Layover at the Alexander Hotel

Story Info
Trans-girl on girl facefuck, short story, minimal buildup.
867 words
4.24
1.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is my first proper piece of erotic writing! A very short oral hookup story, intended to be just one moment in a larger story that I'd love to write one day. Hope you enjoy it]

I got a message from Claire on a Sunday evening. She was, as usual, delightfully blunt with what she asked.

"Hey Jade, I'm having a layover at the Alexander Hotel near the airport, my connecting flight is delayed till tomorrow. Can you meet me here? I need to suck your dick. Room service is on me."

I wasn't going to turn that offer down. A few years back I discovered how much she craved dick, and she discovered how good mine was. I swear she developed a craving for my girl-cum, and she'd take any opportunity to meet up just for that.

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

I immediately ordered a cab, whilst racing around to get dressed in something suitable. I chose a close fitting black top that showed off my breasts, and a short checkered skirt. I looked in the mirror. It was a very short skirt. I wondered how fancy the hotel might be, would I look too... disreputable? I decided to be safe and grabbed a nice long red coat to wear over the top.

Half an hour later I entered the hotel lobby and looked around. I caught sight of her beautiful brown eyes. She was overjoyed to see me, standing up to wave at me. She was stunning as always, wearing a very beautiful black frilly dress that showed off her gorgeous legs.

I made my way over to her and we hugged tightly, even aside from our planned entertainment, it was great to see her. I was about to ask about her flight, but she cut me off. "Lets get to my room" She blurted out. "Lead the way" I replied. I guess there was no time for the usual pleasantries.

She walked us briskly to her room, not saying anything else. There was an energy to her that other people might mistake for anxiety, nerves or discomfort, but I knew she just needed to cum. it had been a long while by the looks of it, I think it took her a lot of willpower to not blow me in the lobby.

That was the thing with Claire, she couldn't get herself off any other way, she needed a dick down her throat. This wasn't just a bit of fun for her, this was a near medical necessity.

She unlocked the door and we went inside. I threw my coat on the hook and went to walk further into the room but she stopped me, a firm grip around my sides. She sunk to her knees instantly, grabbing my skirt and pulling it straight down, taking my underwear with it, all in one smooth, skillful motion.

She opened her mouth and she engulfed my stiffening cock. I moaned, this was going to be as much my relief as hers. I grabbed her head, settling into the dance we had done several times before, and she sighed with relief as my dick swelled to fill her mouth, and she savored the taste of me as she ran her tongue along my length.

She was already working her clit as I began to face-fuck her. She would have already being working herself up whilst she was waiting for me to arrive. She probably greeted me in the lobby free of any underwear, not wanting to waste a moment when we got into the room. At the rate she was going, she would cum before I could, so I began to use her throat as if it were a toy, angling to my preference so I could catch up.

Soon, we settled into the familiar rhythm: I fuck her throat vigorously, then withdraw just far enough so she could breathe, then resuming. Ensuring a constant pounding of her throat. She was in absolute bliss at being used like this, her moans, even stifled as they were by my dick, became louder. Every breath I let her take was deeper and more desperate.

I pulled out completely. This was a signal for her to take a big gulp of air. She would need it.

She did the deepest breath she could, and after she exhaled, I buried my dick deep in her throat, with both of my hands on the back of her head. I was in my final approach, fucking her face with short, rapid, thrusts. She quickened her pace, she was trembling, on the edge of orgasm. I pushed her head to the very base of my cock for the final time as I exploded down her throat, holding her firmly in place so that no reflex could remove me from her. What felt like rivers of cum poured down her gullet as she uncontrollably swallowed it all in the throws of her own orgasm.

We staggered back from each other, taking long, deep, stabilizing breaths before either of us said anything.

"Thank you," was all she could say. The joyful relief in her eyes was always a rewarding sight.

"My pleasure."