All Comments on 'Layla'

by Girl Friend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just

a bit to plain in story telling and to quick

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I like the general concept of your story but the storytelling is not convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The concept and writing are a bit immature

A girl that smart would be more how shall we say, intelligent. She is now a walking AIDS palace, why worry about being pregnant. And after that night she isnt tight, will never again be tight, so what he has is just a dumb slut to fuck his friends. How in the world did he own so many people money that he could use a young girl to pay his debts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This is.....

so fucking stupid! Gee Mr. Rodgers..er Wilson...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

you are a totally corrupt, filthy, debauched woman. i love you. live with me. i will let you take your own path but protect you from those you dont want to be around. you can fucjk anyone, man or woman anywhere anytime you want. you can have all your openings filled with cu, i will suck it off your tongue, lick it our of your cunt, suck it out of your ass. i will drink golden pee iout of your cunt or ass or you can mpunt my face and pour iit down my throat. there isnt anything i wont do for you or let you do to me. we could wallow in depravity fucking every man or woman who wishes to. i love you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Obviously written by someone who's never had sex. Or was this supposed to be a joke?.

Poorly written and completely ridiculous. Seriously, what this intended as a spoof?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
like seriously??

This is your story but seriously?? How the hell does a girl go from being a virgin to taking 30 cocks in the span of a few hours?? That was ridiculous!! I don't know if there's negative rating available!! Try and write better next time plz!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
where's the rest

finish please

IluvfeetIluvfeetabout 7 years ago
Really?

This wouldve been almost a good story if some reasonable tbought had been put inyo it. 16 inches long and 3 inches wide? Really? Even a 5th grader could do better than that. Go back to doing whtever it was you were doing b4 you tried writing erotic stories. Because your career in writing is going to be shortlived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ouch

This was a rough draft, for sure.. It's a good story concept, but it's rushed and missing a lot of valuable detail - you stuffed a chapter long smut scene into a page and a half of writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous