All Comments on 'Layover Surprise'

by roswalien

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very nice story with a good plot. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Only......

I enjoyed your story but you set it here in the states and used sweets as a nickname.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Legal, schmegal

In the US, many states allow marriage between first cousins, including my own, Connecticut, in New England ( not in the six-fingered banjo-plucking cohort)!

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago

As it should be! Marriage is overrated anyhow!

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Its legal for first cousins to marry in New York also.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
That was nice.

I liked your easy style and the pleasant loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story, very thoughtful.

You didn't press the issue of the cousins. They cared for each other and that was the tie in so they could have a good life together. The thing with a lot of writers on literotica is they want to describe every nuance of the act and not the feeling of the actors. Too bad. We need more emotional responses about our past feelings and letting those repressed feelings surface during the story.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Again!

Just reread this and like it as well the second time. In the animal world there is no such concept as "Incest". In the human world it is a concept made up by priests and other politicians as one means of attaining control and power.

CurmudgeCurmudgealmost 10 years ago
Never be legal?

I really enjoyed this story. But, you knew there was going to be a but didn't you, in at least 12 states first cousins can marry and in others they can if the meet special circumstances. However families are not always accepting or forgiving, I know from personal experience.

Thank you for a fun and believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story

I love this story, god writing, god characters.

But you need to check you're fact in many state's and countries' first cousin's can marry.. And even siblings or half siblings after medical screening. don't know if they actually can marry in a church. but they can live as husband and wife and legally get children, but society frown up on this almost everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Ignorant Anonymous, you're not even half-right

There is no civilized country in the world that allows half-siblings to marry under law; some remote religious communities may well do, but it's not sanctioned or recognized by law; most non-western societies abhor incest, and regard it as one of the ultimate taboo's, the breaking of which often results in the removal of heads. Certain Islamic countries legally abhor, but privately condone familial in-breeding, (to keep wealth and prestige locked within certain family groupings) the result of which is an abnormally high register of birth defects within these communities, most of which are clans in remote districts of Pakistan, Kashmir and Afghanistan (and Somalia, Sudan and Yemen, although they vehemently deny it.)

Even first-cousin marriages, if they're on the father's side (the children of two brothers) are often disallowed, because of consanguinity laws in most Western and First World countries. In America and Israel, certain Orthodox Jewish communities are sometimes allowed to sanction Uncle/Niece marriages, as it complies with community religious law, but the rest of the civilized world forbids that, whether or not it's an established community practice; the law usually trumps religious practices, which for instance is why we don't allow Muslims to stone women to death if they're accused of adultery, regardless of whether or not it's an accepted religious practice and fully legal where they come from.

The only place in the First World that allows brother & sister sexual relations with no legal penalty is Australia, and only if both are over the legal age of majority; even then, they still can't marry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They should have just married

First cousin marriage is legal in many states and is not that uncommon. although not legal in Texas it is legal in New Mexico, Colorado, and California. and under federal law a State must a marriage performed in anther state.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1st cousins

Can legally marry in a few states.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very Hot

Another great story from you. I like your style.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Super hot story! You could really tell by your writing that they both had true feelings for each other from an early age. Glad that (at least in your story) they were able to share their love for each other. (Without a piece of paper)

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

What a great story of cousins falling in love and going on to live as man and wife. Gets my 5++STAR VOTE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Nonsense

In 5 states I think 1st cousins can legally marry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It is interesting that such a relatively short story can feel complete while some multiple chapters offerings are the opposite. Good job interweaving the back story between the present events and presenting an ending that has a solid conclusion yet clearly indicating there is life after the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous