountains...in NonHuman
More Stories