Lazy Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my hand felt her taut young ass, my fingers crept underneath her butt cheek, dangerously close to feeling her most intimate parts through her pants. My thumb had hooked onto the waistband and I was slowly pulling her yoga pants down. Finally I slid my hand fully inside the back of her pants, aggressively groping her ass. My left hand slid down to join, and I tugged her pants a few inches down, giving me the access I covered. One of my fingers made contact with the crotch of her panties, and I kept going. Finally I felt wetness as my fingers found her sex. I pulled her ass up closer to me, sliding her pants down even further.

I buried my face in her neck and lightly sucked and nibbled as she pressed her body against mine. As I once again felt between her legs from behind and touched her wet labia, I felt her hand feel my rock hard prick on top of my pants. I slowly pushed inside her tight cunt and she moaned lightly. I couldn't take it anymore. I picked her up by her ass cheeks and stood up, carrying her across the patio where I placed her on the day bed. Her pants were halfway down her thighs, leaving her cotton panties fully on display. I aggressively yanked her pants off, leaving the panties on. Her legs dangled off the edge of the day bed, spread apart where I got on my knees between them. I pulled the crotch to the side and got my first look at Charlotte's nubile pussy. She shaved everything except a thin wispy patch of light brown pubic hair above her slit.

The pink of her pussy peeked out from behind her meaty outer curtains, and I pushed a finger inside to open her up. She let out a quiet high pitched whimper as I rubbed my finger against the top of her canal, and nibbled at her prominent clit. She was panting heavily. I looked up to her face as I tongued her clit and fingered her, and she was staring right at me. Grabbing the waistband of her panties, I pulled them completely off. She spread her legs further apart and opened up before my eyes. I unzipped my pants and slid them down my legs and kicked my feet out of them before straddling above her and kissing her again, my hand feeling up her shirt to her bra-less breasts, flicking her rock hard nipples between my fingers. As I pulled back from the kiss I raised the front of her shirt so I could see her tits and pussy at the same time.

I heard her say faintly, "Are you gonna fuck me, daddy?"

I was briefly brought back to my wife's peculiar bedroom talk and even hornier now than I had been then. I didn't reply to her, but just got myself in position and as my cock felt her wet gash I slid it up and down a few times before pushing it inside her. It took over a minute of gentle pumping to get myself all the way inside her tight canal, but I made it. I slowly fucked my daughter, lost in the kink of what we were doing, when a noise inside the house froze us in our tracks. I looked back as my wife's and my bedroom light turned on.

Frantically, I pulled out and pulled my pants back on, tossing her yoga pants to her to do the same. I walked out by the fire and heard the sliding door open. Lis stepped outside. I turned back, trying to act casual, my erection still an issue. Lis told us the cat had knocked a couple family photos off a shelf in the hallway, just standing there casually.

"How late are you two going to be up?"

"Just about to call it a night, aren't we Char?"

"Sure, daddy,"

Lis looked down on the patio, took a couple steps, reached down and picked up Charlotte's underwear from the ground. She looked at our daughter with a puzzled face.

"How did these get there?"

"Oh, they were getting uncomfortable so I decided to take them off," Charlotte answered.

"I believe it. All that booze is coming out your skin, darling. I can feel the sweat in your panties!"

"I can bring them inside when I come in, mom."

"It's ok, hon. I'll take care of it." My wife looked at me and said, "See you in bed in a few minutes, daddio?"

"Yep. Heading in very soon!"

"I'll be waiting!"

She winked at me and walked inside. I thought she had gone to sleep, but I guess she was just trying to get laid. My mind raced in circles. I put out the fire and walked over to Charlotte.

"Babe. Let's go inside. Mom's waiting."

She had a pouty look on her face as she stood up and walked in the house. I followed a couple minutes behind her, and on the way to my bedroom I peeked inside her open door to her lamp-lit room. She was sitting against her headboard, completely naked and uncovered, playing with herself. I poked my head inside.

"Goodnight, Charli. Happy Birthday!"

"Have fun fucking mom! I'll take care of myself."

She grabbed her breast and closed her eyes as she fingered herself. I walked out of her room in a complete mess of emotions, off to make love to my wife. Lis was waiting for me in a satin negligee, and I dropped my pants as I entered the room, my cock already completely rock hard. Lis wasted no time grabbing it and taking my shaft into her mouth for a couple minutes, before getting on all fours.

I did as I was expected to do and shoved my cock inside her forcefully until she came, pretending to do so myself. She collapsed onto the bed and closed her eyes, completely satisfied. Within minutes she was fast asleep, and I quietly exited the bed, walking out of the bedroom and closing the door behind me.

I crept down the hall to Charlotte's room. Her lights were off now, but her door remained open. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me. Crawling into her bed, I lifted the covers to find her still completely naked, on her side facing away from me. My hand immediately reached for her young pussy, and she woke up with a gasp. Before she could say a word I put my hand over her mouth and guided my cock inside her from behind. I muffled her loud moan with my hand as I aggressively fucked her. She wriggled beneath me to lie flat on her back and spread her legs for me as I crawled between them.

My shaft slid easily inside her at this point, and after five minutes of missionary, I felt her reach orgasm. It was all I could take. I drove deep inside her and held pressure, shooting ropes of cum inside her as she grunted loudly. I didn't even care anymore about keeping her quiet. This was the best feeling of my life. I didn't pull out for several minutes as we regained our composure. She cuddled up against me as I lay down on my back on her bed. She pulled the blanket over the top of us and I felt her warm breath against my neck. Crazy Saturday had taken on a completely different meaning.

12