All Comments on 'Lazy Sunday Afternoon'

by Cornellion5

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

Let me see if I got this straight, she met Kyle when she was 18, he was 28. Over the the next 8 years he would call her for phone sex. He knew she was with a new male friend (I just can't say boyfriend when they're 28). He now 38 can't find a female to keep him company, so he calls out of the blue and Anne and MC have actual sex while Kyle has phone sex. Which one will become the cuck in the future?

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 4 years ago
Talk about a cuck in the making!

No sane married male would allow his g/f to have a phone sex relationship with her old boyfriend. One who gave her the most fantastic sex. Now she lies to her "new" boyfriend telling him that HE is the better lover. Yeah, right!

Next thing that will happen is that the old B/F will "visit" the city she is now in and suggest they get together, for old time's sake. Then he's banging her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I think Mr Spencer and Dragonmann have pegged this story very well. Short road to cuck town.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

A good story. It seems like a real life thing that could happen.

I just dont understand why people would be willing to read this story only to shoot down the author and the story. And they do so continually. It would seem that they enjoy putting others down to make their poor pathetic lives feel better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous