Le Belle Donne Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ehm. Questo è il..." Silje Hansen paused for a moment. Her Italian wasn't great, so she had to think about the next word.

"I speak English fairly well if that is easier?" Corrina smiled.

"Oh right, yes." Both Silje and Kristian felt a bit relieved. They had taken some language classes before their honeymoon to Italy, but neither of them was very good at it. Their English, however, was fairly good.

"This is the Martaci bed and breakfast right?" Silje asked.

"It sure is." By this time Lorenzo had gotten up and walked over.

"My husband, Lorenzo. I'm Corrina." Corrina introduced herself and her husband.

"Silje." Silje couldn't help but feel the fragrant aroma from the dinner table while she shook their hands.

"Kristian." Kristian recognized the welcoming couple from the picture on the traveling site where he had booked the room.

"And these are our children, Alberto and Isabella." Corrina and Lorenzo stepped aside so the Norwegian couple could see their kids, who both waved and said hello.

"Ah, I think we met them earlier on the road," Kristian remembered the two from the road.

"It must have been some walk to get here, why don't you put your backpacks over there, and join us for dinner." Corrina gave her husband a look, who nodded.

"Oh, we don't want to impose." Silje didn't want to disturb them during their family dinner.

"Oh, think nothing of it, we have more than enough." Corrina took Silje around the arm.

"Okay, Grazie." Silje smiled whilst also looking over happily at her husband.

"Di niente." In a welcoming manner, Corrina said that it was their pleasure.

"Come in, come in." Lorenzo helped Kristian with one of their backpacks since he was holding both of them.

"I didn't want to say anything before, but it just smells so delicious." Silje praised the fragrant food.

"Grazie." Corrina was more than happy to share her cooking with her friends and guests.

Over the next hour, the Martacis' kitchen was filled with stories and laughter. Lorenzo shared how they discovered their signature wine almost by mistake, whilst Kristian told the story where he had spent an hour talking to a celebrity he was going to photograph, only to discover that he had gotten the time wrong, and he had spent the whole time talking to a stranger.

"Jeg er stappmett." Kristian sat back in his chair and patted his belly.

"Oh, sorry, I'm completely full." He added when he realized that he had said it in his native tongue.

"I know that feeling." Lorenzo patted his stomach and glanced over at Corrina with a hearty smile.

"You sure I can't offer you another piece of pie?" Corrina hid a smile when she looked over at the two men who immediately shook their heads, being completely stuffed.

"It was so delicious Corrina, thank you." Silje, who had also had a bit too much, thanked the Italian woman.

"My pleasure." From a young age, having watched her mother prepare food, Corrina had been mesmerized by cooking. She loved every part of it. From preparing the ingredients to cooking and eating. Though the best part was perhaps the enjoyment and friendship that was shared amongst everyone around the table.

"Would you like some help with the dishes?" Silje offered.

"No, no, I already have some good help." Corrina glanced over at her children who had already started to bring the plates to the sink.

"Well, we should probably." Kristian nodded towards the door.

"Yeah, we should probably get some rest. Thanks again for the dinner, it was some of the best food that I've ever had." Silje didn't lie. She had truly found it beyond delicious.

"Yes, the lasagne was truly out of this world, thank you." Kristian even had a hard time standing, he was that full.

"Grazie. Well, let me show you the guest room." Corrina could tell by the way her husband had unbuttoned the first button of his pants, that he needed to sit a while.

"Thank you." Silje and Kristian went over to their backpacks.

"Oh right, I almost forgot to ask. Do you mind if we have some company in our room? We met this handsome and very helpful black man..."

"Toby." Kristian gently cut in, and looked over at the Martacis' in an inquisitive manner, in the off chance that they might know him. Though it had occurred to him that it had been a bit improper of him to have forgotten to ask Toby for his last name.

Silje lit up when her husband mentioned the handsome man who had bedded her by the lake earlier.

"No, I can't say that it rings a bell..." Corrina glanced over at her husband who also shook his head. Though just as she was about to mention that they could have guests over, she remembered a conversation she had a week ago.

"Oh, wait. I think I remember Mrs. Detti mentioning that her husband had hired a young man to work in their vineyard. And I think his name was Toby. I remember since Mrs. Detti told me that he had given her quite the workout in the evenings." Corrina's eyes lit up a bit when she thought of the incredible stamina that black men possessed.

"Well, he sure gave me a workout." Silje giggled as did Corrina.

Whilst the women giggled, a meager bulge had formed in both Kristian and Lorenzo's pants. The two men had similar thoughts about their respective wives. Kristian imagined Silje in bed with Toby, riding his lengthy manhood whilst moaning heavily. And seeing the black man enjoy Silje's naked body, slowly fondling her soft and perky breasts. Lorenzo, in turn, imagined Corrina on her back, with her legs spread, looking up at the big black man who was plunging his thick black cock deep into her pussy.

"Elskede... Elskede?"

"Oh, sorry, what?" Kristian, having been lost in lustful thoughts, suddenly heard Silje call him sweetheart in Norwegian.

"Hehe." Silje smiled to herself. It wasn't the first time Kristian had drifted off like that. It usually happened when she and her girlfriends discussed some handsome black men. Sometimes she even noticed a wet spot on the front of his pants, something she found so lovable. Since it meant that Kristian had just come thinking about her with a black guy.

At the same time, Corrina had noticed that Lorenzo was daydreaming, or in this case, evening dreaming, like Silje's husband, and gave him a subtle and loving nudge.

"Ehm..." Lorenzo snapped out of his wonderful thoughts, and with the beautiful and knowing expression that his wife had on her face, he could tell that she knew what he had been thinking about.

"Corrina just told me that we are welcome to have guests over. Especially black men." Silje decided to tease her husband a little more.

"Oh, great, I mean, thank you, I mean..." Kristian's penis pushed hard against the inside of his pants, so it was a bit hard for him to think of what to say.

"Hehe." Both Silje and Corrina looked at each other with knowing smiles. It wasn't the first time they had seen their lovable men like that.

"Well, let me show you your room," Corrina told her guest, while she leaned over and whispered to her husband.

"Try to hold it until I get back, okay, amore mío." Corrina had gotten rather aroused herself, and wanted to have some fun when she had shown the Hansens their room.

"Okay." Lorenzo gulped in anticipation.

Over at the kitchen sink, Isabella and Alberto were about to start doing the dishes when Alberto looked over at the clock.

"Isa, would you mind doing the dishes? I thought I would head over and say goodnight to Adriana. I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow." Alberto looked over at his sister with puppy dog eyes. He had hoped to say goodnight to Adriana, and since it was already late in the evening, he didn't want to wait until they had finished the dishes.

"Well..." Isabella looked at her brother. Though washing the dishes wasn't the most exciting thing to do, she wasn't going to tell her brother no, knowing how much he wanted to see Adriana. However, she was going to try to sweeten the deal a bit.

"Okay, but how about you do the dishes tomorrow, and the next day?" Isabella sneakily smiled whilst adding another day.

"Deal, Grazie Isa." In Alberto's mind, being able to say goodnight to Adriana on the day he told her he loved her was worth much more than two days doing the dishes.

"Papá, Mamma, I'm just going to head over to the Abruzzos and say goodnight to Adriana." An elated Alberto called out as he hurried past his mother and the Hansens on his way out.

"Okay, just don't be too long." Corrina managed to say while her excited son rushed by.

"I won't." Alberto turned around and waved.

"And it was nice meeting you." Being the polite man that he was, Alberto also waved to Silje and Kristian.

"You as well." Silje and Kristian weren't sure if he heard them since Alberto seemed to be in quite a hurry.

"He and the girl next door are in love." Corrina proudly revealed to the Hansens'.

"That will do it." Kristian smiled, and at the same time looked at Silje with love in his eyes.

To be continued...

12