Le Belle Donne Ch. 03

Story Info
Love flows through the Italian valley.
5.1k words
4.35
3.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers

Chapter 3

As the sun began to wander down above San Casciano dei Bagni, the siblings, Alberto and Isabella had managed to run all of their errands, and in Isabella's case, also a very exciting visit to Florianas.

"I think that was all of it." Alberto went over the list of things to do in town.

"There's almost no room for me up front." The wooden cargo bed on the front of the bicycle was practically full of packages and bags.

"Isabella... Isabella..." Down the street, a panting Ferdinando waved whilst he jogged towards Isabella and Alberto. In his other hand, he held a wrapped box from the bakery.

"Ciao Isabella... ciao Alberto..." The slightly overweight Ferdinando took a few breaths. Though he, of course, said hello to both Isabella and Alberto, his eyes were mostly on Isabella.

"Ciao Ferdinando." Isabella smiled tenderly. Since that day in the barn, she had thought more and more about him. He had even made appearances in her late-night fantasies. She would lay in bed, sensually rubbing her wet pussy with thoughts of having a big black man on top of her. Ferdinando would be there, naked in a chair with his big belly hanging out. Spurts of cum would shoot out of his meager penis while he watched her in bed with the handsome black man. It was such an arousing and romantic fantasy.

"Ehm..." Ferdinando who had always been so confident around Isabella before had suddenly become much shyer. Before the barn, he hadn't believed that he had a chance with Isabella, which is probably why he had put up a confident front. But now, after the amazing moment in the barn, he truly hoped that he had a shot with the girl he was so in love with.

"I... baked this for you." Ferdinando nervously handed Isabella the wrapped box. Not only had he baked a delicious cake, but he had written something on it with red strawberry icing.

"Oh, Grazie, Ferdinando." Isabella leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. She even surprised herself a little by the tender act.

Ferdinando gulped. Isabella had never really done that before.

"Grazie..." Ferdinando was so taken by the kiss that he awkwardly thanked her.

"Hehe." Isabella giggled a little whilst she began to open the box to take a peek.

"Erm... You should... probably wait until you get home, it's... pretty delicate." Ferdinando felt his heart start to race when Isabella began to open the box.

"Oh, okay." It wasn't the first time Isabella had gotten something delicious from Ferdinando, so she was kind of curious about what it was, but at the same time, she didn't want to accidentally ruin it if it was delicate.

"Well... I have to be going... Ciao." Ferdinando waved and hurried away. He was so nervous about what he had written on the cake.

"Kissing huh." Alberto jokingly teased his sister. He hadn't seen her so affectionate around Ferdinando before.

"Well..." For once Isabella blushed, and couldn't come up with a witty comeback.

"We should probably get going before it gets dark." Alberto didn't want to embarrass his sister, though he did chuckle a little.

After rearranging some packages and holding onto some, along with her cake, Isabella was able to sit down on the wooden bed on the front of the bicycle.

While the siblings headed out of town, close to the center, Giovanni and Daniella were closing up their respective stores.

Having locked up, the two said hello as they awkwardly passed each other on the street. Both of them wished that the other would say something. Unexpectedly, even for Giovanni, he blurted out.

"Erm... Signora Mancini." He said politely, but nervously.

"Si?" Daniella replied with such surprise and anticipation. She had imagined this moment so many times.

"Erm... I made this rather large casserole yesterday, for my parents. They were supposed to come over, but Papá called and apologized that they couldn't make it. Mia Mamma had bumped into Signore Fallaci earlier, and he had invited them over." Giovanni explained.

Signore Fallaci was a good-looking black man in his late fifties. He had just moved back to San Casciano dei Bagni after having spent almost two decades in Rome, where he had been a university professor in ancient literature.

"Oh," Daniella smiled to herself when Giovanni mentioned Signore Fallaci. She knew that his mother would have had a great time. That wasn't the only reason she smiled. Signore Fallaci had come over to her table when she had lunch at Cancio a week ago. It hadn't taken her long, after their short and charming conversation, to enjoy the pleasure of unzipping his pants and taking him into her mouth. She remembered the envious glances from the other women, who were having lunch when she began to suck his lengthy black cock. And the impressive cum load he had shot in her mouth had indeed been a pleasure to swallow.

"And... well... I was wondering... would you... maybe... be interested in having some... casserole with me?" Giovanni asked, more nervous than ever before.

Daniella was about to burst out in a yes but managed to take a moment to calm herself down a little.

"I would really like that, Giovanni." She smiled happily.

"Oh, you would? There was no hiding the joy in Giovanni's eyes when he looked at Daniella.

"Of course, I would, Giovanni." Daniella decided to take a bold step as well after Giovanni had asked her to have dinner with him. So with a tender, yet confident glance, she took Giovanni's hand.

"Oh, ehm..." Giovanni gulped when he felt her fingers gently wrap around his.

Hand in hand, with hints of blushing smiles, Giovanni and Danielle walked down the street.

Over on the road between the town of San Casciano dei Bagni and the Martaci Vineyard, Alberto and Isabella passed a young blonde couple traveling in their direction. It wasn't hard to tell that they were backpackers. Both wore rucksacks on their backs, and the man, who was slightly taller than the woman, was taking a photograph of her with the colorful landscape as the background.

"Buona sera... Buona sera." Both of the siblings said a quick hello as they peddled by.

"Buona sera." The man and woman waved and replied, both in broken Italian. They were both from Norway, here on their honeymoon. The woman, dressed in a white T-shirt and beige khaki shorts, had two flowing braids in her bright blonde hair that rested down the front of her shoulders. The man, with short ruffled hair, had on a sky blue shirt and greyish khaki shorts.

"Should I pose again?" Silje asked her husband Kristian in their native tongue of Norwegian, wondering if he had gotten the picture of the beautiful view.

"Well, I wouldn't mind getting another." Kristian smiled widely. He loved taking photographs of Silje, and since there was still some daylight, he knew that he could get some good ones. And for Kristian, a good photograph wasn't something that could be rushed, it was art. He was a professional photographer after all.

In Norway, he had even been published in several magazines, won a couple of awards, and been featured in a gallery. Quite the achievement for someone who was only twenty-six. It was also through his work that he had the fortune of having met the love of his life, Silje.

"Hehe, okay, husband." Silje smiled. She loved that she could call him husband now.

Their marriage had taken place a few days ago back in their hometown of Trondheim, and it had been the happiest day in Silje's life. The ceremony had been absolutely beautiful, with a quintet playing music, and doves being released outside. And Kristian had looked so handsome in his black tuxedo, white formal shirt and tie, and pair of shiny leather shoes. Following tradition, he had, of course, not worn any pants so his penis was bare for all to see. During the ceremony, Silje had not been able to keep her joyous tears back.

If their wedding day had been beautiful, their wedding night ended up being utterly magical.

Kristian had arranged for them to spend the night in the presidential suite at the exclusive Blu Garden Hotel. There, outside their room, he whispered into her ear that he had a surprise for her. And after a small kiss on her cheek, he had put his arm around her legs, lifted her, and carried her inside the room. Which had been so romantic.

Inside, next to the king-size bed, Silje's surprise awaited her in the form of a very handsome and very naked black man. The man was beyond handsome and very muscular, ripped even, with a cock that hung down to his knees.

Though since it was customary for a groom to arrange for his bride to spend the wedding night with a black gentleman, this hadn't been "the" surprise. The surprise was that the handsome man was Samson Onyanga, a Kenyan model that Silje had done a photo shoot with and also spent the night with.

A night she had posted on her Instagram about, calling it the most intense and orgasmic night of her life, which had been something that the romantic-natured Kristian had taken note of.

"I love you." Kristian had whispered when he had gently put her down onto her feet.

"I love you." Silje had been so taken, both by Kristian's thoughtfulness and by the fact that Samson was there. She had followed his career and knew that he was busy with modeling jobs around the world, so for him to have taken the time to see her had meant a great deal.

What had followed after Kristian had undressed her in front of Samson, had been a night of pure sweaty orgasmic bliss...

"Beautiful." Kristian smiled having gotten the perfect shot of Silje with the all-seeing sun on the right.

"Can I see?" Knowing Kristian, Silje knew that it was going to be a gorgeous photograph.

"Of course." Kristian brought up the photo on the display on the back of the camera.

"Wow, it is a stunning place, isn't it?" Though Silje did glance at how she looked, she always looked good in her husband's photos, her main focus was on the lovely Italian landscape.

"Like there..." She meant to point to the blossoming tree on the display but ended up clicking on the side of the screen which flicked to the next picture.

"Oh." Silje smiled.

"I didn't know you took a picture of me and Toby." Silje saw herself on her knees in the warm lake, the water coming up just past her thighs. She had both her hands on Toby's thick black cock, tugging its lengthy shaft whilst she sucked the tip.

"Well..." Kristian tapped on the screen and showed his wife that, not only had he taken one photo, he had taken several. All of which showed Silja in various sexual positions with Toby.

"You sneak," Silje smiled whilst admiring the photos. Her nipples poked out through the thin fabric of her T-shirt when she saw Toby on top of her, kissing her passionately while his big cock was buried deep inside her pussy. She could feel the handsome black man inside of her through the lovely photos.

"You know I can't help myself when you're with a black man. You're just so beautiful." Kristian glanced lovingly into her blue eyes.

With a tender glow, from her husband's sweet compliment, Silje leaned over and kissed him. She loved the fact that her husband was such an avid photographer, and took so many stunning photos of her, especially with black men. Some they had even framed at home.

Further down the road, by the sign that read; Martaci's Vineyard and Inn, Alberto slowed down the bike and carefully turned off from the main road as Isabella held onto some of the goods so that they wouldn't fall off.

"Hah, I think someone owes me an apology." Alberto proudly stated when he managed to steer the bike past the small skip in the road without running over it.

"Okay, I'm sorry for saying that you would run into it. But you know you always do it." It was as if her brother almost did it on purpose when she sat on the wooden cargo rack, which always made her jump. Though he never really did it when they had goods on the rack.

"Hehe." Alberto chuckled to himself.

Following the grapevines next to the road, they were soon by the villa.

"Papá, mamma, we're back," Isabella called out after she delicately got up from the cargo rack.

"Oh good, did you get everything?" Lorenzo came out from their house and had just finished a glass of ice-cold water.

"Yes, everything on the list. As well as a few new orders." Alberto took out his ledger to show his father.

"I'll go and help Mamma with dinner." Isabella greeted her father with a small kiss on his cheek before heading into their house. Since it was getting late, she knew that her mother would have probably already started with dinner. With her, she brought the box that Ferdinando had given her.

"Thank you, Topolino." Though she was grown up, Lorenzo still used the cute nickname, little mouse, from time to time. A nickname that he had given his daughter when she was little.

"Let's get these into the cellar first." Lorenzo picked up the goods that needed to be kept cold, as did Alberto.

"Hi, Mamma," Isabella put down the box on the kitchen table and went over to the stove where her mother was making some sauce for the evening lasagne, and gave her a small kiss.

"Hi, amore mio." Corrina smiled and put a few more herbs into the sauce.

Having made sure that it was properly seasoned she put the lid back on and walked over to the sink and soaked a towel. She exhaled lightly when she dabbed her face and cleavage with the cool watered-down towel. Even though the sun was going down, it was still rather hot.

In front of her, through the open window past the sink, Corrina saw her husband coming out from the cellar. Having watched him dry off his sweaty forehead with his handkerchief, she could tell that he was about to look over in her direction, and decided to give him something to look at.

Hiding a smile, Corrina looked up and began dabbing her chest with the wet towel pretending to be washing off a little. In the corner of her eye, she could tell that Lorenzo had seen her in the window. Though it certainly became harder to hide her excitement when she slid the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms, letting the top of her dress fall to her waist, and in doing so exposing her naked breasts.

Leaning over, she began to slowly rub her soft breasts with the wet towel. By this point she didn't need to glance over, she knew that her darling husband stared at her. Admittedly, she had intended to tease her husband, but at the same time, the cool water did feel nice and refreshing on her skin. In her mind, a win-win situation.

Over by the kitchen table, Isabella shook her head jokingly at her mother's behavior. Of course, she could certainly see herself teasing Ferdinando in the same manner.

Not able to hold back her smile any longer, Corrina glanced out at her husband, who was gawking at her, which made her smile even wider. And if he didn't have his pants on, she knew that his cute penis would be standing straight up.

"Hi." Through the open window, she managed to get Lorenzo's attention.

"Oh," Seeing Corrina looking at him, Lorenzo knew that she had caught him ogling her amazing nakedness.

"Hi." His expression was that of a joyful boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

With a lustful glance and a bending finger, Corrina motioned her husband to come over. Once at the window, Lorenzo leaned in as Corrina leaned over the sink, and in the middle, a tender kiss.

"Ti amo," After the sweet kiss, Lorenzo confessed his love for his wife.

"Anche io ti amo," Corrina gave her husband another soft kiss after expressing her love for him as well.

Behind Corrina, Isabella had turned her attention to the cake box that Ferdinando had given her.

Might as well open it now... With no chance of dropping it, which Ferdinando had been worried about, Isabella carefully undid the ribbon that was tied around the box and opened it.

"Oh, Mamma." Isabella's eyes widened when she saw what Ferdinando had written on the delicious-looking strawberry meringue cake he had made. She now realized that it hadn't been for its delicate nature that he hadn't wanted her to open it before. He had been too nervous since he had written down his feelings for her.

"What is it, Isabella?" Corrina turned to her daughter after Lorenzo returned to lifting goods from the bicycle rack. Though he had certainly turned around a few times on his way back.

"Oh." A warmth of happiness for her daughter showered over Corrina when she saw what it said on the cake.

On the cake, Ferdinando had written with red strawberry icing, Ti amo, Isabella. I love you, Isabella.

A small tear ran down Isabella's cheek when she looked up at her mother.

"Oh, mamma, I... I love him too." Isabella felt so emotional. She had never really dared to say it out loud or even think about it. But when she said it, it felt right. Standing up, she embraced her mother with small tears in her eyes.

"Oh, honey." Corrina took her daughter into her arms. She was so overjoyed for her daughter. Not only because her daughter was in love, but because she had expressed her feelings openly. In the past, Isabella had always been more secretive about her feelings.

Not far from the emotional embrace between mother and daughter, a sturdy and joyful hug was given between father and son. Alberto had just told his father what had happened between him and Adriana.

"I'm so happy for you, son," Lorenzo remembered how nervous he had been when he had shown his feelings for Corrina. And given how much like himself his son was, he knew that it had taken Alberto quite some courage to reveal his feelings for Adriana.

"Grazie Papá." A sense of pride washed over Alberto having told his father that he had confessed his love for Adriana and that she had felt the same way.

"I still can't believe that she loves me too. It just makes me want to shout out my love for her." Alberto couldn't get rid of the smile he had on his face.

"Then you should do it, son," Lorenzo told his son.

"Really? Here?" Alberto looked around where they stood in the cellar.

"Yes. I'll tell you what. I'll start." Lorenzo put his hands up to his mouth and formed a trumpet.

"I love you, Corrina!" Lorenzo called out whilst Alberto overcame his shyness.

"I... love you, Adriana!"

Inside the kitchen, through the open window, Corrina thought for a moment that she heard her husband call out for her. Since her daughter had gone to fetch a camera, to take a picture of the beautiful cake she had been given, Corrina walked over to the window. And there she heard it again.

"I love you, Corrina!" She suddenly heard her husband's muffled voice, which made her lips widen with love. Suddenly, however, another familiar voice became clear.

"I love you, Adriana!" Corrina heard her son's muffled voice.

Has he told her? Corrina wondered. If so, then this had truly become a joyous day, with both of her children in love.

With a heart as warm as the sun, Corrina returned to her daughter who had now fetched her camera and was taking some photographs of the cake.

Outside, the sun slowly went down over the Italian vineyards, and by the time Lorenzo and Alberto had finished packing away all of the goods from town, the sky had a pink hue and dinner was ready.

"Looks almost as delicious as a certain beautiful woman I know." Lorenzo looked over at Corrina when he sat down at the table.

"Oh, you." Corrina loved her husband's sweet charms.

Just as the Martacis´ were about to dig into their appetizing lasagne, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, right, I'll get it." Corrina had an inkling of who it might be, and since she was already up on her feet, she went over to the door. Upon opening, she saw the blonde couple standing there.

"Buona sera, Buona sera." The young couple said in broken Italian.

"Buona sera." Corrina had been correct in her assumption. She had seen the note she had made on the calendar, that a couple from Norway had booked a room at their bed and breakfast.

eeric
eeric
1,582 Followers
12