Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Story Info
With some help, girlfriend remembers her past encounter.
1.8k words
3.85
11.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon, some years ago. At the time we were both 28, before the marriage and the kids, and we had all the time in the world. We were dating for a year, and back then we had sex all the time. That Sunday the weather was cold, so, Anne and I were in bed, just finished watching a movie. We started cuddling and kissing, and I was just reaching for her panties when her phone rang.

"Who is it now?" she said, being annoyed. "Oh," she said, looking at the screen.

"Hey there, gorgeous," said a man's voice on the other side.

"Hey there, stud," she said cheerfully.

I looked at her, lifting my eyebrow. She just waved her hand dismissively, and said under her voice, "It's just Kyle."

Kyle was her friend who she met when she was 18, at the beginning of her wild college days. They were dating for a while, but didn't last long. He was fooling around with other women at the same time. She knew of his reputation, so, she didn't mind nor was she jealous. But she knew he wasn't boyfriend material. But, being 10 years older, and having sex with that many women made him experienced. And she loved it. It was that magnetic quality that drew her back to him even after they broke up. I found out from her stories that he knew how to please her in many ways, and actually was the best lover she ever had until I came along. I always liked hearing that, me being better than some guy who was that memorable for knowing how make her cum like crazy.

But that was not all. After they broke up, they remained good friends and hung out many times, just the two of them or with other friends. But some kind of residual sexual tension was always there between them, and this was their thing, something that no one else knew about. And there was this thing that they did once or twice a year, whenever one of them was needing some sexual healing, but had no one around. They would call each other, talk about sexy stuff and reminisce about the sex when they were together. And they would get so excited because of all the details that they would be touching themselves and cumming like crazy. Basically, it was phone sex, but with sexual past for inspiration.

Anne said that she stopped doing this with him when we started dating, and I believed her. She said she was so satisfied sexually that she didn't need anything extra.

And also, I have met Kyle, and he seemed like a nice guy. But he lived in another city, and they were rarely in touch since we were dating.

But now he decided to call, out of the blue. I guess it was nice of him, but he was interrupting our sexy time.

"Long time, no see," he said.

"Yeah. Wasn't expecting your call. I thought you would be doing something, or someone at this time."

"No, I'm alone. But then I started thinking about you. You know."

"Oh, really," she said in a flirty way.

Again, I had a question on my face. I wasn't jealous of them flirting, but I wasn't expecting her to do it now.

"Are you alone?" he asked.

She looked at me, and before she had a chance to answer, I motioned her to answer "yes".

"Yes, I am. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I was thinking about one night you and I hooked up after not seeing each other for a long time. And it got me wondering: was it as good for you as it was for me? I mean, I do remember a lot of details..."

"Being the first time after three months without sex made it pretty special to begin with. And I was so glad we didn't rush it," she said.

"Oh, so you DO remember?"

"How couldn't I? I came four times," she said, mischievously looking at me.

I was stunned a bit by her boldness, but we were already horny before Kyle called, so this made my cock twitch. I didn't want to stop this, instead I got between her legs, and started kissing them, slowly making my way up from her feet.

"Wow, are you sure? I think we need to compare notes on this one."

"Ok, let's," she said and put the phone on the pillow next her and increased the volume on the phone so we could both hear him clearly. And also, now her hands were free. "You started by kissing your way up to my pussy, right?"

"Yeah, very slowly... And then I spread your legs slightly, and started kissing your perfectly smooth pussy lips," he said as I took off her panties.

"And then you gently spread the lips with your fingers, exposing my clit. Oh, and the first touch of your tongue always made me shake."

As they started describing everything, I started reenacting his moves on her. This was so exciting, more than I could've ever imagined.

"And then I started working my magic on it," he bragged.

I started to kiss and lick her clit.

"Yes, you did," she said and began to breathe more deeply. "And you did it sooo good."

Right then I knew I had to do my best. I knew she likes fast togue work, so I did it... and it soon payed off.

"I tried to hit the right spot with my tongue with every stroke, and as fast as possible, so you'd cum quickly," Kyle said. "Did I do it right?"

"The best!" Anne moaned, and started cumming all over my tongue. It was a glorious sight.

They were quiet for about a minute, and then he said, "I hope you're not done. We've got three more to go."

"Go on, please."

"Then I got up to your beautiful face and kissed your lips. I was also aching for some attention."

And so was I. So, I did the same, as quiet as possible.

"I remember your cock touching my body. It was rock hard," she said to him. "I loved your kissing, but I wanted to flip you over and just take that thing into my mouth."

I got on my knees near her face and she took my cock, licked it from the root to the top and then closed her lips around it. I almost came as she did, so I stopped her. I wanted to wait a little longer.

"Your lips felt so good on my cock. It was in heaven, but it didn't last. You stopped and just straddled me, taking my cock in your hand and guiding it inside of you. I didn't mind, because you pussy felt perfect, too."

"Yeah, I had to have you inside of me. It slipped so quickly all the way inside, cause I was so wet," she said as I laid on my back. She straddled me, too, and began to move slowly on my cock. She had her eyes closed the whole time. Was she picturing herself with him? She probably was... And that was sexy as hell!

"I love the opportunity to look at your beautiful body as you ride me, and to cup your perfect tits. I can almost feel them in my hands."

I took off her bra and cupped her 36D tits, and played with her big nipples.

"And I loved to grab your ass and try to push myself up into you," he said, breathing heavily. "And you never lasted long doing it like this."

He was right about her. In this position her clit rubbed against my belly. Her moves were starting to quicken, she started to moan, and, between all of this, she managed to ask him, "Are you rubbing your cock?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Are you inside of me?"

"Yes!" he groaned.

Then she got really loud and came within seconds. I came too, I had to, because all of this was too much for me. She held on to me as filled her up.

"Let me catch my breath," she said to him, and then we went to the bathroom to clean up.

As we came back to bed, she asked him, "You didn't cum, now, did you?"

"Nope," he said, obviously proud of himself.

"Wow, that's amazing... Ok, tell me more. What happened next?"

"It was time for some lovemaking, so, we started doing it missionary style. This was also my favorite pose with you because I could look into your blue eyes as I push in and out of you. It was the best feeling ever. And you always had that sexy "fuck me" look in your eyes."

We quickly positioned that way, and I entered her still wet pussy with ease. I started to move very slowly.

"I loved to wrap my arms and legs around your body, just to feel it completely," she replied. Then she did the same to me, as I kissed her neck.

"I then slowly picked up the rhythm, still looking in your eyes."

"I grabbed your ass and pushed you deeper inside of me!" said Anne and started to moan.

"It was time to fuck you with fast and deep strokes... I wanted to see you cum," he said while breathing heavily.

"Yes, fuck me!" she yelled. I fucked her as wildly as I could, ramming myself into her with much force. She was very loud at that point, and I knew she was about to cum. But I couldn't say anything. So, he said it for me, "Cum for me!"

As he said this, she started to cum like crazy, pulling me inside of her with her legs and scratching my back. I didn't cum, but I enjoyed the incredible sight and felling of a beautiful woman, cumming underneath me.

That's when I heard him say, "I'm close, as I was then. I didn't want to slow down, so I kept fucking you, slamming myself as deep as I could! Do you remember?"

"Yes!" she yelled as continued to fuck her, as he once did.

"I wanted you to cum one more time, and this time together with me. Do you want to cum with me?"

"YES!!!" she yelled again and moaned like I've never heard her before. I knew that she was about to cum for the fourth time, but she was waiting for him to cum first.

"I'm going to cum inside of you! Now!" as he yelled, I pushed as deep as I could and started to cum inside of her. She followed with her own explosive orgasm, holding her breath and then screaming in my ear. As long as I was cumming deep inside of her, her orgasm lasted, too.

As she was calming down, he said, "I love the way you cum. It's the most beautiful sight for a man to see," he not knowingly agreed with me.

"Thank you for this," she said lovingly, looking deep into my eyes. We started to kiss gently, and then passionately, and as he was about to say something like, "Oh no, thank ..." Anne's hand found her phone and just hung up....