Le Bon Voyage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. It's a yes," I mumbled.

"But don't you worry. I'm not going to ask you to kiss me right now," she said.

"That's a relief," I said. I was lying. Truthfully, though, I wanted her to ask me to kiss her. I wanted to show her just how adventurous I could be. I wanted to taste her delicious lips. I was tipsy not only from the wine but also from lust. I was a pressure cooker ready to explode. How cruel of her to push me so far and not allow me to vent that pressure, I thought, except... perhaps that was her plan all along. Perhaps she just needed to get me up to the right temperature, which was likely just a little bit more.

"But I'm going to ask you to do something far more adventurous than kiss me."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, and what's that?"

It was badly timed on my part that I decided to drink wine right after asking that question. Because then she responded, rather bluntly,

"I want you to pleasure yourself."

I spat the wine violently back into the glass and coughed. Some came out of my nose.

"What!?" I hissed.

I glanced feverishly around the darkened cabin. All the Business Class passengers were asleep.

"I'm sorry, I think I misheard you," I whispered quickly. "What I thought I heard was --"

She leaned in, her crooked smile growing wicked. "I want you to pleasure yourself."

She swirled her wine and then took a cool sip.

"You mean like, pleasure myself down there?" I breathed, stunned.

"Mais oui. I want you to touch yourself. And in case I need to be clearer -- I want you to pleasure yourself until you come. And I want, very much, to watch."

"What. The. Fuck," I mouthed.

I straightened up and put the wine glass down. I cleared my throat and, laughing with disbelief, I said, "I cannot believe what I just heard. Look, I'm not that adventurous. I'm not that girl."

Lisette shrugged. "You're perfectly free to say no."

I scoffed indignantly, picked the wine back up, and right before taking a long swig of it, said, "I know."

I put the emptied wine glass down on the swung-out armrest table. Lisette picked up the bottle to fill it, but before she could, I put my hand over the top of it to signal that I'd had enough.

She smiled and shrugged and topped off her own glass.

I spent the awkwardly silent moment flustered and turning the preposterous proposal over in my head. At first, I was angered that she could suggest I would ever do something like that. Then an icky and unsettled realization took over. I came to the conclusion that I was sitting next to a dirty rich woman with a crazy voyeurism kink that she thought she could just satisfy whenever and wherever and from whoever she wanted. I had half a mind to request a seat change.

But... the other half of my mind, well, that half had other ideas. That half decided, for whatever reason, it was ready and willing to entertain her crazy proposition. That half considered it thoroughly, and found it... pretty damn hot actually. Like... So what if I did pleasure myself right here and let a woman whom I met only a few hours ago watch? So what if it was right in the middle of an international flight, somewhere over the frigid Hudson Bay? So what if I wanted to see the gratification on her face while I brought myself to orgasm?

The arousal started to creep back in.

I glanced back at Lisette. The growing smile on her face told me she knew precisely the flow of my internal civil war. She could see the struggle written on my face, and yet she did nothing to prod it one way or another. She simply watched. This was turning her on. This was part of her kink. Oh fuck, she really had me going. I was burning up. My body was wound like a spring wanting desperately for a release. What if I released it? What if I did it, here and now? Could I get away with it without anyone else knowing? Lisette would know, of course, but I wouldn't mind her knowing. In fact... I think I wanted her to know.

I glanced around the cabin. There were a dozen others give or take. Most were middle-aged men in suits. All were fast asleep. The flight attendants were behind a curtain at the front of the cabin.

With a profound sense of injustice inside me that only Fantine and Edmond Dantès could know, I stared pitiably into Lisette's unperturbed eyes.

I don't know how long we stared at one another. We might have traversed all of Greenland in that time for all I knew. I was in a long ringing trance; when I came to, I found my right hand down at my waist, playing with the waistband of my jeans, picking at the top button like it was an unwanted thing that bothered me. I wasn't wearing a belt. So, all I had to do, for easy access to my taut pussy, was to unbutton the button and unzip the zipper. And that is what I did. Still with my eyes fixed on Lisette's, while I held my breath.

The overhead light was still on. So, I reached up and flicked it off. Lisette disappeared into the shadows. I only saw her dimly, mostly as a silhouette against the glow of night through the window on the other side of her, but I knew she was still watching intently. I could feel her eyes on me. And I loved how her eyes felt. Hidden windows casting the light of her kinky soul in the darkness.

I shimmied my hand slowly into the top of my blue jeans, and into my damp cotton panties. Even as slowly as I moved, the sound of my hand sliding against the fabric was deafening. Fear spread through my heart, and I trembled. Fear that perhaps the din had caught the attention of someone else. I glanced around as I retracted my hand slightly.

"I'm the only one watching," Lisette whispered to reassure me.

"Ok," I breathed, relaxing, weirdly, as if it were fine that only she watched me masturbate.

When I saw that the coast was clear, I went forward with it. I slid my hand down there, grazing like a timid sheep over my soft unshaven mound to reach my hard, throbbing clit. I shut my eyes momentarily and shuddered as the exhilaration of starting something so intensely naughty overcame me. I bit my lip to stop myself from making any more noise and rubbed slowly with my forefinger and middle finger. I was still a little too dry for my liking, so I put my fingers to my mouth and licked them wet, then slipped them back into my jeans. I settled into my seat to get more comfortable. I spread my legs just a tad, and I began to rub again. I watched Lisette's silhouette take a sip of her wine. She was still watching. And that made me so. Damn. Hot. I wanted to cum for her.

My pussy was sopping wet soon enough. Electricity crackled through me. My nipples were becoming bothersome. They were so tight and in dire need of relief, I needed my other hand up my blouse and my bra to pinch and twist and tug each nipple, in turn, to keep them well-behaved while I worked my pussy with my other hand, running my index and middle finger with just the lightest touch against my throbbing clit, then diving between my labia, penetrating slightly at first, then deeper and deeper as I loosened up, curling my fingers to find my g-spot before returning to my clit.

My breaths became labored. Sweat beading on my forehead began to roll down the sides of my face.

Lisette leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Mmm, your scent is so lovely. I bet you taste lovely too."

Oh God!

By speaking so sensually, she put a lucid image in my head. I pictured her licking my pussy in my mind. I pictured her beautiful face between my legs, her lips planted around my pussy, her tongue somewhere between penetrating me, and rolling circles around my clit.

The pressure built up. My ears rang with angel songs. I did everything I could to stifle an orgasmic moan. But I could barely hold on. I put my nipple-teasing hand to my mouth as a balled fist and bit into my forefinger to stop myself from falling into the vortex of pleasure forming between my legs.

I let out the tiniest squeal. I couldn't help myself. I was at the very edge of orgasm, and all conscious control went away at that point. I was wet, and hot, so bedraggled, so of course all sensibility was going to go out the window.

"Keep going," Lisette said. "Finish for me like a good girl." She sipped her wine.

Yes mommy, whatever you want. I'll be a good girl!

Every exhale now came with a quiet squeal. Any louder and the flight attendant might come running over. At that point, I didn't care. What would they do? Kick me off the plane? Fine, they can do that in Paris.

I felt the unbidden tensing up of my muscles suddenly. I froze up, back arched, thighs pressed together, as ten thousand volts coursed through my body. I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes and watched the universe explode on the back of my eyelids and then the hot gushing release trickling down over my fingers.Oh, fuck!

I leaned into Lisette, and she embraced me, and let my head settle against her shoulder, and she stroked my hair.

"Well done, Roz. You are indeed very adventurous. That was so, so hot," she said. She grabbed my wrist and held up my hand, and even in the darkness, I could see the pleased expression on her face as she looked at the glistening sex on my fingers. I did good. I pleased her. And that pleased me. That made me feel close to her. How strange, to feel so close to someone I had just met. To know her more than most people know her, and to have her know me, apparently more than I knew myself. How special it felt, but how strange, given that we had just met, and never even kissed. Wait, we never even kissed!

We should kiss, at least. I deserved a kiss, didn't I? I craned my neck to kiss her. She touched my cheek and took my kiss tenderly. She French-kissed me. She tasted so good.

"I bet you would like to wash up," she said after the kiss.

"I guess I am a mess right now. I need clean underwear," I murmured. "But... my clothes are in my checked bag."

Lisette pulled open her purse. She reached in and pulled out -- a laced black thong.

"It's clean," she said. "Wear it."

"You keep spare underwear in your purse?"

"Yes of course. I'm prepared for anything."

She handed the underwear to me. "You may keep it."

"You're too kind, Lisette," I laughed.

I went to the lavatory, cleaned myself up, and put on Lisette's gift. When I went back to my seat, I found Lisette in a reclined position wrapped in a blanket. I sat down and reclined my seat too and found her eyes. She smiled and found my hand with hers and held it and we fell asleep.

***

An hour before landing, breakfast came around. Lisette purchased another expensive champagne, and we had mimosas. We never talked about what transpired. It was almost as if it had never happened. We talked mostly about my plan for my trip. She was horrified to discover I would be staying in hostels. I assured her I didn't mind, and I rather wanted to so that I could meet other backpackers.

It was an impossibly blue day in Paris when we landed. I spotted the Arc du Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and the skyscrapers of the La Défense business district. On our way out the gate, Lisette invited me one last time to come to Auxerre to come to her cottage with her and she'd make me dinner. I was very tempted to throw away all my plans and say 'yes'. Maybe I ought to. Maybe she was the hot French guy who would sweep me off my feet and take me on a wild, romantic adventure. She certainly had turned the flight into one. In the end, I decided I wanted to stick to my original plan. I'm all about executing the itinerary after all. I didn't give her a definitive answer, so we exchanged numbers and gave each other cordial cheek kisses before going our separate ways. As I waited at the baggage claim for my backpack, I watched, with a swooning heart full of lament, Lisette pass through customs and out of my life.

But after I had gotten my backpack, and after trudging through immigration, I heard her call out to me in the arrivals terminal.

"Rosalind!"

When I spotted her, I waved. She waved to beckon me over, so I went over. She was standing in a slanted honey-milk beam of dusty sunlight, wearing Chanel sunglasses and a fawn Burberry coat.

"Hi, Lisette. What's up?"

She took out an envelope and handed it to me.

"Pour toi. A little something to help make your trip the trip of a lifetime."

"Oh..."

She lowered her sunglasses to look me straight in the eyes and with a smirk said, "I want you to use it all. And after you do, I'd like you to come visit me. You don't have to, of course, but if you do, I would be a very gracious host."

She put her sunglasses back on, blew me a kiss, and walked to a black Mercedes that awaited her outside of the terminal. When she was gone, I opened the envelope, and let out a stunned gasp. Inside was a thick wad of crisp Euros.

I counted them and found one thousand Euros in total. My heart stopped. I never handled so much cash in my life.

I stood dumbstruck for what must have been a good whole minute before I realized it was a very dumb idea to stand there right in the middle of Charles de Gaulle airport with one thousand Euros in cash in my hands. I stuffed the cash back into the envelope and stuffed the envelope into a jacket pocket.

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed. One thousand Euros. What do I do with one thousand Euros backpacking through France? Why would she give me that much money out of the blue like that? Did I look like a charity case? Was she paying me for having satisfied her kink? Did she just pay me for sex?

It took me a while before it occurred to me what was going on. It was obvious in retrospect, wasn't it? She wanted to treat me nicely. And she wanted me to keep her company in her cottage in the French countryside. She was lonely, and in need of love, like so many people in the world, and she needed someone to meet her where she was, and I don't just mean geographically. I mean intimately. Sexually. She was a sugar mommy in need of a sugar baby.

That's when I realized something about myself, too. Maybe I could be what she needed me to be for her. Maybe I wouldn't mind being her sugar baby. Maybe I'd love it. Maybe I'd find it hot. Very hot.

I reached back into the jacket pocket and pulled the envelope back out. The heady scent of that crisp cash made me delirious.

I went to the sidewalk outside and called an Uber, and while I waited for that Uber, dizzy with the thoughts of all the things I'd spend that money. All the things to make Lisette happy.

I was all giddy inside. I was aroused. There goes the itinerary. But that's alright. I could change my plan for Lisette. I needed to change my plan for her. I could not wait to see her again.

Fin

Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you thought of it with a message in the comments below, by giving it a rating, or by sending me an e-mail through my profile. What did you like or didn't like about it? What do you think I could have done better? Would you like to see a continuation of Roz's and Lisette's romance? Please let me know!

Also don't forget to give me a follow to stay in touch!

P.S. If this story had a soundtrack:

The Last Time I Saw Paris - Michel Legrand

Et Moi, Et Moi, Et Moi - Jacques Dutronc

Autumn Leaves - Michel Petrucciani

Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf

Mon Amour, Mon Ami - Marie Laforêt

Roller Girl - Anna Karina

La Mer - Charles Trenet

12