All Comments on 'Lays of St Trinian's Ch. 01'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A laugh a paragraph

Welcome home, Pixie. Is this St Trinian's based (loosely) on Ronald Searle's cartoon school or is it all your very own? Whatever, you have introduced a wonderful cast of characters, or should that be 'bitches' as Matron (or possibly Mantron) would have it. I got a chuckle out of almost every paragraph. It's as well that film wasn't reviewed in The Grauniad, they would have called it 'Hound Beat" (for the benefit of US readers, the UK newspaper The Guardian used to be so notorious for misprints and spelling errors that other newspapers called it The Grauniad). But I ramble. You've been gone quite a while, Pixie, and this is a marvellous five-star re-introduction to your work.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much

Golly! What can I say? I start with a BIG thank you. I have been exceptionally busy for a long while with little time to do anything except work. It's nice you remember me and nice to be back.

Yes, it is an amalgam of the old Searle stories and the update by the films from not long ago. It's set, of course, in an environment where all the girls are of age. I wasn't sure how it would, or will, go down, as I tried to pack a lot, maybe too much, into the intro - but I hope as it unfolds (giggle) readers will enjoy.

I am glad you laughed, it is in many ways a comedy. My g/f asked "how can you write a lesbian erotic comedy?" This is my answer.

Thank you so much xxx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Our dear Pixie is back with a bang!

Wow, what a fantastic start to this story. And what a triumphant return to Literotica, Pixie. I love where this one is going, and the re-use of character names, such as Miss Sinn and Emm, from your other stories. As always, I will be continuing to follow your writings. :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you OneAuthor

How utterly sweet of you to say such kind things. It makes me glad to be back. There is more to come, of course :)

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you OneAuthor

I am glad to be back - and so pleased you like it xx

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Oh my, what a wonderful start to your story. I found myself smiling all the time I was reading this 5 star chapter and loved that your sense oof humour had my laughing so often. I’m looking forward to reading more. Thank you!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Evie, so glad you enjoyed it xx

CodlingsbyCodlingsbyover 1 year ago

I have hoped so much you would write on these theme, Pixie! Lovely beginning.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Codlingsby xxxxx

luv2custripluv2custrip10 months ago

I still get off on the sight of that sweet young thing on stage, slowly stripping off as she performs Hamlet’s soliloquy.

You are a wonder Miss Pixie, for bringing these girls back to life.

PixiehoffPixiehoff10 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much xxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES