All Comments on 'Lays of St Trinian's Ch. 04'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
"...pour encourager les autres..."

Going by Miss Susie's flowery command of the English language, I can only assume that she was Queen Victoria in a previous incarnation. As Voltaire would have had it, the punishments were "...to encourage the others..." Which begs the question, to encourage them in what way? To do good and be punished or to break the rules and be punished? Answers on a plain postcard to Miss Pixie, c/o the De Sade Academy for Naughty Schoolmarms. Once again, Pixie, I can but gasp in admiration.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
The greatest hits...

...would be a perfect name for this chapter. The use of steamy double entendre, Emm saying "I'm confused", and of course, the actual hits from the cane to the bottoms of the naughty girls... these all harken back to some of my favorite writings from our dear Pixie.

And lest we not forget this classic, from Miss Susie: "Fuck me Hoffy, but you are a considerate flat-chested midget." :)

sharksharksharksharkover 3 years ago
Devotion

So loving how little Hoffy submits to Headmistress Susie!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
thank you darling M

Oh you are sooo sweet - O am glad you get the humour :) I am so appreciative of comments like this - they make me glad to be back xxx

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Another tasty treat

However with do many ladies and sluts at St Trina it’s at times hard to keep track on who’s with and doing whom!!! I shall have to reread this a few times just to make sure I’m keeping up to speed with the shenanigans!!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you again, OneAuthor

I do love your comments :) xxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you, sharkshark

I am so glad you get the dynamic between Hoffy and Miss Susie - it's a difficult balance to get, but I am encouraged that you and others do get it xx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor
thank you wiz

Yes, one the problems is there are a lot of characters, but I am encouraged that you are going back to keep up with them.

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

Just 5 star hilarity, I even had a belly laugh at your: “unfortunate that she had adopted the classic pose of legs open, as this gave the school a splendid view …” Thank you for such fun!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much Evie, I love your comments, and your stories xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES