LBFM Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he nodded to his colleague and they got back in the car and drove off as I felt completely an utterly deflated.

I had been searching for the wrong Maria and even if I had known about the other two streets and she had been alive it would still have been the wrong person!

Fuck!

I stood and pondered my options. My only recourse was the university and whether they could put me in contact with all the retired professors who lived nearby. They sure as hell wouldn't hand out addresses to a stranger so it I would have to persuade them to pass on my contact details and the reason for my search.

That could be a very long process.

I started to walk towards the church where I knew I could get a taxi back to the airport and saw the congregation emptying out as I approached.

Great! There would be a queue for the taxis.

I was deep in thought as I approached an attractive Filipina woman accompanying a man in an electric mobility scooter coming towards me.

As we drew level I nodded politely at the couple and they smiled in return and just as they passed I came to a sudden halt.

I knew those eyes. I'd seen them in a photo and also a younger version in real life.

It was Maria! Jess' mother.

To be continued.