Lays of St Trinian's Ch. 04

Story Info
In which Miss Susie is the Law.
2.7k words
4.54
7k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,312 Followers

'Hoffy, what the fuck is all this crap about your panties being on display in the Prefects' Common Room. Have been slutting around again, you slag.'

How like Miss Susie to couch things in the earthy language of her Irish roots. As ever, I was struck by the humour she brought to analyse the signs of the times. I still laugh at her comment that the President Trump wouldn't have stood a chance in Ireland with a name that also meant fart.

'Still,' she had said, 'he's full of hot air, and a turd to boot, so it would have been appropriate.'

Such humour.

Fortunately, Mons, my devoted companion, our splendid English teacher, had warned me that Miss Susie might make something of the fact that my knickers had ended up in the hands of the Head Girl, the fragrant Rebecca, Queen of Hearts. In fact, as I tried to explain to Miss Susie, originally they had been on her person, as she had needed to be photographed in regulation knickers, and she had simply gone back to her room in them.

'Well what the fuck were you wearing, Hoffy?'

'Nothing, Miss Susie, I thought you would prefer Rebecca's thong unadulterated.'

'Fuck me Hoffy, but you are a considerate flat-chested midget. What are you waiting for, I said fuck me.'

I was on my knees in a flash, and approaching her open thighs, saw she had trimmed her pussy hair, which was a nice touch. I drew closer, offering her little licks which gently pushed her clit upward, allowing my lips to fasten onto it and draw it between them, my tongue feathering its hood, which slipped back under the assault.

'Fuck Hoffy, you are the best cunt-lapper in the school.'

'Thank you, Miss Susie,' I muttered into her cunt, looking up at her. She said the sweetest things to me.

My broad tongue lapped her slit, delving between her petals, dipping in to lick out some of her sweet gooey juices. I was amazed that she was at that stage so quickly, until I recalled that I had met Mel coming from her office. Our Rhodes scholar Canadian student had already made a big impact on me, and on Miss Susie, clearly.

As my tongue circled round her slit, sliding wetly from her perineum round the whole of her left lip, up, flicking the clit, before tracing its way along her right lip, at which I tugged, Miss Susie let out one of her throaty, husky moans; that always made me feel damp. I responded to her gift by redoubling my efforts, licking much faster.

She was so dripping wet that I could not resist exploring her further, curling two fingers in, which made her groan more loudly. There was a knock on the door.

'Are you alright Miss Susie?'

Miss Cummington, her secretary, had popped her head around the door.

'It's just that Emm needed to see you.'

She seemed quite unfazed to see the Deputy Head on her knees eating the Headmistress out.

'Send her in Cummers,' Susie growled.

My tongue lapped furiously, before my mouth settled on her clit and began to suck it.

'Oh fuck, sorry Miss Susie, bad timing eh?' Emm giggled.

'Get your arse over here you fuck-slut, I want you to lick mine.'

As Miss Susie rose, I unzipped her long black skirt.

As she stood there in her black French knickers, bra and stockings, I thought to myself what a lucky girl I was. She was not only an excellent Head, she was sexily, erotically beautiful too.

Kneeling behind her, Emm took the knickers off, smiling and winking at me as she did so.

'Hi, Pix, good to share with you, you do lick cunt so well - want to try mine again sometime?'

Fortunately, with Emm already parting her ass cheeks to insert her lizard like tongue, Miss Susie was too lost in the moment to note the comment.

As I licked away at her cunt, Emm began to make inroads into her other hole.

Emm's ability to insinuate her tongue where no other tongue could go was legendary. Some students win the 'most likely to succeed' award, Emm won the 'most likely to suck ass' one.

Miss Susie was now supporting herself by resting a hand on each of our heads, pushing us both in to pleasure her more closely.

In the new position, my fingers could get much deeper, with my knuckles pushing against her clit as my hand was driven in. From the way Miss Susie was dripping from the back, I guessed Emm was giving her one of her famous oral enemas. Everyone, they say, has limits, but Emm seemed to have none. Indeed, rumour had it that she and Belles spent some time at the notorious Chatzy Academy, which was well-known for having no limits at all. One shuddered to think, but at least it got that sort of thing out of St Trinian's. Sex was fine, but perverted sex, no, not at all, I thought as I licked and fucked Miss Susie's cunt and Emm did the same to her ass.

At which point distraction ceased, as Miss Susie's cunt exploded into my face.

Emm and I continued to lick until told to stop.

'Fuck, sluts, that was good. Hi young Annie, hope you enjoyed the show.'

Oh my goodness, I thought, I had not seen young Annie, one of our Australian students, come in. Coming in seemed the apt phrase as she was red-faced, her hand down her panties.

'Yes, Miss Susie,' she gasped, 'I have always been curious. Miss Hoffmann and Emm seem so talented.'

'They are,' growled Miss Susie. Now get that hand out of your panties and come here and let me taste your fingers.

Annie did just that.

'Delicious, so tasty. You may stay. Hoffy, you and the tart can fuck off now.'

So off we fucked, so to say.

'Did you like that Pix?' Emm gave me one of her shit-eating grins. 'Do you like the fact I'm not wearing a bra today?'

Since Emm was 36C, it was pretty obvious she was not wearing a bra, so I told her I had noticed.

'No panties either Miss, but then you had none yesterday, did you Pix?'

I blushed, and explained why, but she seemed unimpressed.

'Becca calls you Hoffy the whore, maybe she has a point. Come to think of it she has at least two outstanding points.'

She giggled at her own joke, patted my bottom and strolled off, swaying nicely on her six-inch heels.

Later Mel was very sweet about it all, coming round to my room at the end of school to offer herself. As she had helped me, it seemed only right to help her in the same way. She was so sweet that she even offered me the chance to go direct to the source. Nicely prepared after Miss Susie, I did so enjoy eating her out. She was a real enthusiast, and she tasted utterly delicious. As she came, she said she'd heard that Miss Susie was not very happy with discipline at the moment.

Knowing Miss Susie's devotion to the subject, I doubted that, but she said to ask Mons, who had told her about it when having her arse spanked by that fun girl Julie. There was even a rumour that Clara, who was known to everyone as 'Lady Cosmo,' because of her links to the magazine, had her own group of pets. Rebecca was rumoured to be so displeased that she had disappeared off to a fashion shoot in the Caribbean.

Monica, or Mons as she was universally known, was a darling.

As a 4'10" woman with no boobs, I have always suffered from a version of the 'Imposter Syndrome.' Yes, I am deputy head, and with heels, styled hair, make-up and a padded bra, I pass muster as a teacher - just. But I will never forget arriving at the school before the start of term and going to the gym in a tee shirt and gym skirt. The sixth-formers reported me to the receptionist, who told me I had to be eighteen to be a member of the gym, and asked whether my mother knew I was out alone.

I wanted to tell her I was the new deputy head, but guessed she'd think I was joking, so I told her she didn't, apologised and left, but not before being reprimanded. Little wonder I avoided the gym.

But Mons was different. The most compliant colleague ever, she treated me with huge respect, always calling me 'Ma'am.'

'Yes it was awful Miss,' she told me when I eventually asked her later. 'I know about Miss Sinn being tied to the handbars in the gym, ball-gagged and wearing only a sign saying: '£5 a dip.' But then I experienced it myself.'

She often liked to please me by wearing a butt plug, a small sign of service, she said. She had, she explained, been wearing it for me when she was looking after the Library. Needing a book from an upper shelf, she had asked shy young Ann to hold the ladder. But as she was up it, Ann's shyness led her to ask Lady Cosmo to hold it instead. As Monica was coming down, that fun girl Julie had played a trick on her. Making her stop for a moment, she had reached up her skirt and taken her French knickers down. Spotting the plug, Julie had invited Alicea and that slut, Cora, to 'examine the evidence.' So poor Mons had spent an hour up the ladder having her arse and cunt felt by any passers by, Alicea and Julie charging '£5 a feel.'

It was thus that Miss Susie had found her, just as Cora was taking her turn.

'It was terribly embarrassing Ma'am; I wasn't even sure who was feeling me up half the time. I had to hold on to the ladder every time I had a climax. It is frightfully unfair, but Miss Susie intends to make an example of Cora at this afternoon's special assembly.'

'Well that was a bit awkward,' I began to say.

'It was Ma'am, but I held on despite having a number of orgasms.'

'I am sure, Mons, but it is just that, well, Cora is owned by Miss Susie.'

'Owned, Ma'am,' Mons said in her best Lady Windermere impersonation, 'I had believed, Ma'am that that sort of thing had been abolished by Mr. Wilberforce.'

'Not, of course literally, but Miss Susie has an arrangement for the use of Cora, and she will assume that such slutty behaviour is a breach of contract.'

'I see Ma'am, how very unfortunate. I shall endeavour to interpose myself Ma'am.'

Mons was frightfully good at interposing herself, but I was still unsure that Miss Susie would be as understanding as Mons seemed to think she would be; it was not in her nature to forgive without taking vengeance.

Talking with my teaching assistant, Laura, later, she confirmed the news about Cora, as well as sympathising with my own fears. We cuddled each other out of sympathy, with Lauren, agreeing it was unfair. But as she explained, Miss Susie had asked others to confess their part, and as they had not, she had decided to punish the one person caught wet-handed. Not even Laura's best powers of persuasion (and they were jolly good, as I could attest) changed Miss Susie's mind, I had an equal want of success.

'Look Hoffy, you really have to leave these things to me.'

Miss Susie was firm.

'I don't mind those sluts down at the Chatzy Academy referring to your class as "Hoffy's whores," or your morning canoodlings with Laura, who is, by the way, a delicious thing, or your hopeless lusting after Rebecca - you do so much for me that I don't even mind your fucking Mons and letting Mel fuck you, but discipline is all, you hear me Hoffy. I will not have it. There's an end of it, Admiral Byng will be shot on the quarterdeck!'

I shivered slightly, as I tended to when she got this way.

'But I think, Hoffy, you will enjoy it.'

So we went into the special room where punishments took place. Miss Natalie and Miss Sinn had front row seats, as did Julie, Alicea and shy young Ann. I hoped the presence of Matron and Dr. Cumonass and his assistant, Mrs. Weasel was not a bad sign. What was, however, odd was that bent over the punishment blocks, skirts flipped up, were two figures. I turned to Lauren, whose hand I was holding for comfort.

'I'd recognise those French knickers anywhere - it's Mons!'

And so it was.

With her summer dress flipped up, the Assembly was offered a fine view of her royal blue silk French knickers, which contrasted with Cora's white regulation ones.

'Right girls and staff, enough is enough. Miss Monica is being punished for being tart enough to let some of you whores touch her up, and because she tried to argue that caning slutty Cora was unfair. I decide what is fair and unfair here. I am the Law. Cora was dumb enough to get caught with her hand in the kitty. So,' she said, swishing her cane, it is three on the knickers and three on the bare.'

With her usual manual dexterity, Miss Susie took aim and scored.

Mons was stoic when the first strip was laid across her ass, as she was with the second. The third produced a little grunt.'

'Julie,' said Miss Susie, 'you will pull Miss Monica's knickers down to her knees.'

Julie was on the stage like a rat up a drainpipe, and within a minute, both Monica's beautiful cheeks were exposed to the gaze of the school. I could see the poor thing was trembling. It was, perhaps, unfortunate that she had adopted the classic pose of legs open, as this gave the school a splendid view of her asshole and cunt. The view, like the redness of the stripes, was increased by the next three sharp strokes. But she bared them bravely, or do I mean bore? Ah well, yes, a testing moment.

As Mons lay across the punishment block, her ass cheeks well marked, her asshole quivering, and her cunt clearly glistening, Miss Susie turned to Cora,

Her ass was the tight, well-toned one of the sportswoman, her cheeks tanned and taut. Then Miss Susie laid about her, If Cora grunted on the first, she squealed at the second and was weeping by the third. This did not bode well for the bare.

'Emm, up you come, lower Cora's knickers.'

'Yes Miss, I'm confused, she's wearing regulation panties, why is she being punished?'

I could see Belles, her wife, whispering to the darling. Within moments Cora's knickers were around her knees. There was a collective gasp, I assumed of sympathy.

The first stroke on that tanned, gorgeous and utterly yummy ass made Cora moan, the second made her grunt and the third and hardest, produced from her a long moan, as she shuddered and her thighs seemed to get wet. Fortunately, Emm was on hand to clean up.

As Mons and Cora were allowed to stand and rubbed their sore bottoms, Laura suggested we take counsel together in her room.

I could see Miss Susie leading Cora back to her office, I presumed to comfort her.

As for Mons, Belles, Emm and Julie they were all assisting her.

Mel winked at me, as she joined Miss Susie and Cora.

Laura was such a comfort that we hardly noticed the dinner gong.

But right order had returned to Trins, and after dinner we raised a bumper to the School with our rousing motto:

'We are the best!'

And we declared ourselves content. Well, Laura and I did, anyway, and to judge by the noises from Mons' room, she had no complaints. The lights were on until late in Miss Susie's room, which boded well. I didn't see them going off, which might have been because my face was buried in Laura's breasts.

As the second line of the motto had it:

'So screw the rest!'

We all did our best the night discipline returned to St Trinian's.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,312 Followers